LR
LARRY R.
Chevrolet Cutaway
09/22/2020
Great service nice people very informative
Bill and Ben and I spoke on a Mini Bus I brought to them, to see if we could get it in good running order, for my business. They were very informative and told me what it would need and how much it would cost. Since I can only do it in segments, I paid for the 1st part and will get it back to them for the next part as soon as more money comes in. They were very cooperative and said that's fine. They are very nice people to work with, and I would highly recommend them.

CHRIS W.
Avon, IN
Cadillac CTS Coupe
09/14/2020
CCW wheel bearings
They always have the customer best interest in mind not just to make a buck.

TV
TOM V.
Nissan Armada
09/10/2020
Good customer service and timely repair
The original issue I went in for turned out to be a much bigger problem. Working with Ray, he explained what the technician was seeing, ways to resolve and was able to make some adjustments that allowed me to save some money. The communication was timely and the repair was done when I needed it. I highly recommend Beck Service Center.

MA
MITCH A.
Toyota Avalon
09/06/2020
Great facility
Great to see that there is still honest automotive technicians in this world. Beck Service Center treats customers like family. Quick service with letting me know what was going on at every step. No SURPRISE billing. Would recommend to anyone that cares for their vehicle.

SK
SCOTT/LAURA K.
Columbus, IN
09/06/2020
Becks is always efficient with a fair price. So nice to have a service center you can trust.

TO
TONY,BRENDA O.
Greenwood, IN
09/05/2020
You feel like family at Beck’s
I always believe one of the most important things you can do is find a great auto mechanic business where you live. Luckily, we found Beck’s. Since day one, they have been honest and caring with us, always treating us like family. They always ask about my kids, take time to explain to me what needs to be done with our cars, and even give us a heads up of things that may need to be done on the next visit so we can set aside $ and be prepared.

Once, a dealership misdiagnosed my car’s problems. I brought it to Beck’s for a 2nd opinion. They diagnosed the problem accurately (which was totally different from the dealer) then called the dealership to say what they found. The dealership called me to apologize for inaccurately diagnosing the problems of my car and then fixed everything at no cost to me. I will always take all my cars to Beck’s. Great service done by great people.

Crystal M.
Chevrolet Sonic
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Crystal said she appreciated the service is good and friendly. She states that her vehicle was returned smelling like smoke.

MEL W.
Dodge Dakota
09/01/2020
good service and on time
Very cooperative in solving brake down, rattles, and quick repairs

MARY H.
Pontiac Vibe
09/01/2020
Vibe AC
Honest Professional Friendly Good Work and Fair Price.

RICK W.
Chevrolet Avalanche
08/30/2020
Always Good Service
Had several problems repaired, done quickly and correctly-

LE
LARRY E.
Chevrolet Colorado
08/24/2020
Honesty with me.
Beck,s brought my truck inside and tried twice to find problem with it starting and then dying.My truck would not co-operate and ran just fine both times.Beck,s did not charge me ,so i will be back to them when cold weather gets here and my truck can not hide it,s problem .

DORELLA/STEVE P.
Greenwood, IN
08/22/2020
POWELL 2001 HONDA CIVIC REPAIR
Prompt, courtesy replacement of alternator and battery. Provided me with a loaner car which enabled me to not miss work and appointments.

KEVIN S.
Ford Edge
08/21/2020
Friendly and Honest
Great communication, fair costs, and quick turnaround!

JIM H.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/18/2020
Service counter very helpful and friendly

Rachel H.
08/12/2020 Category: Service
Rachel said the business was always very professional, super helpful and also very convenient.