Business Solutions

B&H Automotive and Body Shop

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
06/30/2022
Excellent customer service and great prices.
Great quality service. Well experienced staff.

Joy B.
06/28/2022
They are very thorough and keep you informed about what they are doing and if there is a problem it is explained in detail. Also I like the estimates for the...

Jeff S.
06/24/2022
Jeff said this business did really good work on his vehicle.

JJ
Jessica J.
06/13/2022
Starter went out
My starter went out on my truck yesterday (Sunday), had it towed to B&H and Monday morning I received a call diagnosing the problem and a solution. Was able...

Kelly S.
06/10/2022
Highly Recommended!
Always my first stop. Brenden fixes it right the first time... never a need to revisit his work!