Balise Collision Repair - Springfield

Kobi S.
Longmeadow, MA
01/15/2018
Poor workmanship!
They get the one star thanks to the people working in the front office. The people that worked on my car should be all firef, starting with their manager. This os the poorest quality of work I have ever encountered. After bringing the car back 6 times I just gave up. I will not bring back my car to this shop again.

BD
Brittany D.
Indian Orchard, MA
12/20/2017
Great customer service and repairs
The receptionists and geico representative I worked with were great. Kind, explained things well. I liked that I got a folder with all the people and their contact info given to me when i dropped the car off. They washed my car, the repairs were great I would reccomened. I also got a rental car which was there all set for me to go. Just an overall great experience.

RT
Rob T.
South Windsor, CT
12/20/2016
Awful nightmare experience
Awful nightmare experience where my brand new vehicle I brought to balise was left out in the Rain Friday into Saturday with no front windshield and now I may have electronic and rust damage . Waited 2 months for the windshield and was lied to time after time . Ended up costing me a lot of out of pocket money for rental car and missing work dealing with this awful experience . Whatever you do ....... Do NOT ever bring any vehicle to Balise . They have lied to me and tried to cover up there negligence .

KT
Kate T.
Longmeadow, MA
02/08/2016
Awesome service
My new car had been in a 'fender bender" w/ $800 worth of damage and also had a dent in the rear fender from someone backing into me. Suffice to say i was not paying the deductable etc to have expensive repairs. I asked that the shop" clean it up" as best they could. WOW! What a great job they did! Honestly, if you were not looking, you would never know I had been hit. It was like a miracle. I was one happy camper! Thanks Guys!

NA

The were very good.

Steven S.
Nissan
01/08/2013 Category: Collision
I was very happy with the price and quality.

Michael M.
Ford
01/08/2013 Category: Collision
Everything was done on time.

Danielle H.
Jeep
01/07/2013 Category: Collision
I had to bring my car back.

Jason D.
Chevrolet
01/07/2013 Category: Collision
They are wonderful,nice and everything.

MT
Monica T.
Hond
01/04/2013 Category: Collision
Manager,Ted was personable.He kept me up to date and didn't rush me off the phone.

KA
Kenneth A.
Lexu
01/04/2013 Category: Collision
I always had good luck with them.

DF
David F.
Gmc
01/04/2013 Category: Collision
I thought the repairs were expensive.

YF
Yashira F.
Lexu
01/03/2013 Category: Collision
I was refer to the collision center by an employee there who sold me the car.He took good care of me as well as the body shop did to.

June M.
Dodge
Did a awesome job.

Carlos M.
Chevrolet
01/02/2013 Category: Collision
Nice to me , no hassled , no waiting.

Charmaine W.
Honda
Paint not matching.

OE
Olive E.
Linc
01/02/2013 Category: Collision
I believe in Balise.I'v always had good service there.

LH
Lavalley H.
Chev
01/02/2013 Category: Collision
Nice people and good work.

Michele D.
Suba
01/02/2013 Category: Collision
They were polite and knowledgable.Took care of the paper work ,it was an insurance claim.