Overall Rating 1.4/5rating 1.4rating 1.4rating 1.4rating 1.4

Twilia S.
Otisco, IN
10/12/2017 Category: Service
Friendly, fast service
Once again I received friendly, fast service. Thie quality of the service department was definitely a contributing factor when determining where I would purchase my latest vehicle.

KL
Kathy L.
10/08/2017 Category: Service
Great place
This is a great place with very nice people

10/06/2017 Category: Service
Great, personalized service

Mary H.
Vine Grove, KY
2012 Hyundai Accent
10/04/2017 Category: Service
Cruise Control problem corrected.
This was for an issue that was happening intermittently that I have been dealing with for over a year. It was finally corrected with the assistance of the Hyundai engineers.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bales Hyundai responded on 10/04/2017

Mary,

Thanks once again for taking the time to give us your review and for the extreme patience that you gave us in getting this issue repaired.  We appreciate your business.

DJ
Dina J.
10/04/2017 Category: Service
Prompt, professional and clean break area and bathroom
Prompt, professional and clean break area and bathroom
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bales Hyundai responded on 10/04/2017

Dina,

Thanks for taking the time to give us your review. We appreciate your business.

Clarksville, IN
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/27/2017 Category: Service
Customer service
Great customer service. They know how to do it.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bales Hyundai responded on 09/28/2017

Anonymous,

We appreciate you taking the time to give us your review.  We wanted to say thanks for the kind words as well.

H&
Hawkeye &.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
09/25/2017 Category: Service
Dave Jones
Great customer service.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bales Hyundai responded on 09/25/2017

Hawkeye,

Thanks for the review.  We appreciate you choosing Bales for your Hyundai's service needs.

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/22/2017 Category: Service
Professional and Courteous
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bales Hyundai responded on 09/22/2017

Anonymous,

Thanks so much for the review and the nice comments.  We appreciate you choosing Bales.

Jarvis B.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
09/21/2017 Category: Service
Quiet and comfortable while waiting to have service completed
I am completely satisfied with the knowledge and abilities of all at Bales.
Very courteous and pleasant personnel. It is always a nice experience when I have service at Bales.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bales Hyundai responded on 09/22/2017

Jarvis,

We wanted to say thank you for taking the time to give us your review and for the kind comments.  We appreciate the opportunity to earn and keep your business. If I can ever be of assistance, please let me know.

Dwight S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
09/16/2017 Category: Service
Service completed in timely manner. Friendly service.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bales Hyundai responded on 09/17/2017

Dwight,

Thanks for the review and the nice comments.
We appreciate you choosing Bales.

LC
LARY C.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/14/2017 Category: Service
The People
Dave the Hyundai Service Manager took the time to pop open the key fob and replace the battery. Was having the oil changed but he did this and showed me how it was done.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bales Hyundai responded on 09/15/2017

Lary,

Falls Of Rough, KY
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
09/13/2017 Category: Service
Bales Hyundai service is outstanding
I've used Bakes for servicing since I purchased my car nearly 5 years ago. Roy in the service area usually helps me & is honest & upfront about what my car needs. The service is always done in a timely manner & there are no 'surprises' when you receive your bill.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bales Hyundai responded on 09/13/2017

Anonymous,

We wanted to say thanks for the review and the kind comments.  We really appreciate you choosing Bales for your Hyundai's service needs.

CARRIE W.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/13/2017 Category: Service
Oil Change Serivce
Great Customer Service
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bales Hyundai responded on 09/13/2017

Carrie,

Thanks for the review and the kind comments.  We appreciate the opportunity to earn and keep your business.

Donna W.
Clarksville, IN
2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/12/2017 Category: Service
Professional and friendly
they are always willing to help and very informative. Friendly and professional and never a long wait when getting maintenance or repairs.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bales Hyundai responded on 09/12/2017

Donna,

Thanks for the review and the kind words.  We appreciate the opportunity to earn and keep your business.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
NA
NA
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bales Hyundai responded on 09/06/2017

Anonymous,

Thanks for the review.  We appreciate your business

SK
Sam K.
Bardstown, KY
2005 Hyundai Elantra
09/06/2017 Category: Service
I was aiming my critique at Oxmoor Hundai and not Bales.
I have been a loyal customer of Bales Auto Mall for many years and have bought several cars from them. I have always been very pleased with the service and customer care at Bales and will continue to be a customer in years to come. My bad experience with my recent purchase at Oxmoor Hyundai and my complaints were directed at Oxmoor only and not Bales.

Buyer beware.
The obvious defects in the tires were not addressed prior to the sale. However, I do like the car because of the low mileage.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bales Hyundai responded on 09/07/2017

Sam,

Thanks for taking the time to give us your review.  I understand that you purchased this vehicle from another dealer and that all of these comments are directed towards that dealer and our involvement was making the needed repairs to that vehicle.  This review was for the service that we provided not the other dealer that sold you the car with all of these issues.  Again, thanks for the review but this review reflects on us not the selling dealer that sold you the vehicle with the bent rims, worn rear tires etc.

GW
Gary W.
09/04/2017 Category: Service
Did a great job.
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bales Hyundai responded on 09/04/2017

Gary,

Thanks for the review.  We appreciate you choosing Bales.

08/31/2017 Category: Service
Customer service and value of the service and quality of the service

Anonymous,

Thanks so much for the review and the kind comments.  We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.

Mary H.
Vine Grove, KY
2012 Hyundai Accent
08/31/2017 Category: Service

Mary,

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us your review.  We appreciate you choosing Bales for your Hyundai's service needs.

CT
Cynthia T.
Lady Lake, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/30/2017 Category: Service
Dealer
Good
PAUL B W., Service Manager from Bales Hyundai responded on 08/31/2017

Cynthia,

We wanted to say thanks for taking the time to give us your review.  We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.