KC
Kevin C.
Chevrolet Corvette
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said this is the most dependable business he has ever worked with. He takes all his vehicles there. There is never a problem and they always do an awesome job.

WR
WILLIAM R.
10/09/2019
Always professional and prompt
Brought my high-milage car in for a routine oil change. But, I have been using Beck Service Center for all of my vehicles for the past 6 years. They are always friendly and professional, work is completed very competently, and I've never had an issue with any work performed. I have never felt any pressure to purchase services or repairs that were unnecessary. I would recommend them to anyone!

BARBARA H.
Buick Regal
10/07/2019
Very dependable!
I've taken my car to Beck Service Center for years and always get satisfaction. My vehicle is old so it is important to have it serviced in a timely manner. Everyone at Beck is courteous and friendly and I truly appreciate knowing that my car is well taken care of!

JERRY S.
Nissan Sentra
10/04/2019
Regular maintenance
My vehicle is running great with 171,000 miles on it. The folks at Beck are not only great at caring for cars, but they are friendly and always go beyond what I pay them to do.

WW
Woody W.
Honda Accord Coupe
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Woody said the business did everything he asked them to.

DJ
Dale J

HG
Hunter G.
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Hunter said this business did an awesome job on his vehicle.

JENNY M.
Franklin, IN
09/27/2019
Always dependable
I have used Beck's for several years now and have never been disappointed or felt taken advantage of. I recently took my car in for an oil change and it was missing out a little. Beck's did a wonderful job of assessing the issues and trouble shooting to correct the problem. They even documents my file so I the problem continued w knew what w had already done and wouldn't waste time repeating things. Additionally, the service tech did a web search for my car, model and yes to verify similar problems and possible solutions. Loved the extra effort and attention to detail. The customer being a priority isn't common in today's world, its nice to be confident my car is running in its top condition and that my patronage is appreciated.

John W.
New Whiteland, IN
09/26/2019 Category: Service
John said the business got him home, did the job good and quick, and all on the same day. He stated he was very satisfied with the service, they are nice, courteous people to deal with, and he couldn't ask for better.

Michael B.
09/22/2019
Excellent Service!!
You are fair with the cost in car repairs and a peace of mind with the belief that the job is done with quality and excellent with the professional service!!

I will be back and pass your name to others for any car repairs too!!

BRIAN H.
09/21/2019
This was our first time visit. We had a timing belt changed and tune up. A rather major maintenance item. Very professional. I thought the service was great! Very pleased!

HE
HOWARD E.
09/20/2019
I have been a long time customer of Becks since 1977 when they were in Southport off Madison Ave. They are always friendly, helpful, cost effective and really work to make your service experience as simple and efficient as possible. Would never thin about taking my vehicle anywhere else except Becks.

GC
GLENN C.
Mercedes-Benz C320
09/19/2019
service and pricing
Consistently provides excellent service with reasonable pricing.

LN
Lela N.
Buick Century
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Lela said she would recommend the business for service.

JIM R.
09/18/2019
They are my trusted service center and will be always.
For over 20 years Beck's maintained all my vehicles flawlessly, recommended options when necessary, and always put me first.

CHRIS W.
Avon, IN
Chrysler 300
09/17/2019
300 Limited
As always, Great service!

Saturn Ion
09/12/2019
Car Service
Very pleased with service as I always am. Feel that I am dealing with a very reputable, trustworthy company. I will continue to deal with you as long as I am able. Thank you.

DT
DAVID/ANGIE T.
09/05/2019
Excellent Auto Repairs
Along with regular oil changes, Beck Service Center has been out "go to" auto maintenance/repair facility for all of our vehicles after they used up the manufacturers warranty and we have never been disappointed. They are friendly, professional, and genuinely concerned that your vehicle is taken care of to the best of their ability.

SCOTT B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/27/2019
Honesty and promptNess
Bill and his staff are great people always work with me and did me well. I have been taking my mechanic needs to Becks for years now only does what needs and will let you know what doesn’t !!👍🏻

VC
VIRGIL C.
Lexus RX 400h
08/25/2019
They care
They always do their best to do help you with your problem. They work with you to get you back on the road as economically as possible. They are all about customer service. I’m a fan!!