Volkswagen Jetta
07/01/2018
Tom is always great up front and they always take care of my car!

DON H.
Toyota Tundra
06/30/2018
Tom and Chris are the greatest!!
I had my 2002 Toyota Tundra in for Inspection. Chris checked it all over and reported that it needed front brakes. My dad was a mechanic and I worked for him before I went into the Air Force so I said that I'd put the brakes on the Tundra. I had put brakes on my 07 Rav 4 so I thought that there would be no problem. I took one of the brakes off the Tundra and had to go back to Kerrigan's for something and I did have a question for Chris while I was there. Chris set me straight with just a couple sentences. That made my Tundra brake job much easier. The Tundra passed inspection.

KP
KAREN P.
Furlong, PA
06/19/2018
The men who work there - from the first greeting on.
I trust them with my car. I trust that they tell me the truth. What I especially like is that if I'm in need of a few things or services, they lay it out logically, in order of importance, so I can make my own decision based on their expertise. In turn, I like to treat them to donuts (LOL)

DA
DONALD A.
New Hope, PA
Dodge Charger
06/17/2018
Service.
Service is excellent. People are nice and professional.

SD
SUSAN D.
Horsham, PA
Volkswagen Tiguan
06/14/2018
Been taking my cars there for years! Very trustworthy and reasonable

JULIE G.
Chalfont, PA
05/11/2018
Reliable and consistent
I've been using Kerrigan for 9 years now. They're always quick, friendly, responsive, and the job is always fixed right the first time. I don't live as close to the garage as I used to, but it's worth the extra effort to work with a shop I trust!

DAVID L.
Furlong, PA
Cadillac STS
05/09/2018
Mechanical work
Great work as usual

DON H.
05/09/2018
Lube and Oil Change and state inspection.
Tom got us a convienient appointment and the works was well done in a timely manner

ROBERT G.
05/05/2018
tire issue
As usual, honest and reliable service which is why I also go back. My tires only needed a plug not replacement. My car was done on time.

MARY C.
Nissan Murano
05/05/2018
Always able to accommodate and of course Tom!
We are always happy with the work that gets done to our cars!

Jamison, PA
Lexus ES 350
04/27/2018
Accommodating
Service is great and car is always ready when I need it. I like the friendly staff, who are always very accommodating.

JEN C.
Jamison, PA
Chevrolet Malibu Limited
04/25/2018
Everyone is SO easy to talk to & nice!
I love this place. They are all so down to earth & it literally feels like they are your family. Tom, Chris, Joe & of course Danny. These guys are so knowledgeable & so fair.
Thanks for always talking to me so I know the lingo.

Acura RDX

Always the best experience Tommy pleasure to deal with thxs again Bill Kravetz

MILES R.
04/16/2018
Honest, Excellent Service
Kerrigan continues to exceed my expectations, I have asked them to repair and service my vehicles for the last 2 years and each time I bring my vehicle in I am very satisfied with the work that they do. They are very fair in their pricing and they are very focused on providing the customer with a no-nonsense car repair service that yields safe, quality results.

CK
CHARLES K.
Hyundai Tucson
04/16/2018
As always very professional
I needed a quick tire repair. They fit me in when I arrived so I was in and out within 20 minutes.

KR
KEN R.
Lexus GS 300
04/12/2018
Inspection & Brakes
Courteous, professional and honest! Tom and Chris are a pleasure to work with, always providing a pleasurable experience.

EM
ELIZABETH M.
04/10/2018
PA Inspection
Reliable, quick, trustworthy service

JOAN W.
04/07/2018
Inspection and oil change
Great service. Quickly completed while waiting

Jed B.
04/06/2018
Tom, Chris,Dan an the rest of the crew
Never found a place more honest. Never try to tell you need something you do not need. Have had my car worked on at many places . If your not happy with Kerrigans you will not be happy anywhere.