CR
CHRIS R.
Chevrolet Camaro
06/03/2021
The only place I trust with my classic muscle cars!
Very friendly staff, knowledgeable and willing to answer any questions I had. Barr’s is the only place I trust to work on my classic muscle cars!

STEVE R W.
05/18/2021
very nice knows what they are doing
will be back!

LLOYD S.
05/16/2021
Everything Excellent
To sell my car I needed an inspection and oil change, and I was scheduled to sell it on Tuesday. I went over when they opened on Monday morning and asked Deon if he could work it in by Tuesday afternoon. He said if I waited he could do it in about 15 minutes. That was most helpful and most appreciated. That is the way Barrs has always been, very accommodating when one needs something special.

CT
Christina T.
05/05/2021 Category: Service
Christina said the business is really good, has never given her a reason to complain and she has been bringing her vehicle to them for years.

Sarah S.
Ford Freestar Wagon
05/05/2021 Category: Service
Sarah said the staff were nice and helpful.

Drew G.
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Drew said that they did a really good job and they communicated with him really well.

Deborah B.
Kansas City, MO
Nissan Rogue
04/20/2021 Category: Service
Deborah said they were the only mechanics she'll trust.

Mike R.
Missouri
04/14/2021 Category: Service
Mike said he would recommend this business for service.

FB
FLOYD B.
Nissan Armada
04/13/2021
Simply the BEST !!!!!
Even if it is as simple as getting your car or cars in my case inspected. BARR’S AUTOMOTIVE remains the best and the top of my list for my car care needs from oil changes to major repairs, I don’t trust anyone else But the team at Barr’s they know what they’re doing and they will treat you like you want to treated . Please guys keep up the exceptional work the you provide.

KIMBERLY B.
Toyota Avalon
04/10/2021
Friendly and Professional
I'm always greeted with a smile. Professional inspection of your vehicle. It there is a problem the technician with explain it and tell you what's going on with your vehicle.

DOROTHENE R.
04/10/2021
The warm reception I got from the receptionist was a great start to my day.
I had been looking for a place that would get in to look at my car, and they were so helpful and got me right in and resolved my issue. I am so grateful.

Jacob C.
Missouri
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Jacob said said he received good service with this business. He was able to get in right away even though he was 10 minutes early.

EP
EILEEN P.
Mercury Sable
04/01/2021
dependable & nice people
Great place to take your car for excellent work.

AH
Angela H.
Sugar Creek, MO
Nissan Versa
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Angela said they didn't disappoint her with any of her vehicles.

BK
Bob K.
Jeep Liberty
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Bob said he always has had a good rapport with the business and staff. Bob said he has had good luck with the business' staff.