BN
Bobby N.
Weatherford, OK
Mercedes-Benz SL600
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Bobby said this business did a good job. They did what they needed them to do quickly and efficiently.

DICK W.
01/03/2020
Who can you trust?
I have been a patron of Silver Star for 30 years and have received excellent service and advice regarding my Mercedes Benz. During that period I have owned a Mercedes 250 SE, Mercedes S500, Mercedes 300SDL, Mercedes 560SL, and a Mercedes S430. Michael Rush has always been honest, and sometimes telling me "If It was mine" I would do such and such. I also know the pardner/manager of the OKC Mercedes Dealer personally who is a very nice person but I feel more comfortable because of my experience over the years at Silver Star. Silver Star has EARNED my Trust!
Dickk Woolbright

CONNIE B.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/31/2019
Silver Star works hard to accommodate me. Today my light went out. I was on my way home after work. They squeezed me in at the very end of the day to take care of this. They’re always so friendly and accommodating.

MARK D.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/21/2019
Outstanding Service!
I purchased a 2008 E350 for my daughter. Michael and the crew at Silver Star were thorough in their inspection and I truly appreciated that on the issues they did find, Michael was very up front about what should be done now vs what we can monitor and address later. Integrity and great service, we will be back!

RA
ROBBIE A.
12/13/2019
Good company
Silver star was very responsive and helpful. The price for my service was very reasonable and I would recommend their services to my friends and family.

Doug H.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Doug said that they did a good job. They did an oil change for him.

GM
GREGORY M.
12/12/2019
Outstanding Vehicle and Customer Service
Acquired a 1986 Mercedes 560SL that had been sitting in a garage for almost 20 years and driven very little. Had the car towed into Silver Star Imports not knowing what to expect. From start to finish the owner, Michael, kept me informed of what was going on, recommendations, cost, etc. He took his time (I never rush my doctor or mechanic) and made sure everything was in working order. It's almost like getting a new car back! It drives amazing compared to what we gave him and everything works as intended. This was a project car and Silver Star knocked it out of the park with a home run!

If you want the work done right, within budget, and to be treated like family, Silver Star Imports is your only choice. As long as we live in OKC, Silver Star will be the only business we will have work on our new addition.

BF
BECKY F.
Yukon, OK
11/13/2019
Service A
Very knowledgeable about my older Mercedes. Prompt service. Kept me informed.

KT
KORY T.
Chandler, OK
10/17/2019
Excellent service and great people
I had an emergency phone call early yesterday morning and needed to head out to Colorado. Around 7:00am my Mercedes GLS diesel’s “check engine” light came on between Tulsa and Oklahoma City so I pulled into the newly built Mercedes dealership In Edmond at 7:30am. They would not even diagnose the issue and told me to “rent a car or get a flight” if I needed to continue my trip.
I called Silver Star and within an hour and a half they had diagnosed the issue, and had my car ready to hit the road again. I will continue to use them instead of the dealership. They went above and beyond to help me..

SA
SHARON A.
smart fortwo
10/13/2019
Did a great job servicing my Smart!

DICK W.
10/12/2019
Nobody does it better!
The Silver Star experience is always honest/fairly priced/and I know it was done right.

RON H.
10/10/2019
Great experience. No surprises, and finished ahead of time. My car is running better than ever.

EH
EDWIN H.
Bethany, OK
Mercedes-Benz R500
10/09/2019
Where integrity is still being used
I was expecting to pay much more than I was charged. I'm just glad Silver Star doesn't tell you one thing is wrong and change it to another once the vehicle is being repaired. These people are honest and have always been fair with their prices and labor charges. Hands down the best Mercedes-Benz repair shop in Oklahoma. Not just Oklahoma City but the whole state of Oklahoma. I just wish they had more technicians working at the present.

MARVIN M.
Mustang, OK
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
09/11/2019
Great place with up front honesty and people approachable. Talked and discussed my vehicle issues with me. Made me feel they are very concerned and willing to tackle the issues at hand.
Great experience keeping track of my vehicle repairs and normal service. Upfront honesty and a proven track record of caring. Overall rating is 5+

TERRY S.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
07/19/2019
Awesome service and super friendly
Dropped off the car a little early and no problem at all. Silver Star completed the work on time and quote for service was accurate.
Take our cars there all the time because they do a great job.