LJ
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Leatha,

Its always a pleasure to service your vehicle.  We appreciate the kind comments and the fact that you choose Bachman Hyundai for you Sonata's service needs.

Rebekkah H.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Rebekkah,

Thanks for the review and the kind comments.  We appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai for your Tucson's service needs.

CA
Cynthia A.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Fast friendly service
Went to get an oil change, and check tire pressure because of the season change. They got me in and out quickly. Reminded me of deals/discounts hyundai offered. Great Job!
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Cynthia,

Thanks for the review and the kind comments.  We really appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai.

GJ
Georgetta J.
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Professional
Your auto team is professional. Also very accurate on their time.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Georgetta,

Thanks so much for the nice review and the kind comments.  We appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai.

Donna W.
Clarksville, IN
2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Professional and friendly
was buying the car i leased for 4 years and Adrian (salesman) was the best. So helpful and professional and friendly. A great asset to the company and because of him I would go back when ready to buy another car - from him. He is great!
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Donna,

We wanted to say thanks for the review and the kind comments.  We appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Better as Bales
Disappointed and will look elsewhere when my present oil change package is done.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Anonymous,

Thanks for taking the time to give us your review.  I apologize for the oil spots on your drive.  We do clean the under carriage very well but the new style cartridge filter can drip as they come out from the top and are just the bare filter element unlike a normal spin on filter that is in a metal canister.  The first oil change policy was a Bales program. Ownership changed in October of 2017 almost 11 months ago.  If you would like to reply to my email with your name, I would be glad to look into the service history so that I could discuss the oil spots with the technician so that we correct this mistake so that it does not happen again.  We appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai.

Crestwood, KY
2012 Hyundai Veloster
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Department
Service representative was extremely helpful and courteous.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Anonymous,

Thanks for taking the time to give us your review. We appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai.

WT
Wallace T.
Sellersburg, IN
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Fast, cost efficient and friendly service!
The young man at the service desk was top notch in my book, on the phone and when we arrived for service. Everyone made sure the cars were taken back to be serviced as soon as they were checked in. I especially love the commercials, Ms. Bachman looks so cute in her fashions, she is a doll.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

Wallace,

We wanted to reach out and say thank you for taking the time to give us your review.  We very much appreciate the kind comments as well.  Thanks for choosing Bachman Hyundai for your Sonata's service needs.

KA
Kay A.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/23/2018 Category: Service
I always get I came for, and not pushed to do more. If I were pushed, I wouldn't return. Terry is always helpful, and offers great customer service.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 08/24/2018

Kay,

We wanted to thank you for the review and the nice comments.  We appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai.

SI
Stella I.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/23/2018 Category: Service
I had no problems with explaining my problems and they listened to me. They took great care of my vehicle and I am very pleased with their service.
They also have a shuttle that took me to work and picked me up when my vehicle was ready. Very nice driver.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 08/24/2018

Stella,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review.  We really appreciate the kind comments.
Thanks for choosing Bachman Hyundai.

Dennis B.
Corydon, IN
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Location
Needs a lot of work
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 08/21/2018

Dennis,

Thanks for taking the time to give us your review.  We appreciate the feedback.  I went over your invoice and the technician performed the inspection on your vehicle and all of the lights were working at that time.  We also diagnosed an air bag light and the cause of why the cruise control is not working.  We did all of these for you at no charge.  I apologize that the bulb was working while the vehicle was inspected.  We would be glad to set up a time to have a technician go through the wiring and see if there is a problem.
Please feel free to contact us if you would like to get an appointment.

SF
Steve F.
Floyds Knobs, IN
2008 Hyundai Sonata
08/18/2018 Category: Service
The Service consultants are the best!
Ben coming here for years, even through the period of all that messy construction. Now that we have world class highways and bridges through Louisville, this place is the easiest to get to of any dealer. Zero traffic congestion! Easy off, easy on. Don't move!
Service is the best! Walmart prices for oil changes with the expertise and professionalism of a dealership.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

Steve,

We wanted to reach out and say thanks for the review and the super nice comments.  We really appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai for all your service needs.  We hope to stay in this location for many years to come!  Thanks again for the feedback.

Michael W.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Convenient, Fair Value Service
I appreciated the Drive Up Maintenance Service (no need to schedule) and fair value for this convenient and quality service.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Michael,

Thanks so much for the review and the kind comments.  We appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai.

Mark G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Always take care of what I need in a timely fashion.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Mark,

We wanted to say thanks for the review and the kind comments.  We really appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai.

KL
Kevin L.
Memphis, IN
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Long time costumer
Hello,
I’ve been coming here since 1999. I have purchased five new cars brand new cars from bales. Love the service that comes with it. And I feel they know your cars history by being. A loyal guest. The only thing I would suggest is that they upgrade the waiting room. They still have the same LEGO play table. Not sure 🤔 how clean and sanitary it is. But the waiting room sure needs a make over. Overalll great place
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Kevin,

We wanted to say thanks for the review and the kind comments.  Facility upgrades are on the horizon and we can't wait either!  We appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai.

08/13/2018 Category: Service
Great to deal with!

Anonymous,

Thanks so much for the review and the nice comments.  We really appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai.

Rita W.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/13/2018 Category: Service
timeliness
everyone is very nice but 3 hours is a ridiculous amount of time to wait!

Rita,

We wanted to thank you for your feedback from your last visit.  We did make every attempt to get all of your requests completed before we had our service meeting but there was simply not enough time to complete the recall correctly before we had to start the meeting.  I apologize that it took so long to get it completed and that our meeting lasted longer than anticipated.  We really appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai and hope that we can make up our mistake to you in the future.

Sellersburg, IN
2010 Hyundai Elantra
08/11/2018 Category: Service
I don’t wish to comment st this time

Anonymous,

Thanks for the review.  We appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai.

LT
Leslie T.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Rescued my bad day
My husband had several things happen on the way to our oil change that were so frustrating and caused him to fall back in the service queue. Your guy noticed he was having a bad moment and while he was using his waiting time to walk it off, you did something that turned my husband's whole day around. Felt like the light of Jesus shining down. Thanks!
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Leslie,

We wanted to reach out and thank you for the review and the feedback.  We have all had those days and they are never fun.  We appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai.  Thank you for your business.

HG
Henry G.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Oil change & rotate tires Sat morning
Appreciate the Saturday morning service hours for oil changes. Service techs were good. In and out in about an hour due to several vehicles in at the same time. Have had my two vehicles and two sons' vehicles serviced here too. Thanks.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Henry,

We wanted to say thanks for the review and the kind comments.  We appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai for the family's service needs.