AG
Amanda G.
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Amanda said the business was very reasonably priced, accommodating, and the service was taken care of very well.

GS
GINA S.
Subaru Legacy
09/17/2020
Local, Honest,Reliable,Trustworthy
As always the service was excellent, mechanics are knowledgeable, wait time was reasonable, comfortable waiting area, Social distance protocols in place.

09/16/2020
The people at Bauers really care about you. They don’t try to nickel and dime you. They diagnose the problem and give you options. I trust him implicitly and I’ll continue to take my car there for servicing.

WS
WES S.
09/16/2020
Their care and concern
They were swamped with customers and temporarily shorthanded, but got my car right in, inspected it, found and patched the hole in my tire and I was on my way in an hour. They are always aware of personal needs and work hard to meet them. Thanks again, guys. Betty

PP
PAMELA P.
09/13/2020
Simply the best people!
You guys save the day , again! Thank you! Your the Best!

TA
TIM A.
BMW Z4
09/12/2020
Everyone at Bauer is always friendly, trustworthy, and on schedule. Mark and the rest of the guys always clearly explain maintenance needs and options for service. Our family will continue to take all our vehicles to Bauer!

DANIEL C.
09/11/2020
Honest, Reliable, Pleasant, well trained staff.
Highest Quality of Service. Appointments are honored. Well trained staff. Recommend Bauer Automotive to everyone. My service was thorough and completed in a very timely fashion being that I had an appointment along with not being able to leave my car. Very satisfied. +++++++++

Christine H.
09/10/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Ronald. He said the staff did not really check the stuff that they needed them to check but they checked something else that helped clean their catalytic converter. The problem that they wanted the staff to check was the evaporative emission leak. He said the staff cleaned the catalytic converter but the cause of the dirty catalytic converter is the leak in the evaporative emission. He said they will never be going back to the business.

RL
ROLAND L.
09/04/2020
Great!
As always, service was efficient & thorough! Thank you!

DANIEL H.
08/27/2020
Awesome personalized service
Very quick , efficient ... in and out! Highly recommend!!!!

LINDA M.
08/27/2020
Long wait
This is the first time I have been disappointed with the service at Bauer’s Auto. I had a 8 am appointment for a NYS inspection, which I left my vehicle there the evening before. Whenever I had a appointment before I was taken promptly and withIn an hour or so the inspection was complete and I was on my way. At 11 am I called and was told they did not even get to my car yet and not expected to be done till mid/ later afternoon. Maybe I should not have not presumed that making an appointment meant that I would have service done at that appointment time. I had to switch other afternoon arrangements because of this delay. I think maybe a quick text to alert me there was a delay would have been a good thing. Next time I make an “appointment “ I will ask before if this appointment time will be abided by. Sorry gentlemen, just being honest here, your service and professionalism has been great for many years, so just surprised at this.

KW
KATHY W.
Toyota Venza
08/25/2020
Excellent as always!!
My son and I have been going to Bauer's for years! The guys are awesome and we would never trust anyone else with our vehicles!! 😊

FC
Frank C.
Cadillac CTS
08/25/2020 Category: Service
Frank said they didn't overcharge him. They were polite and did a good job. Mark did a great job

RD
Russell D.
GMC Terrain
08/25/2020 Category: Service
Russell said he has known them all his life, and recommends the business.

RICHARD M.
Ford Edge
08/23/2020
Bauers is always ready to help rheir clients.
Always professional and courteous.