AN
Amanda N.
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LD
07/29/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with AJ. He said they have outstanding customer service, he can tell they are a family owned and operated business and they are really keen about helping out their customer. He thinks they are an outstanding establishment and he is happy to give them his business.

AD
ANTHONY D.
07/26/2021
Quick service
Went for an inspection and was in and out in less than 30 minutes. Friendly and fast.

TF
TOMMY F.
Mercedes-Benz C43 AMG
07/17/2021
Good service, could be great.
Brought my automobile in to get tires put on, they were attentive to my needs and seemed to do a good job on the balance and not scratch my wheels. But when I return home and checked the lug nuts they were extremely overtightened. My torque wrench Max is 250 ft lb and the lug nuts exceeded that. Manufacture recommends 111 foot pounds. It would seem that they tightened lug nuts with an impact wrench and not a torque wrench. I will call Dave and let him know what I found to give him an opportunity to correct it next time I come in for service.

SP
SUSAN P.
Chevrolet Cruze
07/06/2021
Efficient, Honest & Friendly !
I have been going to this shop for years and have never been disappointed. I have my car inspected every year. Occasionally, they will suggest an additional item that needs to be taken care of such as wiper blades or an oil change but there is never any pressure to get them done there. I usually take their suggestions because I know it is legitimate. They have a nice waiting area and David or Mark offer pleasant conversation while waiting. I have recommended this shop to friends.

BILL H.
Chevrolet Corvette
07/03/2021
Knowledge
Superior Work and Courtesy from all Employees. I feel very comfortable with all the work done on my Vehicles. I had a problem years ago with a Toyota Highlander and took it to 3 places to be fixed including the Dealership. Then took it to Dave and Mark they spotted the problem instantly. I Thank Them cause it could of caused a serious situation

AK
Adam K.
07/03/2021 Category: Service
Adam said the business did excellent work.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/02/2021
Your employees.
Although you were unable to service my car, Mark went above and beyond to help me get my vehicle looked at by the Volkswagen dealer.

PP
PAMELA P.
06/27/2021
Forget the rest only go to the best!
Always timely, friendly, helpful, they get the problem solved !

06/24/2021
fantastic service
Bauer's never disappoints! Can bring my car in at any time and get amazing service 100% of time..everyone is so friendly and they will never do a repair that isn’t necessary… very honest operation!

BILL M.
06/23/2021
Always great service
Dave, Mark and the rest at Bauer’s always take great care of us and our vehicles. They are honest and trustworthy which we rely on.

Volkswagen Passat
06/22/2021
NYS inspection
Solid service, convenient, friendly, efficient.

DAVID M.
Hamburg, NY
Porsche Boxster
06/18/2021
Quality service
Have been using Bauers for a number of years on my vehicles . I am always confident the quality of work is at a high level and am satisfied with all aspects of this shop.Great staff !

JE
JEFF E.
GMC Terrain
06/17/2021
Front Brakes
The guys changed the front brakes on my GMC Terrain in one afternoon and did the inspection. I didn't realize how bad my brakes were until I got back into the car and saw how nicely the new ceramic brakes were working! I think I will keep it for year / 12k miles... instead of trading it in.

JANET L.
Honda Accord Coupe
06/15/2021
quality service
Mark and Dave go out of their way to accommodate me. I would be lost without Bauer Auto. Thank you for such wonderful service.

ANNE-MARIE S.
06/15/2021
Friendly, great service
I won’t take my car anyplace else.