1960 Reviews

Overall Rating 3.9999992/5Overall Rating 3.9999992/5Overall Rating 3.9999992/5rating 3.9999992rating 3.9999992
Overall Rating 1.83333/5rating 1.83333rating 1.83333rating 1.83333rating 1.83333

Jody S.
Murrieta, CA
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Great service, thank you

Maricela C.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly and courteous service

WB
Wendy B.
Wasco, CA
Good customer service
Did not have an appointment for a oil change on my vehicle and it did take a while to get it done but while the wait I was provided with great customer service from the person who helped me out..he explained everything that my car was getting done and did give me an estimate of how long it was going to take to get the oil change done..and he was friendly too
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Wendy! I'm happy to see that your visit went well, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our service team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Michael B.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Service Department was First Class
I own 3 different models of Hyundai's. I had a couple of minor issues with our Tuscon that needed to be repaired under warranty. The service department scheduled, diagnosed the problem and repaired within a couple days. Thank you for staying in touch throughout the entire process.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Michael! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Barry H.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Fast service
Took my car in for an oil change. I appriciated the speed of the service and the communication I recieved.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Barry! I'm happy to see that your visit went well, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Dale H.
Tehachapi, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Pleasantly Surprised
I stopped by Bakersfield Hyundai to see if the parts for a minor repair could be ordered. ( The large under engine, plastic fairing) They had it in stock, and offered to install if I could wait 1 hour. I live 45 miles away, this was a great offer! When they called me back from the comfortable waiting room 45 minutes later, they had repaired the fairing, repaired a recall item I had not known about, and washed my car! Thanks!
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review on here and on Dealer Rater, Dale! We appreciate your business and your kind words. We look forward to your next visit!

Mirna C.
Arvin, CA
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Joey has been my service adviser on several occasions and had always been a pleasure to work with. On the current visit I was notified that I needed new tires and he was able to provide me with several options ranging in price and took the time to answer the questions I had which allowed me to make my decision on which tires to purchase. He took great care of me and my car.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Mirna! I'm happy to see that you have had nothing but great visits with Joey, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to him. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Ranjit G.
Las Vegas, NV
Great service department
They always take care of me that’s why I keep coming back
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Ranjit! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

RF
Ronald F.
Bodfish, CA
Not great anymore
I think I probably have complained enough.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Ronald, thank you for taking the time to share your story with us. I'm so sorry to see that this happened to you during your last visit. I shared your review with our Fixed Operations Director, Sandro Davalos, and he would love to visit with you to discuss this further. At your convenience, please give him a call at (661) 834-5300.

BA
Beatriz A.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Service Center
The guys at the service center are always super polite & helpful. I love going in for my oil change; Joey is awesome always there to help and answer all my questions.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Beatriz! I'm happy to see that you've had nothing but great visits, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Joey. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Lamont, CA
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Routine maintainance
I appreciate that safety issues were discovered
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, James! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

NR
Nataly R.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Got my first car and always get it serviced here. All of the advisors are very friendly and helpful.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Nataly! Congratulations on purchasing your first car! :) I'm happy to see that you had a great visit with us, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

David S.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service, and the care they have for your comfort
I’ve been servicing my car here for over 4 years. Always great experience. They never try to push you into more repairs on your car . Just a great place to take your car.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, David! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit. I'll be sure to share your kind words with out team.

2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Everyone helps to make your wait pleasant. Nice lounge to wait in with a large screen TV and they offer you complimentary bottles of water and coffee. I appreciate that they strive for professionalism and to be personable with every patron.
SANDRO D. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 09/16/2018

Thank you. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

VB
Vicki B.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Service
The staff are friendly and helpful
SANDRO D. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 09/16/2018

Thank you. we look forward to seeing you in the future.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fast
SANDRO D. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for your review.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

2015 Hyundai Accent
Do not recommend
I bought a brand new Hyundai and it always seems to have issues. I’ve taken it back multiple times for maintenance and repairs. I defiantly regret purchasing a Hyundai. New cars aren’t suppose to have so many issues and they shouldn’t need to have multiple light fixtures replaced so often. I wish they would just replace my car with a different one due to all the maintenance they’ve had to do on it.
SANDRO D. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

I apologize for not addressing your concerns. I will reach out to you shortly.

LJ
Latoya J.
Finally Fixed
I thank you guys for finally finding the reason for my brake light consistently going out and fixing my problem!
SANDRO D. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

GJ
Gail J.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
The agent was quick and friendly, had my car back in a couple of hours. Great service!
SANDRO D. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us.  I will share with David.

Lisa S.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Always receive excellent service
SANDRO D. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We look forward to servicing you in the future.