Scottsburg, IN
we waited 3 hours and nobody told us not a word
giye coustmer more info
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Anonymous,

We wanted to reach out and thank you for giving us your review and feedback.  I apologize that your service advisor did not explain the length of time required to diagnose your concerns and get the engine oil and filter changed up front during the vehicle check in process.  We appreciate all of the feedback as we use your comments and concerns to train the team on communicating better with the customers so they know up front what to expect.  Thank you for choosing Bachman Hyundai.

Falls Of Rough, KY
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Timely
I’ve been pretty lucky with timing when I show up for oil changes/tire rotation. The wait is very reasonable & the customer waiting area is comfortable. They also have WiFi available, which makes the wait nicer.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Anonymous,

Thanks for the review.  We appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai.

PM
Phylis M.
Clarksville, IN
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Very knowledgable and Professional
Very good job in the alloted time.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Phylis,

Thanks so much for the review and the kind comments.  We appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai.

JJ
James J.
Charlestown, IN
03/05/2019 Category: Service
They got me in quickly without an appointment. Staff was very friendly and the waiting area was nice. Also felt the price was fair.

James,

Thanks for review and the kind comments.  We appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai.

YC
Yvonne C.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
The service people are great to work with, do the best for you. They replaced my windshield wipers and did and oil change.

Yvonne,

Thanks so much for the review and the kind comments.  We appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai.

James S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/04/2019 Category: Service
steering problem
After going to two other Hyundai Dealers and with the help of the service manager, I was able to get my problem solved.

THANKS :

Paul B. Wurtsmith , Joe Collins , and Mr Soliday

James,

Thanks for the feedback and for taking the time to ride with me so we could get this issue fixed for you.  We really appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai.

BJ
Beverly J.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/03/2019 Category: Service
Service Call 2/22/19
I just dropped in as I was in the area for another appointment to see if they possibly could install an interior light that was under warranty that had been ordered for me several months earlier. I've had some medical issues the last few months and just had not been able to get down there. They not only took care of that, but also recommended an oil change as I was very close to the mileage limitation they usually suggest. As I had the time to wait that day, they were able to accomplish this also in a timely manner.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Beverly,

We wanted to say thanks for the review and the kind comments.  We appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
03/01/2019 Category: Service
NA
NA
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

Anonymous,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review.  We would love to have some additional feedback on your responses so we can improve our customer experience.  Thanks for choosing Bachman Hyundai.

TD
Thomas D.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
the service manager
service manager was very helpful and excited about his job.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019

Thomas,

Thanks for taking the time to give us your review.  We really appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai.

Michael W.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Rearend "Thump" resolved
For months I have tried to resolve a loud "thump" that would occur after going over a bump. I took my 2012 Elantra to the dealership I purchased the car from, but they were not able to identify or resolve the problem. I then took my car to Bachman Hyundai, where Terry in Service and a mechanic drove my car, examined the car and diagnosed a solution. I was appreciative and pleased with the service and their suggestions for helping keep the repair costs as low as possible. Repair made and car no longer has thumping sound! Thank you!
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019

Michael,

Thanks for the review and the kind words.  I am glad to hear that we have your issues resolved and in a way that was affordable. We appreciate to opportunity to earn your business.  Thanks for choosing Bachman Hyundai.

HK
Hilda K.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
All the staff members are excellent. Mr. Terry Harper and the mechanic that worked on my car are fantastic.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019

Hilda,

Thanks for the review and the kind comments.  We appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai.

Sandra S.
Charlestown, IN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Trustworthy
I give Bachman Hyundai a five star. I like the way they don't push things on me to purchase. They show me exactly what my car my need or does not need. Very trustworthy.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Sandra,

Thanks for the review and the nice comments.  We appreciate the opportunity to earn and keep your business.  Thanks for choosing Bachman Hyundai.

James T.
Sellersburg, IN
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Service mgr. was very polite.
I was kept informed about my service as it was ongoing and notified when they found a software update recall so I could decide whether or not to do it while I waited.

LE
Linda E.
Sellersburg, IN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/17/2019 Category: Service
The friendly caring attitude of everyone.
I truly appreciate the thoroughness, caring attitude of everyone. The attention to details that matter to the customer. I have and will continue to recommend Bachman to anyone looking for a good vehicle.

Linda,

Thanks so much for the review and the super kind comments.  We really appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Repair
Please with the repair done on my car but not please with the amount of time it take.

Anonymous,

Thanks for the review and feedback.  We appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai for your Hyundai's service needs.  We apologize for any parts delays from the manufacturer that caused the repair to take longer than expected.  The recent weather has affected many suppliers from being able to deliver on time as they usually do.

AH
Anthony H.
New Albany, IN
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Close to home
It good

Anthony,

Thanks for taking the time to give us your review.  We appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai.

AC
Anthony C.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Had an issue that needed to be fixed - Bachman Fixed it!
Purchased my 19Hyundai Veloster Turbo in December 2018 and experience some issues with my Blue Link (BL). Spoke with BL customer service multiple times and had to have a case created. After about a month Blue Link called to inform me that I would need to schedule am inspection on my head unit.

Due to an apathetic response I received from the dealer I purchased the car from, I decided to get it done at Bachman. After the inspection, they determined the root cause and ordered me a new radio. Once it arrived, they scheduled installation of my replacement. Throughout process the service team was very communicative and attentive to my needs. It's always a friendly and family-like atmosphere and going forward I will be getting my Vesloter Turbo AND Genesis G80 Sport Service at this location! Highly satisfied customer!
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Anthony,

We wanted to reach out and thank you for the review and the kind comments.  We really appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.  Once again, thanks so much for the review and for choosing Bachman Hyundai.

New Albany, IN
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Service advisers were very friendly and accommodating. Customer service and service on my vehicle were good with the exception of how long it took for the service itself . . . 2.5 times longer than anticipated.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Anonymous,

Thanks for the review and feedback.  We apologize for not meeting your expectations in regards to time to complete the repairs.  Software updates on vehicles depend on many factors in regards to time.  Some files are larger which take longer to download and some vehicles download the software faster than others.  Unfortunately these are circumstances which are unable to be controlled.  We appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai.

Mary P.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/10/2019 Category: Service
In and out fairly quickly
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Mary,

AH
Ashley H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Joe is AWESOME!
Joe in the service department is absolutely amazing! He is very professional & just an absolutely delight to work with.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Ashley,

Thank you for the review and the kind comments.  We really appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai.