JAYNE W.
02/18/2019
This was my first service experience and I am happy to say that I would definitely return. I found everyone very knowledgeable and truly concerned about making the repairs perfect.

RZ
RENEE Z.
Volvo S60
02/18/2019
The service was great and they even dropped me off at home when I brought my car in! The repair was done quickly and inexpensive.

Cassie M.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Cassie said the staff always does a great job and service. She also stated that they are great, and convenient.

NM
Nick M.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Nick said the staff at this business did a great job on the repair to his vehicle, and they were very informative.

Subaru Impreza
02/11/2019
Nice and Fast!
I had a great experience at Bauer Automotive. I had a flat tire and they allowed me to drop off the tire in the morning and they had it plugged it by the afternoon. I returned later that day and they put the tire back on my car quickly. Staff was very nice and attentive. Will certainly be back if need be!

ET
ERIC T.
02/09/2019
Made my car run like new
New brakes, tune up and my car is running as well as I can remember. Very professional and reliable.

MAX C.
02/09/2019
Recent service.
Trustworthy ,high integrity, complete confidence in their advice & competence.

BG
BRIAN G.
02/05/2019
Always satisfied after leaving the car at Bauer's. Great service and great customer service. Definitely recommend.

RD
ROBERT D.
Hyundai Veracruz
02/03/2019
Caring and accessible
Friendly, competent service. Really did me a favor squeezing me in when I needed immediate help. They got the job done at a very reasonable price. Nice place to do business.

MV
MICHAEL V.
Hyundai ELANTRA
02/01/2019
Fixed flat and new tires
Mark and Dave were very courteous and we're not only able to fix my flat tire but we're also able to get me new tires very quickly since mine were down to the wear bare. Mark researched tires for me and was able to get tires for me that were all season but were also rated well for snow travel since I like to ski. Thank you Mark and Dave

JARED S.
01/31/2019
I called for a last minute inspection and they fit in the schedule the same day. Very personable and friendly. Will use again for future service. Thank you.

01/25/2019
Great service great people
Bauer Automotive is always courteous, accommodating and professional. They're upfront with estimates and problems and realistic.

WS
WES S.
01/25/2019
Professional--friendly--timely--knowledgeable--personal concern--the list goes on; these guys get it right every time. (Love the new windshield wipers!)

BARBARA S.
West Seneca, NY
Dodge Dart
01/24/2019
The people
I trust Mark and the guys to never steer me wrong

Jim B.
Colden, NY
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Jim said they are very friendly, they are great people and they provide great service.

CRYSTAL C.
01/16/2019
Crystal
Everyone is very friendly and helpful! They make you feel like part of the family instead of just a customer! Thanks guys!

JOHN P.
Colden, NY
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
01/09/2019
Winter time is no time to experience battery failure. Bauer's fit me in and took great care of my truck in time for the impending snow storm. Thanks Dave and Mark.

PV
Pat V.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Peter. He said he will recommend them to others.

EZ
ERIC Z.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/03/2019
Fantastic service
Friendly, professional and fast!!

CK
Christine K.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Christine said the service was good.