MATT H.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/17/2019
Vehicle service/exam
Super friendly service. Very professional and very much a no bullshit shop. Told me what I needed to know accompanied by their professional recommendations and a cost breakdown on what the vehicle needed.

CR
Chuck R.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Chuck said the business does good service and the staff are honest.

RT
Ron T.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Ron said he has used the business for 15 years. He trusts the business and is satisfied with the service he receives.

RQ
RICK Q.
Ford Crown Victoria
01/08/2019
They Have integrity and honesty
B&C are one the most honest and courteous people and also their customer care and efficiency is an A plus..I only trust B&C to work on my cars.They go out of their way to provide the best service for you. I am so thankful to have found them. ..Thanks Ric Q

TA
Tony A.
Escondido, CA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Tony said they have good quality work, good quality service, good quality customer service, and good pricing

FC
Frank C.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Barbara. She said the service was timely and the work was efficient.

TK
Terry K.
San Marcos, CA
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Terry said he really appreciated the business. He said the staff was honest, and the service was fair and efficient.

CAROL S.
12/13/2018
Quality service
I would highly recommend this business. They are thorough and always reasonably priced.

12/12/2018
B and C Auto
I was very pleased with the brake job I had done at B and C Auto. They were professional, and explained exactly what needed to be done. My brake job was done when they said it would be. I was referred by a friend, and I'm so glad I took their advice!

PG
PAUL G.
12/11/2018
They are honest and forthright.
Very friendly and highly professional service.

Jay B.
12/10/2018
Simply the best and honest
I have been bringing my cars to B & C for about 20 years, they go way above and beyond to diagnose and repair your vehicle accurately. I've had vehicles in the past that had odd issues, they always find and repair at a reasonable price. It is a family operation, they are very welcoming and as honest as the day is long.

PA
PAUL and MARISA A.
Carlsbad, CA
Lexus ES 350
12/05/2018
Honesty & integrity
My family and my extended family have been going to B&C Automotive since the 1990s. It’s now a bit out of our way as we have moved, but we still go there as we know they’ll get things done properly & not overcharge. I referred a friend there who ended up saving about $800 by having her car repaired there, instead of at a dealership, AND, B&C found the true problem with her car, & fixed it! B&C has always provided friendly customer service. I can’t say enough😊

KR
Keith R.
Valley Center, CA
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Keith said the business did a wonderful job.

Shari H.
Carlsbad, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Shari said this business is trustworthy and they do a good job.

GH
GLEN H.
11/15/2018
Great shop
Very professional and friendly. They do great work. Kept me informed about the progress. They're my truck guys from now on.

ALISON M.
Toyota Tundra
11/14/2018
I'll never take my vehicle anywhere else!
B&C Auto always comes through with honest reliable service. I know I'm in good hands with this crew. I'll never take my vehicle anywhere else!

JN
Jerry N.
Buick Verano
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said he has used this business for 20 years and they always do a good job. He stated that he has confidence in the work performed and finds the staff very accommodating.

John H.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
John said he has been using this business for years, and the staff does a good job.

Mo G.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Mo said the staff did an excellent job.

DN