Bobbie B.
Georgetown, IN
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Oil changes
The guys in the shop are very courteous and thorough. They take pride in doing a good job.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Bobbie,

We wanted to reach out and say thanks for the review and the kind comments.  We appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai.

GF
Glenn F.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Timely oil change
Oil change visit took longer than necessary due to poor communication...
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Glenn,

Thanks you for the review and feedback  Although getting the safety recall completed is crucial for your safety, we still should have communicated this information to you prior to starting any repair and asked your permission.  We apologize for making this mistake and wanted to thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business.

Seymour, IN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2018 Category: Service
My Hyundai
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Anonymous,

Thanks for the review and the kind comments.
We appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai.

Charlestown, IN
11/07/2018 Category: Service
I really don't know why you ask, because it is clear that Hyundai does not care.
The service was fine, as were the people who now work for Bachman Hyundai. That is NOT at issue. For you to ask for a review and claim to actually care about your customers is a cruel hoax. When I bought my new Sonata I had just lost my wife of 37 years to lung cancer. I had a B.S. in management and administration from Indiana University, had been in sales all my life and had owned and operated a distribution business for 14 years. And when the salesman at Bales Motors suggested that they needed a salesman for Hyundai and that I would be really good for that job, I agreed to complete an application. I did so in the lobby of Bales Motors and was told by the salesman that the general manager told him that she intended to hire me.
I bought my Sonata, fully expecting to be selling them. But when I drove home with my new car I realized that I was being scammed about a job. I could not sleep that night I was so depressed. I didn't totally trust the salesman, but I had always felt that Bales was very trustworthy and couldn't imagine that a salesman would run such a scam under their very noses. So I texted the salesman and elicited responses from him that proved that he had given me complete assurances that Bales intended to hire me. So I called the General Manager, and she would not take my calls. I left 2 separate phone messages asking her to return my calls. If I received a call from a concerned customer who had just purchased a new car, I would have responded at my very first opportunity. She never did. I drove to Bales to confront her and was told that the salesman was no longer employed by Bales. Now, you might say that I was such a fool to believe that salesman that maybe I deserved what I got. But when you have just lost your wife of 37 years, suffer the pain of rheumatoid arthritis, need to make a fresh start, and trust a family owned business with an impeccable reputation it is easier to be scammed than you might believe. I considered litigation, but decided against it without even consulting outside advice. I merely answered your request for a review over my new car purchase. I outlined what had happened and discovered to my disappointment that Hyundai no more cared about my outrageous experience than did Bales Motors. SO, why do you even do surveys? Corporate caring is a hoax! It has been over a year since I was scammed by the salesman at Bales Motors, and I STILL have yet to hear from Bales Motors and virtually the same amount of time has elapsed since your company had been given the facts of this story and again: NO RESPONSE!!!!! So just tell me: If "making things better is at the heart of everything we do", then tell me what you have done to make things better regarding this nightmare of my purchase of a Hyundai Sonata!!!!!!!!! P.S. Your program will not allow me to proceed and send this without answering the question about recommending this business to a friend. I am not against Bachman Hyundai, but I cannot and will not recommend ANY business selling Hyundais since neither Bales nor Hyundai responded to my complaints. That said, it would be unfair of you to blame Bachman Hyundai.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Anonymous,

We wanted to say thanks for the review.  We appreciate the honest feedback about your service experience with Bachman Hyundai.  I am truly sorry for the loss of your wife and for the behavior of a salesman and or management team of the Bales Motor Company. We appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Dont send out so many surveys - If I am not happy I will let you know about it !
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Anonymous,

Thanks for the review.  Hyundai sends the surveys after you make a visit to our service department.  I apologize that you are getting too many.  We appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai.

2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Customer service Is great
I am treated with respect and kindness. That goes a,long way with me. Also the shuttle helps me make it to work on time, it is just plain convenient.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Anonymous,

Thank you for the review and the kind comments.  We appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai.

2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Oil change plus
Car had bumper scratch be when they previously removed Bale's sticker off and they scratch it was told it need to buff tried and made it worse have to go back was told that it would take four hours
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 11/04/2018

Thanks for the review and the feedback.  Please let Terry know when we can address the scratch under the old “Bales” sticker.  We appreciate you Bachman Hyundai.

Jerome C.
New Albany, IN
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/03/2018 Category: Service
x
x
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 11/04/2018

Jerome,

Thank you for the review and feedback.  We apologize it look a little longer than normal to complete your oil change on Saturday.  We do oil changes on Saturday on a first come first serve basis.  Customers start to line up around 7:30 even though we open at 8:00 so they are near the front of the line.  We take them in the order that they arrive and work as quickly a possible to get our customers back on the road so they can enjoy the rest of their Saturday.  We appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai.

Crestwood, KY
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Great service with a smile
Always receive excellent service at Bachman Hyundai.

Anonymous,

Thanks so much for the nice review and the kind comments.  We really appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai.

Dannie B.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Routine visit
Reasonable time for routine service. Competitive price.

Dannie,

Thanks for the review and the kind comments.  We appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai.

Service needs work
Loved the car buying experience but the service department is lacking the same customer service feel. Advised one thing on the phone & the opposite when I got there.

Anonymous,

Thank you for the review and the feedback.  I apologize that you were mis informed by someone that you spoke with on the phone.  It would be helpful if you have that associates name so I could correct them so this situation does not happen in the future to another client.  Hyundai does not require a full synthetic engine oil how ever they do recommend it and it is the best type of oil to use if you want to protect your investment.  We do not require an appointment for just oil changes.  Again please except my apology for the bad information that you were given over the phone.

PS
Penelope S.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Thank you Terry in Hyundai Service !
Terry, the Hyundai Service writer, went above and beyond to get me in and out in record time, he also answered every question I had, reassuring me on some of my worries with my vehicle getting older. I still love my Santa Fe, and hope it lasts at least 3-4 more years!
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Penelope,

We wanted to say thanks for the review and the kind comments.  We appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai.

John S.
Scottsburg, IN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Good facility, Questionable service for twice the price!
See previous comments.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018

John,

Thanks for the review and for the feedback.  Hyundai has remedied the oil leakage issue by now including a new drain plug washer with each oil filter so the old one does not get reused and cause a small seepage from the drain plug as in the past.  I looked up your invoice and see that we performed the 45k miles service on your vehicle as well as a tire rotation, 4 new spark plugs per your request, a complete fuel system cleaning service as well as a throttle body cleaning.  If you look at your invoice # 11275 at the bottom right hand corner you will see a labor charge for all of this that totals $80.95. This would suggest by your comments that other providers will perform all of this work for $26.95 in labor. We do check tire pressure and adjust the pressures at no charge. You stated that you "think" they were rotated but then state that the sensors were not reset so the computer didn't know the location of the tires?  When tires are rotated there is no sensor reset to the computer needed.  The tires sensors each have an ID# and the computer picks up their location after the vehicle is driven at speeds over 15 mph for 15-20 mins.  The current climate we are experiencing in our area with afternoon highs in the 70's and morning lows in the 40's will cause your tire light to come on and air will need to be added.  Tires will loose 1 lb of air for every 10 degrees the  temperature drops.  I hope this helps with some of your concerns and answers some of the questions you posed in your comments.  We appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai and thank you again for your feedback.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Quick and convenient service.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018

Anonymous,

Thanks for the review.  We appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai.

SI
Stella I.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Customer service Is great
People are nice and treat you with respect
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

Stella,

Thanks so much for the review and the kind comments.  We appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai for your Tucson's service needs.

Daniel M.
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Good customer experience
The staff is friendly and professional
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Daniel,

Rachel W.
Sellersburg, IN
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Fixing what wasn’t known
I went in to have a tire replaced it got punctured and they put my spake on for the day to order a new one and when I went in the next day they found a sensor had broke from my tires and fixed it right away all was covered in warranty thank goodness!

Rachel,

Thanks for the review.  We were glad to help get you back on the road and get it all taken care of by warranty.  Thanks for the opportunity to earn and keep your business.

Otisco, IN
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Always receive great service!
I always receive customer service from Bachman Hyundai! It keeps me coming back and guarantees that I will continue to drive a Hyundai.

Anonymous,

Thanks so much for the review and the kind words.  We appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai.

WL
William L.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Southern IN Bachman
Friendly accurate service in a timely manner is why I choose Bachman in Jeffersonville.

William,

We appreciate the review and the kind comments.  Thanks for choosing Bachman Hyundai.

James M.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
45 year customer of Bales/Bachman. Bachman seems to be carrying on Bales traditions.
Always pleasant to deal with.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018