KD
KEVIN D.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
11/20/2018
Car Care
Great people. Great service. Always looking out for their customers.

PC
PAM C.
Brooklyn, MD
Chrysler 300
11/20/2018
Always a great experience!
I have been traveling from Anne Arundel county for over 10+ years to have ALL of my vehicles serviced. The staff are always friendly and truthful when discussing your vehicle. They have my business forever!

KG
KATHY G.
Dundalk, MD
Hyundai Elantra Touring
11/18/2018
Great mechanics and really good service. I would highly recommend Barry's!!!!
I have been going to Barry's for many years and have never had a bad experience. The mechanics are great and Jason and Mark are wonderful to deal with.

Denise C.
11/13/2018
Great Job!
Outstanding service. Staff is very personable and knowledgeable. Do not feel taken advantage of as compared to previous locations I have had vehicle serviced. Explains why and why not. Aids in helping provide the best vehicle repair decisions.

JOE K.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/09/2018
Great people! Family atmosphere!
Been a customer for 20+ years; along with many other family members. They always make an effort to recognize repeat customers. We actually invited them to our wedding! And, the owner and his wife attended. They always stand behind their work and have the best interest of our vehicles’ in mind to keep them running for the long term. They also understand the importance of quick turnaround so that we are not burdened by being without our vehicle(s). Just recently, my truck went in for a new water pump about 11:00 am. It was ready for pick up by 3:30 pm. No desire to find another shop for vehicle maintenance and repair!

KK

Perry Hall, MD
Volkswagen Passat
10/20/2018
Attention to detail
The entire crew is looking to take care of each customer.

DJ
DAVID J.
10/15/2018
My mechanic Harry is awesome and Jason always has a nice sense of humor
There's no place like this the employees are awesome always do great work I recommend anyone to try this place out

SG
SUE G.
Arnold, MD
Buick LaCrosse
10/11/2018
Highly recommend!
These guys are great. I drive 40 miles to take my car to them. They're trustworthy,thorough and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend them.

DENNIS S.
Acura 3.2CL
10/07/2018
I trust Barry’s for their work and fairness!
I have never felt gouged.,.good work, great guys!

RICK B.
Baltimore, MD
10/05/2018
5 Star as Usual
The only service center I've been to that puts a smile on your face and does consistently good work.

TOM S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/04/2018
Great group of people!
Everyone in the shop is very knowledgeable and to the point. The work gets done on time, every time!

KAY S.
10/04/2018
Honest appraisal of repairs needed & cost. I
Customers greeted with respect. Problems are listened to & honest appraisals are given of repairs needed & cost. Repairs finished when promised. Highly recommended.

DAVID M.
09/28/2018
Very Good Shop..
The staff and the mechanics were very knowledgeable and gave me options to save money on my repairs.

JIM H.

Bel Air, MD
Saturn VUE
08/01/2018
Saturn Vue
Barry’s is a great place to get your vehicle fixed. Mark and his crew are very knowledgeable about every type of vehicle. They are honest which is the best part. It is hard nowadays to fine that. That’s why I have been going there for close to 30 years.

RICK B.
Baltimore, MD
05/21/2018
As always
As always service was done quick, right and with a smile on my face. Always funny and done right!!

SG
Sue G.
Arnold, MD
05/16/2018
The best shop around. Love them!
I work in the auto repair shop business,and talk to hundreds of repair shop owners every week across the country. I still choose to take my car to Barry's. They really do take care of your car as if it was their own. They have been taking my car for many years. Don't know what I would do if they ever retired! I highly recommend them!

PC
PAM C.
Brooklyn, MD
04/03/2018
Superb Service
As always, Barry's never disappoints. Their professionalism, courteousness and service is always top notch! They take great care of us whenever we are there.

DAVID G.
04/02/2018
great service
Staff was very nice and fix my problem very happy plan on coming back