Lisa H. on 11/20/2017
Spoke with Lisa's husband. He said the employees were good guys. They were fair and he stated his wife felt comfortable doing business with them. This is a convenient place for them.
Vehicle: Volvo C70
Service Date: 11/03/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017
Galina G. on 11/14/2017
Galina said she was in need of service and they were efficient. It was done in a timely manner. She was grateful and appreciated them being there for her. The service was good.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 09/06/2017
Review Created: 11/14/2017
Mike S. on 11/10/2017
Mike said this business provided really great quality service. The staff were friendly and informative.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/06/2017
Review Created: 11/10/2017
Laura O. on 11/07/2017
Laura said she liked the service and care this business provides.
Vehicle: Nissan NV
Service Date: 11/03/2017
Review Created: 11/07/2017
NICO H. on 10/27/2017
"Great knowledgeable service"
I always get my service here. They know what they are doing, have courtesy and reasonable!
Vehicle: Toyota FJ Cruiser
Service Date: 10/25/2017
Review Created: 10/27/2017 04:03 AM
Christine K. on 10/26/2017
Christine said this business is excellent. She has complete confidence in the services they performed and they went the extra mile. She will definitely recommend them and she will be back.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 330
Service Date: 10/02/2017
Review Created: 10/26/2017
Claudia D. on 10/24/2017
Claudia said this business was fast and friendly.
Vehicle: Acura TSX
Service Date: 10/20/2017
Review Created: 10/24/2017
Charles H. on 10/24/2017
Charles said he was a little disappointed in the service and talked with someone about it today.
Vehicle: GMC Yukon XL
Service Date: 09/23/2017
Review Created: 10/24/2017
Vikki G. on 10/23/2017
Vikki said they did a great job. They were friendly, efficient, prompt and courteous. They answered all of her questions.
Vehicle: Chevrolet SSR
Service Date: 10/19/2017
Review Created: 10/23/2017
STAN W. on 10/19/2017
"Fantastic Diagnostics and Workmanship !"
I was recently having some problems with the running performance of my vehicle. When this happened, quite literally overnight, I immediately thought of Belleair Auto Care. I have been a loyal customer of theirs for a number of years and have always been more than satisfied with the results. Their diagnostics and workmanship are impeccable and they carefully listen to know exactly what your needs are. Tom and Don are two terrific guys who always show care, concern and patience in dealing with you. Their excellent rates and timeliness of repairs always make having work done there a "no brainer"!!! I would strongly encourage anyone to give them a try !!
Vehicle: Mazda Tribute
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 09:33 AM
LAURA B. on 10/12/2017
"great!"
ive been going here for a few years, they're always pleasant, professional and honest! thanks tom!
Vehicle: BMW X5
Service Date: 10/10/2017
Review Created: 10/12/2017 06:44 PM
Kimball S. on 10/11/2017
Spoke with Laurie. She said the employees were very friendly. They were accommodating, and they provided pleasant service. She appreciated the ride home during her service visit.
Vehicle: Subaru Baja
Service Date: 09/28/2017
Review Created: 10/11/2017
Martha P. on 10/11/2017
Martha said the workers are friendly and they do a great job. The facility is close by and she likes to support local businesses.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cavalier
Service Date: 09/21/2017
Review Created: 10/11/2017
JOE D. on 10/10/2017
"Honest, hard working and pleasant to work with. they have become our friends...Dr Joe"
The best...the most honest mechanics I have ever dealt with.....great service!!!!
Vehicle: Lincoln Navigator
Service Date: 10/09/2017
Review Created: 10/10/2017 06:07 AM
MIKE B. on 10/08/2017
"Should have reviewed detailed repairs prior to authorization"
I am new to the area and was hoping to find an auto mechanic shop for all my car needs. I brought my 2009 Mazda 3 to the shop to diagnose a rattle at idle and rough when driving. I also had one headlight out. The shop called and I was advised that the noise was due to an engine mount and the shop suggested replacing both mounts for the engine and also the transmission mount. Next, I was advised that my brake fluid needed changing, the engine air filter needed replaced, the cabin air filter needed replaced, and it was better to replace both headlights (even though I personally replaced the other one 6 months prior for $10). I authorized all the above at a total cost of $806.90. After picking up my vehicle, I was not too happy with the detailed costs. The headlights cost $100.73 and both filters were $147.39 installed (without tax). I should have been suspicious of all the items added for repair. I definitely do not expect anything for free, but I do not feel like I was treated fairly (and it's my own fault for authorizing it).
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda3
Service Date: 09/28/2017
Review Created: 10/08/2017 09:09 AM
Tom E. at Belleair Auto Care responded on 10/10/2017

Mike, I'm sorry you felt that way after leaving my shop. I pride myself on customer satisfaction and would have promptly addressed your concerns. I reviewed your repair order and would like to explain. The headlight bulb I replaced was $17.70 your cost, I buy quality parts for the vehicles I repair, my cost for the bulb I put in your car was more than $10.00 because I have to warrenty the repair and it has to last so I don't use the cheapest parts available. Labor cost for changing both headlight bulbs was .6 tenths of an hour. I go by a national labor guide that lists the labor for all repairs, that way the labor can be verified and not something I made up. I usually recommend replacing both headlight bulbs as preventive maintenance if one goes out, because the other side most likely will fail soon after. I remember you telling me that you had replaced one a few months ago, I asked if you would like me to remove one of the new bulbs and you said no because you could't remember wich side you replaced. The air filter was $20 and .3 tenths to install and the cabin filter was $29 and .6 tenths to install. We test the moisture content of your brake fluid with an electronic tester and it registered at 4%, so we recommended a brake fluid change. Your car was in great condition besides the engine and trans mounts we replaced thats all that was needed. My customers Know good or bad I will always tell them the truth about their cars, I NEVER sell anything that is not needed on a vehicle. You are trusting me to keep your car running great and properly maintained. Your cabin air filter filters the air you breathe inside the car, with the high humidity here a lot of them grow mold if not changed at the appropriate interval. The filter in your car vas very dirty, as well as your air filter. The noise that your car came in for was fixed properly the first time and you were not charged the .5 - 1.0 hour that was spent inspecting and diagnosing the noise. Above all customer satisfaction is most important to me so Mike if you still feel that you were unfairly charged please come see me and I will come up with a resolution that will make you happy. Thank you, Tom Eisele

JOE D. on 10/08/2017
"great people ...100% honest, sincere, trustworthy ...I recommend them to all my friends"
superb...honest and enjoyable to hang out with. hard workers who are dedicated to perfection. the best place and now the only place I would take my car or repairs. I tell everyone about them.....they are the best, Joe Diliberto
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
Service Date: 10/03/2017
Review Created: 10/08/2017 06:16 AM
Diana W. on 08/23/2017
Diana said this business provided good customer service.
Vehicle: Acura MDX
Service Date: 07/28/2017
Review Created: 08/23/2017
Mike S. on 08/23/2017
Mike said this business stands by their word and he will be a repeat customer.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 06/30/2017
Review Created: 08/23/2017
William W. on 08/15/2017
William said they fit him in with the other customers. They did the work in a timely manner. He really appreciated that.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/15/2017
Chris S. on 08/15/2017
Chris said this business was great. They were attentive, thorough and informative. He added that they were awesome and he will be back the next time he needs work done on his vehicle.
Vehicle: Mercury Mariner