Latest Review about 7 years ago

Mark M.
Glendale Heights, IL
10/16/2011
fixed, but not all cables replaced
My wife brought her car in for an oil change and for diagnosis of high coolant temperature. They found that the radiator needed to be replaced and did so. The next day the car lost power during driving. We pulled over and it wouldn't start. I open the hood to find that the ground connection to the alternator had either not been replaced or had come loose. We got a jump an went on our way after I replaced the connection. This would have been a mess if I had not been with my wife. Yes, admittedly a minor point, but we pay for professional service.

Amy M.
Chicago, IL
10/03/2011
Fast and Easy
I broke my rear view mirror off on my V.W. Jetta.i drove into there service without any appointment on a Saturday and they re-installed the mirror at NO CHARGE to me! they only asked i return when a oil change is needed and its only $24.99. I'll return, GREAT SERVICE, Thanks

TJ B.
Wheaton, IL
09/22/2011
Good Job.
As a former Dealership service manager and consultant for 15 years,I truly appreciate good customer service. Bartels did a great job with my vehicle. They got my vehicle done quickly and correctly and did not "push" additional services on me. Thank you very much and I have found a new service facility for me and my family.

Jean F.
West Chicago, IL
08/28/2011
Car repair from Bartel's
Was very pleased with the excellent customer service. Special thanks to John & Chris. Will return for regular check ups.

TW
Todd W.
Arlington Heights, IL
08/27/2011
Horrible Customer Service
waited at the counter....could here people laughing in the office...the owners wife came in...never even said hi or told anyone in the back that there were 2 people waiting for help, the one guy left...OVERPRICED! GO ELSEWHERE!!!!

TP
Tony P.
Wheaton, IL
08/25/2011
High Prices
Repair work was done when promised, and calls were made to keep me advised. However, prices were very high. $28 for a neg battery cable. 1 1/2 hrs to install the cable. Why too high.

James R.
Winfield, IL
08/25/2011
I've aways had great service with on my new and old vehicles. They have always explained needed service, expense related to repairs and let me decide if the time was right to have service done. It sometimes ment waiting for a time when there was money available to have the work done.

EB
Elenore B.
Carol Stream, IL
07/17/2011
very satisfied
I always have a good experience when I bring my car into Bartels for service. Phil is a very professional person to deal with!!!