Dickk W.
01/25/2019
Professional, Knowledgeable, and Fair
I have been a customer of Silver Star Imports for many years. They have serviced 6 different vehicles for me over the years. It has been common for Michael to inform me following his evaluation/diagnosis of a problem with my car in the following way: "If this automobile were mine I would do the following". Then, if there was a short term AND a long term solution which made a difference in cost, he would let me make the call. GREAT, FAIR, COMPETITIVE, AND HONEST SERVICE FACILITY!

PB
Paula B.
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Paula said the business is always nice and helpful. She appreciates what they do for her.

SA
SHARON A.
smart fortwo
12/19/2018
Great place to take your car!
Dropped in to get some mud flaps put on my Smart, they couldn’t have been nicer. It’s the third time I have taken her there and they are always very nice and helpful.

I wouldn’t take her any where else! Thanks guys for a job well done !

Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
11/28/2018
Recent maintenance visit
Jim was very knowledgeable, professional and patient while answering my multiple questions.

AL B.
Mercedes-Benz E550
11/14/2018
Truthfully
Honesty, not trying to rip-off anyone

ALICE S.
11/08/2018
I always receive excellent service from Mr. JIM and staff. They are the best.

BF
BECKY F.
Yukon, OK
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
11/03/2018
Silver Star Imports
Nice facility with knowledgeable and friendly staff.

BILL S.
Mercedes-Benz E550
10/31/2018
First visit
Very friendly and did what I requested

EH
EDWIN H.
Bethany, OK
Mercedes-Benz R500
10/30/2018
The best deal on wheels
I've been coming to Silver Star imp over 2 years now.I used to drive by there on the way to see my pain management doctor down the street and saw that they specialize in Lexus and Mercedes. I alwayssaid I would stop there one day and get a quote if I was having any problems with my Mercedez. Thank God I did. That was the first time I met Jim. I felt the first time I met him that he was a man of integrity. I forgot exactly what kind of work I had done there I believe it was just a light bulb that I needed. Since then I have been going back there for any and all things. They offer great service and the price is perfect every time. I feel I have never been taken advantage of financially by anyone there. These guys are very professional and usually can get you in and out in one day. As long as I own mine or any other Mercedez Silver Star imp support will be my shop for any and all things car-related. Keep up the good work and I will continue to spread the good news about..

JOHN G.
Toyota Avalon
10/29/2018
PROBLEM FOUND...PROBLEM FIXED NO DRAMA
AS I SAID ABOVE, HAD A ODD NOISE HARD TO DETECT. STAR KEPT AT IT UNTIL PROBLEM WAS FOUND AND FIXED. NO ONE BLEW ME OFF AS JUST HEARING THINGS....OR...IT DOES HAVE A LOT OF MILES ON YOU KNOW. gOOD JOB AS USUAL

Mercedes-Benz E350
10/26/2018
Friendliness. Speed. Pricing
Friendliness. Speed. Pricing.

Mercedes-Benz 380SL
10/21/2018
Estimates are accurate
Performed requested repairs and advised of parts availability on antenna mast assembly as car was a vintage M B. Jim is a straight shooter and recommend Silver Star highley.

PT
PAN T.
Mercedes-Benz S350
10/18/2018
Always satisfied with their service.
They do what has been agreed upon and always call to get approval if additional work is indicated.

Rob G.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Vans
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Rob said that he would absolutely recommend this business for service.

SHARON M.
Mercedes-Benz C300
10/05/2018
It’s a dependable place that I feel will take good care of my car
They make us feel like we’re their only customers. They are efficient and professional. The best place In Oklahoma to take my car

VZ
VICKI Z.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
09/25/2018
Great Honest Service
Great service, prompt, no waiting all day. Fair pricing. Very good explanations about what the car needs and why. Great mechanics who know what they are doing. Very convenient location.

WM
W.P. M.
Mercedes-Benz S550
09/14/2018
Top rated service
Service has always been excellent and completed when promised. Jim does a real good job of explaining service needed and performed. Better and more personal services then I received at dealerships.

MJ
MARILYN J.
Mercedes-Benz S430
08/16/2018
Silver Star Imports has great service and very knowledgeable technician’s.
Any time I have taken my car in for service from air conditioning problems to as small as a turn signal bulb out, Silver Star has provided excellent service.
While I was waiting for my appointment, I observed both technicians spending time with another older customer who needed directions to another location. Both men patiently helping her. I was so impressed!

08/10/2018
Great customer service!
The customer service was great! Jim was very helpful and I will definitely be returning!
Thanks!!

Ron H.
07/27/2018
Exceptionally good service
Great service. Courteous. On time as promised.