Barry Sanders Super Center

Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5rating 4.66667
Mark D. on 02/13/2018
"Great Dealer Ship and great cars."
The dealer ship is there for you. When you come in to see them, they help you with finding a truck or car that you can affored. They make your visit comfortable and let you take your time in making your choice. I've bought 3 vehicles from them , all 3 have been great cars.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 02/08/2018
Review Created: 02/13/2018 01:55 PM
TODD C. at Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 02/13/2018

Thank you very much for the 5 star review. We know you can go anywhere so your satisfaction is our number 1 priority.

We look forward to seeing you next time.

Cody K. on 02/06/2018
"Service advisor was wonderful"
Got my vehicle in right away took care of everything that needed to happen even help me with Critters making a nest in my cabin air filter and it didn't cost me an arm and a leg will definitely be back
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 02/03/2018
Review Created: 02/06/2018 06:29 PM
TODD C. at Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 02/07/2018

Thank you very much for the great survey and the kind words. Your complete satisfaction is our number 1 goal.

We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time.

Virgil S. on 02/03/2018
"Excellent Service, Fixed My Problems, Automated Contacts a Bit Pushy"
Oil change, tire rotation, a very minor repair that they did without charge, and addressed a long standing complaint.

I went in for an oil change and tire rotation (the latter for which I had an online coupon that was emailed the night before and they honored with no fuss). However they also popped in a replacement plastic rivet that I snapped pushing up against a curb AND took action on my problem with the trunk lid opening at random.

The trunk problem comes from the remote and apparently not many other people have this issue (apparently few people actually leave their keys in their pockets). One of the remotes causes the issue 5-8 times as much as the other, but... They consulted with Hyundai and determined a firmware modification so that the trunk will not open if the car is locked. I expect this resolved the issue (10 days without incident carrying the "bad" remote). This was a properly insightful fix and is much appreciated.

One the other hand the 2 texts, 2 emails and 2 automated phone calls before the service appointment followed by 1 text, 1 email, and 1 automated phone call telling me that the car was ready for pickup (after I picked it up), AND this survey request and 1 "we hope everything was pleasant" email within 2 days after... seems a little excessive.
Service Date: 01/30/2018
Review Created: 02/03/2018 03:50 PM
TODD C. at Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 02/05/2018

Good Morning,

Thanks for the survey. I am very happy we did find a resolution to the remote issue you've had. I hate that automated calls effected your experience. I will contact our IT department and see if I can get that toned down a bit. I agree, that does seem excessive and annoying. Sorry for the trouble.

See you next visit!!

Na C. on 01/29/2018
"Friendly, Professional service"
The service was great and timely with only needed work done!!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/22/2018
Review Created: 01/29/2018 12:26 PM
TODD C. at Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 01/29/2018

Thank you so much for the review. We know you can go anywhere so we really appreciate your business. Customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority.

Thanks again and we will see you next visit.

Edward H. on 01/25/2018
"Professional"
Very friendly and professional. Excellent "OKIE" behavior
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 01/22/2018
Review Created: 01/25/2018 01:51 PM
TODD C. at Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 01/25/2018

Thank you so much for the 5 star review and the kind words. Our customers satisfaction is our number 1 priority. We know you have a choice to where you can take your vehicle. We thank you for choosing us.

We will see you next time!

Terry H. on 01/23/2018
"7500 mile service"
Easy to schedule online. In and out in less than 30 minutes. The service tech was very patient and answered all of my questions.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 01/19/2018
Review Created: 01/23/2018 08:31 PM
TODD C. at Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 01/25/2018

Thank you very much for the 5 star review and the kind words. Customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority.

We look forward to seeing you next visit.

Jack G. on 01/22/2018
"Courteous & Pleasant"
Warranty and other work was rendered in an efficient and timely manner. We waited for service to be done and were kept informed every step of the way. All personnel acted in a caring way and were courteous.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/17/2018
Review Created: 01/22/2018 11:29 AM
TODD C. at Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 01/22/2018

Thank you very much for the great review and kind words. Customer service is our number 1 priority. We know having issues with a vehicle can be frustrating. We do our best to make it as painless as possible.

Thank you again and we will see you next visit.

Cindy G. on 01/19/2018
"Great service department!"
I couldn't have asked more from Brian Shook in the service department or from Zack Brown in sales! Brian Shook handled my extended warranty company for
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
Service Date: 12/28/2017
Review Created: 01/19/2018 09:40 AM
TODD C. at Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 01/19/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words and wonderful survey. Customer service is our number 1 priority. It is always good to see our customers are being taking care.

See you next visit.

Verified Customer on 01/17/2018
"Never a problem"
I have brought three different cars to this establishment for service and have never had a bad experience.
Service Date: 01/11/2018
Review Created: 01/17/2018 06:46 PM
TODD C. at Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 01/18/2018

Thank you very much for the kind words and the survey. I hate we fell a tad bit short of receiving the 5 stars. If there is something we could've done better please let us know.

Thanks again and we will see you next time!

Verified Customer on 01/16/2018
"Admin. Asisst. "
Friendly staff and good customer service, when we have a problem with our new vehicles they are taking care of right away
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/09/2018
Review Created: 01/16/2018 01:28 PM
TODD C. at Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 01/16/2018

Thank you for the 4 star review. I hate that we fell short of the 5 stars. I'd be happy to discuss any concerns you may have. You can just reply to this email or give me a call.

Thanks for your business. See you next time.

Linda W. on 01/16/2018
"housewife"
bought vehicle here
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Veracruz
Service Date: 01/05/2018
Review Created: 01/16/2018 04:45 AM
TODD C. at Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 01/16/2018

Thank you very much for the review. It appears we fell a tad bit short of your expectations. Customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority.

You are more than welcome to respond to this email and let me know where we fell short.

Daniel K. on 01/10/2018
"Timely service, provided a loaner car!"
I had a recall done, and had my oil changed. I was able to run errands while they had my car, because they offered a loaner car. So convenient!
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/05/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018 03:38 AM
TODD C. at Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 01/10/2018

Thank you very much for the kind words and great survey. It is always nice to hear that our employees are making your service visit a pleasant experience. These surveys mean a lot to us.

We will see you next visit and thanks again!

Robert H. on 01/08/2018
"Customer service "
Very curtious helpful makes sure everything is running right been coming here for 3 yrs and only once did they not meet my expectations and they were quick to apologize and want to make it right. We drive from Enid to Stillwater for service #1 reason we really like everyone there and trust them. Customer satisfaction is their #1 priority.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 12/29/2017
Review Created: 01/08/2018 06:07 PM
TODD C. at Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 01/09/2018

Thank you again for the great review and very kind words. We do our best to make sure all of our customers leave here satisfied, and you're right, customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority.

Thanks again for everything, and we will see you next visit!!

Verified Customer on 12/26/2017
"Excellent service "
I had a very good experience purchasing my car. The staff was extremely helpful and helped me find a good deal for my car.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/21/2017
Review Created: 12/26/2017 02:00 PM
TODD C. at Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 12/27/2017

Thank you very much for the review. These surveys mean a lot to us all. Customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority. I am very happy you had a positive experience.

See you next visit!

Janis H. on 12/22/2017
"Service"
The problem was the tire sensor light but since it wasn't on when we brought the vehicle in, the issue wouldn't come up on the diagnostic system. The light did come on twice following the appointment but hasn't since.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 12/13/2017
Review Created: 12/22/2017 07:25 AM
TODD C. at Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 12/22/2017

I hate that we were unable to diagnose the vehicle while it was in the shop. With this good Oklahoma weather the cold nights really affect the tire sensors. It is best to keep them inflated to the proper PSI. The proper amount is posted on the door jamb on the drivers side.

Thank you for the survey. I hate we fell a little short and didn't get that 5th star. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next visit.

Verified Customer on 12/11/2017
"friendly"
Work around my schedule
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 12/06/2017
Review Created: 12/11/2017 06:38 PM
TODD C. at Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 12/12/2017

Thank you very much for the great review. We recognize you can take your business anywhere. Your satisfaction is our number 1 priority.

We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time!

Dan M. on 12/11/2017
"friendly,professional"
Pleasant experience
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/06/2017
Review Created: 12/11/2017 11:24 AM
TODD C. at Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 12/11/2017

Thank you very much for the great 5 star review. These mean so much to us all. Our number 1 priority is customer satisfaction, and it appears we hit our mark.

Thanks again and we will see you next visit.

Willard S. on 12/05/2017
"service work"
great service and done in a timely manner.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 11/28/2017
Review Created: 12/05/2017 07:27 AM
TODD C. at Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 12/08/2017

Thanks for taking the time to respond back to us informing us of your recent visit. We work hard to ensure every customer receives just the same positive experience you experienced on
your visit. Training and customer satisfaction are two of the areas we focus daily with our team.
We hope to see again soon for your next maintenance service.

Micheal M. on 12/01/2017
"Loaner Available"
They had to keep my car a couple of days to do the repair and I was given a nice loaner to drive.
Service Date: 11/28/2017
Review Created: 12/01/2017 10:01 PM
TODD C. at Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 12/08/2017

We hope to see again soon for your next maintenance service.

Sharla V. on 11/30/2017
"RUN "
Do not buy from Barry Sanders. Their service department is incapable.
Service Date: 11/27/2017
Review Created: 11/30/2017 03:33 PM
TODD C. at Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 12/01/2017

SOrry for your experience  I will look in to this immediately.