David S.
01/20/2019
Fast service
Like always they had me in and out in no time. Staff is friendly and easy to work with.

KD
Karen D.
01/17/2019
These guys are the best!
Every time I call, Chris gets us in and takes care of getting our car back to us and ready to go as soon as possible. So glad we found this shop! Great to find honesty and integrity! Thanks Chris and guys in the shop!

CD
Carole D.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/14/2019
Best guy's around
I just can't brag enough on the crew at Bayside Auto Works. I'm not one of those dimwitted folks who can't tell the difference between a transmission and a fly wheel. But I have no clue how to fix them.. These guy's do and they do it well. They back up all their work. I'm so happy to be right up the block. I work nights so in the morning I just drop it off walk the block home to go bed and when I wake up my car is happy and I'm happy. Pleased to have them as my neighbors.

RP
Roseanne P.
Fort Myers, FL
Ford Edge
01/13/2019
Customer service
As usual great job all around, thank guys

FS
Florence S.
Buick Century
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Florence said that she's never had a problem at the place.

DJ
Donna J.
Brooksville, FL
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
01/03/2019
Quick Service
They got us right in and out. Very friendly staff and very informative what was needed to be done before they did the work! Thank you Chris!

John M.
01/03/2019 Category: Service
John said that he knows the place and the owner well.

Jaime R.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Jaime said they did a very good job.

Rich M.
Dodge Charger
12/22/2018
You and your people
There is nothing i can say except do not change anything.

KN
Kenneth N.
Chevrolet Corvette
12/21/2018
Always Good Work!
I've been carrying my vehicles to Bayside for awhile now and they always do great work. Whatever the problem it's always fixed. It's hard to find honest mechanics anymore but these guys are just that. They have earned my business.

Michael B.
Spring Hill, FL
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
12/21/2018
Highly skilled, honest, and friendly!
I first brought my cars to Bayside about two years ago when I needed an alignment. They did a great job. Chris at the front desk is always super friendly and helpful, and their master technician Mike is truly an incredible mechanic. I have sports cars and racecars and I do most of the work myself, but when I run into jobs that are beyond my skillset or tool capacity, I bring it here because I know it will be done correctly and with care.

BU
Brad U.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
12/16/2018
Mercedes ML 350 service exceeded expectations
Chris was very accommodating In working with our schedule to get the car in for service, the entire team at Bayside Auto is very friendly and professional, We are treated like family at Bayside Auto and their efficient business model exceeded our expectations with great communication and placing a very high value on time management getting our car serviced and on the road very quickly.
Great Job, Thank you very much Greg, Chris and the team at Bayside Auto we wish you Happy Holidays!
Sincerely
Brad & Sue.

Steven H.
Hyundai Tucson
Excellent service!
Finally found good trustworthy people to fix my car and the price didn't break me.

RP
Roseanne P.
Fort Myers, FL
Ford Edge
Tune up
Chris was great as usual. Our car was serviced in a timely and professional manner

Janet B.
Jeep Patriot
12/13/2018
Great service and friendly staff
Always greeted with a smile from Chris. Work is done in timely manner and they really check out your vehicle throughly.

GO
Greg O.
Brooksville, FL
Nissan Murano
12/12/2018
Chris and Greg are the best
Went to have oil changed, and it was a great experience. Going to Bayside auto is quick, easy and very affordable.

Kimberly S.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Kim said the repairs were done in a timely manner. She also said she has been going to the business for 9 months.

Joseph S.
GMC Terrain
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Joseph said it was a very nice experience and they were very polite.

James B.
Chevrolet Aveo
12/04/2018 Category: Service
James said he has used this business several time and he has always been satisfied.

WS
William S.
Dodge Durango
12/04/2018 Category: Service
William said they always do a great job and he appreciates the timeliness.