Bakersfield Hyundai

Overall Rating 3.9090891/5Overall Rating 3.9090891/5Overall Rating 3.9090891/5rating 3.9090891rating 3.9090891
Overall Rating 1.90909/5rating 1.90909rating 1.90909rating 1.90909rating 1.90909
Ethel H. on 01/19/2018
"Service Adviser"
David Clark has been my service adviser since I bought my 2012 Santa Fe. David is so easy to work with. He takes the time to listen to all of your questions and gives you a clear answer. I would give David a 5 Star rating.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 01/13/2018
Review Created: 01/18/2018 02:39 PM
Elizabeth M. at Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 01/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Arturo! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

John Y. on 01/18/2018
"Perfection"
I was very impressed with the professional and Speedy service that I received from Hyundai of Bakersfield. I always am.
Review Created: 01/18/2018 11:08 AM
Elizabeth M. at Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 01/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, John! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Amanda M. on 01/18/2018
"always superb service"
always sooo polite, quick and very informative
Review Created: 01/18/2018 10:15 AM
Elizabeth M. at Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 01/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Amanda! I'm happy to see that you had another great experience, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Carolyn H. on 01/18/2018
"service department"
I am so impressed with the service department at Hyundai. This is my second Hyundai. I absolutely love my Vera Cruz. I want to keep it running as long as I possibly can. From the start I was greeted in a friendly, welcoming way. Mr. Aguilar was wonderful. He even helped me carry in a bag from the car. I would like to have him handle my service problem next time I come in. Carolyn Holman
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Veracruz
Review Created: 01/18/2018 10:02 AM
Elizabeth M. at Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 01/18/2018

Thaink you for taking the time to review us, Carolyn! I'm so happy to see that you had a great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Alfonso. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Anna E. on 01/17/2018
"Love Bakersfield Hyundai"
Love the service, service people, sales people, just about everyone there is very friendly and courteous. Eager please and or help everyone whether they are a customer or clent returning for service. Purchased four Sonata 's. and will definitely be back.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/17/2018 04:51 PM
Elizabeth M. at Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 01/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Anna! I'm so happy to see that you've had nothing but positive experiences here, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our entire team. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Noemi A. on 01/17/2018
"Oil change and stuff"
Awesome
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 01/17/2018 10:24 AM
Elizabeth M. at Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 01/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Noemi! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Joseph V. on 01/17/2018
"Rating visit"
Joey the service advisor was a professional handled the entire process with expertise. Was completely satisfied
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Veloster
Review Created: 01/17/2018 09:53 AM
Elizabeth M. at Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 01/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Joseph! I'm happy to see that you had a great experience, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Joey. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Pamela H. on 01/16/2018
"I appreciate the ease of bringing my car in and getting it back out in a reasonable amount of time. "
I especially like working with Service Advisor Adrienne Z. She's always so courteous and Alfonso is always on top of his game.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/16/2018 11:57 PM
Elizabeth M. at Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 01/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Pamela! I'm so happy to see that you have had nothing but great experiences with us, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Adrienne and Alfonso. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Harry N. on 01/16/2018
"Great service department"
When I entered the service department, I was treated like a King. When I was waiting for my vehicle, I was treated like a King. At the end of the service, what do you think? Treated like a King!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 01/16/2018 12:03 PM
Elizabeth M. at Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 01/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Harry! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Jennifer G. on 01/16/2018
"Service update"
Very prompt and friendly. Keep me informed through the whole thing
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 01/16/2018 11:26 AM
Elizabeth M. at Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 01/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Jennifer! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Ernesto S. on 01/16/2018
"Amazing and fast service"
Ive gone there every time for everything and its always great service
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 01/16/2018 11:23 AM
Elizabeth M. at Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 01/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Ernesto! I'm happy to see that you had another great experience, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Juan C. on 01/16/2018
"Super friendly"
I had a chance to check out the new inventory, i have been a huge fan of Hyundai since I was a kid now complaints here . Never any problems, they make everything so simple with the kind staff. Thank you Hyundai
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Veloster
Review Created: 01/16/2018 10:01 AM
Elizabeth M. at Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 01/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Juan! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Verified Customer on 01/15/2018
"Good"
Place and service was fine.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 01/10/2018
Review Created: 01/15/2018 11:08 PM
Elizabeth M. at Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 01/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Paul W. on 01/15/2018
"Prompt service, refreshments while you wait"
We appreciate the input we get from Alfonso re necessary service; however, if we're not ready to do it that day, there is never any pressure--just helpful, friendly advice. Whatever service we have done on our Sonata, it is usually done within the time frame we've been told--including the free car wash!
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/10/2018
Review Created: 01/15/2018 06:57 PM
Elizabeth M. at Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 01/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Paul! I'm happy to see that you had another great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Alfonso. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Verified Customer on 01/15/2018
"Check engine light"
Brought it in for safety recall issue and another issue that was covered by warranty. When I went to pick up my car the check engine light was on (not when I dropped it off). They brought it to the back and said a loose hose. Brought it back out, I go to sit down and it is still/again on. They take it back, blow out the 'mass air intake sensor' and tell me its good to go. It drove horribly and the check engine light came back on. I guess the computers just needed to reset because after about 60 miles or so the light went off and it is running as usual. I just thought being experienced with Hyundai they would know that it was an issue caused by disconnecting the battery. Oh well it is fixed and runs fine now.
Review Created: 01/15/2018 12:16 PM
Elizabeth M. at Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 01/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us your story. I'm so sorry to see that this happened. I'll be sure to use your story as a form of training.

Roy A. on 01/15/2018
"Prices reasonable!!"
I wanted to thank David for being a great customer service and be able to communicate with me.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 01/05/2018
Review Created: 01/15/2018 10:33 AM
Elizabeth M. at Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 01/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Roy! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Nancy D. on 01/14/2018
"Timely"
We have never had an appointment that was not kept, and in a timely manner.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/04/2018
Review Created: 01/14/2018 10:02 AM
Elizabeth M. at Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 01/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Nancy! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Verified Customer on 01/13/2018
"Stop the marketing calls"
Hounded with marketing calls from the first day I bought my car. Asked twice for them to stop and they still call. I already bought a car so I don’t need another, and no I don want to sell mine.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Review Created: 01/13/2018 08:03 PM
Elizabeth M. at Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 01/15/2018

Thank you for your feedback. At your convenience, please email me at emena@bakersfieldhyundai.com with your number. I'll be sure to have it removed.

Kiersten M. on 01/13/2018
"Great service"
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 01/13/2018 09:12 AM
Elizabeth M. at Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 01/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Kiersten! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.