4.6

Brian H.
Scottsburg, IN
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Easy to deal with and they do what they say they will do
Overall good experience dealing with. Easy to make appointments and Service Cosultant Lacey Bobowski was very nice and courteous. I will contact her for next visit.
Thank You!
MONTY H., Service manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you taking the time to respond to our survey.

I am glad that Lacey and her team exceeded your expectations

LD
Linda D.
Borden, IN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/12/2019 Category: Service
We purchased our Hyundai here and have had a positive experience with the service department.
MONTY H., Service manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for the great feedback.

I am glad that John and his team exceeded your expectations.

Mark G.
Louisville, KY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change & Tire Rotation
MONTY H., Service manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thanks for taking the time to rate your recent service visit.

Twilia S.
Otisco, IN
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Once again I received excellent customer service while visiting Bachman Hyundai's service/repair department.

CA
Cynthia A.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Fast friendly service
Hyundai Service center is always fast, friendly and effective. The only thing I would like is a checklist of all services done, sometimes I get one and it's nice to visibly see the went through and did each item. I did not get one this time.

David H.
Henryville, IN
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Hope customer returns to good

2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Frustrated over an easy fix
2 days to replace a battery they had told me was tested as a good battery only to find out the write up guy was working on my car.....not the Bales we used to know

Carrie W.

New Albany, IN
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Very unhappy
No returned phone calls for 6 days, did not complete service requested.
MONTY H., Service manager from Bachman Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Mr. Neidiffer

I am very sorry about the service you received on your last visit. Communication is the key to success in our business. I can assure you we are working on that every day to make your service visit a pleasnt one.

Please stop and by and I will replace your wipers for you at no charge.

Again, I am sorry and hope to see you soon.

Robert M.
Sellersburg, IN
10/20/2019 Category: Service
Robert Maguire
Excellent service done quickly and on time.

PB
Pat B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/17/2019 Category: Service
I can count on getting excellent service
Service Dept is always courteous, smiling and ready to answer any questions. Waiting room is comfortable and stocked with drinks and snacks. Having a tv to watch makes the time go by fast.

Georgetown, IN
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Back On The Road . . . Again
Had my 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid air conditioner blower fan begin to make a noise and then it stopped working. The Bachman crew quickly fit me in to inspect to see what was wrong and discovered it needed to be replaced and was completely covered under warranty. They had to order the part and wait for it to arrive so it could be installed. In the meantime, they provided a new loaner car which was great since we had the run of 90+ degree temperatures. They called and kept me informed on what was occurring and once it arrived and was installed, I picked up the car and am . . . back on the road again. Great job!

Jerry R.
Georgetown, IN
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Service call
My brake light is working

Janice G.
Louisville, KY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/13/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding service
Joe and crew are wonderful.. He listens, understands and takes care of my car every time. I also appreciate his being receptive of my schedule and my time.

SO
Stephen O.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Very pleased with the service!
The consultant thoroughly explained what I needed to do to cover my warranty and what my options were. The service area was very clean and had complementary drinks and snacks which I liked.

09/28/2019 Category: Service
Great service done well
Service performed as requested and in a timely manner.

Jenny L.
Pekin, IN
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Recommended s friend
This is my fourth car and I always use the service department even for my oil changes. Have no desire to go anywhere else! I recommended a friend not only to purchase a car from Emmett or her friend but recommended the service department as well!

Robert B.
Prospect, KY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
The Service Department does a great job. They get me in and out quickly and keep me informed as they work.

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid

Virginia S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
09/21/2019 Category: Service
Easy Car Oil Change
It was a nice to have a woman to deal with and explain/speed things up.