04/17/2019
Finally! Excellent, knowledgeable and honestly priced mechanics.
They were recommended by a friend who had not actually used them, but had heard good things about them. I try to patronize Christians and my whole experience was even more pleasing than I would have expected.

WL

WF
WILLIAM F.
Chevrolet Camaro
04/15/2019
I have used B&M Auto for a couple of years now keeping my high mileage vehicles in top running shape. They always have a quick turn around with great communication on any issues they find with my vehicles. Friendly guys. Would highly recommend this company.

PH
PATRICIA H.
Isuzu Rodeo
04/12/2019
Great Service!
Great service! I have used B & M for years. Thanks Brian, Kevin & Mark!

Pat H.

Don D.
Texas
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Don said that everything went smoothly at the place, they did what they said they would, were done when they said they'd be and were informative - keeping him up to date through the service.

LG
Larry G.
Grand Prairie, TX
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Larry said the business is very professional, told him what they did and kept to their word. He said Brian and Chris are great.

Shawn M.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Shawn said it was very personable.

DJ
DAVID J.
Fort Worth, TX
04/02/2019
Bryan and Kevin
Great value as always, love B&M, thanks

EB
ED B.
Murray, KY
03/27/2019
Wuick service
We used this service because they did a good job the last time for s different issue. We called on our way to Texas and set up to bring it in the next day. They replaced the front brake pads and terr is no noise. My wife was surprised when I was back home so quick. Not sure if I paid more than somewhere else, but I feel confident that it was done right. There were a lot of local people dropping cars off who were acknowledged as previous customers.

ES
EMMA S.
Grand Prairie, TX
Mazda Tribute
03/23/2019
FANTASTIC
This is the ultimate place if you want a good job done on your car. They offer the best suggestions of which route you should go. Very professional. Great with explaining things to solve your issues.

CP
CHARLES P.
Ford Econoline Wagon
03/22/2019
work is always done correctly the first time
People are great and know thier business.

SD
.....

Steve B.
Chevrolet Pickup
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the staff worked him in during the rush hour time of day. He would like them to know he appreciates their service.

WL

KARL K.
Ford Expedition
03/15/2019
Friendly and honest
Best in Mansfield, friendly and honest that’s why I keep coming back. Would I recommend them in a heart best

CHRISTINE W.
GMC Acadia
03/14/2019
Very helpful
Thank you for taking the time to look at my car and finding the problem.

PA
PATRICIA A.
Pontiac G6
03/11/2019
They Care
I have an older model car, that still runs very well, and when I would take it to my dealership, I would get the feeling that they where trying to find something wrong with it, or make something wrong with it, to make money, but I didn't get that feeling from them. They actually cared about me & my vehicle, which is very much appreciated!!!

BECKY M.
03/08/2019
Friendly and trustworthy
Always a pleasure to work with.

John F.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
John said the service was good.

ALBERT B.
Ford Edge
03/02/2019
It is always a blessing and a pleasure to deal with B&M. For a long time, my husband has been the only one to work on our cars. He now has to have surgery on his knee which keeps him from doing a lot of what he used to be able to do. B&M's friendly atmosphere and quality work make us comfortable to spend money and leaving our cars with them. I am glad that we found them!