Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/26/2019
No results
I have taken both my 98 Jeep grand cheeroke and 06 Chrysler PT cruiser here for a pretty major problems. The Jeep would shut off sometimes while driving and the cruiser just would not crank thought it had power. After trying to fix the problem myself with no luck I brought them here. They had no luck as well so I took them back after no results with 2 weeks of have the cars. Granted I took them for major problems and not a simple oil change but I have yet to get a car back fixed. That’s all I can say

RA
Russell A.
Aurora, IL
Cadillac SRX
01/22/2018 Category: Service
Russell said the business did not complete the work on his vehicle. He is still having problems with the vehicle.

PD
Phil D.
12/15/2017 Category: Service
Phil said he has been getting the run around from this business. He took his vehicle to another business and they told him none of the things this business told him about are the real problem.

FV
FRAN V.
Wood Dale, IL
02/15/2017
2001 honda civic
i asked if they could tell me why my check engine light is on.....they told me it costs $60. ridiculous .. auto zone will hook your car up and tell you for free why the check engine lite is on. last 2 times i have been to aac been disappointed . they used to tell me if other things were wrong with my car. i have 3 cars that i bring here. i think i will stop coming here

FK
Flogert K.
Lombard, IL
Mazda 6
06/26/2015
i had a coupon for free oil change so i go there and pay 15$ because my car used 5w30 oil. thats not mentioned on coupon.
The staff is great seems like they did a good job. I have a break job that i stil need to do and wheel bearings. But prices just seemed a little high after doing some price comparisons. Other place can do wheel bearing for 200. Here it was 235 before tax.

Maryjoy L.
Villa Park, IL
Mercury Mountaineer
02/20/2015 Category: Service
Maryjoy said they are not friendly. They have an attitude and they are not welcoming. The job is well done and good. They are being short and in a rush with the customer. They could at least try to smile and provide a friendly atmosphere. She has been going there for about three or four years and she said she knows they are busy. However, they do not provide good service. Although she would still recommend this business, they should change their attitude and they should be friendly.

Marshaun W.
Dodge Charger
07/01/2014 Category: Service
Marshaun said they charged him for one problem knowing there were additional problems, which caused his vehicle to break down and have the engine lock up. Due to his experience he will not recommend them.

debbie m.
Itasca, IL
04/15/2014
Not happy I hate wasting my time
Not good I've been to get my oil changed 1 time I was actually charged what the coupon said 14.99 very misleading coupon. This time I have an oil leak and I get to go back to the shop. I will probably not return once they repair the leak that they started since my car hasn't ever leaked.

FB
Fred B.
Bloomingdale, IL
01/11/2014 Category: Service
Fred said he feels like he was overcharged. They told him that the sw20 was a semi-synthetic oil and that cost more but he does not believe them.
Tim D. from AAC Auto Clinic responded on 01/15/2014

When Fred checked in for his appointment, the service manager advised him that Ford required 5W20 oil be used in his vehicle, which would be at a premium to our standard oil change. The majority of vehicles that we service use 5W30 oil.
We purchase 5W30 oil in bulk and therefore receive much more attractive pricing from our suppliers, which allows us to pass those savings along to the majority of our customers. When we must use a different weight of oil, our higher product costs are passed along to the customer.
Even with the added 5W20 premium, AAC Auto Clinic represents a significant savings when compared to other service providers in our market area.