DN
Trucks
Worth the money.

JOSH S.
11/01/2018
Exceptional service and quality work
I have been taking my vehicle to B & C for years and every time I have an issue, the folks at this shop are reliable, trustworthy, and always go above and beyond with the work that they do. I feel fortunate to have such a great mechanic.

HW
Helga W.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Helga said the customer service was excellent and she has total trust in them as mechanics.

Richard B.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Richard said he has been going to this business for many years and he always gets the best of service.

RJ
RALPH J.
Ram 2500
10/26/2018
Great job thanks
All work was completed in timely and professional manner

BF
BILL F.
10/25/2018
B&C Auto does what they say their going to do
B&C Auto is friendly, professional, and operates their business with a high degree of integrity. They excel in their field.

RICK S.
10/25/2018
I was concerned about a noise.
I had my tensioner replaced and a new belt. Took care of the noise I was hearing. I like to have my truck ready for long trips. Cory made sure I was happy with the outcome. I highly recommend them for all diesel repairs.

BR
Brady R.
Mitsubishi Galant
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Brady said he received excellent service at the business. The staff were nice, they resolved everything the same day, and were effective.

ROGER H.
10/24/2018
Another Superior Experience
When looking for my Mechanic in the neighborhood, I saw a bunch of places nearby all professing 5 STARs with every review. But B & C had only 5, 1 not stellar. I knew this to be an honest representation plus being a family owned and run shop... How could I go wrong.

I arrived and spoke to the Dad. He checked out my 2002 Honda Accord and after 20+ minutes, told me I needed a new tranny at $4K, we both knew that wasn’t going to happen and he didn’t charge me a cent!!

I next got an 2005 Altima for $2000 knowing the brakes were an issue. That cost me around $600 so I added together for a total price of $2600. Still a good deal to me.

This last time I was helped by Cory. My baby wouldn’t turn over (hit and miss) and ended up needing a new starter at $363.

It’s weird. I really can’t afford either expense but Im okay. I find comfort in their honest representation and pleasant attitude.

Roger Hochreiter

BA
BRENDA A.
10/23/2018
Good work, honest.
Great auto repair shop. I've been bringing my RV here for several years and they've always been honest and upfront about any work that was needed or requested. The location is convenient and the waiting room has a big table that allows me to spread out my papers + work while I wait for my vehicle.

GQ
GUSTAVO and JULIA Q.
Hyundai Azera
10/21/2018
Trustworthy Team
We finally found a great Mechanic Team. Our previous mechanic guy past away a few years ago. We have tried a few different places and our cars just don’t work right. Now they’re running smooth again!

CD
CLAYLON D.
10/16/2018
Excellent service. Good people
Please the best service here and friendly people.

ANNIE M.
10/13/2018
Great, fast service
Thank you so much to the guys at B & C Auto Repair. They were super friendly and not condescending about any questions I had (which as a woman, I sometimes run in to when dealing with auto repair). I dropped my car off before work and it was done right when work was over. Which surprised me because it was a repair and not just maintenance. They had all the parts in stock and most were factory parts. Thanks everyone!!

L
Cheryl L.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Cheryl said this is a great business and her husband loves them.

CALVIN S.
Ford Excursion
10/11/2018
Best mechanic shop in North County.
I've been bringing my vehicles here for a couple years and Corey and his family have always taken care of my family. His co-workers have a ton of knowledge and experience. They always take the time to explain what they need to do and again what was done at the end. What keeps me coming back is their honesty and good ethics.

BC
BRUCE C.
Fallbrook, CA
10/11/2018
Nice and qualified people to work with.
This is a great family owned Auto Repair business. I specifically go there to service my 09 GMC Duramax.
Corey is extremely knowledgeable with these vehicles.
This is a clean organized facility which gives me confidence in the way they will treat my truck.
I recommend them highly.

MARK S.
Christiansted, St Croix
Chevrolet
10/11/2018
Thank you as always for getting my vehicles in and out when promised...
A family owned company that I have trusted for over thirty years...

MARK S.
Christiansted, St Croix
Chevrolet S-10
Quality and service!
Always a great job for a fair price!

Chuck M.
Fallbrook, CA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Chuck said the business is awesome.

CT
Chris T.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Chris said that the place was awesome, their work is excellent and they are the best in the business.