Barry Luff Auto Repair, Inc.

HH
Harry H.
02/20/2018
Great work at a Fair Price
The family has been using Luffs for years and they always go above and beyond expectations. Derrick and staff are first rate and the coffee's pretty good too.

DK
Dave K.
06/20/2017
Good Service
I brought my car in without an appointment. They recommended for four new tires and an alignment. Received quick attention and satisfactory repair/replacement. First time here; will definitely return as a customer

Jay C.
Furlong, PA
12/21/2015
Warning Barry Luff Auto is NOT the same
Stay away from this shop is my advice! My car was problem free. I took it to the shop for an inspection not knowing that Barry had sold the business. The new owner Derrick screwed up the inspection and literally the next day my car was making noises and stalling and I called the new owner who first tried to cover then backed off. Another shop told me that Derrick simply screwed up.

My family dealt with Barry Luff for decades. He was honest, skilled and a real professional. In my view his replacement is an unskilled punk.

Please don't patronize this schmuck who is sullying Barry's good name.

EI
ELEANOR I.
Richboro, PA
09/25/2011
Dependable,professional service.
Kind, courteous service has been our experience over the years. Barry goes that extra mile to take care of everyone.

RAYMOND H. R.
Buckingham, PA
09/06/2011
Long term piece of mind
We have been using Barry's service ever since he took over the business from Phil Turner. Barry and his staff have been very reliable and trustworthy. We would not hesitate to send anybody there.

PC
PATRICIA C.
New Hope, PA
09/06/2011
special team
The folks at Barry Luff's always go the extra mile to see that our vehicles are safe and sound...wouldn't go any place else. I always recommend Barry to my friends and neighbors.

EM
ELIZABETH B M.
Phoenixville, PA
08/28/2011
Fast, Friendly, Reasonably-Priced Service
I dropped my car off at 10:00 for an inspection and to have the drive belt replaced. The total was less than I expected and much less than other auto repair shops. My car was ready by 2:00 even though I had dropped it off late in the morning. Wonderful service!

FF
FRANCIS F.
08/06/2011
Good job, as usual
Excellent, reasonably priced service.