Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5rating 4.2

Latest Review about 2 months ago

PG
Paul G.
04/11/2018
Wrong Diagnosis
I took my van into Bellbrook Automotive in early April 2018 due to there being a noise coming from the front of the vehicle. I was told that the rotors were warped and they also recommended a few other repairs, including $60 to replace the wipers (which I thought was kind of steep). They charged me close to $55. I took it upon myself to pay $130 to purchase the new rotors and pads to fix the noise myself. I followed the repair book exactly and replaced the front brakes. Unfortunately, the noise was still there. The noise had nothing to do with the brakes, the only reason I took the van in. I went back to the store and explained the situation. I was now out $185 dollars and still had the initial problem. They made ever excuse as to why it was not there fault and never took any responsibility for giving the wrong diagnosis, and was very rude in doing so. They did reimburse me for the initial cost of the diagnosis but never offered to pay for my unnecessary brake replacement. When they handed me the reimbursement check I said thank you to both of them (male and female who I believe are the owners), but they both looked at me in such an unfriendly manner and did not respond. Such terrible customer service. I will never return.

SA
Stella A.
Bellbrook, OH
06/30/2016
Best mechanics ever!
We've been taking our cars to Bellbrook Automotive since 1992 and have recommended it to friends and family. The folks at Bellbrook Automotive are friendly, knowledgeable and prices are affordable. Bellbrook Automotive doesn't recommend work that isn't needed.

NA
NICK A.
09/09/2011
Mirror

PK
PHIL K.
08/08/2011
Survey August 2011
Bellbrook Automotive has been my auto mechanic for over 20 years and I fully trust them to maintain my vehicles.

JUDY W.
Spring Valley, OH
08/02/2011
Bellbrook Automotive
Always on time and always accurate information. I trust Bellbrook Automotive.