Overall Rating 3.9090891/5Overall Rating 3.9090891/5Overall Rating 3.9090891/5rating 3.9090891rating 3.9090891
Overall Rating 1.90909/5rating 1.90909rating 1.90909rating 1.90909rating 1.90909

GI
Gabriel I.
2013 Hyundai Accent
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Good Customer Care
Excellent Service Department
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Gabriel! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Mc Farland, CA
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
The staff is friendly, service is great and done in a timely manner, and the prices aren't too bad in comparison to other places. Plus, free WiFi, drinks, and snacks.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Julia! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Juan G.
No need to improve!
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Juan! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Alan M.
FRIENDLY SERVICE
I HAVE HAD 4 HYUNAI AND THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE I WOULD TAKE FOR SERVICE.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Alan! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

JE
Jose E.
Shafter, CA
David
David was great to work with gave me the right information with real timelines and kept me informed with any updates. Appreciated his communication and his honesty about the situation.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Jose! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

NV
Nissa V.
Shafter, CA
Compassionate Social Crew..Service with a Smile
I Would Most Definitely Return and Share My Over All Experience to Friends and Family..👌👍 A-1" Service.!!
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Nissa! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

05/15/2018 Category: Service
Best service i have received from them but can get better service else where
...
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I'm so sorry that your visits with us have been anything less than perfect. My service manager, George Rice, would love to visit with you. At your convenience, please call him at 661-834-5300. We look forward to hearing from you.

BC
Benton C.
service
fine
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Benton! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

ES
Elizabeth S.
Wasco, CA
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Prompt service
I had great service and a free car wash that is why I think this place is great!
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Elizabeth! I'm happy to see that you had such a great experience with us, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Michael L.
Taft, CA
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly!
Very friendly service personnel and service was done in a timely manner.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Michael! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Anthony S.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/10/2018 Category: Service
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Anthony! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

OP
Orson P.
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Fast and easy
AWSOME CUSTOMER SERVICE, will be returning with
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Orson! I'm happy to see that you had another great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

AV
Angie V.
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service! Great pastrys and coffee. big screen tv is nice too
I love Bakersfield Hyundai! yes I would recommend to a friend
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Angie! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

AW
Alison W.
05/08/2018 Category: Service
5🌟 for Customer Service
I have always had a great experience when going to Bakersfield Hyundai. Service department and sales. I'm on my second leased car with Bakersfield Hyundai and it won't be my last.
I recommend asking for David Clark in the service department. Great customer service and very thorough.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Alison! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Dexter D.
Lemoore, CA
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Awesme customer service
Customer service by David and his crew in the service department made my visit very simple. Thank you all.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Dexter! We appreciate your business, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind words to David.

CE
Clora E.
05/07/2018 Category: Service
The service personal are so professional
I can call anytime and ask if i can bri g my vehicle in for a oil change they have never once said they were booked. They would tell me if i didnt mind waiting.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Clora! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

LV
Larry V.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
05/06/2018 Category: Service
Employees service department
Alfonzo Thank you for going above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied . You customer service is second to none.... thank you service department :).
The Veley’s
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Larry! I'm happy to see that you had a great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Alfonso. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

05/04/2018 Category: Service
But the wait time on a scheduled appointment is unacceptable.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I'm so sorry to see that your visit took longer than expected. I will be sure to use your story as a form of training. At your convenience, please contact our Service Manager, George Rice, at 661-834-5300. We look forward to visiting with you.

AC
Alyssa C.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
My experience was great! I would definitely come back and get my car serviced there again!
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Alyssa! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

James C.
Bodfish, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Great Service at Bakersfield Hyundai
It is always a satisfactory time for my cars oil change or whatever is needed.
Great service and great customer service.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to review us, James! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.