LL
LAWRENCE L.
Honda Civic Sdn
09/20/2019
No frills, just do the right thing philosophy. Convenient, timely and courteous.
Great auto shop...avoid dealer ripoff prices and go here.

Jim B.
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Jim said he's always happy with this business, he was very happy with their service, their service was good and they were reasonably priced.

GH
GRACE H.
Kia Spectra
09/19/2019
Excellent service!
Not only great service, but also incredibly kind!

JANE T.
Kia Sportage
09/12/2019
Windows Go Up & Down
I want to thank the guys at Belleair auto care for figuring out what was wrong with my windows and fixing the problem. All the windows roll up and down from all the buttons! Important! As always, I can trust these guys to keep me updated about what the car needs, the costs and the time. I’d like to clone these dudes😎

PB
Paul B.
Mercedes-Benz E500
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Paul said the business provided good service.

BC
BARB C.
Jeep Patriot
09/10/2019
It’s close to my house and they get me right in and out quick
They are very friendly

Tim B.
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Tim said that Craig over there is amazing and straight forward. They changed an initial higher quote of 500$ to a lower one of 350$.

09/02/2019
Friendly but pricey
People are nice. I didn’t like that they lost a cap on my tire and I had to go back so they could order a new one. And will have to go back again to get it. I certainly don’t expect to pay for it being I already paid $850 for maintenance and feel that’s very high.

Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
08/23/2019
Routine Service
I have been taking our cars here since we moved to the area 2 years ago. I can depend on them to be thorough in diagnosing any issues and fixing the problem to get me back on the road. I am comfortable with their recommendations and never feel they are pushing unnecessary work. A friendly, honest group.

Tucker M.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Tucker said the employees were honest. They provided the right service. They completed the service fast.

NH
NICO H.
08/09/2019
honest, and reliable

BD
Bill D.
Buick Lucerne
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Bill said they did what he asked but they said he asked for synthetic oil and he didn't. He said they are very friendly people and easy to work with.

PB
PAT B.
07/25/2019
The Best!
I have been going to Belleair Auto Care for years. They are simply the best, most knowledgeable shop you can find. I would never go to a dealer for maintence/repairs. They have kept my car in top notch condition for years. I have 100% confidence they will take care of my car and never recommend anything that isn't necessary. They are the best you could possibly find. They have gone above and beyond for me for years. I am so fortunate to find a place like this so close to where I live. Tom is a treasure and he only employs the best mechanics. I can't say enough. Whether you have a Ferrari or a Civic I would trust them completely.

EV
ERNESTO V.
Belleair Beach, FL
Volvo S40
07/24/2019
Dependable service
Belleair Auto Care is the place to go for car issues. They give us good service at a reasonable price and do not try to upsell for service that not's needed. If there is an option to fix more than what it was taken in for they let you know. When they say something must be done or could be delayed we rely on their advice. It's great to have such great personal service.

HC
Heather C.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Heather said she had an all around positive experience. She said the service was a little bit expensive but they are a quality business.

GS
GREG S.
Clearwater Beach, FL
07/12/2019
Outstanding customer service
Knowledgeable, reliable, courteous, responsive, fair and able to communicate in layman’s terms. Went above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction. Highly recommended.

JANE T.
Kia Sportage
07/12/2019
Excellent Team Work
The compressor and the condenser went out in my air conditioning, miserable this time of year. Double checked for a warrantee. Belleair Auto called company, I called and we called together and got the work approved. The work is excellent and I trust these guys. Accidentally left my wallet in the car and nothing was moved. The air conditioning was fixed to perfection, the cost to me, much lower than originally quoted. Appreciate the excellent work and communication with me. Tom & Don have their hands full and handle customers beautifully😎

NB
Nancy B.
Clearwater Beach, FL
Mercedes-Benz S550
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Nancy said every thing was great about this business from the service to the customer service.

CJ
Cat J.
06/24/2019
Thanks Tom & team
Thanks for your superlative service! After checking with a # of contacts for a sunroof repair, no one stepped up like you! Your expanded expertise on all makes & models... plus reasonable rates!….not to mention finding things my 'dealership' only hinted at. Comfortable, economic, and more importantly an honour of service...Cat

KE
KEVIN E.
Belleair Beach, FL
Mercedes-Benz R350
06/22/2019
depth of knowledge... willing do do the research to find solutions vs. just throwing parts at it
great running cars and job well done are their passion