Overall Rating 3.9999992/5Overall Rating 3.9999992/5Overall Rating 3.9999992/5rating 3.9999992rating 3.9999992
Overall Rating 1.83333/5rating 1.83333rating 1.83333rating 1.83333rating 1.83333

PS

AC
Anita C.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
So friendly and efficient
Have gone here from day one . They recognize you as soon as you walk in. Always upfront about service and prices. They are quick and if there are any problems at all, they tell you. Won't go anywhere else.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Anita! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

SR
Sally R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Car service
David in service helps me each time. Very helpful and knows what is always needs to be done and takes care of it.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Sally! I'm happy to see that you had another great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to David. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Cindy M.
Great experience!
Staff and waiting areas are always nice. Yes, it does take some time if you wait for your vehicle to be serviced...but just come prepared with reading material, or a fully-charged phone :) Plus they have TVs to watch, and cold water for customers.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Cindy! I'm happy to see that you had a great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Amanda M.
Always wonderful service
Always wonderful service
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Amanda! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

RL
Rosemary L.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
The staff is very welcoming
The staff is great
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Rosemary! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service Advisor
Thankyou David for once again taking care of business and alleviating the stress and worry of a bad situation.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us! I'm happy to see that you had such a great experience, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to David. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Jeannine R.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Friday the 13th
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Jeannine! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Consistency!
Theyve always been great to interact with and i enjoy that its the same core group of people i come in contact with.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Efren! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

SG
Sandra G.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
07/16/2018 Category: Service
A little too loud...
The service here is always great! My service advisor is awesome and has always been great at explaining things and even breaking any “bad news” gently. ;) The only complaint I have is that the TV in the lounge area was WAY too loud — could hardly hear myself think! Left there with a headache from the noise!
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Sandra! I'm happy to see that you had another great visit. Sorry about the noise! We'll keep a better eye on it :) We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

SG
Sherry G.
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
No pushy sales people. Friendly people
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Sherry! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

AA
Ashlyn A.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Joey Cortez was great. He went above and beyond to help.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Ashlyn! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Johann L.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Great service from the service crew, Angel and Joey!
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Johann! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Robert W.
2009 Hyundai Accent
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and Fast
Rock r e end with a wobble in the front end expected the worst form turned out only to be worn out tires. Quickly diagnosed and repaired.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Robert! I'm happy to see that we were able to help, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

NV
Nissa V.
Shafter, CA
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Compassionate Social Crew..Service with a Smile..
I Most DEFINITELY will Return For All Of My HyundaiNeeds.,Best Customer Service In Town Curtious,Compassionate All with a SMILE 😊👍Thanks HYUNDAI
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Nissa! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Chris S.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service, very Friendly staff.
The staff was very helpful and courteous. They made the pickup and drop off of the vehicle very easy and everything was performed in a timely manner.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Chris! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Jamie D.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied Hyundai Owner
Bakersfield Hyundai always takes good care of me and my car. Alfonso was attentive and helped me with the multiple services that my car needed and made sure I knew pricing and timelines so there were no surprises. I was able to take the shuttle to and from the dealer so I could get things done while my car was worked on. And of course I received my shiny clean car back once she was all tuned up.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Jamie! I'm happy to see that you had such a great experience, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Alfonso. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Trust worthy
I always feel I can trust the advisors when I bring my car in for service. Very friendly and knowledgeable.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us! I'm happy to see that you had a great experience, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our advisors. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

FW
Frank W.
Lake Isabella, CA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Always done right the first time!
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Frank! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

07/06/2018 Category: Service
Service is great!
I have had good communication and courteous conversation with everyone at Bakersfield Hyundai.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us! I'm happy to see that you had a great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.