Jesse P.
Chevrolet Colorado
07/12/2019
Professional business
Very professional. Job was completed and done professional. Would highly recommend Darrell’s automotive

Mitsubishi Lancer
07/03/2019
Great place! Fast service!
We were in and out in lesd than an hour! Car is back on the road and as good as new!

Barbara B.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/21/2019
Honest and Reliable
I know I will be treated with honesty and pay an affordable price and receive the same quality work of more expensive shops.

LV
Leyda Lopez V.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
06/18/2019
The staff is very helpful and caring
This place is very nice the staff and very helpful and understanding they also listen to what the client wants and needs I would recommend anyone that hasn't been there to go and check them out .

Sam B.
Jeep Cherokee
06/11/2019
Transfer Case Swap
I took my ‘95 Jeep to Darrell’s to have a new transfer case installed. The team at Darrel’s carefully took out my damaged transfer case and replaced it with a newer one after opening it up and making sure it was in great condition. They filled the new one up with transfer case fluid and ensured me that everything was working properly. They neatly placed my old transfer case in the cargo area of my Jeep without making a mess. They also replaced my battery and cleaned everything up under the hood.

Darrel’s gave me an fair quote on Thursday and I brought my Jeep to them on the following Monday morning. I received a call shortly after the lunch hour saying my Jeep was ready for me to pick up that same day. The folks at Darrel’s are honest and performed quality work on my Jeep. I highly recommend anyone to bring their vehicle to Darrel’s.

Jeffrey L.
06/06/2019
Always Spot On
Whether it’s for repair work or to get a vehicle smog tested, I’m always happy I went to Darrell’s.

John S.
Las Vegas, NV
05/21/2019
Service with a smile!
Had a punctured radiator and Darrell’s Auto got us back on our road trip in no time. Reasonably priced and friendly service!

TA
Tony A.
05/16/2019
Friendly and great service. They are always there to help

KK
Ken K.
GMC Yukon
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Ken said the service was great and Darrell is a great guy.

Monica R.
Chrysler 300
05/02/2019
Darrell and Donnie great customer service and honest. Mechanics great they fixed my intake performance valve and oil change and my car was done by 3pm
I was told by Darrell the most important is to change your oil every three months or 3 thousand miles
I was using high mileage oil he said all my car need per it's Manuel for a Chrysler is the basic oil recommended. He stated high mileage oil is not any different just cost more. If ur car needs synthetic oil and that's what ur car Manuel states then use that.

Corinne M.
05/02/2019
Car tune up and detail
They were fast and efficient. Did everything I asked in order to get my car ready to go. Made sure they had my approval on everything. I would definitely recommend!

Jeffrey L.
05/01/2019
Every time I bring one of my vehicles to Darrell’s, I receive nothing but the best service possible.

WS
Walter S.
Geo Tracker
04/27/2019 Category: Service
Walter said he has used this business for a long time. The employees provided good service.

GMC Yukon
04/23/2019
The people were nice

KW
Kelly W.
Ford Econoline Wagon
04/13/2019
Professional Service, Quality Work
Rebuilt my transmission in a timely manner, and kept the price $300 under the estimated amount.

DK
David K.
04/11/2019
Fast, friendly service
Fast, friendly service. I went in there at a time when they were busy, and yet the service manager got me in and out of there in less than half an hour. Thank you very much.

MT
Mike T.
04/06/2019
Time
Did not waste any time repairing my issue would definitely recommend them reasonable and professional

Kamesha S.
04/04/2019
Nice customer service
My car runs great and I'm happy that I picked them for my work I lift 100$ bill in my ash Trey it was still there when I pick my Truck up.honest loyal ppl

Louise S.
04/04/2019
Smog check
Thank you for taking care of my recent smog certification. You were all fast and courteous

SP
Susan P.
Saturn SL1
03/28/2019
Awesome
They always get me in when I call, and they are super friendly, professional, and quick. I tell everyone about them! They are stuck with me for life!!