KA
Kathline A.
Prairie Village, KS
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Kathline said they are excellent, and she is happy with the way her vehicle is driving. They did a lot of little things, like rotating her tires, so it would be safe.

Jeep Cherokee
11/08/2019
Did a great job. Excellent service!

Mary L.
Ford Escort
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Mary said the employees are nice people.

SHERRIE B.
Dodge Stratus Sdn
10/30/2019
Great place!
Mark and Cole were very accommodating in getting me in for my state inspection. Brendon did a great job in explaining what needed and didn't need to my car. I found me a new place to take my car!!

RACHAEL M.
10/30/2019
Helped me with my total loss claim
I've never had a total loss claim before, Cole and the other gentlemen from b and h advised me on how to speak to my insurance adjuster to get the value of my car, rather than what they deemed it was valued at. Without their help I would have been upside down with my finance company. I'm very thankful for the help I received, will definitely refer and go back to b and h should I ever have a collision again!

Dodge Magnum
10/29/2019
Service & turn around time
For this my second time taking my car for service i can say I'm impressed the more i visit definitely will continue to use there services. Great communication & detailed about services

RP
ROBERT P.
10/26/2019
Quality
Friendly and easy to work with. Car was done on time and looks great

Jennifer H.
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Jennifer said the staff take good care of her.

WO
William O.
Pontiac Grand Prix
10/24/2019 Category: Service
William said the business offered a good estimate.

CG
Carrol G.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Carrol said she would recommend the service because it is good and the staff met her expectations.

MARTHA C.
10/21/2019
Super fast and Friendly Service!
I was greeted by the owner and another staff member when I arrived. The service was fast! I will definitely refer my friends and family to B&H!

AP
Ann P.
Liberty, MO
Chevrolet Uplander
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Ann said the service was great. The staff was fair, fast and got the job done on time.

SCOTT B.
10/16/2019
Quick & efficient
Was able to get a short notice appointment and they repaired my vehicle in a timely fashion. Thank You!

SD
SCOTT D.
10/14/2019
Trustworthy
Have been going there for several years. Now our kids take their vehicles there also. Not afraid of getting taken advantage of.

TH
TERRI H.
Saint Peters, MO
10/01/2019
Excellent Quality
Mark, Dave, Cole and their team do excellent work, at a reasonable price. Because they are reliable and trustworthy, B&H has become my “go to” for auto repairs. I have used them for mechanical and auto body work many times. They never disappoint. I’m confident that you will get the best service possible.

Kathy B.
09/30/2019
Bumper Repair
This is the best body shop I have found. I felt comfortable when I called the shop and when I received their estimate. Everyone was nice and I want to thank Cole for providing information and answering questions. I feel B&H offers an excellent price and quality of work. They are dependable and fast.

Jim S.
09/28/2019
The repair was outstanding
I was well informed about the repairs my van needed. I was also advised that several things needed attention.

Smithville, MO
09/21/2019
Power Steering Leak
I had my power steering leak fixed there. They were helpful and explained everything. They got it done as quickly as possible. Thank you

PS
PAUL S.
09/20/2019
Personal, honest service for you vehicle
I don't go anywhere else because of the honest, personal service I receive. I've been going about 30 years and always recommend B & H to friends. Mark and Dave do not disappoint and have always been there for me. They care about their customers and always stand behind their work.

NH
Nancy H.
Jeep Patriot
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Nancy said the staff were thorough and help to explain things other facilities have told her that she does not understand. She stated they always seem to beat other's pricing.