Latest Review about 1 month ago

TERRY S.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
07/19/2019
Awesome service and super friendly
Dropped off the car a little early and no problem at all. Silver Star completed the work on time and quote for service was accurate.
Take our cars there all the time because they do a great job.

LK
Louis K.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Louis said they did it promptly and what he asked them to do.

VK
VICKIE K.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
05/30/2019
I have been a customer for years. They are honest, efficient, and a great value compared to a dealership for Mercedes.

Dale C.
Mercedes-Benz 190E
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Dale said he would not return to the business if the service was not the best.

JIM G.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
04/19/2019
Great Job
Silver Star did a great job on my car. They were able to fix a problem created by another garage. Quick service at a very reasonable rate. I will be using Silver Star in the future.

HJ
HOMER J.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
04/17/2019
Honest techs
Silver Star came highly recommended and I’ve used them multiple times. These guys are extremely knowledgeable, professional, and reasonably priced. Total turn around time was only one day and they answered all my questions.

Larry S.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Larry said the employees diagnosed the problem correctly and the price was fair. He would recommend this business if the person had a vehicle like his. He's been doing business with them for about 25 years.

Dickk W.
01/25/2019
Professional, Knowledgeable, and Fair
I have been a customer of Silver Star Imports for many years. They have serviced 6 different vehicles for me over the years. It has been common for Michael to inform me following his evaluation/diagnosis of a problem with my car in the following way: "If this automobile were mine I would do the following". Then, if there was a short term AND a long term solution which made a difference in cost, he would let me make the call. GREAT, FAIR, COMPETITIVE, AND HONEST SERVICE FACILITY!

PB
Paula B.
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Paula said the business is always nice and helpful. She appreciates what they do for her.

SA
SHARON A.
smart fortwo
12/19/2018
Great place to take your car!
Dropped in to get some mud flaps put on my Smart, they couldn’t have been nicer. It’s the third time I have taken her there and they are always very nice and helpful.

I wouldn’t take her any where else! Thanks guys for a job well done !

Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
11/28/2018
Recent maintenance visit
Jim was very knowledgeable, professional and patient while answering my multiple questions.

AL B.
Mercedes-Benz E550
11/14/2018
Truthfully
Honesty, not trying to rip-off anyone

ALICE S.
11/08/2018
I always receive excellent service from Mr. JIM and staff. They are the best.

BF
BECKY F.
Yukon, OK
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
11/03/2018
Silver Star Imports
Nice facility with knowledgeable and friendly staff.

BILL S.
Mercedes-Benz E550
10/31/2018
First visit
Very friendly and did what I requested

EH
EDWIN H.
Bethany, OK
Mercedes-Benz R500
10/30/2018
The best deal on wheels
I've been coming to Silver Star imp over 2 years now.I used to drive by there on the way to see my pain management doctor down the street and saw that they specialize in Lexus and Mercedes. I alwayssaid I would stop there one day and get a quote if I was having any problems with my Mercedez. Thank God I did. That was the first time I met Jim. I felt the first time I met him that he was a man of integrity. I forgot exactly what kind of work I had done there I believe it was just a light bulb that I needed. Since then I have been going back there for any and all things. They offer great service and the price is perfect every time. I feel I have never been taken advantage of financially by anyone there. These guys are very professional and usually can get you in and out in one day. As long as I own mine or any other Mercedez Silver Star imp support will be my shop for any and all things car-related. Keep up the good work and I will continue to spread the good news about..

JOHN G.
Toyota Avalon
10/29/2018
PROBLEM FOUND...PROBLEM FIXED NO DRAMA
AS I SAID ABOVE, HAD A ODD NOISE HARD TO DETECT. STAR KEPT AT IT UNTIL PROBLEM WAS FOUND AND FIXED. NO ONE BLEW ME OFF AS JUST HEARING THINGS....OR...IT DOES HAVE A LOT OF MILES ON YOU KNOW. gOOD JOB AS USUAL

Mercedes-Benz E350
10/26/2018
Friendliness. Speed. Pricing
Friendliness. Speed. Pricing.

Mercedes-Benz 380SL
10/21/2018
Estimates are accurate
Performed requested repairs and advised of parts availability on antenna mast assembly as car was a vintage M B. Jim is a straight shooter and recommend Silver Star highley.

PT
PAN T.
Mercedes-Benz S350
10/18/2018
Always satisfied with their service.
They do what has been agreed upon and always call to get approval if additional work is indicated.