JJ
Jerome J.
Illinois
Volkswagen Passat
10/27/2020 Category: Service
Jerome said they had great customer service.

MO
Mohmeed O.
Villa Park, IL
10/27/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Mohammed. He said these are heroes in the neighborhood. He is very, happy and very thankful. They are very nice guys, treated him nice, are very professional,, skilled and are very service and customer oriented. They can be a time and money saving stop for everyone.

RV
Russ V.
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Russ said they do good work quick at a fair price and they are real professional. He already recommended them. He will be in tomorrow to pick up his vehicle.

JACQUI M.
10/21/2020
Great Crew
Whenever I take my car in for either an oil change or repair. AAC is professional and lets me know exactly what is needed to keep my car running safely. They fix as needed because they aware of the costly repairs that can kill your budget and lets me know exactly how important it is to repair or if I have a little time to save for the repairs.

PS
PEGGY S.
Carol Stream, IL
Kia Rio
10/21/2020
Tires???
Yeah I needed tires they were very helpful and fast got me cheap ones that I needed Oil changes good too cheaper than most places

DE
DENNIS E.
Naperville, IL
10/20/2020
New accessories added to 2020 JEEP
Wanted to have a set of retractable Running Boards installed on my 2020 JEEP Grand Cherokee. The dealership where I bought my SUV didn't have this style. Talked with Scott and he located the Running Boards gave me a quote and installed them. Did a great job !

Sarah C.
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Sarah said always provide excellent service

DE
DENNIS E.
Naperville, IL
Pontiac Torrent
10/13/2020
Electrical problem
Had two mechanics try and fix a persistent electrical problem where my Pontiac wouldn't start. It got so bad I couldn't even jump the battery it was that drained. Had my car towed to AAC Auto Clinic. Tim and Scott checked out the electrical. Diagnosed the problem as a faulty cable and battery. They kept it over night to make sure it would start in the morning, We've been driving the car problem free ever since AAC Auto Clinic fixed it. Thorough shop to take your car to and get it fixed right the first time.

Mille L.
Chevrolet Trax
10/02/2020
Oil change service
I was very disappointed on my visit Tuesday. It was very quick which was fine however two days later I went to use my windshield wiper fluid and it was completely empty! I use it frequently and it had some when I took it in. Then on that same day, two days after I had my oil changed I had a warning that read “ low tire pressure “!! It is usually alway customary this is part of the process on oil change service anywhere I’ve gone in the past! So please make note of this and pass it on!!

Sam C.
GMC Terrain
09/26/2020 Category: Service
Sam said everything was really perfect.

BT
Brian T.
Ford Transit Wagon
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Brian said they serve him well and they do what he ask them to do. He's very happy with the service.

Kamil S.
Roselle, IL
Ram 1500
09/22/2020 Category: Service
Kamil said the guys there are amazing, he has been going there for years. They are fast, they are good. Price-wise, they are affordable and honest. The staff tells what's wrong and fixes it. He stated he loves that place, and this is where he will always go.

Adrian S.
Glen Ellyn, IL
GMC Terrain
09/03/2020 Category: Service
Adrian said this staff is helpful and very knowledgeable.

NH
Nick H.
Kia Forte
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Nick said the business has a very nice waiting area, the staff explained to him what needed to be done in his vehicle and how they were going to do It and they provided good quality service overall.

JV
JUDY- IVAN V.
08/26/2020
Brought our 2007 Chevy Tahoe in for repairs
Brought in our Chevy Tahoe for a brake job and to fix our AC. Tim told us we only needed a brake bleeding and an AC freon charge. Had the vehicle back to us in a couple of hours and it was perfect and for alot less than what we had anticipated. No bs trying to sell us or fix something that wasn't necessary. Thank you AAC for a great and honest job