Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/15/2019
Honest appraisals of needed service
I have always received an honest, fair appraisal and estimate of needed work and service on my vehicle. Service is wonderful and prompt. This business is a valuable asset to our neighborhood.

Bill S.
Kia Amanti
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Bill said they did a very good job.

AE
Anthony E.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said the staff were honest and took the time to explain the service to him.

JIM M.
Belleair Bluffs, FL
02/05/2019
Great Honest People! Great work and Great Prices
They came highly recommended from Next Door. I was very impressed with them as well. Will be taking all my cars there going forward!

CHERYL S.
Clearwater Beach, FL
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
01/24/2019
Great Price and Great Service
I was impressed with how quickly I could get my car in for service. The price was so much lower than the dealer pricing or another place I use to take my cars for service. They completed all work in a timely manner and made the suggestion of getting my tires replaced at their location rather than the local tire store. They beat the price I was quoted at the tire chain I generally frequent. This saved my another trip and another wait for getting my car serviced. I am so happy for the referral to Belleair Auto Care from my friends. They are strong advocates and I can see why.

EJ
ERIC J.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
01/20/2019
They care about your car just as much as you.
These are the first professional mechanics I have met in 45 years of driving who want to make sure you are in a completely safe vehicle. Their concern for you and your car is genuine. Their expertise is evident as they ensure your car is 100%.

Joy M.
Volvo C70
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Joy said she would not recommend this business because of the communication.

LZ
LEWIS Z.
Honda Civic Sdn
01/13/2019
Tom and the rest of the guys are great honest and professional won't go anyplace else
Honest and professional won't go anywhere else.

EB
Eunice B.
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Eunice said they are helpful, very obliging and she is very happy with them.

BK
BART K.
12/27/2018
This is THE place for great work, and honesty.
Before a recent holiday, Don and his crew worked hard to get my car repairs completed. Vwry pleased!

CD

RONALD S.
Indian Rocks Beach, FL
12/21/2018
Repair service
Manager was very fair on price and had completed job iprior to time stated.this is the first time I have used their service. I will return for future repair needed.

JACKSON C.
Clearwater Beach, FL
Buick Regal
12/15/2018
Check over car that had sat idle for many months, and installation of new tires.
Prompt service. Reasonable discussion as to cost. Drove me home to await completion of work, and then picked me up again. Car ready when predicted. Totally satisfied - thanks Don.

LR
Lynda R.
Kia Rio
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Susan,. She said the business is excellent. They are conveniently located and have great customer service.

Jim S.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Jim said they did a great job.

KD
Karson D.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Karson said the service was okay and so are the employees. He has a continuing problem with his vehicle and the employees are still trying to figure it out.

PB
Pat B.
12/07/2018
The Best!
I have been going to Belleair Auto Care for years. They are amazing. Since I have used them I have never felt my car wasn't in top shape. Tom is a treasure and the people who work with him are terrific. They go out of their way to accommodate any situation I have found myself in with my car. Don't hesitate to have your car (any make) serviced by them. I won't go to a dealer ever again.

RO
Richard O.
Cadillac Escalade EXT
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Richard's wife. She said they always go to them. Also they do a good job.

ROCKY R.
11/20/2018
Very happy with all work performed
All work that has been done to my vehicle has been performed with expertise.

BK
Bart K.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Bart said the employees provided competent service. They completed the work promptly. He was confident with his service.