Nissan Rogue
05/21/2018
As always
As always service was done quick, right and with a smile on my face. Always funny and done right!!

PC
PAM C.
Brooklyn, MD
04/03/2018
Superb Service
As always, Barry's never disappoints. Their professionalism, courteousness and service is always top notch! They take great care of us whenever we are there.

DAVID G.
Middle River, MD
04/02/2018
great service
Staff was very nice and fix my problem very happy plan on coming back

PW
PAUL W.
Bel Air, MD
Saturn VUE
04/02/2018
Great and friendly business
I have been going to Barry’s for over 25 years. Mark and his crew are very honest and know their stuff. I would recommend anyone to go here.

JASON B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/31/2018
Always quick and professional service. Highly recommend
Very honest and professional, always quick service, would highly recommend

Chevrolet Suburban
03/21/2018
Continue on doing a great job and keeping your customers happy.

AP
ADANNE P.
Kia Spectra
03/17/2018
Caring, efficient
My car was serviced in a timely and efficient manner. Employees always are warm and friendly. Thanks

MN
MARGARET N.
Brooklyn, MD
02/24/2018
Excellent service and friendly personnel

DORIS D.
02/02/2018
Top Notch Service
We always take our vehicles to Barry's for maintenance and any problems that might happen. Know we are always going to get great customer service and excellent workmanship. We won't go any other place.

AP
ADANNE P.
01/12/2018
Caring
I have taken my car to Barry's on several occasions. They were very professional and caring.

Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/05/2018
Fantastic Service
I always receive great service from Barry's,no matter what the problem, it gets fixed.

BG
BUTCH G.
11/24/2017
Close by and great work
They know what they are doing and honest unlike other shops. Stay awAy from j&h tire..people this is the place to go.thanks butch

MELISSA S.
Sparrows Point, MD
11/22/2017
Professional and honest
As always nothing but accomadating friendly and quick and fixed it right the first time

DORIS D.
09/07/2017
Always great customer service.
Jason is always helpful and never too busy to answer questions and find answers.

V
Valued Customer
08/15/2017
Good people. good family business
Good people. good family business

07/20/2017
Stellar
Stellar service as usual!

LZ
LEONARD Z.
Middle River, MD
Kia Sportage
07/07/2017
Jason and Mark are my life savers when i'm on the road. They keep me safe when I drive.
Jason, thanks for all you did for me. I took the car to Bob Bell and they inspected HECU connector and cover replacement done. They also said there was no erosion on he wires so they would not do anything else for CALL BACK complaints. So far no dash board lights have come on.

SG
SUE G.
Arnold, MD
Buick LaCrosse
07/05/2017
Greatest place to take your car for trustworthy, affordable and friendly service.
I travel over 40 miles and through tolls to Barry's Service Center for my car repair and maintenance. I trust them and I would recommend them to anyone who cares about maintaining their car. They have gone over and above every time I've taken my car to them to make sure my car is repaired and checked over thoroughly. Even when my repair bill was extensive (way over $2000) they were willing to work with me to pay the bill. Awesome service, amazing people. Highly recommended.

Jaguar XJ6
06/20/2017
Fantastic Service
Always going that extra mile to get the job done.

05/11/2017
As always the service was fast, reliable and funny!