CR
CHARLES R.
02/14/2019
Exceptional service center
Mark , Harry, and Barry are the best. About 100 years of experience between them they have all the tools and equipment To diagnose any car Accurately and fix at a fair price would not go anywhere else I trust these guys with all three of my vehicles

KK
KIM K.
Saturn VUE
02/06/2019
Leaking tire service
Work was done promptly. Love the guys at Barry’s Service Center. They’re like family.

M
M.
Nissan Frontier
01/29/2019
Fast trunaround
I requested Barry's complete an oil change and fix the head light which was not working. In addition, I requested they check a number of other items. Everything was completed within a couple of hours with no charge for checking the coolent level or the tires.

EB
Elizabeth B.
Baltimore, MD
Honda Civic Coupe
01/21/2019
Servicing My Cars for 25 Years
I have depended on Barry’s for 25 years and they have never let me down. You can trust them to be concerned for your safety and fair to your billfold

GG
GARY G.
01/10/2019
Jason was honest and up front. I felt I could trust him and they did a good job
I have used Barry's multiple times and dont see that changing. The work has been vgood, the price was fair and Jason gave me all the info up front and didnt deviate from his estimate or any "extra charges'!
I also sent my son there!

DJ
DAVID J.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
12/31/2018
This place always look out for me by telling me the truth about car
I BEEN GOING TO BARRY'S FOR YEARS AND THEY NEVER GIVE ME NO WRONG INFORMATION ABOUT ANY QUESTIONS I THOW AT THEM THEY ALWAYS TREAT ME WITH RESPECT. A GREAT GROUP OF GUYS THANKS BARRY'S.

JIM H.
Woodstock, MD
Nissan Rogue
12/29/2018
Jim
Barry’s service has always been outstanding.
They do a great job every time.

LP
LAWRENCE P.
Nissan Murano
12/10/2018
Professional and respectful family orientated
I have been going to barrys for lease 10 years they get it right the first time and he always try to save you money on preventive maintenance and it's too easy to call and receive calls on updates on your services I give them a A+ rating

JOHN B.
Dundalk, MD
Buick Century
12/01/2018
They do a good job and do not overcharge,

KD
KEVIN D.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
11/20/2018
Car Care
Great people. Great service. Always looking out for their customers.

PC
PAM C.
Brooklyn, MD
Chrysler 300
11/20/2018
Always a great experience!
I have been traveling from Anne Arundel county for over 10+ years to have ALL of my vehicles serviced. The staff are always friendly and truthful when discussing your vehicle. They have my business forever!

KG
KATHY G.
Dundalk, MD
Hyundai Elantra Touring
11/18/2018
Great mechanics and really good service. I would highly recommend Barry's!!!!
I have been going to Barry's for many years and have never had a bad experience. The mechanics are great and Jason and Mark are wonderful to deal with.

Denise C.
11/13/2018
Great Job!
Outstanding service. Staff is very personable and knowledgeable. Do not feel taken advantage of as compared to previous locations I have had vehicle serviced. Explains why and why not. Aids in helping provide the best vehicle repair decisions.

JOE K.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/09/2018
Great people! Family atmosphere!
Been a customer for 20+ years; along with many other family members. They always make an effort to recognize repeat customers. We actually invited them to our wedding! And, the owner and his wife attended. They always stand behind their work and have the best interest of our vehicles’ in mind to keep them running for the long term. They also understand the importance of quick turnaround so that we are not burdened by being without our vehicle(s). Just recently, my truck went in for a new water pump about 11:00 am. It was ready for pick up by 3:30 pm. No desire to find another shop for vehicle maintenance and repair!

KK

Perry Hall, MD
Volkswagen Passat
10/20/2018
Attention to detail
The entire crew is looking to take care of each customer.

DJ
DAVID J.
10/15/2018
My mechanic Harry is awesome and Jason always has a nice sense of humor
There's no place like this the employees are awesome always do great work I recommend anyone to try this place out

SG
SUE G.
Arnold, MD
Buick LaCrosse
10/11/2018
Highly recommend!
These guys are great. I drive 40 miles to take my car to them. They're trustworthy,thorough and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend them.

DENNIS S.
Acura 3.2CL
10/07/2018
I trust Barry’s for their work and fairness!
I have never felt gouged.,.good work, great guys!

RICK B.
Baltimore, MD
Nissan Rogue
10/05/2018
5 Star as Usual
The only service center I've been to that puts a smile on your face and does consistently good work.