JOE and PAULA W.
09/21/2019
Reliable Service
Bell's Automotive always provides friendly reliable service for our cars.
Easy location, with prompt car care.

BR
BUDDY and PEGGY R.
Toyota Venza
09/19/2019
Service review
Although this was minor work and inspections, the service was timely , efficient and friendly. The receptionist, Rhonda, is especially pleasant and efficient. Would recommend.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 09/19/2019

It's always great to see you. I really appreciate your business. I look forward to seeing you next visit.

Ronda

BG
BECKY G.
Sweet Briar, VA
Lexus GS 300
09/13/2019
Would trust no one else but Bell Auto. After 40 years they have always been honest and care about their clients. Recently I had what was concerned. A small problem. As a long-time client, they gave me advice. Call they will help you out. If you are a long-time their client or short everyone they confront everyone the same treatment. From the front office to the mechanic"s. They are the most honest auto business you'll find.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you for being a loyal customer, we value your feedback. I'm glad we are here to always help with any problems or concerns you have. Look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Stellar
Took my new Honda CR-V in for an oil change. Service was excellent
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you for being a loyal customer. Look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

JOE B.
09/12/2019
Technical competence and fair prices.
Timely repair service and reasonable prices are provided. Questions answered and difficult issues tackled when necessary. Very happy and satisfied with the service and reception at Bell's.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you for taking your time to submit a review. We value your feedback. Look forwrd to seeing you on your next visit.

CA
CATHY and JAMES A.
Chevrolet Suburban
Oil change and Tire rotation
Thank you Bell's Automotive Team. I always forget to rotate my tires but Bell's does not. I love that they do this automatically as it is important for you tires health!
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you for being a loyal customer. Look forward to seeing you next visit.

LESLI S.
Mercedes-Benz E320
08/09/2019
Customer service, attention, accommodating, very helpful
Bell's is the only place I will take my vehicles. They are trustworthy, honest and extremely helpful. I have recommended Bell's to several friends.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you for being a loyal customer. I appreciate your business. Look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

KC
KEASHA C.
Chrysler Pacifica
08/08/2019
Great Place
I went to Bells for the first time this week and the customer service was wonderful! I was the first person there and every worker spoke as they entered the building to work! I got an inspection that was free and was off to work in no time! I will def return to them for my future car needs! Thanks Bells Automotive!!
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you for submitting a review, we value all of our customers feedback. Look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thank you for choosing Bell's Automotive Services.

07/25/2019
Muscle Car fixed
Bell’s did a super job finding a short in the electrical system and itemizing what needed to be done to pass state inspection.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 07/25/2019

Thank you for being a loyal customer. I appreciate you taking your time to leave a review. We are here for all your vehicle needs.

Cadillac CTS Coupe
07/23/2019
Everyone is so nice and professional !
I contacted Mr.Bell the evening before about my vehicle problems, by ten a.m they had diagnosed the problem with my vehicle!!
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 07/24/2019

Thank you for your review. We value you as our customer. We look forward to your next visit. Have a great day.

MICHELE and JEFF M.
Jeep Liberty
07/13/2019
Always great service
Exceptional service and staff
❤️Rhonda
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you for always being a loyal customer. Look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

BG
BECKY G.
Sweet Briar, VA
Lexus GS 300
07/07/2019
Exceptional!!!!
Always get the best service!
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 07/08/2019

JOE B.
07/02/2019
Quick diagnosis and courteous service every time.
Tim and crew always get the job done right in a timely manner.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you for taking your time to submit a review, we value all of our customers feedback. Thank you for being a loyal customer.

JERRY B.
06/27/2019
Reliable,very competent.
I have been a long time customer,I am very satisfied with their service.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 06/27/2019

Thank you for being a loyal customer, we value your feedback. Look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

BEN S.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/19/2019
Solid!
Quality, friendly service!
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for your feedback, we value all of our customers reviews. Thank you for being a loyal customer.

06/05/2019
A-OK
Oil & filter change. Had them check all four brakes, no problems. Work done in a timely manner.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you for taking your time to submit a review, we value all of our customers feedback. Look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

PB
PRISCILLA B.
Forest, VA
06/05/2019
Quick and Straightforward
I went in for an oil change and tire rotation. The service was quick and straightforward without them trying to sell me any extras. Good experience.:-)
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 06/05/2019

06/04/2019
Trust
Quality work you can trust.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you for being a loyal customer, we are here for all your vehicle needs.

HV
HERB V.
Dodge Dakota
06/02/2019
Bells Automotive
provided me excellent service for over thirty years. Tim and his team are the best.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you for taking your time to submit a review, we value our customers feedback. I was great to see you. Call if you need anything.

05/29/2019
Our Explorer had a check engine light on and was due an oil change. Problem was a “purge valve” on the emissions control system. Bell’s replaced it and changed the oil & filter.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you for taking your time to submit a review. We value all of our customer feedback. Thank you for being a loyal customer.