SHEILA S.
09/13/2019
Honest, fast and fair!
This was my first time at Azalea Super Center Inc. I was referred by a friend who has been using them for many years. They had my vehicle towed there and repaired by the next afternoon. I like that I got an email with a digital record of my car service history.
Gene B., Owner from Azalea Super Service Inc responded on 09/18/2019

Sheila this is Mel Jordan thank you for the 5-star rating, if there is anything that we can do for you in the future please don't hesitate to call.

WD
WILLIAM D.
09/11/2019
Rack and Pinion Boot Repair and realignment - After repair, Boot not properly secured and would not pass re-inspection.
At re-inspection, boot just replaced by you was just hanging and not secured in place. This would not pass re-inspection. In the interest of my time and convenience, I paid the inspection shop to properly secure the boot so that it would pass inspection at an additional expense of $38.74.
Gene B., Owner from Azalea Super Service Inc responded on 09/18/2019

Mr. Davis this is Mel Jordan thank you for the 4-star rating, if there is anything that we can do for you in the future to make your next survey a 5 star rating please don't hesitate to call.

Gene B., Owner from Azalea Super Service Inc responded on 09/18/2019

Mr. Davis this is Mel Jordan thank you for the 5-star rating, if there is anything that we can do for you in the future to make your next survey a 5-star rating please don't hesitate to call.

AR
ANDREW R.
Portsmouth, VA
09/10/2019
First Time
Friendly service from start to finish! Pat was very quick to help schedule me last minute.
Gene B., Owner from Azalea Super Service Inc responded on 09/18/2019

Andrew this is Mel Jordan thank you for the 5-star rating, if there is anything that we can do for you in the future please don't hesitate to call.

CP
CLAUDE P.
Portsmouth, VA
09/04/2019
Pat and Gene are great people who always makes sure your car is repaired in a timely manner. They are dependable and you leave with your car repaired at a reasonable price.
Gene B., Owner from Azalea Super Service Inc responded on 09/18/2019

Claude this is Mel Jordan thank you for the 5-star rating, if there is anything that we can do for you in the future please don't hesitate to call.

JOHN S.
09/04/2019
Friendly , efficient service!
I always know I can trust is how you define the problem and correct it.
I can trust what they tell me.

PD
PAMELA D.
08/29/2019
Vehicle was good to go!
The oil change and a checkover for an upcoming long distance drive were completed for me in a decent amount of time. I asked Azalea Super Service to look over my vehicle to ensure it would make to my destination and it did without any problems. I have a 2005 Van with 120K miles so I was a little concerned. I appreciate their good work and felt safer driving.

Adam B.
Honda Civic Sdn
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Adam said the employees took care of his vehicle.

LJ
Lori J.
Chesapeake, VA
Nissan Versa Note
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Lori said this business was wonderful. The staff was courteous and she had no complaints. They were super friendly and she appreciates how quick they were.

KRISTA M.
Toyota Sequoia
08/20/2019
They are very honest and I feel like I can trust them completely.
They are very honest and I feel like I can trust them completely. If they say I need something done I know I need something done. It’s very hard nowadays to find a mechanic that will not take advantage of you, and Azalea super service is very very honest!

IL
Inez L.
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Inez said she was very thankful for the business's good service and she will also be a repeat customer.

MARK M.
Chesapeake, VA
Nissan Sentra
08/16/2019
Employees are very personable and work is always great.
Work is always completed correctly and in a timely manner. Prices are very reasonable and options are always recommended to save you money while keeping your vehicle safe to operate.

VS
VERONICA S.
08/15/2019
Mel took the time to answer my questions and walked me through one minor thing under the hood after my oil change. I appreciate the staff's consistent attention to detail, customer care, and solid car service.

CF
CRYSTAL F.
Hampton, VA
08/15/2019
Everyone that's apart of Azalea Super Service "
I drive all the way from Hampton,thats how much I trust them with my truck.Love the service.

SHIRLEY S.
Mazda 626
08/14/2019
Honest evaluation of the problem.
The problem was evaluated honestly and corrected in a timely manner.

SN
SHARON N.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/08/2019
Oil Change & Inspection
Thank you for taking care of the routine maintenance on my car, every year, every time. I appreciate everything you do!

FR
FORREST R.
Ford Freestyle
08/06/2019
Outstanding service
Always a pleasure. Very professional, quick response and great staff.

GS
GENE S.
Dodge Dakota
08/05/2019
Quick fix
My window fell down on drivers rear window on my way home. Tried to correct myself to keep rain out. Called them at 4:55 and asked if I could bring truck to get inside there building. They told me to come on and they would wait. That night it poured it was a good time to have a company willing to help. Had it repaired the next day

FF
FRED and MARIE F.
GMC Sonoma
08/01/2019
Great place
We so appreciate your honesty and integrity! Thank you for taking us in right away and doing the job quickly and most importantly doing it well!

CP
CARTER P.
Ford Econoline Wagon
08/01/2019
They always work you in and do extremely good work at fair pricing!
Family friendly yet professional place. Always honest and does great work!

PP
Pam P.
Ford E-250 Super Duty
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Mike. He said the service was good.