Latest Review about 1 month ago

JOE and PAULA W.
01/15/2019
Diagnosed Problem
Bell's Automotive is an honorable car maintenance and repair shop. They are great at diagnosing a cars problem and making
timely repairs. Very friendly and good service - what more could you ask for?
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for taking time to submit a review, and thanks for being a loyal customer. Look forward to seeing you next visit.

MARK L.
Chevrolet Blazer
01/02/2019
Wonderful service
Had a really quick turnaround time for an inopportune maintenance problem with my vehicle. Wonderful customer service, as always.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for being a loyal customer, I appreciate your feedback.

DAVE and JUDI C.
12/21/2018
We've used Bell's for all our cars for the past 18 years. We've even purchased a used car from Tim that he still keeps running smoothly! If you want excellent service at a fair price, Bell's is the place to go.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for taking your time to submit a review, we value our customers feedback. We appreciate you being a loyal customer.

MICHELE and JEFF M.
12/21/2018
Treat you like family
We have 4 autos all are serviced by Bells
Auto . Staff is great and always easy to work with / they go the extra mile to make service easy to coordinate .
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you for being a loyal customer, we wish you and your family a safe and happy holiday.

VG
VICTOR G.
Volkswagen Golf
12/14/2018
My 1987 VW Gulf is alive
My wife's 87 VW Gulf certainly takes a "licken" but Bell's Service keeps it "ticken".
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you for being a loyal customer, have a safe and happy holiday.

SHARI M.
12/13/2018
Had a flat tire
They fixed me right up so I could get back to work
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you so much for taking your time to submit a review. We value all of our customers feedback. We wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas. We are here for all your vehicle needs.

HH
HARRY H.
11/29/2018
Quick and professional
We've had Bell's service our cars for years. They have always been professional and efficient regardless of the problem and always willing to go the extra mile.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you for taking your time to submit a review, we value your feedback. Thanks for being a loyal customer. Have a safe and happy holiday.

JIM W.
11/21/2018
first disappointment
Fixed broken door stop. Should have been advised about cost so I could decide if I wanted the work done. I would never of had the repair done if I had known the cost in advance. Found the parts on line for half the price I was charged. Still find the staff to be friendly and accommodating.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 11/21/2018

I apologize for the lack of communication. The reason it took so much longer was fabricating the part we needed for the repairs. I appreciate your business. The part that was used was an OE part. If you need any further assistance please give me a call. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

ME
MICHAEL (MICKEY) E.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/06/2018
Friendly, knowledgeable staff
Like doing business there. Friendly staff.

CATHY and JAMES A.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/16/2018
2003 Chevy Suburban
When my 1997 GMC Suburban finally died, Tim Bell found and sold me a newer car, the 2003 Chevy Suburban, completely checked it out from top to bottom and continues to keep it running in tip top shape. When it was hit while parked, Bell's found me a great body shop, who worked within the insurance check amount (it was totaled) and my car looks like new and is running as smooth as ever! The reason I did not hesitate to buy a car from Tim Bell's used cars is because of the top notch work they do on vehicles, keeping them running and safe for their clients. Thank you Bell's Automotive!
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 10/17/2018

Cathy, thank you for being a loyal customer. We really appreciate your business. We are here if you need any vehicle maintenance or repairs. Look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

CATHY and JAMES A.
Honda Element
10/15/2018
2003 Honda Element
Thank you once again Bell's Automotive. Diagnosed the problem, fixed the issue and the Honda Element is running great again!
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for being a loyal customer, we appreciate your business. It's always good to see you.

JOHN B.
10/10/2018
Routine maintenance
I can always expect them to fix any issue I have in a timely manner and never do any work that is not needed. Everyone is so helpful and always pleasant.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for being a loyal customer, it's always a pleasure chatting with you. Look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Mazda Tribute
10/05/2018
Tim took the time to thoroughly explain the problem while under the hood and my options to fix it.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 10/05/2018

I appreciate you taking the time to submit a review. I value all of my customers feedback. Look forward to seeing you next visit.

Chevrolet Corvette
10/03/2018
Outstanding as always.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you for being a loyal customer. I appreciate your business.

09/25/2018
Great experience
In my opinion the best auto mechanic shop in Lynchburg. Rhonda and Dick are awesome up front and you can always depend on Tim to know the answers when you have an issue with your car. I would go nowhere else..
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for submitting your review, we value you as our customer. It's always great to see you. Thanks for being a loyal customer.

MARK L.
Chevrolet S-10
09/20/2018
Quality, courteous service
Extremely courteous and prompt service.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for taking time to submit a review. We value our customers feedback.  Look forward to seeing you next visit.

WD
WARD D.
Dodge Durango
09/20/2018
Saved Future Problem
Very happy customer. They identified a broken engine mount during another scheduled inspection. Since I was planning a vacation just two weeks away, I am relieved not to worry about some serious breakdown in the middle of no-where without parts and trained repairmen. Price was good - I checked around to be sure.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for being a loyal customer. we value your feedback.

CURTIS A.
BMW 745i
08/16/2018
The staff is awesome
They have the best techs and they are very efficient and do quality work .if you want the job done right this is the place to get your car serviced.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you for taking your time to submit a review, we value your feedback. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Chevrolet Chevy Express
08/02/2018
Always the best service.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you for taking your time to submit a review, we value you as our customer. Thank you for your business.

JOE and PAULA W.
07/20/2018
Emergency Visit
Bell's Automotive has always provided us with quality service. After we managed to get my Toyota into Bell's after hours on Wednesday, they diagnosed the need for a new battery, and gave my car a complete check up. We picked it up Thursday evening. Now that is top notch service in an emergency!
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you for being a loyal customer. I'm glad we could get you back on the road in a timely manner. Look forward to seeing you next visit.