JANICE B.
Nissan Sentra
11/15/2018
Friendly and easy to deal with
Great guys to deal with. They are prompt and offer fair pricing.

JOANN C.
11/01/2018
Honesty and Integrity
I am always treated with respect and questions are answered in language I can understand. I am never pressured to have unnecessary work done as I was at the dealership. I am grateful that I found Kerrigan's and have recommended them to others.

Joann C.

JULIE T.
GMC Yukon XL
10/31/2018
Always my first stop!
I trust Kerrigan's implicitly. They've sent me to the dealership for repairs that they easily could've charged me before, but instead, recommended that I see if they were covered under warranty -- all to save me money. I've been many times and have never been disappointed :)

DWIGHT B.
Chalfont, PA
Pontiac Firebird
10/26/2018
Kerrigan has ben my go to service station for 15 years. The only place I take my car.

PD
PATRICIA D.
New Hope, PA
Chrysler 200
10/23/2018
INSPECTION
Car was checked promptly on my appointment time. Brake replacement was needed and it was done quickly.
Excellent service.

RP
ROBERT P.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/11/2018
Good, honest service.
I've been going to Kerrigan's for years and have never had a complaint. The service is always done on time and at a reasonable price. Tom is friendly and polite and at my request, the mechanic came out and explained a service reminder symbol that appeared on the dashboard. I would definitely recommend Kerrigan Automotive.

BIPIN S.

Thanks!

MINI Cooper Coupe
10/05/2018
Good Service
Had my Mini inspected and serviced, all employees pleasant.

MILES R.
10/05/2018
Integrity and Value
I have been coming to Kerrigan for 2 years and their service is always fantastic. They are honest and competitively priced, they skip all of the flashy marketing gimmicks and continue to provide excellent service.

KP
KAREN P.
Furlong, PA
09/30/2018
The Coupon Card
BEST DEAL EVER! ...buying the card of coupons. I had a small leak in my tire. They plugged it. 15 minutes! No charge! Can't get better than that.

MARK M.
09/20/2018
Kerrigan's has been servicing my vehicles for over twenty years. I won't go anywhere else because their service and their prices can't be beat.

Hyundai Tucson
09/19/2018
We have been customers for a long time
We have always trusted and have been nothing but happy with your service. We appreciate the honesty we receive from you. The best part is seeing Tom as soon as you walk in. He is always friendly, has a great sense of humor and never forgets your name. Thank you Kerrigans!

JENNIFER R.
Perkasie, PA
Ford Edge
Awesome!
My battery died and I was able to jump the battery to get to Kerrigan's. They fit me in and took care of everything without an appointment. I am grateful!

KAREN M.
Jamison, PA
09/17/2018
Always great service. Tom is always pleasant when I drop my car off.

PB
PAMELA B.
Mazda CX-9
Good mechanics & good price
I needed headlights. I called ahead and made an appt. Tom was curteous & helpful over the phone. Mechanic replaced Headlights quickly & i resumed my day. Good price & good mechanic & easy scheduling. That's why i keep coming back to Kerrigan auto.

ME
MARY E.
09/12/2018
having my car serviced .
Have been having my cars serviced by you for 15 years. Always satisfied.

SR
STEVE R.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
08/20/2018
Always a pleasure dealing with the guys at Kerrigan's
I have been using Kerrigan's for the last couple years, extremely convenient location on 611, I can get an appointment quickly and they always do nice work. Friendly and knowledgable staff.

Volkswagen Jetta
07/01/2018
Tom is always great up front and they always take care of my car!

DON H.
Toyota Tundra
06/30/2018
Tom and Chris are the greatest!!
I had my 2002 Toyota Tundra in for Inspection. Chris checked it all over and reported that it needed front brakes. My dad was a mechanic and I worked for him before I went into the Air Force so I said that I'd put the brakes on the Tundra. I had put brakes on my 07 Rav 4 so I thought that there would be no problem. I took one of the brakes off the Tundra and had to go back to Kerrigan's for something and I did have a question for Chris while I was there. Chris set me straight with just a couple sentences. That made my Tundra brake job much easier. The Tundra passed inspection.