Ralph R.
05/14/2019
Excellent and friendly service!
Brought in a vehicle for an oil change and experienced excellent and friendly service! The vehicle is new to us and we're happy to continue our relationship with Crossroads and have "new beginnings" with our recent vehicle acquisition. Crossroads is the best!

RF
Richard F.
Macedon, NY
Chrysler Pacifica
05/12/2019
Fast and efficient.
Just a NYS inspection but rapidly done.

NY
Nick Y.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/10/2019
Scheduled me in immediately, fantastic service at a fair price!
I have used Crossroads Automotive multiple times and they have always treated me with respect and provided excellent service at a fair price. I would highly recommend them!

KD
Kris D.
Marion, NY
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Kris said that the place is top of the line. They are good at what they do.

LW
Linda W.
05/04/2019
Good service reasonable prices and it’s in my own town
Even though the dealer gives free oil changes I’ve been taking my vehicle to Crossroads for the convenience of being nearby and have had them service my vehicle since it went off warranty. I’ve been pleased.

GS
George S.
05/02/2019 Category: Service
George said he had no problems with them and everything was fine.

VK
Val K.
Marion, NY
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Val said that the place got her in quickly and did a good job.

Dave M.
05/01/2019
Engine light
Problem solved regarding warning light displayed caused by corrosion on sensor and connector.

KA
Kevin A.
Sodus, NY
Subaru Forester (Natl)
05/01/2019
Personal care and great service
As always crossroads did a great job on the repair of my car and communication with me about what was wrong and how much it would cost, which is always reasonable. I would never take mine or my wife's vehicle anywhere else. Thanks crossroads!

DT
Dave T.
Webster, NY
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/29/2019
a state inspection and no pushing
Crossroads has been working on my cars for over 6 years now. This time we just did the state inspection, and they investigated a minor noise I described. They found it and did NOT insist I spend lot of money on it as I should be able to go much farther before it's a real problem.

Ben S.
Ontario, NY
04/29/2019
Great service, great price
Once again, the crew at Crossroads has provided excellent service at a great price. I will not take my vehicle anywhere else.

Danielle W.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/27/2019
Good
Great guys!

BR

LH
Lin H.
04/25/2019
Crossroads Shines
As always, first rate, friendly service!

TR
Thomas R.
04/18/2019
Simply stated...They're the BEST!
Top notch all the way! Fabulous work and the reason why I still have my 14 year old car!

Sandy B.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Sandy said that the place is very mannerly, they have very fair prices and know what they're doing. They are very clean and explain all the work and answer all her questions.

FL
Felix L.
Macedon, NY
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Felix said they are honest, do good work and they are reasonably priced.

GB
Guy B.
Toyota Matrix
04/06/2019
Another great job
I've been taking bringing my car to them since they opened. I've recommend them to friends and family and will continue to do so.

TH
Tracy H.
Ontario, NY
GMC Canyon
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Peter. He said the mechanic did a great job and he didn't try to fix something that wasn't broken.

Dave M.
04/01/2019
Coolant leak
Prompt service for coolant leak - plastic housing crack - replaced