Latest Review 4 minutes ago

EL
EDDIE L.
05/13/2021
True professionals
Every single time I have decided to “save some money” and have friends or family members work on my cars I’ve regretted it. The moral of the story is take it to AAC. They are true professionals and they stand by their work.

Richard C.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/07/2021
Honestly, no up sell.
I brought my truck for engine work.
I was kept up on the progress and updates of the repair.
I was quoted a price and that's what I paid.
The repair was completed and I was very happy with the work.
This was my first time using AAC and I will be a returning customer.

RT
RICH T.
Villa Park, IL
05/07/2021
Best place for auto repair.
Been taking my cars here for over 15 years. Great work, friendly, trusted. Take all my families cars here.

EL
EDDIE L.
Kia Sorento
05/04/2021
AAC
I have been taking my vehicles to Tim at AAC since about 2012. They do great work and their prices are very fair. They are very honest and dependable. Tim has even taken the time to educate me on what parts they repaired and why certain parts fail. There have even been instances throughout the years where I’ve taken a vehicle in expecting to spend a significant amount of money for repairs only to learn that it was a simple and inexpensive fix. They are the real deal. I cannot recommend them enough.

Ryan W.
Illinois
Land Rover LR2
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Ryan said Cody was really friendly. He kept him informed about his vehicle and they fixed it.

DE
DENNIS E.
Naperville, IL
04/24/2021
Standard oil change
Nice thing about AAC is their follow up to remind you to change the oil in your car. You have the little sticker on the windshield but getting their email as a reminder helps. Great crew of mechanics who make sure my car is running good and safe.

BT
Bradley T.
Glendale Heights, IL
Volvo XC90
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Bradley said they were recommended by the place where he bought his vehicle. They have an affordable labor rate, are pretty honest and quick to react to whatever the vehicle needs .

ROBERT S.
04/08/2021
Excellent honest service
Satisfied customer for over 20 years.

TJ
Towing J.
Illinois
Ford F-550 Super Duty
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Joe said the staff are really good mechanics. He added that they are the best.

AP
Armand P.
Streamwood, IL
03/30/2021
Roz Paoletti
Everyone is so friendly The work is excellent ! I need my car and they can always have the work completed in one day ! I would highly recommend this company , also prices are very good thanks for a great job !

Schaumburg, IL
03/29/2021
Fast service friendly technicians
A great auto service business that can take care of all your car needs. Honest technicians who don’t take advantage of you. They are conscious of your time and great prices. I don’t trust my cars with any other place.

JEFF T.
Bensenville, IL
Mitsubishi Galant
03/25/2021
Customer Service at it's best
I have been a long time customer of AAC. I always get great work at a fair price. Tim and Cody always do their best to save us $$, and get the job completed quickly and correctly.
That's why we keep bringing our business to AAC.

ROBERT S.

Sean M.
Schaumburg, IL
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/20/2021 Category: Service
Sean said they have given him very good advice and have good, quality service.