2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Great place for service
Nice staff, work was well done in a short amount of time.
TODD C. from Barry Sanders Super Center

Thank you very much for the kind words and great review. We really strive to satisfy every customer. Your satisfaction is our number 1 priority.

Thank you again and we will see you next visit!

RN
Roscoe N.
Cushing, OK
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/15/2018 Category: Service
wife is happy
happy
TODD C. from Barry Sanders Super Center

Thank you very much for the great review! We appreciate your business, and its always good to  see you folks.

Thanks again and we will see you next time.

05/12/2018 Category: Service
Went out of their way to try and fix my problem.
Tried to fix my issue when no one else was willing to try.
TODD C. from Barry Sanders Super Center

Thank you very much for the GREAT survey and kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to complete this for us.

See you next visit.

Pawhuska, OK
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Everything good
I was able to get in and our fairly quickly.
TODD C. from Barry Sanders Super Center

Thanks again for your great review and kind words. Its always good to see you when you come in.

We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time.

Susan M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/02/2018 Category: Service
customer service
Great bunch of employees!
TODD C. from Barry Sanders Super Center

Thank you very much for the kind words and great review. These mean so much to all of us. I will be sure to pass this along to the employees that helped you.

Have a great day and we will see you next visit.

Stephen S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Stephen S.
Efficient friendly service!
TODD C. from Barry Sanders Super Center

Thank you again sir for another great review. We really appreciate your business.

I will see you in a couple of months. Let me know if you need anything.

Kimberly M.
04/19/2018 Category: Service
TOP NOTCH SERVICE!!!
I AM BEYOND PLEASED.....ONCE AGAIN!!!
TODD C. from Barry Sanders Super Center

Thank you very much for the great review and kind words. We really appreciate your business.

See you next time!

04/17/2018 Category: Service
My review
Friendly people
TODD C. from Barry Sanders Super Center

Thank you so much for the great review and the kind words. Customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority.

We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Replaced headlights
Quick service, good price
TODD C. from Barry Sanders Super Center

Thank you so much for the great review. These mean so much to us and its always nice to see our customers satisfied.

We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again in the future.

Thanks again,

SG
Samantha G.
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Amazing customer service!
Everyone who has helped me at Barry Sanders Hyundai has been very wonderful. Todd, specifically, has helped me out numerous times and has always gone above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of.
TODD C. from Barry Sanders Super Center

Thank you so much for the great review and kind words. We really appreciate your visit, and it's always nice to catch up when you come in.

Thanks again Sam and I will see you next visit.

NF
Nadine F.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/10/2018 Category: Service
The service
They are always on time. If the appointment is for 1 p.m., they are ready at 1 p.m. On our last visit, we had a question. It was immediately answered - to our satisfaction. We'll be back in 5,000 miles.
TODD C. from Barry Sanders Super Center

Thank you so much for the kind words and the great review. We value our customers and we all know time is valuable.

Thank you so much for your visit and we will see you next visit.

Tonkawa, OK
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Love taking my vehicle here for service, diagnostics, and repair. I don't even mind that I have to drive 45min. to get there.
TODD C. from Barry Sanders Super Center

Thank you so much for the kind words and wonderful survey. We really appreciate your business.

We know you pass a lot of businesses just to come to us. Thank you again and we will see you soon.

Robert H.
Enid, OK
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/03/2018 Category: Service
Very courteous very accommodating
We’ve Been going here for several years because of the service Dept anything we bring in they have fixed in a timely manner
TODD C. from Barry Sanders Super Center

Thank you folks again for the kind words and great survey. We really appreciate your business. It's always good seeing you and getting a chance to visit when you come in.

Thanks again. These mean so much to us all.

BD
Bethanie D.
Perkins, OK
04/02/2018 Category: Service
Acceptable
It was acceptable.
TODD C. from Barry Sanders Super Center

I apologize they left their rag in the vehicle. I will be sure and address that first thing this morning. Your business is very important to us.

I apologize for falling short on this experience. We will work on getting those last 2 stars next time!

Joey M.
Agra, OK
2012 Hyundai Veloster
03/24/2018 Category: Service
Faster than expected. Service was great.
TODD C. from Barry Sanders Super Center

Thank you for the nice review. It looks like we fell a bit short. Your satisfaction is our number 1 priority.

We will see you next visit. If you need anything, please let us know how we can help.

Covington, OK
03/18/2018 Category: Service
Fast service and friendly
Based on mileage, I was told what services were due which were completed on the same day as my appointment for oil change. Total time was a little over an hour. I was satisfied with this.
TODD C. from Barry Sanders Super Center

Thank you very much for the great review and the really nice compliments. We know you can take your vehicle anywhere, so your happiness is very important.

Thank you gain, and we will see you next visit.

Perfect service!
Very friendly, kind and fast service!!
TODD C. from Barry Sanders Super Center

Thank you for the kind words and the great survey. Customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/06/2018 Category: Service
I hit a huge pothole and my tire popped. It was a little more than a day turnaround to get my car back good as new! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
TODD C. from Barry Sanders Super Center

Thank you very much for the great survey. I am very glad you were pleased with our service department.

Mildred B.
Fairfax, OK
03/06/2018 Category: Service
It is easy to get to, no interstate!
They did a good job
TODD C. from Barry Sanders Super Center

Thanks for the great survey.

I really appreciate you filling this out for us!

Kimberly M.
03/05/2018 Category: Service
Best Service Manager Ever!!!
I have never in 38 years ever been so pleased with the service I received from a dealership ever!!!!!!! As long as THIS service manager is here....I WILL BE a Hyundai customer for life....Even if I moved from Stillwater.... I would travel here just for the service I received from him.....A little truly goes such a long way concerning customer service. By any means necessary... Do Not Ever let Him leave your company...You have NO idea just how devastating it would be!! Loved him!! And might I add a pay raise should be in his near future!!
TODD C. from Barry Sanders Super Center

Thank you very much for the 5 star review. Customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority. I know you can take your business anywhere.

I really appreciate your time filling this out for us.

See you next visit!!!