AP
Anthony P.
11/13/2018
When you leave you don't leave pregnant, from all the screwing you get from most shops
When you leave you don't leave pregnant, like from all the screwing you get from other shops.

Juan R.
Delano, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/13/2018
Service and smog
Always a great experience with Darrells automotive. Friendly and knowledgeable.

FW
Frank W.
11/06/2018
Simply courteous and respectful
I would recommend this automotive repair shop because they are dutifully focused upon performing honest work. I was grateful that they even took the time to take me to work and pick me up to return me to the shop to pick up my truck. These guys are first rate.

Karen S.
11/03/2018
Always great service
I always receive excellent service! Thank you!

TD
Todd D.
11/02/2018
Honest
I contacted Darrel's automotive about a brake issue. I am self employed so time is always of the essence. I was quoted a time that my truck would be completed, and it was. Price was great as well. I have faith that the issue was resolved entirely.

Tony S.
Kia Optima
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Tony said this business honored a coupon he had and they were fast and courteous.

PA
Paul A.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Paul said the business did a fine job on his vehicle.

WC
Walter C.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Walter said the employees took care of the problem, everything was good and on time.

Jaime B.
10/25/2018
Great group of guys!
Service is great! Was recommended by my parents. They had it for almost 2 weeks. Fixed everything I asked for and called to see if there was anything else that I needed before I picked up my truck. Super friendly and very professional. Will be going back in spring to get AC fixed.

EE
Ezequie E.
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Ezequie's wife. She said the customer service has always been great.

James C.
10/18/2018
Fast and great customer service
Fast and accurate and easy

Ken #88 B.
10/16/2018
The best automotive shop in Bakersfield
I’ve consistently found Darrell, Donny, son Jake and all of the employees at Darrell’s Automotive to be kind, efficient and customer-focused. I’m secure in knowing that wherever we find ourselves with automotive challenges, our first call is always to my ‘home shop.’

AO
Anthony O.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Diana. She said the business has good service. They are friendly. They have good prices.

Ford Econoline Wagon
10/09/2018
Not great
I took my car here telling them it wouldn't start. I am NOT a mechanic which is why I took it to a mechanic! This mechanic essentially told me he didn't look at my car, he just ordered me a new starter based off what I told him was wrong! Again I say I AM NOT A MECHANIC! WHY WOULD HE GO OFF WHAT I SAID AND NOT EVEN LOOK AT MY CAR!? I spent 300 dollars on a starter I did not need just to turn around and have him tell me it was just my battery all along!! After the 300 plus I spent on a starter he wanted another $150 for a new battery!!!! Not only was he rude but he didn't offer to make up for his mistake. I went to a-1 battery on Rosedale hwy and they installed a new battery for 40 bucks!! I do not recommend darrels!!!

Clinton H.
Nissan Sentra
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Clinton said he was happy with every part of his service at this business.

GG
Gladys G.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Gladys said the staff does a wonderful job. She has used this business for a few years.

PB
Pam B.
10/03/2018
Yahoo, great place!
Everyone was very courteous and professional. I was greeted in a friendly manner. The smog check I needed was done promptly. I would recommend this business to anyone!

Jeffrey L.
10/02/2018
Fast and Reliable
For years now, Darrell’s has been my repair shop of choice. No matter what vehicle I bring them, they fix it right the first time. Repairs are quick and they don’t break the bank.

John C.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/29/2018 Category: Service
John said the business did a good job and everything is professional. It is always done when they say it will be.

Christina S.
Buick Century
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Christina said they are great and she always recommends them.