Volkswagen Golf
07/01/2020
Took my car in because it wouldn't pass smog due to a check engine light, beachside fixed the issue and did the smoke check at no cost.

SK
Steve K.
Pontiac Bonneville
07/01/2020
Diagnosed an obscure problem
Beachside diagnosed an obscure vacuum problem related to the fuel system in my older car. The replacement part was pricey but the labor costs were more than fair. Work, as always, was thorough. When I picked up the car, a mechanic noticed that a fan belt didn't sound right. Ken agreed. He said they would order the belt and have it ready for me the next time I brought the car in for service. Service above and beyond!

CR
Cindy R.
Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA
06/27/2020
Personal service, excellent honest work
It's wonderful to go to a business that is hands-on attention from the owner, Ken. Every step of the way, I am informed of what my car needs, what can wait, and what to look out for. I know my car is in good, honest hands. No unnecessary work suggested, no upsells. I have gone to Beachside for many years for the smallest of jobs and the big ones!

Michael H.
06/25/2020
Fantastic
Great service, knowledgeable people, great vibe.

Robert R.
06/24/2020
Ken and co. Are the best around!
Awesome service, excellent explanations and temperament from the staff, honest, fair, and easy to talk to. Ken and co. Are the best in the biz.

KC
Kim C.
Manhattan Beach, CA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
06/18/2020
Ken!
Ken is great to work with!!

FS
Fred S.
06/10/2020
Tricky repair
At a time when things are not normal They guys at Beachside took care of a repair to the dashboard of my 2001 Subaru Outback that was neither simple or easy. The dash looks like new.

06/10/2020
Extremely satisfied with the service.
This was the first time I visited an auto repair company that provided me with pictures, including arrows pointing to the specific parts that needed repairing, and explanations of the issues. It certainly helps with understanding what needs repairing. Ken is the ultimate professional when it comes to customer service. I was very pleased with the service and will return for any future issues.

LK
Lisa K.
06/08/2020
Honest and reliable service
I have brought my vehicles to Beachside for many years and they always provide the best service. Ken and his team are trustworthy and fully explain all services and each charge while keeping my car running great. I would definitely recommend this shop for any vehicle needs.

TN
Trish N.
06/04/2020
Best customer service ! Thank you for caring!

SG
Steve G.
Torrance, CA
06/01/2020
Customer Service that you can trust. No B.S.
Brought my BMW in for a oil change and Ken gave Great Truthful Customer Service. He talked to me about the whole process that he was going to do with the car and took time in answering my questions. It was my first time here and I was recommended by a friend I'm so glad he told me about Ken at Beach Side Auto. I told Ken I would see him in 4 to 5,000 miles.

Ruthie C.
GMC Safari Passenger
06/01/2020
WHAT TO DO
THANK GOODNESS FOR THE HONEST PEOPLE LEFT IN THIS WORLD LIKE KEN, HE EXPLAINED TO ME WHY MY PARTS WHERE STOLEN OFF MY VAN AND REPAIRED IT BACK TO ORIGINAL STATE. MY THERAPIST MY MECHANIC. KEN THANK YOU

Jim C.
Jeep Compass
05/30/2020
Easy even during corona.
Ken was friendly and clear about everything I asked.

RF
Robin & Daniel F.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
05/29/2020
Just the best
Ken & his team are simply the nicest, most honest folks in the business. I heartily recommend them.

Mary B.
Torrance, CA
Subaru Forester (Natl)
05/21/2020
Auto service
Friendly,honest accommodating service. Always satisfied with work that's been done.