Overall Rating 4.14286/5Overall Rating 4.14286/5Overall Rating 4.14286/5Overall Rating 4.14286/5rating 4.14286
Overall Rating 1.85714/5rating 1.85714rating 1.85714rating 1.85714rating 1.85714

ET
Eugenio T.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/19/2019 Category: Service
2018 Hyundai Ioniq
Very much satisfied with the prompt and efficient service!
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Eugenio! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Debra C.
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/15/2019 Category: Service
I like that when you walk in they Acknowledge you and if there with the customer they always say I’ll be right with you
SANDRO D. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for the review.  We will make sure and share with the service staff.

Charles M.
Taft, CA
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Good service. Good service people.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Charles! I'm happy to see that you had a great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

KA
Keith A.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Courteous friendly honest service
The personnel are extremely courteous and they know their jobs well. Does not require extensive amounts of time explained your needs and their responses are direct and to the point. Additionaly the quoted price for their services are not changed once you have left the dealership department.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Keith! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

YP
Young P.
2012 Hyundai Equus
02/09/2019 Category: Service
services
regarding oil change services
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Young! I'm happy to see that you had a great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your positive feedback to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Joe G.
2012 Hyundai Accent
Excellent customer service
Outstanding service and customer care
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Joe! I'm happy to see that you had such a great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Good work, timely done, helpful people.
First service went great. Done very timely. Free first pull change was great. I'll bring it back for next check up!
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us! I'm so happy to see that your first visit went well, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Marilyn L.
Tehachapi, CA
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Quick service, friendly people.
Service was completed very quickly, very friendly staff!
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Marilyn! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

FE
Faustino E.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Professional and respectful.
Professional and respectful.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Faustino! I'm happy to see that you had a great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

FR
Francisco R.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/03/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
They got the job done and kept me communicated.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, Francisco! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

MA
Maria A.
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Great service but could improve
The overall service is good however i had a hard time getting ahold of my service rep. Left messages with the operator and never received a return call. Need to improve. Service reps should have a direct number.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, Maria. I'm so, so sorry to see that you had a difficult time with reaching our advisor. I'll be sure to use this as a form of training for our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Diane P.
Tehachapi, CA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Appreciate good service from service writer Joey and mechanic eddie
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Diane! I'm happy to see that you had a great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Joey and Eddie. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

FB
Freda B.
Wofford Heights, CA
02/01/2019 Category: Service
owner
My car is always ready in a timely manner. Next appointment is scheduled before I leave the area. This is very appreciated as I drive 65 miles every servce. The workers are helpful and polite and do their job in a timely manner. I have no complaints.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Freda! We appreciate your business and look forwad to years of service with you.

ER
Eloy R.
Nice service writers
Fast service after calling to make appt.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Eloy! I'm happy to see that you had a great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

SD
Stephen D.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Always Great!
Service Department is helpful and friendly. Haven’t had an issue with customer service at all!
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Stephen! I'm happy to see that you've had nothing but great visits with us, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Oil change tire rotation service
I had this done on a Saturday. Waited for my car and it was done in reasonable amount of time. Service writers were kind and pleasant. The car looked nice and clean after as well.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business and your kind words.

PV
Petrona V.
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Best customer service
Joey Cortez is an awesome service advisor
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Petrona! We're happy to see that you had a great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Joey. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

01/27/2019 Category: Service
service review
fast service and customer friendly
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us! I'm happy to see that yo had a great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

BR
Beth R.
Queen Creek, AZ
01/25/2019 Category: Service
The GM made things right!
Update: The General Manager was contacted about my issues, and I have to give him credit...he stepped up to the plate, immediately! He was very responsive to my concerns, and as soon as he heard what happened to me, he immediately made things right with me. Right there on the phone. He was awesome to work with, and I felt like he really cared about what happened to me. I will trust Bakersfield Hyundai with my business again. I love my Sonata, but once I drove the rental Hyundai, (A Santa Fe), I realized how much I needed an SUV. So I'm going to trust him again and buy a vehicle from them. I can't say enough about Patrick Beck, the GM, and David, the service advisor who helped me when the other guy didn't. Patrick was so professional, instantly took ownership of what happened to me (although none of it was his fault), and treated me right. Go see him at Bakersfield Hyundai. And if there's a problem, he wants to know and make it right!

01/25/2019 Category: Service
Terrible service by dealer and Hyundai corporate the!
My engine seized in the middle of nowhere, while I was traveling in another state. Dropped the car for diagnostics, and the service advisor failed to communicate with me multiple times. When my car service was completed, I contacted Hyundai who said they would set up the tow. They never did. About a week later, I received another call from Hyundai Corporate, telling me he couldn't find out who the girl was that set up the tow, and that the tow had not been set up. He said he would do it, but that it took 3-5 days to process. He called me about a week before Christmas telling me the tow had been set up, but that it may not make it before Christmas. It not only didn't come before Christmas, it didn't come by New Year's Day...it didn't arrive to my possession for over another 2 weeks after new years. Horrible treatment of a customer!
SANDRO D. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

We will forward to Hyundai to see where the interstate transport issues may lay.

01/24/2019 Category: Service
Prepaid service
On the check in the service rep was patronizing. He improved on the sign out.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I'm so sorry to see that this happened. I'll be sure to use this as a form of training for our service personnel. We really appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.