LP
Leeann P.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
09/11/2019
20 years customer, what’s more to say!
Professional. Trustworthy. Super friendly!
I look at these men as my brothers. Enough said!

Dave M.
Ram 2500
09/06/2019
Finally a great auto repair shop
This was the best experience I've had with a truck mechanic. Had to have some suspension work done and they got me right in, diagnosed the job quickly and did the work same day. Super place to bring your car or truck. Very reasonable prices too!! Very professional and friendly owner.

PW
Patricia W.
Toyota Avalon
09/03/2019
Honest and friendly
I can always depend on them to Remedy any of my car problems or requests.
They are very pleasant to work with and I trust them with my car.

08/29/2019
Professional with integrity from start to finish.
Extremely knowledgeable. Earnest.
Highly recommend Beachside Auto

YW
Yvonne W.
08/11/2019
pass smog
Beachside Auto is a wonderful and trustworthy place to visit when you need assistance with getting your car fixed. They are very honest and things get fixed in a timely matter. I would recommend visiting them when you are having care issues. My jeep was having issues passing smog and a few days later it passed with flying colors!!!!

Staff is also very friendly!

08/09/2019
I can always trust that they did a thorough inspection and that what they are recommending truly has to be done (not just that it’s recommended at a certain number of miles like the dealer). I love that they send pictures of what needs to be addressed, and they are patient and understanding if you want to get a second opinion or price compare.

SK
Steve K.
Pontiac Bonneville
08/08/2019
Terrific service
Beachside is the independent shop you’ve always dreamed of to work on your car. Great service. Fair prices.

Lydia M.
Audi Q5
08/03/2019
Local place that you can trust
I can’t say enough about beachside auto. They are a local business that that thrives on good, honest customer service and reliability. Ken is fantastic, someone you can trust taking your car to. They also have a really great modernized system thru text and email that lets you know when your car is being worked on and they include pictures and videos of your car so you know exactly what they are doing. I have taken my car to several other places in the south bay and beachside auto has the best prices and nicest employees. I will never take my car anywhere else!

Jens W.
Toyota Avalon
08/02/2019
95 Avalon
professional service and follow up on a fair price. We are happy with the service and would highly recommend them

AF
Ani F.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/31/2019
Beachside auto was recommended to me by a friend, I was very happy with the service and the updates given in a timely matter. Thanks to Ken and his team.

EK
Emi K.
07/26/2019
Friendly and detailed service!
Such excellent service as always! Ken and Steve were both so friendly and helpful making our car maintence and service easy and painless! Their thorough explanations with pictures were also appreciated and made you understand why things need to be fixed, etc. Overall, excellent care! They even picked me up and dropped me off.

SL
Susan L.
07/19/2019
I am so happy to have been provided with your very professional thorough automotive service. I was amazed that you had digitally photographed everything you found and completely explained the significance of the work I needed. I am thrilled to have my car all running well !

BW
Barbra W.
07/06/2019
Always the best!
I completely trust Ken and his staff with my car. He is honest, straightforward, always gives you enough information to make your decision about a repair before going ahead with it, and explains things completely (even to a non-car person like me). Did I mention unfailingly polite and pleasant? He kept my beloved 19 year old car running long past its prime and was able to keep it going with only strategic repairs until I could afford a new one. I can’t recommend him and his business highly enough.

David P.
06/29/2019
They have great experience
They usually get the repairs done correctly. However this time the AC repair didn’t work. The AC didn’t cool down the Jeep after 30 minutes running it at very cold on high Fan setting.

VO

SK
Steve K.
06/04/2019
Treat you like family
I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Excellent work, fair pricing, honest to a fault. When I dropped my car off yesterday, I met 2 new customers who had heard how awesome Beachside was, which I confirmed. Ken treats everyone like family.

Mike P.
Columbia, SC
04/28/2019
Outstanding service.
These guys got my car in immediately. Checked it thoroughly. And didn’t charge me a penny saved our vacation. Highly recommended.

PK
Peg K.
04/17/2019
I always feel like a valued customer who is treated with respect and consideration of my schedule and time. Of course they also fix what is needed and keep my older car in tip top shape.