Marc B.
04/18/2019
Excellent all around experience!
Professionals all the way. They know their customers by name. Only recommend work that actually needs to be done. Were able to save me $$$ by repairing vice replacing a damaged support bracket, and my car is running like new. My only issue is the flat rate system (required by law) for applying labor hours, but that is an industry problem, not an individual business problem. I guarantee their guys can perform each job in half the time the system recommends if given the chance!

WB
Warren (Skip) B.
04/16/2019
You did a great job as always

BP
Bill P.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Bill said Chris and Greg were both very pleasant and didn't try to sell him anything he didn't want or need.

GO
Greg O.
Nissan Murano
04/14/2019
Always Great
Always great service and price.

TC
Tom C.
Buick Lucerne
04/13/2019
recent tires alignment etc not needed---under estimate-on-time and smiling faces all around--great feeling!!!!
RECENT WORK--VERY SMOOTH UNDER ESTIMATE AND ON-TIME--EVERYONE IS SMILIN'--GREAT JOB CREW!!

Jay B.
Kia Sorento
04/12/2019
You can Trust Bayside Auto!!!
Have been a customer for years, they have the ability to resolve difficult issues!!! They are the best!!!

CG
Carroll G.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Carroll said he would recommend the business for service.

AP
Andrea P.
04/10/2019
Love this place.
As usual, another good experience at Bayside. Professional, courteous, and most of all, fair.

VB
Vanessa B.
Land Rover LR2
04/07/2019
Above and beyond as always!
Chris and Greg went Above and beyond as always! Thank you :)

Jose G.
04/07/2019
Breaking Stereotypes
Greg and Chris are honest and work for the customers. They do not do any work on your vehicle unless you are made aware of it and will not replace parts on your car just to replace them like most dealerships or shops will.
If the news is not great, they rip the band aid off and then find you the best solution that will work for everyone involved.
They are like family. I will not go anywhere else for my car needs

WS
William S.
04/05/2019
Always great service. Thanks Greg and Chris

RK
Ray K.
Hudson, FL
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Ray said that the business is top notch and the staff squeezed him into a tight schedule.

Donna D.
04/04/2019
Great Auto Repair
New to the area and Bayside was recommended to me. Best Auto repair shop! Took great care of my car! All the people are friendly and professional. Would recommend them to all friends and family.

Donna D.

KN
Kenneth N.
03/24/2019
Ranger Rear Door Latch
Brought truck in to repair broken rear door latch on 09 Ford Ranger. Guys did a great job as usual and latch is now repaired. Great service as usual. That's why I continue to carry my vehicles there.

John M.
Volkswagen EuroVan
03/15/2019
Honest Team with Great Communication
I was fairly new to town (5 months) and decided to sell my VW RV. But I pulled it our of storage the day (Sunday) someone coming to look at it and vehicle had a misfire. With nobody open of course I found the Bayworks webpage and sent an email in hoping for a response Monday am. However, at 10pm on Sunday night they replied and asked me to bring it in first thing Monday.
I know their schedule was super full but they still helped me out knowing I had a potential buyer already. Diagnostics showed I needed plugs, wires and coil and they had them by Tuesday.
Next problem though was bogging down under load. Fearing the dreaded “plugged catalytic convertor” they spent the time to test the exhaust system thoroughly only to learn one of the new plug wires was bad. I was not charged for the extra time they spent on the vehicle.
All said and done I picked up the RV and it drove better than it had in the last two years. I thought it was naturally doggie but just needed the tlc of Bayside. And to top it off I was called the following day just to check on things. New RV buyers were as delighted as I was with the service and will use Bayside too next time in area if needed.
Thank so much guys for your help in getting my RV sold and running great!

KD
Karen D.
03/14/2019
Chris is always great at getting all our repair needs taken care of!
We recommend Bayside Auto Works highly!
We have a 2004 Prius with over 300,000 miles and it is great to trust all our repairs to these guys. Big Thanks to Chris and everyone in the shop! Great job at getting the codes figured out and getting us back on the road.

GO
Greg O.
Nissan Murano
Best in town
Always get great service from Chris and Greg. Prices are great, and customer service is always a step above the norm. Keep up the great work

Michelle S.
Toyota Yaris
Big Job Done Right!
For a couple years I have had a big rattle in my engine: the dealership couldn't find anything wrong and it just kept getting worse. I took it to Bayside Auto Works and they found the problem. It was going to be a bit pricey due to having to use market replacement parts. They quoted me the job, I accepted, they FIXED it, the rattle is gone and the job came is less than the quote. You can't get any better than that!
I would recommend them to anyone!

Joan F.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Joan said the business's employees were very polite They did what they said they were going to do, and they took good care of her.