MARK M.
09/20/2018
Kerrigan's has been servicing my vehicles for over twenty years. I won't go anywhere else because their service and their prices can't be beat.

Hyundai Tucson
09/19/2018
We have been customers for a long time
We have always trusted and have been nothing but happy with your service. We appreciate the honesty we receive from you. The best part is seeing Tom as soon as you walk in. He is always friendly, has a great sense of humor and never forgets your name. Thank you Kerrigans!

JENNIFER R.
Perkasie, PA
Ford Edge
Awesome!
My battery died and I was able to jump the battery to get to Kerrigan's. They fit me in and took care of everything without an appointment. I am grateful!

KAREN M.
09/17/2018
Always great service. Tom is always pleasant when I drop my car off.

PB
PAMELA B.
Mazda CX-9
Good mechanics & good price
I needed headlights. I called ahead and made an appt. Tom was curteous & helpful over the phone. Mechanic replaced Headlights quickly & i resumed my day. Good price & good mechanic & easy scheduling. That's why i keep coming back to Kerrigan auto.

ME
MARY E.
09/12/2018
having my car serviced .
Have been having my cars serviced by you for 15 years. Always satisfied.

SR
STEVE R.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
08/20/2018
Always a pleasure dealing with the guys at Kerrigan's
I have been using Kerrigan's for the last couple years, extremely convenient location on 611, I can get an appointment quickly and they always do nice work. Friendly and knowledgable staff.

Volkswagen Jetta
07/01/2018
Tom is always great up front and they always take care of my car!

DON H.
Toyota Tundra
06/30/2018
Tom and Chris are the greatest!!
I had my 2002 Toyota Tundra in for Inspection. Chris checked it all over and reported that it needed front brakes. My dad was a mechanic and I worked for him before I went into the Air Force so I said that I'd put the brakes on the Tundra. I had put brakes on my 07 Rav 4 so I thought that there would be no problem. I took one of the brakes off the Tundra and had to go back to Kerrigan's for something and I did have a question for Chris while I was there. Chris set me straight with just a couple sentences. That made my Tundra brake job much easier. The Tundra passed inspection.

KP
KAREN P.
Furlong, PA
06/19/2018
The men who work there - from the first greeting on.
I trust them with my car. I trust that they tell me the truth. What I especially like is that if I'm in need of a few things or services, they lay it out logically, in order of importance, so I can make my own decision based on their expertise. In turn, I like to treat them to donuts (LOL)

DA
DONALD A.
New Hope, PA
Dodge Charger
06/17/2018
Service.
Service is excellent. People are nice and professional.

SD
SUSAN D.
Horsham, PA
Volkswagen Tiguan
06/14/2018
Been taking my cars there for years! Very trustworthy and reasonable

JULIE G.
Chalfont, PA
05/11/2018
Reliable and consistent
I've been using Kerrigan for 9 years now. They're always quick, friendly, responsive, and the job is always fixed right the first time. I don't live as close to the garage as I used to, but it's worth the extra effort to work with a shop I trust!

DAVID L.
Furlong, PA
Cadillac STS
05/09/2018
Mechanical work
Great work as usual

DON H.
05/09/2018
Lube and Oil Change and state inspection.
Tom got us a convienient appointment and the works was well done in a timely manner

ROBERT G.
05/05/2018
tire issue
As usual, honest and reliable service which is why I also go back. My tires only needed a plug not replacement. My car was done on time.

MARY C.
Nissan Murano
05/05/2018
Always able to accommodate and of course Tom!
We are always happy with the work that gets done to our cars!

Lexus ES 350
04/27/2018
Accommodating
Service is great and car is always ready when I need it. I like the friendly staff, who are always very accommodating.

JEN C.
Chevrolet Malibu Limited
04/25/2018
Everyone is SO easy to talk to & nice!
I love this place. They are all so down to earth & it literally feels like they are your family. Tom, Chris, Joe & of course Danny. These guys are so knowledgeable & so fair.
Thanks for always talking to me so I know the lingo.

Acura RDX