Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5rating 4.38

Latest Review over 1 year ago

EB
Elizabeth B.
06/16/2017
Will Never Go Back!!
Went in for an inspection sticker An They made me get tires, got the tires, lifetime warranty which is actually a year An alignment. An 6 months later my front tires went bald An they wuld not honor my warranty

Russ H.
Jacksonville, FL
06/17/2016
Trusted...
Not only was someone looking out for the safety of family members this morning they were also directing them to the right place to get them back on the road to Fl. I want to thank the staff at Barker Tire Pro for receiving my daughter, her friend and my grandchildren with great service and kind hearts. Thanks to Charlie and the staff..

AR
April R.
09/18/2015
slow service
I have been waiting over an hour just for an oil change. I went to counter to get my keys to go somewhere else and all of a sudden they are taking my car back. I will never go back again.

K.
kathy ..
06/17/2015
I felt they didnt stand behind there work.
Not a good experience. Got brakes and rotors put on truck 5/15/15. Kept smelling brakes burning. Went back on 5/17/15. They told me it was caliper sticking and need to replace. Gonna cost me more money. Told them didn't feel it was my fault I shouldn't have to pay for it. Told them to put wheel back on. Took to another garage. Calipers not sticking, brakes was jammed in cooked and grabbing when hit brakes. Thanks Barkers for lieing to me. I will not be back ever again .

MINI Cooper
09/20/2014
Always excellent!
I only go to Barkers because they are a company you can trust and they always provide great service!

Lincoln MKX
06/12/2014
consistent excellent service!
Every time I go to Barker's I receive wonderful service.

Thomas M.
Chevrolet Colorado
05/09/2014
Squeak, squeak
I was in and out in a short period of time. Mechanic was very helpful & informative.

TW
Tim W.
Bluefield, WV
Nissan Frontier
04/24/2014
Long time customer
I come back for the great service!

SR
Sharon Rachel R.
Buick Century
03/30/2014
wouldn't go anywhere else!
This place is awesome. They are honest , fast and reliable. I have been going here for 13 yrs. They are honest on their prices and have done a great job finding and fixing my vehicle issues. Very friendly staff too. I never have worry about getting my car inspected there. Thank you Barkers. I will keep coming back . I recommend you guys to everyone in need of auto repairs or inspection.

Lincoln MKX
03/24/2014
Excellent place for service
I have been to Barker's several times and have been totally satisfied each time.

John F.
03/22/2014
excellent serice
been doing business with you guys for almost 40 yrs. that speaks for itself.

EG
Earl G.
Buick LaCrosse
03/21/2014
Professional service
Barker's is a great place to take your vehicle to be serviced. Whether it's to get inspection sticker or tire needs, you can count on their fast, friendly service. You can depend on their professionalism.

HW
Harold W.
03/21/2014
Friendly & Efficient
Would recommend this everybody.

Thomas M.
Chevrolet Colorado
03/13/2014
Inspection Colorado
In and out in a very reasonable amount of time. Counter employees very helpful.

CT
Christopher T.
Athens, WV
02/27/2014
Reliable & Trusting ~ :o)
We have been taking our vehicles to Barker's Tire Pros Muffler & Tire City to be serviced for many years. Dependable, trusting and very nice staff.

PC
patrick C.
02/12/2014
Honest friendly service at a fair price.
I'll be back

Emily G.
Oakvale, WV
Chevrolet Silverado
01/01/2014
It is close to where I live.
I had a sticker put on my truck. It was done quick with no hassle.

Richard C.
Chevrolet HHR
11/19/2013
promt service & very polite people who work there
The service was great and I will contunie
to come to you for service.

TP
Travis P.
09/26/2013
Fast service
Dropped my vehicle off for an inspection and it was ready a few minutes later!