JOHN B.
Bartlett, IL
Kia Sedona
12/29/2020
5 star
Professional, honest and always quality work.

Mille L.
Wood Dale, IL
Chevrolet Trax
10/02/2020
Oil change service
I was very disappointed on my visit Tuesday. It was very quick which was fine however two days later I went to use my windshield wiper fluid and it was completely empty! I use it frequently and it had some when I took it in. Then on that same day, two days after I had my oil changed I had a warning that read “ low tire pressure “!! It is usually alway customary this is part of the process on oil change service anywhere I’ve gone in the past! So please make note of this and pass it on!!

JE
Josh E.
Schaumburg, IL
05/15/2020
Brake servicing
AAC staff continues to offer 5 star service even in rough times. My car was serviced to our exceeding expectations. The mechanics were very professional and we had great communication with no pressure to do work. I appreciate the honesty and integrity that the staff works with and shows.

Mark L.
Illinois
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Mark said they gave him a price, then changed it. He paid $600 extra.

Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/26/2019
No results
I have taken both my 98 Jeep grand cheeroke and 06 Chrysler PT cruiser here for a pretty major problems. The Jeep would shut off sometimes while driving and the cruiser just would not crank thought it had power. After trying to fix the problem myself with no luck I brought them here. They had no luck as well so I took them back after no results with 2 weeks of have the cars. Granted I took them for major problems and not a simple oil change but I have yet to get a car back fixed. That’s all I can say

AY
Andrea Y.
Chicago, IL
Dodge Journey
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Andrea said she's been taking her vehicle in to get her heater fixed for a while now, and it's still not fixed. No one ever tried to resolve the issue. She made an appointment to get her oil changed. No one told her the facility where she purchased her vehicle from had closed. It was supposed to be free oil changes for a year and the lady at the front desk was very rude, condescending and very unprofessional. She also made a comment about her heater as if the place where she had purchased and this facility are working together.

Dan G.
Des Plaines, IL
Pontiac Sunfire
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Dan said the business broke his windshield and denied it. He said they fixed it but would not take the blame for breaking it.

WS
Wilson S.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/20/2018
Truck aligmant
I bring my truck to do alignant and didn't do anything to my truck and they charge me for not do anything to my truck.
I own this truck I know what's wrong and I can feel when they work on it and when they not.
Sorry this is the first time that I haven't this experience with this place because all the time they've been doing a great job.
But this is the way that I feel this time.
You can notice on one simple thing, they don't took the mileage on my truck.

Dee B.
Dundee, IL
01/12/2018
Do not recommend
Went in for service. Took longer than quoted. Get there and coffee was spilled all over my seat and an item was stolen from my car. Shady people working there. Reporting.

AA
AMUR A.
Chevrolet Cobalt
12/31/2017
?
My husband picked up a car yesterday which was Saturday Dec 12th and the tire light was still on and rare tire on the left was wobbling. I wil drop off my car again on Tuesday Jan 2nd after work

PD
Phil D.
12/15/2017 Category: Service
Phil said he has been getting the run around from this business. He took his vehicle to another business and they told him none of the things this business told him about are the real problem.

Sheldon c.
Chicago, IL
11/17/2017
Clueless
I've had my vehicle here several times they stil haven't fixed the promblem

GP
GEORGE P.
04/19/2017
Totally unsatisfied
Work never done completely. 2nd time happened. 830 appointment, oil change no done even @ 5pm & half the work not done.

FV
FRAN V.
Wood Dale, IL
02/15/2017
2001 honda civic
i asked if they could tell me why my check engine light is on.....they told me it costs $60. ridiculous .. auto zone will hook your car up and tell you for free why the check engine lite is on. last 2 times i have been to aac been disappointed . they used to tell me if other things were wrong with my car. i have 3 cars that i bring here. i think i will stop coming here

Sherry S.