Business Solutions

Bakersfield Hyundai

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
BC
Brianna C.
08/28/2022
Took my 2021 Hyundai palisade for its oil change and some other services. They kept my car to finish it and more then happy to use a loaner car until they...

Douglas D.
04/09/2022
Good
Good service.Building was under construction so will have better view next visit.

AR
Adriana R.
04/07/2022
Adrienne Zepeda at Bakersfield Hyundai
Ever since I’ve got my car at Bakersfield Hyundai the service has always been excellent. From when I got my car to the services I go and get. I appreciate...

Mark R.
04/06/2022
When I took my car on they were nice and prompt. Every time there was some thing new to know about my car I had a phone call telling me what was going on...

Rob S.
04/06/2022
My experience at Bakersfield Hyundai
The service was great and the staff were very helpful especially my service advisor, Joey.