JULIE G.
Chalfont, PA
05/11/2018
Reliable and consistent
I've been using Kerrigan for 9 years now. They're always quick, friendly, responsive, and the job is always fixed right the first time. I don't live as close to the garage as I used to, but it's worth the extra effort to work with a shop I trust!

DAVID L.
Furlong, PA
Cadillac STS
05/09/2018
Mechanical work
Great work as usual

DON H.
05/09/2018
Lube and Oil Change and state inspection.
Tom got us a convienient appointment and the works was well done in a timely manner

ROBERT G.
05/05/2018
tire issue
As usual, honest and reliable service which is why I also go back. My tires only needed a plug not replacement. My car was done on time.

MARY C.
Nissan Murano
05/05/2018
Always able to accommodate and of course Tom!
We are always happy with the work that gets done to our cars!

Anonymous avatar
Jamison, PA
Lexus ES 350
04/27/2018
Accommodating
Service is great and car is always ready when I need it. I like the friendly staff, who are always very accommodating.

JEN C.
Jamison, PA
Chevrolet Malibu Limited
04/25/2018
Everyone is SO easy to talk to & nice!
I love this place. They are all so down to earth & it literally feels like they are your family. Tom, Chris, Joe & of course Danny. These guys are so knowledgeable & so fair.
Thanks for always talking to me so I know the lingo.

Anonymous avatar

Always the best experience Tommy pleasure to deal with thxs again Bill Kravetz

MILES R.
04/16/2018
Honest, Excellent Service
Kerrigan continues to exceed my expectations, I have asked them to repair and service my vehicles for the last 2 years and each time I bring my vehicle in I am very satisfied with the work that they do. They are very fair in their pricing and they are very focused on providing the customer with a no-nonsense car repair service that yields safe, quality results.

CK
CHARLES K.
Hyundai Tucson
04/16/2018
As always very professional
I needed a quick tire repair. They fit me in when I arrived so I was in and out within 20 minutes.

KR
KEN R.
Lexus GS 300
04/12/2018
Inspection & Brakes
Courteous, professional and honest! Tom and Chris are a pleasure to work with, always providing a pleasurable experience.

EM
ELIZABETH M.
04/10/2018
PA Inspection
Reliable, quick, trustworthy service

JOAN W.
04/07/2018
Inspection and oil change
Great service. Quickly completed while waiting

Jed B.
04/06/2018
Tom, Chris,Dan an the rest of the crew
Never found a place more honest. Never try to tell you need something you do not need. Have had my car worked on at many places . If your not happy with Kerrigans you will not be happy anywhere.

BO
BEN O.
04/02/2018
Another great visit to Kerrigans
....ever since my Girfriend’s family recommended using Kerrigans, I have not been to a dealership since. Dan, Tom, and the rest of the crew are honest people, who never recommend more than what needs to be done. The prices are fair and I never have to wait long. I wouldn’t take my Subaru anywhere else. Thanks.

MN
MARGARET N.
Perkasie, PA
03/31/2018
Review
Always great service and options given.

DON H.
Buick LeSabre
03/30/2018
Tire Repairs
We had a tire on each of our cars that was really low in air. Your mechanic found one which had to have the rim buffed and the second one had a nail in it. Your mechanic got both tires fixed and we were on our way quickly. The price was reasonable and we are happy with the Kerrigan work. Don and Harriet Hessler.

CY
CHRISTOPHER Y.
Toyota Avalon
03/23/2018
Car inspection
Always does good reliable fair work.

TE
THOMAS E.
03/15/2018
Kerrigan's delivers good service at a reasonable price and never performs unnecessary work.