Overall Rating 4.4545486/5Overall Rating 4.4545486/5Overall Rating 4.4545486/5Overall Rating 4.4545486/5rating 4.4545486
Overall Rating 1.90909/5rating 1.90909rating 1.90909rating 1.90909rating 1.90909

Judy P.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Professionalism.....always
Great customer service...knowledge and friendly
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Judy! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Shafter, CA
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Very convenient.
Great service at a reasonable price. Thanks Joey Cortez. The Lyft ride to work makes it so easy to get my car serviced.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Carolyn! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

2010 Hyundai Sonata
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
My car was serviced, washed, and ready when the Service Manager promised! Thanks Joey for great service!
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us! I'm happy to see that you had a great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Joey and the rest of our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

LC
Lois C.
Weldon, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/04/2019 Category: Service
The Staff
The staff makes you feel like family and are always willing to help you with any problem
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Lois! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Lake Isabella, CA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Always treated very well
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

PJ
Pat J.
10/28/2019
Great service department
David Clark has always provided me with great service. I have had my Santa Fe for over 3 years (best car ever!). David was who I went thru for my first appointment and have used him ever since. Everyone I have dealt with at Bakersfield Hyundai had been great. They are so service oriented.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us! I'm happy to see that you've had nothing but great experiences with us, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to David. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

2014 Hyundai Tucson
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Great
Great experience
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

AY
Amy Y.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Service staff is always professional
Every time I get my car serviced the staff is always accommodating. I think administration should have Incentives for reviews like a free car wash or a free oil change. And the next thing you know your selling them a new car.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Amy! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

PS
Patricia S.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
10/20/2019 Category: Service
Time
Get things done in a timely manner. Let me know what's going on with my Veloster! What I need or don't need!
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Patricia! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Carolyn S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Well taken care of and loved the Lyft service.
It was an easy process and felt well taken care of.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

RJ
Raquell J.
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Thank you!
My battery died and I had to come to the service department an hour before closing. The technician was initially hesitant but was able to squeeze me in. They replaced the battery quickly. I really appreciated that. Thank yoi
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Raquell! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

David B.
10/16/2019
Joey Cortez was by far the most helpful and super friendly, best experience I’ve ever had at a car dealership!!! Thanks Joey

BT
Bill T.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/12/2019 Category: Service
SUBLET
THANKS. :)
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us!

10/10/2019 Category: Service
Amazing
My battery car when out and the tow and put a new battery in car but not just that they also washed me car and fix so glitch’s on my cameras
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

Carrie W.
10/07/2019 Category: Service
had car ready at the time stated
provided excellent service
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Carrie! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Check engine light
Brought car in for check engine light and they didn't have part in stock so they scheduled me to come back. They arranged a Lyft to drop me off and work and back to pick back to pick up car.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Shannon! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Judy W.
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Always nice , and helpful
Hyundai has been great to me from the beginning. I have a 3 year lease with them and have been happy with all of my dealings with them :)
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Judy! I'm happy to see that you've had nothing but great experiences with us, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Maria P.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Great job performed on my car on sep 28!! Thanks a lot!!
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Maria! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

CP
Christina P.
09/30/2019 Category: Service
I feel like family
Every time I show for a care appointment, I am treated like family. It is amazing experience to know that Hyundai cares not just about your business but your car and you too.
Thanks Bakersfield Hyundai!

Respectfully,
Christina Pacheco
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 10/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Christina! I'm happy to see that you've had such great visits with us, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Jerry B.
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Regular Service and Tire Rotation
Work was satisfactory and car was washed. Two hours is a bit long to wait for an oil change and a tire rotation when you have an appointment.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you for taking the the time to review us! I'm happy to see that you had a great experience with us, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.