Tammy M.
Sandston, VA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Curtis. He said the business provided good service.

Shannon W.
09/03/2020 Category: Service
Shannon said the mechanic is very accommodating and very fairly priced. He had to have all 3 of his vehicles serviced within a weeks span. The mechanic was very considerate.

BRENDA B.
09/02/2020
friendliness and expertise
The people that work there are so friendly, and are experts at what hey do. I appreciate that so much.

YG
Yvonne G.
Ashland, VA
INFINITI G35 Coupe
08/29/2020
Stuck in the middle of the street in 95degee weather
Car was overheated then sputtered an jus stopped. Cars were all around me some honking etc even though they could clearly see my hazard light. I called Battlefield Service Center and They tried to get a tow truck out to me but he was 3 hours out Todd and his wife said that was too long to wait so Todd called me back and stayed on the phone with me walking me through what to do. Calmed me down big time. We did some trouble shooting over the phone opening the hood people were still honking like they could not see hazard lights and the hood clearly up smh Todd still kept reassuring me that all would be well. We got the car temperature to cool of some I tried to start again. This time it started and stayed on so I backed it up turned around an moved back into the parking lot that I just left parked in the shade an turned it off To get it to cool some more.after about 5 minutes I started it again an told Todd I was going to drive it over to his shop he said are you sure? You think it could make it go ahead I’ll be waiting her so call me along the way an let me know how it’s doing. To me that was great customer service! I don’t know any mechanics shop that goes the extra mile to do what they did. None. As soon as I got there he stopped what he was doing came out told me where to pull it up to an looked at it. Told me what he thought it may be loaned me his loaner car then followed up the next day telling me what all is was then the following day called me telling it was ready. Top of the line service that simply can’t be beat they truly take car of their customers just like family every one of them. Thank you So much for you unwavering help service and detailed service Todd an Mrs Atkinson!!

BILLY B.
08/28/2020
GREAT SERVICE
HONEST , YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRIE ABOUT BEING RIPPED OFF LIKE MOST SHOPS!

RU
Robin U.
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Robin said the staff did everything the way they wanted them to be done.

DANNY G.
Mazda B2200
08/19/2020
Reliable, friendly and reasonable prices.

David C.
Glen Allen, VA
08/18/2020 Category: Service
David said every time he goes there, they are awesome. Everything went smoothly and they did everything he asked.

Richmond, VA
08/14/2020
Business review
Great service, great owners, and great staff, and you know your car will be fix right

FE
Frank E.
08/13/2020 Category: Service
Frank said from the beginning, they were very engaged in letting him know what was going with his vehicle. Even before he dropped it off, the mechanic tried to help him fix it himself.

MICHELLE R.
08/07/2020
Always great service and a fair price
Todd and his crew always go above and beyond when I bring in my vehicles. I always feel like I’m getting a fair price for the work that needs to be done. I’ll continue to bring all my vehicles to Battlefield for service and maintenance.

Karen M.
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Karen said they were very responsive, took care of the matter quickly and there was very little waiting until the vehicle was done.

Lennart S.
Richmond, VA
08/05/2020 Category: Service
Lennart said they were up front, it was done accordingly, the price was right, and it was perfect.

08/01/2020
Car repair
Excellent service for the price

RAY H.
Mazda B2300
07/31/2020
State inspection
Ray was very efficient in his job. I had an appointment which they kept even though they were very busy. I got in and out in a timely fashion.