Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

KR
Kim R.
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Kim said that she liked the way the place handled their quality of work.

Chrysler Sebring
07/02/2019
Another great visit!
Came back in for some maintenance on my car. Tim got everything together, gave a spot-on estimate and a reasonable repair time. I made arrangements just in case I needed a ride to work in the morning. When I stopped off in the afternoon, AAC was nearly done! I waved off my ride and waited for AAC to finish. Driving home that evening was like cruising around on a cloud. My car never drove better. Thanks again!!!

AK
Akmal K.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Akmal said they did a really good job. He likes them. They are professional and clean.

SP
Stan P.
Villa Park, IL
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Stan said this business is very good. He stated he uses their service and he is 100 percent satisfied. He added the staff members are very good, he recommends them to his friends, and everybody is happy.

David G.
South Elgin, IL
Acura TLX
06/18/2019 Category: Service
David said the business did a good job.

Kamil S.
Roselle, IL
Ram 1500
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Kamil said he was happy with his service. The employees were very professional. They provided awesome service. They completed the work fast. The work was done in a timely manner.

JE
JENNIFER E.
06/03/2019
Superior service of my Van
I took my car for brake inspection and found out that not only did I need brakes but at least two tires. Scott was not pushy at all. He allowed me to discuss with my husband and then did the work in a timely manner. AAC is an auto shop that has superior service, realistic prices, personable service technicians, and a clean and comfortable waiting area. I will not take my cars any place else!

TG
Theresa G.
Wood Dale, IL
Cadillac DeVille
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Theresa said they did a good job.

NA
Nabil A.
Wood Dale, IL
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Nabil said the service was quick, efficient and not too pricey.

DE
DENNIS E.
Naperville, IL
Cadillac XTS
05/05/2019
New car dealership or your mechanic ???
AAC Auto Clinic has been our mechanic for many years. Most of our cars have been at AAC for minor and some major repairs. The one car that had not made a visit to AAC was my wife's 2015 Cadillac XTS 4. Up until recently the factory warranty covered any problems we had and there were very few problems. It's a great car. Recently her On Star system wasn't responding. She had the Cadillac dealership diagnose the problem, they stated her car needed a new modem. Parts and labor would total over $1400.00 to fix it. On my next visit to AAC I spoke with Scott who checked availability of the part and stated that they could repair the problem. My TOTAL COST was $437.00 for parts and labor. So if your wondering if they can fix it or if you're getting a fair price at AAC Auto Clinic on your repairs...Just remember my repair. AAC Auto Clinic is our mechanic for all our car repairs !

Dennis A. Eggers

AW
Ayisha W.
Chicago, IL
GMC Acadia
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Ayisha said she picked her vehicle up and drove a long way from the facility. Her vehicle starting acting funny and she had to have it towed all the way back.

JOHN B.
Bartlett, IL
Toyota Yaris
05/01/2019
Reliable
Consistently helpful and good at what they do. Thank you.

AG

Arvindbhai P.
Hanover Park, IL
INFINITI QX56
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Arvindbhai said his service was good, they were helpful and worked with him.

SHARON W.
Melrose Park, IL
Chrysler 200
04/20/2019
Only Place To Go
I have taken my car here for years. Excellent service and fair prices! Tim at front desk is great. Waiting room comfortable. Went for oil change. Out in 20 minutes.

JOHN H.
04/15/2019
Honest work
They are very accommodating and honest. I believe you get what you pay for, and I've never been disappointed with the charges I've paid. Tim and everyone else there are very easy to work with. I've recommended them to many friends and coworkers, all which continue to use them for their automotive needs.

EH
Eric H.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Eric said the service was good.

KT
Kim T.
Bloomingdale, IL
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Kim said the business did a good job.

BZ
bruno Z.
Itasca, IL
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/30/2019
Bruno zecchin
We have nothing but the best service. The people are very friendly. Scott is very fair and honest. You don’t find this very often.

BJ