Overall Rating 4.29412/5Overall Rating 4.29412/5Overall Rating 4.29412/5Overall Rating 4.29412/5rating 4.29412
Overall Rating 1.875/5rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875

AW
Ana W.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
I wont be returning.
I got a notice in the mail for a recall. When I took the vehicle I was not pre warned of anything. Next day I couldn't drive it. Check engine light was on and It wouldn't drive faster than 20 miles an hour. Talking to a couple people there I was then notified that it happens to all cars that go in for the recalls. My car was there for 3 weeks. Every time I called no one knew anything. Just that the part was ordered. When I would go in , I was standing there for about 10-15 minutes before I was acknowledged by anyone. A simple Ill be right with you would have been nice. Adrienne and Joey were great. They helped as much as they could. Nope I would not recommend anyone to go in there especially for a recall.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, Ana. I'm so sorry to see that this happened to you. I shared your experience with my Service Manager, George, and he'd love to visit with you. At your convenience, please call him at 661-834-5300.

SANDRO D. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

Ana, I left you a message.  I'd like to visit with you concerning your recent service visit. Please call me at your earliest convenience. My number is in the communique.

05/20/2019 Category: Service
Always great
Service is always so good when we bring one of our three Hyundai's in for service. Only issue was appointment took 90 minutes to complete only a bad thing because they are always done so quickly. Do they've set too high of a standard which is hard to meet every time. Not a bad issue to have
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Raymundo L.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Amazing people
Everyone is so helpful and amazing and can’t go anywhere else to get a car
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Raymundo! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Richard L.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Always great service and fast
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Richard! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Tehachapi, CA
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Stuff
More stuff
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

YM
Young M.
La Habra, CA
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Great service. David Clark is a professional who is experienced and knowledgeable about the Hyundai vehicles.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Young! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

MA
Maria A.
05/11/2019 Category: Service
Great service dept.
My only problem is trying to make an appointment with the service department. I leave my number and I get slow or no response.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, Maria. I'm so sorry to see that this happens to you. I'll be sure to use your review as a form of training. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

EG
Esmeralda G.
2012 Hyundai Accent
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Service was amazing since the moment I walked in Adrienne Zepeda walked me through everything and provided great service with a smile. Sandro was amazing, he explained in detail the services that were provided and what my car needed.
Thank you!
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Esmerald!a! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

WB
William B.
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied
I don't know what's wrong with my car and I appreciate inspections that give me options or suggestions on making repairs
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, William. I'll be sure to pass this on to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

PB
Pierre B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Bakersfield Hyundai Shines Again
Everyone in the service department was courteous and the maintenance on my car was completed on time, I will definitively recommend others to get their service done at Bakersfield Hyundai.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Pierre! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Roger L.
05/02/2019 Category: Service
As usual, David Clark is exceptional in his job. I have purchased 3 Hyundai's over the years and he has been my service advisor since day one. I have always received quick, professional service.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 05/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Roger! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Robert H.
04/28/2019 Category: Service
They fixed and serviced everything they said they would and it was cheaper than the original estimate. I will definitely be back
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Robert! I'm happy to see that you had a great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

James K.
2012 Hyundai Azera
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Website is poor
I don’t want to leave a critique and should not be forced to.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you for your feedback, James.

KP
Kenneth P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S

A make good
Bakersfield Hyundai did a great job of getting my car repaired and back to me. The sent two techs out to add oil and make sure the car was safe to drive. The car was gone just over an hour and returned back to me. This was a simple mistake but was handled perfectly by BH.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, Kenneth. I'm sorry to see that this happened to you. At your convenience, please call our Service Manager, George Rice, at 661-834-5300.

SANDRO D. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you for allowing us the oppertunity to make things right. We look forward to continued service and appreciate the feedback. I will make sure to continue to reinforce the processes we have in place so every job is done right the first time.

Kevin S.
2012 Hyundai Accent
Very good service
Great
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Kevin! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

SG
Stephanie G.
2016 Hyundai Accent
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was nice and friendly
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Stephanie! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Doris H.
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Service department
They were “courteous and got the job done very efficient
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Doris! I'm happy to see that you had a great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Jane S.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Trust Hyundai not to sell you service you don' t need.
I will keep coming to you for my service needs.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Jane! I'm happy to see that you had a great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

MJ
Maria J.
Shafter, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Lyft
I’m so happy that they have partnered with Lyft! I used to hate going to the automall for an oil change but now they have made it so easy.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Maria! We're happy to see that we were able to make your visits better. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next visit.

Darlena W.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Customer
The customer service awesome. Everyone is helpful.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Darlena! I'm happy to see that you had a great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.