FV
Frank V.
12/13/2019
Been using Darrell's off and on for several years! Always gets the job done in a timely and professional manner!

SR
Suzi R.
12/04/2019
My Truck
I appreciate their fast return with great expertise on a job well done. Thanks to them on the road and I always know they’re 💯 and guarantee they’re work. Thank You for 20 years of service on my vehicle.

James H.
Honda Civic Coupe
12/01/2019
A tic less than perfect.
Would have rated it five starts but it wasn't totally perfect. There had to be something less than perfection.
Darrell M. from Darrell's Automotive Repair responded on 12/12/2019

Customer supplied is own oil & filter, all we did is change it for him

Renia S.
Buick LaCrosse
11/27/2019
2009 Buick Lacross
Always honest when I took my car in to be worked on.

Julia B.
11/22/2019
Honesty, integrity, reasonable prices - no lies, just straight talk.
The best automotive service that I have ever experienced.

GR
Gina R.
11/12/2019
Quick and honest
At Darrell's you always know they are going to do their best work and get your car done in a timely manner. I trust them to fix only what needs to be done and not inflate their prices.

Keene, CA
Porsche Boxster
10/29/2019
The men who work there!
My car is very difficult to work on. These guys went to extra effort for me. They took my car in even though they were quite busy.

GC
George C.
GMC Yukon XL
10/29/2019
Professional job
Fast and efficient service. Very trustworthy

Lawrence S.
10/25/2019
Great Mechanics and friendly service
I have taken my vehicle numerous time always updated on the work needed to be done also in a timely matter prices are fair I would recommend this shop to anyone

CE

Vance E.
Kia Sedona
10/17/2019
Beyond great !!!
Fantastic !! They went out of their way to take care of me, great job guys. Vance E

LC
Linda C.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
10/16/2019
Great place to get your car repaired!
Darrell and the gang are great mechanics they will get your car working, very pleasant guys. Thanks Darrell!

BO
Bryan O.
Kia Niro
10/15/2019
Oil change for Kia Niro
Cheers where a place they know your name and are able to do work in a fast and economical way. I was in and out within 20 minutes. Walk in service.
They had a full staff and cars but took very Gould care of me.

BW
Bill W.
10/12/2019
polite and republican
work done quickly and knowledgeable

KK
Karen K.
Nissan NV200 Taxi
10/07/2019
Rear view camera
I have a 2017 nissamnv200, the stock camera that came with it pointed straight at the ground and Nissan refused to make it right. Darrell’s installed a new one in less than an hour, I feel much safer now.

KG
Katherine G.
Mitsubishi Pickup
10/07/2019
When I take my vehicles to Darrell’s Automotive I know I am getting fair and honest service. All repairs are done in a timely manner. As a woman, I never feel like I am being taken advantage of. They take the time to explain everything in terms I understand. I highly recommend them to all my friends and family.

Denise M.
10/05/2019
Easy to find fast services
Very friendly and efficient got what I needed done tks team

Corinne M.
10/03/2019
Quoted me and my bill actually lower!!

Jeannette F.
10/02/2019
Was able to make repair same day.
I took my vehicle in at 2pm to have my brakes checked. Turned out I needed front brakes and rotors (which I had suspected). I also had them change the oil, air filter and rotate my tires. My car was ready for pick up by 4:45 that same day. Exceptional Service in my book. I highly recommend this company to all my friends and family.