Gene H. on 04/20/2018
Gene said this business is honest, they do good work, and he has been a long time customer.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 04/17/2018
Review Created: 04/20/2018
Pam M. on 04/18/2018
Pam said the staff provided excellent service, and they were very knowledgeable, helpful, and courteous. She said she doesn't have any complaints about them.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 04/17/2018
Review Created: 04/18/2018
Robert N. on 04/17/2018
Robert said the staff was very attentive to his needs. They did a good job on the repair for a good price.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 04/13/2018
Review Created: 04/17/2018
GREGG and LISA S. on 04/14/2018
"Car Maintenance"
I've been coming to B&C for over 15 years and I value the exceptional customer services and honesty from Ray and Cory over the years, but my visit on yesterday (04/13/18) was disappointing. I made my maintenance appointment a week in advance knowing I needed the regular check and brake work, I left my car at 6am with the hope of picking my car up around 3pm. I called after 1pm to check the status and they just put my car on the rack., so they were not able to do my brakes. I understand the shop gets busy and you can't do the work, but I'm upset that I didn't get a call letting me know. Now I have to schedule a second visit, not happy about that. Gregg Simmons
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 04/13/2018
Review Created: 04/14/2018 02:26 PM
FRED H. on 04/14/2018
"B @ C Auto ref: Ray and Cory"
I have been going to B @ C for years. They are honest and reliable. They never recomend to do anything not needed to increase billing. I tell all my friends to go to them for anything they need for their vehicles.
Vehicle: Cadillac DeVille
Service Date: 04/12/2018
Review Created: 04/14/2018 08:33 AM
Bernice F. on 04/11/2018
Spoke with Bernice's grandmother. She said this business has provided 20 years of reliable and dependable service. They were quick and honest, with fair prices. She was very pleased with them and will keep going back to them. They did a good job.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 330
Service Date: 04/03/2018
Ann R. on 04/11/2018
Ann said she knows he is honest. She trusts them with any work they do.
Vehicle: Jeep Commander
Maria C. on 04/11/2018
Maria said the business was nice and helped her very quickly.
Vehicle: Mazda MPV
Sarah B. on 04/11/2018
Sarah said the business did a great job, but cost a lot more then she expected.
Vehicle: GMC Acadia
REBECCA E. on 04/10/2018
"Family friendly"
Every time my car is serviced I am greeted like family. They even sent me a beautiful vase of flowers when I was ill, exactly as family would. They are all wonderfully caring.
Vehicle: Toyota Echo
Service Date: 04/10/2018
Review Created: 04/10/2018 09:04 PM
SCOTT and WENDY P. on 04/09/2018
"My “go to” repair for all of our cars "
Undoubtedly trustworthy care takers of all of our vehicles. This last visit I was a little disappointed as we dropped our car off on Saturday and left key in drop box. Monday I waited and never got a call. When I called at 1030 they did not know they had my car. They would call me when they got to it. I called back again at 130 as I needed to make plans to get around the next day, again did not know about my car and had to go thru the same name, car make model year...when I mentioned I was hoping to get some info the answer was “if we can” ....ultimately it was a positive outcome and the personal care when I dropped in was evident and thoughtful. The drop off could have been improved for me by simply calling me in the morning to let me know they had my car and would call me after they got it on the racks. Leaving me to make all of the calls and not knowing they had my car both times left me feeling like a loser instead of a valued customer.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Review Created: 04/09/2018 08:50 PM
DAMIAN J. on 04/05/2018
"Even if I lived in another state (one can dream, right?!) I’d bring our vehicles to B&C"
B&C are simply the best shop you can trust your car or truck with. Their family run business and the genuine care and service they provide their customers are only few of many examples why I will never go anywhere else. They spend quality time you to make sure you know exactly what the issue is, what they can and will do and something that is so rare and refreshing; tell you when you DON’T need something done. They’re not out to gouge people to turn a buck. As a customer I know I’m a valued asset to their business and to their family and they treat me and my family as such. I’m honored by that because it’s something you just don’t see these days when everywhere you go, someone’s trying to step on your back and lift your wallet at every opportunity, scam you, treat you like an inconvenience and just another number...
If you’re in too much of a hurry or impatient, you might be turned off because they actually take the time to look you in the eye and educate you on your vehicle. I probably have a low level ASE certification or something just from the time Ray and Cory have spent with me, bs’ing in the lobby about trucks.
They have my business for life and deserve your’s too. Semper Fi, guys!! DJ
Vehicle: Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 04/05/2018 08:09 AM
IDAIA R. on 03/30/2018
"Car service. "
Great service, great coffee, friendly. I would highly recommend it. Has great coffee also!
Vehicle: INFINITI
Service Date: 03/29/2018
Review Created: 03/30/2018 11:38 PM
JOHNS V. on 03/30/2018
"2002 Tahoe"
Prompt complete service in timely fashion
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 03/29/2018
Review Created: 03/30/2018 03:35 AM
BARBARA C. on 03/29/2018
"Thank you!"
Thank you to B & C Auto Repair for keeping my jalopy running ! I appreciate the quality customer service also; it helps to keep my dignity intact while my car is in the shop...
Vehicle: Nissan Xterra
Service Date: 02/28/2018
Review Created: 03/29/2018 07:25 AM
STEPHEN K. on 03/27/2018
"Honest and up front"
You guys are awesome. You guys were up front about all the problems and kept me up to date with what was going on. Also your price was super afordable and alot better than what I was expecting.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Sonic
Service Date: 03/26/2018
Review Created: 03/27/2018 08:29 PM
ROGER H. on 03/23/2018
"Great first appointment with B & C"
Although the bad news was hard to hear I appreciate the professional, speedy and convenient evaluation of my transmission. I must admit this was the first time I can recall not being charged for something and given my checkup for free.

I will def return and refer anyone I speak with to utilize your services.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 03/20/2018
Review Created: 03/23/2018 09:30 PM
PAUL L. on 03/23/2018
"like family"
Always a pleasure doing business with B&C.
Vehicle: Nissan Pickup
Service Date: 03/21/2018
Review Created: 03/23/2018 08:28 PM
Jimmy J. on 03/22/2018
Jimmy said the staff did exactly what they said they were going to do and repaired his vehicle on time. His vehicle is running well now.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra 3500