LZ
Lauri Z.
Grand Prairie, TX
Buick Encore
05/07/2021 Category: Service
Lauri said everything was amazing , they had great service and great follow up. Kevin was her contact person and he was amazing.

MARSHA C.
Pontiac G6
04/27/2021
Thorough work and very friendly, thank you all
After you have worked on my vehicle I feel very confident in driving away in my car.

Tony M.
Texas
Lexus ES 350
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Tony said the business took care of everything needed, they are friendly and informative, and communicate well.

Kia Rio
04/26/2021
Good work and friendly staff.
I brought the car in with three check engine light codes. The car was repaired and is running much better than it was prior to the service. Since one of the codes was the check engine bulb, the car now has three new codes and won't pass state inspection. The new codes are p 0711, p 0451 and p 0497. Will B & M be able to work on these this week?

MICHAEL W.
Arlington, TX
Honda Accord Coupe
04/22/2021
Everyone at B&M is so friendly.
Excellent and honest work.

04/20/2021
Turned out my problem was a simple fix and they took care of it expertly. I feel confident to trust them with the not-so-simple stuff too.

JZ
Joseph Z.
04/17/2021 Category: Service
Joseph said the staff are very professional, very good, they went the extra mile to find the problem with his vehicle and they provided good service.

Kennedale, TX
Great Service!
Fast and reliable service was what I was hoping for and that’s what I got!!

DWAYNE G.
04/15/2021
My husband and I have been using B&M for awhile. They have great service, quality of their work is great as well. It’s nice to know we can drop off our vehicle for service and are provided with a shuttle to and from if needed.

KIM B.
Arlington, TX
INFINITI G35 Coupe
Excellent Service Every Visit
I love B&M. I always get excellent service from Brian and Kevin and the technicians are amazing prices are great. As a single lady it’s nice to know that they’re not there to take advantage of you. I recommend them to everyone above the dealer service center!

LH
LISA H.
Nissan Pathfinder
04/14/2021
Awesome
Very thankful for the amazing job their team did.

KT
KATHY T.
Buick LeSabre
04/08/2021
Friendly, competent and knowledgeable
B&M gets the job done! They have competent mechanics with very little turnover. They will always call you if they find problems other than what you originally brought the vehicle in for. Excellent service.

AA
ALIE A.
04/08/2021
My son's first car
I have been looking for a Good mechanic for a while, and I finally found one. B&M is the best mechanic shop in town. They are honest with fair pricing and has done great work on my son's 1999 Mustang. Most importantly they have treated my son and I with respect which is important as I'm teaching my 16 year old son how to handle his business. Their interaction with him has allowed me to sit in the car with the trust they're not going to mistreat him in away. I can honestly say that I have found my mechanic for the years to come.

KW
Kim W.
Grand Prairie, TX
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Kim said very satisfied in general.

BC
Brian C.
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Brian said the service was good , decent pricing and timely. He said Brian and Kevin does a good job.