Latest Review about 7 years ago

RONNIE H.
10/31/2011
dodge intrepid
honest & very informative...always a pleasure bringing my car in I feel that you always have my best interest

MARSHA L.

DAVID M.
Rochester, NY
09/09/2011
A Satisfied Customer
I own a 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser, an original model. It's a trusty (and now somewhat rusty) vehicle that I'm trying to get thirteen to fifteen years out of. I've been going to Baris for the last five years or so and I've never experienced a "gotcha" from them. Anytime when the scope of work increased they were very forthright in the what/why. It's just the facts from Baris. If you're trying to stretch your car investment out as I am you can do no better than Baris for maintenance and repairs. I am a happy customer.

JOANN T.
09/07/2011
Oil Change
time effective, convenient, clean and professional

KW
KAL-CLAIRE W.
09/06/2011
Baris Review
Excellent service! I came in for an oil change, and you noticed my inspection was nearly expired. So, you inspected my car too! All done before lunch....Thanks.

JE
JAMES E.
08/31/2011
Service is great as ever
Would never go anywhere else

MIKE S.
08/31/2011
Great Service as Always
You guys always provide great service at a reasonable price. Thanks a million.

PS
PIETRA - JIM S.
08/29/2011
recent service
as always , the service was performed in a timely manner and I have confidence in the repairs, they always work with me to get my car back as soon as they can

EM
EVELYN M.
08/29/2011
Very quick, honest, and reliable. I will definitely recommend to others.

RK
ROBERT K.
08/27/2011
Robert R. Kelly
Always honest and great service

EW
ELIANE F W.
08/26/2011
NYState Inspection

KEN B.
The best in car repair!
I have been doing business with Baris auto for many years. So many that I have lost track but at least 10 years. Have recommend many people, friends, family and such to do the same. Never met a more honest car repair place ever. A co-worker stated to me that he was hearing a noise from the front end of his car. He took it to another repair place and they stated he was going to need all sorts of front end work to fix it. I suggested that he have Baris auto take a look at it for him. They fixed the out of balance wheel and stated he needed nothing in the front end at that time. Cannot get more honest than that. We will never take a vehicle anywhere else other than Baris Auto.

BG
BILL G.
Very pleased, always
My wife and I have been bringing our vehicles to Baris for 10+ years (we currently have three). We have always been pleased with the level of service, turn around times and trustworthiness of these to brothers. I won't bring our cars anywhere else.

RI
ROMAN I.
NY
Oil Change
Excellent Service,... Always!

MARK G.
08/14/2011
The best
The best, bar(is) none!!!

BILL B.
Good Service
Brought my vehicles there several times, very happy with the service they have performed.

WB
WAYNE B.
Canandaigua, NY
truck inspection
These brothers provide honest and very prompt service. Also, they provide a heads-up to any potential issues that should be monitored that they believe may become a problem later.
W.B. Canandaigua, NY

BILL, M.
08/06/2011
Best Auto service shop I've ever experienced. Bill M.
I have been going to Baris Auto repair since they first opened in Fairport. My experience as well as my family's has always been positive. I have owned cars since I was 16 years old. Baris is by far the best service garage I have ever experienced. They are smart and always fair. I currently own a 2011 Infiniti G37x and would not think of going anywhere else except perhaps the auto dealer if something was under warranty.

Mark W.
07/18/2011
Excellent Service!
I have trusted my car care to Baris Auto now for over 10 years and have never been disappointed in their work. I have had a number of bad experiences with auto dealership service departments including being charged for work that was not needed and taking back my car for a second and third time for work that was done improperly. This is all just a distant memory since I started coming to John and Guven for service. I have since recommended them to a number of my friends. Honest work and fair prices - it doesn't get any better than that!

MARK/ IAN/SARA W.
07/18/2011
Excellent Service!
I have trusted my car care to Baris Auto now for over 10 years and have never been disappointed in their work. Honest work and fair prices - it doesn't get any better than that!