DAVID L.
Great service and prices

CD
CLARE D.
01/24/2019
Great service in every way
Friendly, trustworthy, expert service.
Tom, at the front, is the best.
Everything explained thoroughly.
Outstanding shop to have your car serviced.

SHAILESH S.
01/18/2019
Knowledegable mechanics personnel and prompt courteous service.
Kerrigan Automotive customer for almost 15 years. Get all my cars inspected and repaired here.
Provide quality and satisfactory auto services with reasonable affording prices. Also offered
many discount coupons for various repair services.

01/18/2019
Great Place!
Personal service, amazing people, good pricing, and I don’t feel cheated because I’m a woman. They talk to me about my car in a way I can understand. I have learned a lot about cars from them over the years.

01/01/2019
Good quality and pleasant staff
Good quality and pleasant staff

BIPIN S.
12/31/2018
Very prompt and great service.

RONALD S.
Subaru Legacy
12/26/2018
Kerrigan always does great work at a fair price. They always do the work right the first time. They also are very accommodating relative to getting us scheduled for service.

INFINITI G35 Sedan
12/23/2018
Fast Service
Brought my car in for an inspection. Dropped it off at 8AM and it was complete before noon, faster than I anticipated. Used the on-line system to book the appointment and got an email confirming the appointment and asking if I was leaving it or staying. Would like to see a better integration between the on-line system and the schedule they keep at the shop.

12/23/2018
Fast Service
Brought my car in for an inspection. Dropped it off at 8AM and it was complete before noon, faster than I anticipated. The only reason I am giving 4 stars is I scheduled the appointment on-line and when I showed, they had no record of it. Would like to see a better integration between the on-line system and the schedule they keep at the shop.

BK
BRAD K.
12/22/2018
Ford f250
Thanks for your prompt and competent dad service

JO
JANICE O.
12/21/2018
Kerrigan Automotive
They tell me about any problems before doing the work and what it will cost. They are a friendly and honest repair garage.
I feel very comfortable taking my car there.

12/19/2018
service department
Took me in right away and fixed the problem with my car while I waited. Always friendly and polite to customers.

PB
PAMELA B.
Mazda CX-9
12/14/2018
great service great price
great service great price. I got an oil change appt very soon. I was back on the road quickly. Can't ask for better.

JANET C.
New Hope, PA
12/13/2018
Car inspection
Very reasonable cost and good service.

RONALD C.
New Hope, PA
Ford Edge
12/07/2018
Convenient and reliable
Every time we come for a car repair, we are treated honestly and fairly. To my knowledge the work has always been done right the first time and we’ve been customers for well over 15 years. Dan and his staff always to accommodate our busy schedules. Ann Cooper

DON H.
Toyota Tundra
12/07/2018
Lube and Oil Change. Perfect. Quick and efficient job. Don
Lube and Oil Change. Perfect. Quick and efficient. Don

JOANN C.
12/05/2018
Respect
Each time I have my car serviced at Kerrigan's I am treated respectfully.
I recently had the Winter service which found that it needed alignment. This was taken care of promptly. I know my car will be safe in the coming cold weather months.

PD
PAULA D.
Jeep Liberty
12/05/2018
Their service went above and beyond once again
My daughter's car was making strange sounds so I dropped it off at Kerrigan's. When they first test drove the car, they didn't hear the noise I was describing. This did not stop them from taking more time to figure out the noise I was describing. Dan took the time to ask me more questions and then drive the car until the mystery was solved. Dan, along with Chris, figured out what was causing the noise and then came up with a plan for fixing the problem. This is yet another example of the above and beyond service Kerrigan Automotive provides every single time I have a car serviced there.

Pipersville, PA
Honda Civic Cpe
12/04/2018
Efficient and informed
I am very pleased with the service received. The Kerrigan team kept me well informed of the progress and were looking at the car ahead of my scheduled appointment time.

MARK M.
12/02/2018
Always great work at good prices!
I always receive professional work no matter what the problem, at prices that are far better than a dealer.