JEFF S.
01/20/2021
Flexibility
Thanks for getting me in so quickly! Great service and truck is up and running again.

RORY C.
01/19/2021
great service
easy scheduling, friendly people, great communication

FG
Frank G.
West Seneca, NY
Ram 1500
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Frank said he is happy with this business's service.

MIKE B.
01/09/2021
Most Excellent Customer Service.
I don't think you can go wrong if you decide to take your vehicle to Bauer Automotive.
They provide great service. They are super friendly. They do really good work. No, wait, they do excellent work.
I have had all of my brake word done at Bauer Automotive. I can now "Stop in the Name of Love".
You will love Bauer Automotive. Give them a try.

Jordan M.
GMC Yukon XL
01/07/2021 Category: Service
Jordan said they were very up front about it. They were very forthright. They seemed to be very reasonable in their advice to him.

EZ
Elizabeth Z.
Elma, NY
01/06/2021 Category: Service
Elizabeth said everyone is wonderful. They are very accommodating and very professional. No one is going to take advantage of her. They are very fair.

WH
WILLIAM H.
12/30/2020
Great place to do business
Love doing business with Dave, Mark and crew

Lincoln MKX
12/18/2020
Speedy service
Got me in quick, helped out with some extras. Got me out. Thanks guys!

DF
DOUG F.
12/18/2020
Friendly service
These guys never fail. They a busy and for good reason!

GK
GARY K.
12/17/2020
Awesome staff and follow up
Very responsible and talented staff

CA
CHRIS A.
Subaru Crosstrek
12/17/2020
Grateful
I accidentally found Bauer's one day when I had a severe car problem on the way home from work. They took me in and fixed me up quickly .... and no, I don't remember what the problem was. I've been going there for everything ever since. Staff are friendly, considerate, competent. Waiting area, unlike other auto repair shops waiting areas, is clean and comfortable.

BARBARA S.
West Seneca, NY
12/14/2020
Brakes
As usual Bauer did an awesome job. I came in 2 weeks ago to have back rotors checked and they were bad as were the tires. I would have come earlier but couldn’t get the schedule right Took only 2 hours and Mark and the boys were awesome as usual.

SALLY B.
12/11/2020
To the Rescue
Five warning lights came on in my granddaughters car. It’s an old car with high mileage. We had no idea what it all meant! Even though they were very busy, they let us drop it off so it could at least be looked at. (Of course 3 lights were off when we took it in.) Got a call the same day, not good news., and it shouldn’t be driven. Because I totally trust Mark, Dave and staff we said go ahead. Pleasantly surprised that it was completed much quicker than we had anticipated. Thanks again Bauer Automotive.

Dennis W.
Buffalo, NY
12/11/2020 Category: Service
Dennis said it took a while to get stuff done, but everything else was find there. They did the best job they could. Mark and Dave are good.

BF
BILL F.
12/10/2020
Great Personal service
Mark and the techs have always been responsive and accurate in all of the dealings we have had with them. service is always done correctly and pricing is fair. It's always nice to help and be helped by small businesses in your own community.