2027 Reviews

Overall Rating 3.9999992/5Overall Rating 3.9999992/5Overall Rating 3.9999992/5rating 3.9999992rating 3.9999992
Overall Rating 1.83333/5rating 1.83333rating 1.83333rating 1.83333rating 1.83333

James C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Always Good!
I can always depend on their service when I visit!
I would recommend anyone who needs service for their Hyundai vehicle.
They always do very professional work!
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, James! I'm happy to see that you've had nothing but great visits, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

TH
Teresa H.
Wasco, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Ggod
Good
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Teresa! We appreciate your business an look forward to continuing years of service with you.

- Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

BA
Brenda A.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
I didn't have to wait long and the service person kept me updated with everything
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Brenda! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Marilyn B.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Service Advisor
Alfonso Aguilar was polite and friendly. I appreciated his recommendation for the special service package, which I accepted.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Marilyn! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

AF
Albert F.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
11/12/2018 Category: Service
?
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Albert! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

ER
Erika R.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Willingness to please customers
Take a ride down and be treated with a special touch.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Erika! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Johann L.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Went for my 60k service and Al and co., made it happen. I know the 60k takes a couple of hours as the scope of work is more than usual. Changes to my schedule made me do a walk in instead and I was quickly accommodated.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Johann! I'm happy to see that you had a great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Alfonso and the rest of our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Danny C.
Tehachapi, CA
2015 Hyundai Veloster
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
I know there is a stigma with taking a car to a dealership for service, but here at Hyundai, it's usually cheaper than going to a garage for service. I've also taken my car here for unexpected repairs, and when I to keep my car here, they provided me a rental car. A+ service!!
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Danny! I'm happy to see that you've had nothing but great experiences here, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look foward to continuing years of service with you.

Lexy M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/09/2018 Category: Service
They are always helpful and get me in and out as quick as possible!
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Lexy! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

11/08/2018 Category: Service
Treat others how you would like to be treated.
The reason for bringing in my vehicle was that while the car was shifted into park, the doors unlocked as regular, the dashboard indicated 'P' and it was lit up near the gearshift. However the display said 'shift car to park', although it already was. The car is a push button start. Because the car did not recognize that it was in park, it would not turn completely off, the accessories not turning off and a long alarm indicating that the key was not inside the vehicle, and unable to lock my doors using the key FOB or button on the door handle. The vehicle was at our company mechanics all day doing the exact same thing and they recommended I bring it to the dealership. I was able to take it into Bakersfield Hyundai the following morning. The Service Adviser David witnessed this first hand while I was dropping the vehicle off. He told me a few things that it could possibly be and stated that they would get it looked at and call me with an update, this was at 7am. At 1pm I received a phone call asking 'what the problem was with my vehicle' and advised that David had gone home sick. An hour or so later I received another call saying that they couldn't find anything wrong with my vehicle that it was working perfectly and they hadn't done anything to fix the original problem. They stated that they also fixed an airbag recall and changed my oil, as previously discussed. I got back down to the dealership and was basically treated like I was making it up, saying that they hadn't done anything to it and turned it off and back on again 8 times, regardless that the original adviser had verified it. I got in my vehicle and turned it off and on and it was functioning normally. On the drive home I noticed that none of my radio stations were set, and my bluetooth was not connected, indicating that the battery had been disconnected. This more than likely just reset whatever glitch was going on at the time and I understand that, however to talk to me as if there was no problem, as if NOTHING had been done and I didn't know what I was talking about when it had previously been verified by another service adviser is insulting. Why not just tell me what was done and let me go at that? This same adviser (I believe that his name is Joey) that told me there was no problem has previously addressed me the same way. Another time I brought my vehicle in for a sound in the engine. They couldn't hear it so he suggested I leave it overnight so that they could drive it cold. I made arrangements to do so. The following day I was told 'the technician says its the transmission'. I asked 'what about the transmission?' I was told 'well we don't know but we can replace the transmission for you at a cost (I believe) around $5000, but unless you plan on keeping this car I wouldn't waste the money'. First, if the engine makes a noise, regardless of what it is, do you automatically go to replacing the engine? Second, granted my car isn't brand new, it isn't the best, however it is mine, and YES I do plan on keeping it so to devalue my car based upon his own personal opinion is again insulting.
In conclusion, I really do like my Hyundai, and would defiantly purchase another. I like the way the recalls are handled quickly, however I think certain members of the Bakersfield Service Department need more customer service training and the technicians as well.
SANDRO D. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.  I left you a message at the number listed on your repair order.  Please give me a call at your earliest convenience.

Deangelo B.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
The Norm i usaully skip these surveys , however David the service rep took care of my greatest worry. Honest and integrity
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Deangelo! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Julie M.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Great job
Thank you for taking care of recall and warranty issues when I got an oil change. Thank you for the LYFT home. Thank you for the rental car when it took longer than expected and my car had to stay in the shop for the better part of a week. Thank you for getting it finished in advance of what you projected. Thank you for taking such great care of me.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Julie! I'm happy to see that your experience with us went better than expected, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

TC
Tina C.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Smile's
Joey was so sweet i left my car to him and he tolk care of everything even other things i had asked about he had answer love you all keep on smiling and enjoying your job's God bless
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Tina! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

AV
Angie V.
Great Customer Service
Great Customer Service
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Angie! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

TV
Tommy V.
Taft, CA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/05/2018 Category: Service
I have been a customer of Bakersfield Hyundai service for the past five years they have always treated me with respect and have always got the job done right!
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Tommy! We're happy to see that you've had nothing but great service, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

GF
Gary F.
Fast friendly service
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Gary! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

11/04/2018 Category: Service
Reps are always friendly and ready to serve , they perform service in a timely manner
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

CR
Christopher R.
11/01/2018 Category: Service
The only place I will go to
This is the place that I go through when I want the job done right. The staff are some of the most professional people I ever dealt with and when they say they're going to do something they do it. They were extremely courteous and make sure all your needs are dealt with in a timely fashion. Even the waiting area is comfortable and stress free.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Christopher! I'm happy to see that you've had nothing but great visits, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

James C.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Friday 10/26
The service representative was very helpful and patient in explaining the use of our coupons. We will continue to go back for service on our vehicle.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, James! I'm happy to see that you had another great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

FA
Frank A.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
The person that attended to me was courteous, helpful, answered my questions, gave me adequate feedback and was very professional in his approach.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Frank! I'm happy to see that you had a great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.