Regina C.
Great auto repair.

Julia B.
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
01/11/2019
There the most honest, greatest mechanics in Bakersfield, Ca.
Always helpful, always courteous, very reasonable in price.

Jesse P.
01/08/2019
Professionalism was great! Pleased with honesty and work done.
The customer service was great. Job done well the willingness to assist and job completed in a timely matter!

TR
Tony R.
Kia Forte Koup
01/04/2019
Honest, fast and friendly
I’ve taken my car to Darrell’s a couple of times and always have been a pleasure, Darrell and Donnie are honest, friendly and trustworthy.

Reggie R.
12/30/2018
Excellent Customer Service & Expertise
Provided an excellent customer experience & staff was very knowledgeable.

AW
Anita W.
GMC Terrain
12/28/2018
Good work, incredible customer service.
I can always count on darrels. They have great customer service. They always greet me when I arrive. I can count on their work. I love recommending them and hearing the glorious reviews when they thank me

Joseph C.
12/27/2018
prompt repair
new resident to bkfld from tehachapi. my former mechanic recommended darrel's as honest and fair. took my truck in at 3:30 for electrical problem. could not drive it back to tehachapi. truck was ready next day. price was fair and biggest expense was parts, not labor. we were on our way back from LA and called darrell's and told him we would be late to pick up truck. he stayed open a bit after normal closing so i could have truck ready early next morning. confirmed my former mechanic's recommendation.

NR
Naomi R.
12/19/2018
Car repair
Very efficient; extremely friendly and courteous owner and employees. Always willing to work with you.

Ford Expedition
12/14/2018
Dependable
They were very friendly and depandable when it came to the price i thought.

Ken #88 B.
12/13/2018
Always the best
Darrell & Donny work as hard as anyone to accurately diagnosis then fix your problems. 100% concern for their customers!

Regina C.
Mitsubishi Galant
12/08/2018
Automotive Repair
Great service and convenience.

Dora R.
Lexus IS 250
12/07/2018
I appreciate their expertise.
I appreciated their expertise and professionalism. Very satisfied with the service and cost. I will definitely take my car there for all future services and maintenance.

SR
Suzi R.
11/28/2018
Great customer service, they very experienced on their work and get your vehicle back to as quickly as possible.
They should be recommended as one of Bakersfield best automotive shops in town.

KW
Kelly W.
Ford Econoline Wagon
11/27/2018
Great professional service
Great mechanics. They’ve taken care of my family’s automotive repairs for years.

SE
Steve E.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Steve said that the business does good service.

LC
Lola C.
Lexus ES 300
11/23/2018
They kept me updated on the process of my car
They kept me updated on the progress of my car which made me more comfortable

CU
Cecilia U.
11/20/2018
Very professional
Was my first time at this place, Great customer service, so professional. Good prices, Right away they knew what was wrong with my car..Give you five stars *****, I would definitely recommend this place.

TA
Tony A.
11/20/2018
freindly
They take care of their customers and are very friendly and helpful

Derek B.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/15/2018
Great service. Right the first time
Great customer service. One of your last and best locally owned automotive shop. Great repairs, in timely fashion at fair prices.

Simon H.
Acura TSX
11/15/2018
Quick reliable service
Always gets my car up and running fast at a decent price. Can also trust there opinion, which is paramount in the industry