2012 Hyundai Tucson
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
I took my car in for an oil change and to have the mileage checked. I noticed that they had reset my trip odometer to "O" which did not please me. They also moved my radio from the station I listen to and also turned off the automatic feature for my headlights. I feel like they should have returned these functions to what they were set at and not sure why the reset my trip odometer because it had nothing to do with the services I had asked for.
TODD C. from Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 04/19/2019

I appreciate the good review. I apologize they changed some settings. I know we turn off the headlights due to them staying on when the key is in the ignition. I agree, they should have returned them to their original setting. I have no idea why the other would have been changed unless they did it when they reset the oil change light.

I will meet with the guys and let them know.

KF
Kaycee F.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Quick and friendly!
Easily scheduled my appointment and they welcomed me by name when I pulled up! The service man was very friendly and consulted me about the options that are available for my car!
TODD C. from Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you very much for the great review. We appreciate your business. We know you can take your vehicle anywhere and appreciate your business.

RL
Riley L.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Great service-quick
TODD C. from Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you very much for the 5 star review and the kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to complete this for us.

See you next visit!

Robert H.
Enid, OK
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Reliable,trustworthy,polite, explains what is wrong and the plan for fixing it
We’ve been going to Stillwater from Enid to get our Sante Fe serviced because from the very beginning they have been nothing but reliable and through.
TODD C. from Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 02/28/2019

Thank you again for taking care of us. I didn't get to see you this time and I am sorry for that.

We really appreciate your business. See you next time.

Rita C.
02/25/2019
Bought new suv
Everyone was very friendly and professional
TODD C. from Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 02/26/2019

Thank you for the great review and kind words.

Congratulations on your purchase.

PS
Pat S.
Cushing, OK
2012 Hyundai Tucson
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Good service in a timely manner
Asked to check tire because Tire pressure light came on , was not done light was still on after leaving
TODD C. from Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you for the 4 star review. I am very sorry about your tire light. There is no excuse for this and I appreciate you bringing this to my attention. I will address this immediately.

Thank you for your business. I appreciate it.

Craig H.
Pawnee, OK
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Poor service advisor
Poor
TODD C. from Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for the review. I will lokk ito your concern.

DV
Deanna V.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/13/2019 Category: Service
TODD C. from Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you very much for the 5 star review. Your business is very important to us and your satisfaction is our number 1 priority.

RN
Roscoe N.
Cushing, OK
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/13/2019 Category: Service
They knew I needed in and out quick and they made it happen
Thanks
TODD C. from Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you very much for the great review. It's always good seeing you when you come in. We appreciate your business greatly.

See you next time!

PM
Phoebe M.
Red Rock, OK
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly, professional and happy to answer any questions I have concerning my car. Service is great!
TODD C. from Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you very much for GREAT review and the kind words. We know you can go anywhere so your satisfaction is our number 1 priority. Thank you for your business!

See you next time.

Marvin S.
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Service was fast and efficient!
TODD C. from Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you once again for the wonderful survey. Your satisfaction is our number 1 priority. It's always nice to visit when you come in.

Thanks again and we will see you soon.

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/23/2019 Category: Service
A little pricey but good Service!
TODD C. from Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you for the nice review. I hate we fell a little short of your expectations. I do understand that price can be an issue. The transmission service is one of the pricier services due to the amount of fluid and it is synthetic.

I appreciate you taking the time to complete this for us. We look forward to seeing you next time.

PE
Pauline E.
Yale, OK
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Above average.
Ok.
TODD C. from Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for the 4 star review. I apologize we fell a tad short of your expectations. If you would like to visit please feel free to give me a call and we can discuss any concerns you may have.

Thank you agian, and we look forward to seeing you next time.

01/11/2019 Category: Service
Nice People, but unfulfilled promises
Everyone that works there are very kind. However, the sales reps seem to say anything to make you buy a car. I was told that the Royal Treatment included a car wash when I was purchasing my car but when I just recently got my piles changed they did not wash my car and they told me it was not included. Just be wary of the promises they make when buying your car.
TODD C. from Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 01/11/2019

Good afternoon. Please let me know when you are coming in and I will see to it that your vehicle is washed. These surveys and your satisfaction is our number 1 goal. Had I known about this, I would have made sure you got what was promised to you. I will also make a note in your file stating to wash each time you come in.

I apologize we fell short, but I will make it up to you going forward.

TH
Terry H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Great service, in and out in under 30 minutes.
TODD C. from Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you very much for the great review. Customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority.

We will see you next time!

2009 Hyundai Sonata
12/27/2018 Category: Service
My Reviews of BSSC automobile services
My car is now in excellent state. Excellent service!
TODD C. from Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you very much for the wonderful survey. These really mean a lot us. We know you can go anywhere. Your satisfaction is our number 1 priority.

Michael S.
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Everyone went out of their way to make me feel special
TODD C. from Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you very much for the great survey and kind words. Your experience is very important to us all.

BG
Bob G.
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Thank, Todd and staff
Todd Clark is the best service manager we’ve encountered anywhere. Thanks!
TODD C. from Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you very much for the kind words. You are 2 of my favorite people. It's always good to see you when you come in.

See you next time!!

Joann B.
Ponca City, OK
12/12/2018 Category: Service
They did an excellent job on my Sonta kept me informed on the progress. Thank you !
TODD C. from Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you very much for the great survey. I really appreciate your kind words.

We will see you next visit.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Good quick service
TODD C. from Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you very much for the perfect survey and your kind words. We know you can take your vehicle anywhere. Your satisfaction is our number 1 priority.

We look forward to seeing you next time.