PL
Clarksville, IN
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Bad treatment at Bachman Hyundai Jeffersonville
If you want to be demeaned and made to feel foolish take your Hyundai to Bachman Hyundai in Jeffersonville In. I guarantee you will feel like crap after dealing with the service manager.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Penny,

Thanks for the review.  I would love to discuss your concerns as I am the Service Manager and have been with Hyundai at this store since 2006 and don't believe I have had the pleasure of meeting you.  Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience so we can discuss your concerns and possibly find our who you actually talked with that made you feel this way.  I look forward to hearing from you and thank you again for the feedback.

Matt C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Poor customer sevice/communication.
Niether car serviced at 100%. Had to Lyft to get car because the shop personnel kept car and went home. Car was to take 3-4 hours. Sales manager had to locate shop manager at home to see if I could have car. Work still incomplete with no contact from them.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 06/22/2019

Matt,

Thanks for the review and feedback.  I have not been made aware of your situation nor did I receive a voice mail or any type of communication from you or a sales manager involved but would like to have more details so I can resolve your issues and make sure that it does not occur again.

PH
Peggy H.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Customer service, mechanics
n/a
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Peggy,

Thanks for the review and feedback.  We appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai.

Charles C.
Watson, IN
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Bachman Service is as Good as Bales
When Bachman took over Bales Motors I was concerned that the service department might suffer. I am happy to report this is not the case, the service seems to be as excellent as ever.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Charles,

We wanted to say thanks for the review and the nice comments.  We really appreciate your business.  Thanks for choosing Bachman Hyundai.

PE
Patti E.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Good, fast service!
People were nice and service was great!
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Patti,

Thanks for the review and the nice comments.  We appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Frustrated
Lack of communication about when we needed to pick up the car. The general manage wouldn’t let us take the car. I don’t understand why he wouldn’t have the authority to do that:
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Anonymous,

Thanks for the review and feedback.  We apologize you had an issue picking up your vehicle after we were closed.  We gladly pre arrange late pickup after hours if we are made aware that you are not able to make it during normal business hours.  Thanks for choosing Bachman Hyundai

ZN
Zuane N.
Charlestown, IN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Lack of explanation in charges and services
I went to do the 30k mile service and I don't have a detail explanation of services charges or a check list of everything they check and did. If it pass inspection or not. I even ask for a recall and they didn't tell me if they check if is my car is part of it or not. I literally ask so many questions to try to get so much information that should be provide it already that I got annoyed of myself for asking so many question and even like that I didn't get satisfied answers. Besides that the place is very clean, comfortable and quick service. I just I didn't like the customer service at the counter and the lack of information on my copy that I even had to ask for it.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Zuane,

We wanted to say thanks for the review and feedback.  Lacey is new to our team and still learning all of the software involved in printing out the reports that the technician performs.  I will send you a copy of the inspection and a detailed invoice detailing what was completed on your vehicle.  Thank you again for choosing Bachman Hyundai and allowing me to explain why we fell short on delivering an excellent service experience for you.

EM
Edward M.
06/07/2019 Category: Service
good quick service and convenient to the house
Joe in a service department was very thorough
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Edward,

Thanks for the review and the kind comments.  We appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai.

TN
Timothy N.
New Albany, IN
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Service Rep made the difference
I had trouble making appt on line. Service Rep, Lacy, was great and made sure it was a good experience!
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

Timothy,

Thanks for the review and feedback.  Lacey is a new addition to our team and we are glad to hear that she provided you with a good service experience.  We are excited to have her on our team.  Thanks for choosing Bachman Hyundai.

Richard R.

Richard,

Bobbie B.
Georgetown, IN
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Service department and sales department
Your people
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Bobbie,

Thanks for the feedback and for choosing Bachman Hyundai.

Sellersburg, IN
2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Clean area, friendly customer service personnel.
Only took an hour and there were two other oil changes ahead of me.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

GJ
Georgetta J.
New Albany, IN
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Professional
Great atmosphere and people who care.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Georgetta,

Thanks for taking the time to give us your review.  We appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai.

WP
Warren P.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Super Service
This dealership makes everything easy.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

Warren,

We wanted to say thanks for the review and the nice comments.  We appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai.

VB

Virgil,

2018 Hyundai Kona
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Service was ok
Service was ok, but some of the staff needs to learn to speak to people of all kinds and personality types. Attitude plays a large role in developing customer trust. Customers need to be comfortable with whomever is the face of the service department and that is anyone a customer might interact with.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

Anonymous,

There has been no change in Service Management from Bales to Bachman over the past 14 years.  I would welcome any feedback you would like to provide to me.  Thanks for taking the time to give us your review.

HK
Hilda K.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Mr. Joe Collins, Service Consultant, and staff at the Bachman Hyundai Service Department make the oil changes or any other repairs a fantastic experience. They are very professional and act as if they are servicing their own cars. They are friendly and want customers to come back to have their cars serviced. They greet the customers with humanistic approaches. The repairs they make are dependable. They are a very professional staff.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Hilda,

We wanted to say thanks for the review and the nice comments.  We really appreciate you choosing Bachman Hyundai for your Hyundai's service needs.

Stephen S.
2012 Hyundai Azera
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Happy Customer
I want to thank Michael, Paul, and the crew for getting my vehicle together.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

Stephen,

Thanks for the review.  We appreciate your business and if you need anything in the future, just give me a call.

Lisa S.
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Excellent experience
Bachman service experience was excellent. Thanks to Michael for making it so.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

Lisa,

LC
Lary C.
Georgetown, IN
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience
I called the day before and brought the Sonata in after work. The communication was great and service was performed in a timely manner.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Lary,

We appreciate you taking the time to give us your review and feedback.  Thanks for choosing Bachman Hyundai and for the kind words.