06/09/2021
Great people great work
I have been taking my vehicles here for years and have never had any issues, very kind friendly knowledgeable people..

MA
MARVIN & DALE A.
Hyundai Genesis
06/05/2021
I love Azalea Super Service
Thanks for the prompt turnaround time on my Hyundai Genesis!

CAROL B.
Volkswagen Routan
05/26/2021
These are the best people and business ever! They are honest and wonderful people♥️
We have always used Azalea Super Service! They are so honest and always do a good job!

MARK M.
Nissan Sentra
05/21/2021
Excellence
Azalea SS provides the ultimate in customer service. Gene, Pat, Mel & Jenny are professional, courteous and price for repairs are very reasonable. Above all else their diagnosis are Honest!!
One electrical problem in the past resulted in replacing 3 items. After talking to Gene he REIMBURSED me for the labor on 2 of the items! I guarantee you will NEVER get that same service from other auto mechanics. They have been my auto repair service for over 25 years.

NY
ABSOLUTLY THE BEST!

Robert M.
Ford Econoline Wagon
05/19/2021 Category: Service
Robert said he absolutely would recommend the business for service.

TT
TOMMY & KAREN T.
Ram 1500
05/14/2021
Wonderful staff and mechanics.
Great and wonderful people.

Dodge Dakota
05/12/2021
Thankyou. Thankyou.
They have been around for a while. Feels good you know Azalea Service Center is dependable and fair.They have been taking care of my wifes and my vehichle for years.

SO
STEVE O.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/12/2021
A LITTLE TLC
Azalea SS is always accomodating in scheduling my vehicles, work is done in an expediant manner and returned clean and all in order.

CHARLES M.
05/11/2021
Charley
Fast and excellent service!

JEANETTE C.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/03/2021
Great and Friendly Service
Always happy with their honesty and fairness. Great customer service. Always do the job right.

Hyundai Veloster
04/30/2021
Superb Service
Employees are nice and Mel got the job done fast and the car is running good and no issues. My fiancé’s family has been using them for years and she introduced me to them. I will definitely be back!

Landon S.
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Landon said they were very polite and got done quick.

FF
FRED & MARIE F.
04/21/2021
Kind, honest folks
Azalea Super Center has always been there for me when I needed them most. I truly appreciate the kindness and willingness to help me when I needed help with my vehicle. Thank you

ALYCE B.
04/15/2021
Very nice and helpful
Very friendly to me when ever I have a problem. Had the engine light come on and I was close to the shop. So i stopped in and they found the problem and fixed it even though I could have waited till a little later. Very nice to me.
Thanks