CHRIS W.
Ram Pickup
02/20/2019
Took my truck in for an oil change and some other things. They were very polite and helpful, and it's nice knowing that when I get an oil change I also get the assurance knowing they're checking other parts of the vehicle that are crucial to it's functionality and safety.
I had a service 4WD light that comes on, but that wasn't able to be resolved, no fault to them. Turns out the manufacturer makes it difficult for independent shops to fix this program issue.

LT
LINDA T.
Trenton, MO
02/15/2019
I have been to B&H several times to get my car fixed threw Stats Farm excellent service ! I live up north about 80 miles from Gladstone and when I hit a deer I called state Farm and they said B& H was still on the list of preferred Body Shops. My car looked brand new when I picked it up from B & H. I would trust them for anything on the car

Brandon S.
Kansas City, KS
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Brandon said that the place was fast and had reasonable prices.

WA
William A.
Liberty, MO
Chevrolet HHR
02/07/2019 Category: Service
William said that the place found a problem and fixed it and got him on his way.

JANET F.
01/31/2019
Great Shop
Professional, knowledgeable, prompt, and helpful! I will be back!

01/19/2019
Outstanding service!!
We had a rush job for body work on my equinox in December and they did an outstanding job. Yesterday, we didn’t a battery for our Buick and they were quick, efficient and friendly as always! Highly recommend!!

FF
Fatima F.
Honda Accord Coupe
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Fatima said they are really fast and courteous

TAMMY M.
Chevrolet Cobalt
01/11/2019
Trustworthy Car Service
I always take my cars to Mark and Dave - they do great work and I trust them!!!! No added fees.

GH
Greg H.
Smithville, MO
Honda Insight
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Greg said the staff met all of his expectations so it was totally fine.

ME
MICHELLE E.
01/06/2019
Awesome customer service
My car looks amazing! Cole was so great with answering my questions. I will definitely be referring people!

DJ
DEVIN J.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/03/2019
Friendly Service & Fast Resolution
Took my vehicle here because my hood latch was broken and I couldn’t fix it myself. They got me in the same day and a few hours later had it done. The price was definitely reasonable as well.

HA
Habib A.
Missouri
Subaru XV Crosstrek
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Habib said the customer service was great.

12/31/2018
Neighborhood
Steady and reliable.

JUDITH L.
12/28/2018
Fast, reliable service
I come here every year for my inspection. I overslept and missed my appointment. The staff was gracious enough to see me and I was out in 30 minutes or less.

SP
Sidney P.
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Sidney said he had an appointment to have his vehicle checked before inspection. He said it took the business 1 hour,15 minutes to check his vehicle and when he took it for inspection, it failed. He stated it took them too long to check his vehicle which, he said, would normally take only 10-20 minutes, which made him run late to pick up his kids,

Dan C.
Nissan Maxima
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Dan said he'd recommend this business for service.

Julie M.
Edgerton, MO
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Julie said the business does really good work and they are very nice.

JY
JOHN Y.
12/13/2018
Quick Service
Had a tire going flat & brought my truck in & they took it in right away & began working on it immediately. They spent a good amount of time trying to repair it (it was a pretty bad gash in the tire) but figured out a way to get it done. Even with all of the vehicles they were working on, they did what they could to get right on it. Made me feel like I was still a priority. They even gave an elderly woman a ride home after she dropped off her vehicle. Never seen that

Jean S.
Oldsmobile Intrigue
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Jean said they did a good job but she was not told that the job would take sometime to fix. She said she was waiting for 3-1/2 hours

Dan S.
Independence, MO
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Dan said he was pleased with the service. Everything was great. They got him taken care of. They were quick to get him in and quick to get him out.