CA
CATHY and JAMES A.
Honda Element
10/15/2018
2003 Honda Element
Thank you once again Bell's Automotive. Diagnosed the problem, fixed the issue and the Honda Element is running great again!
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for being a loyal customer, we appreciate your business. It's always good to see you.

JOHN B.
10/10/2018
Routine maintenance
I can always expect them to fix any issue I have in a timely manner and never do any work that is not needed. Everyone is so helpful and always pleasant.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for being a loyal customer, it's always a pleasure chatting with you. Look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Mazda Tribute
10/05/2018
Tim took the time to thoroughly explain the problem while under the hood and my options to fix it.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 10/05/2018

I appreciate you taking the time to submit a review. I value all of my customers feedback. Look forward to seeing you next visit.

Chevrolet Corvette
10/03/2018
Outstanding as always.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you for being a loyal customer. I appreciate your business.

09/25/2018
Great experience
In my opinion the best auto mechanic shop in Lynchburg. Rhonda and Dick are awesome up front and you can always depend on Tim to know the answers when you have an issue with your car. I would go nowhere else..
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for submitting your review, we value you as our customer. It's always great to see you. Thanks for being a loyal customer.

MARK L.
Chevrolet S-10
09/20/2018
Quality, courteous service
Extremely courteous and prompt service.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for taking time to submit a review. We value our customers feedback.  Look forward to seeing you next visit.

WD
WARD D.
Dodge Durango
09/20/2018
Saved Future Problem
Very happy customer. They identified a broken engine mount during another scheduled inspection. Since I was planning a vacation just two weeks away, I am relieved not to worry about some serious breakdown in the middle of no-where without parts and trained repairmen. Price was good - I checked around to be sure.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for being a loyal customer. we value your feedback.

CA
CURTIS A.
BMW 745i
08/16/2018
The staff is awesome
They have the best techs and they are very efficient and do quality work .if you want the job done right this is the place to get your car serviced.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you for taking your time to submit a review, we value your feedback. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Chevrolet Chevy Express
08/02/2018
Always the best service.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you for taking your time to submit a review, we value you as our customer. Thank you for your business.

JOE and PAULA W.
07/20/2018
Emergency Visit
Bell's Automotive has always provided us with quality service. After we managed to get my Toyota into Bell's after hours on Wednesday, they diagnosed the need for a new battery, and gave my car a complete check up. We picked it up Thursday evening. Now that is top notch service in an emergency!
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you for being a loyal customer. I'm glad we could get you back on the road in a timely manner. Look forward to seeing you next visit.

CR
CHERYL R.
Honda Accord
07/14/2018
Needed Cold A/C
I had a 5*** experience @ BELL's automotive. I had taken a brief respite from based on where I was living. This encounter
has me back on TRACK. Keep up the good work.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for taking your time to submit a review. We value our customers feedback. Look forward to seeing you next visit.

HV
HERB V.
Dodge Dakota
06/07/2018
For thirty years Bells has been providing me automotive service. Great competent service. Courteous, knowledgeable and helpful people . Tim and his team are the best
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you for being a loyal customer, it's always a pleasure to see you. We are here for all your vehicle needs. Look forward to seeing you next visit.

RL
RYAN L.
Pontiac G6
05/16/2018
Great people!
They have worked on our car twice now and we are satisfied every time!
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you for taking your time to submit a review. We value your feedback. Thanks for being a loyal customer.

05/16/2018
Patient
Super friendly folks that are always so patient answering my many questions.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 05/16/2018

Thank you for being a loyal customer. Thank you for your business.

MIKE R.
04/21/2018
Honest work
Friendly, courteous, dependable.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 04/23/2018

Thank you for taking your time to submit a review. We value you as a customer. Thanks for being a loyal customer.

MARK L.
Chevrolet S-10
04/18/2018
Inspection and Service
Prompt and friendly service.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 04/18/2018

Thank you for being a loyal customer, we value your feedback.

DOUG P.
MINI Cooper Coupe
04/09/2018
Usually we get personal attention, which is so helpful.
This time, involving the Mini, we were frustrated by the disconnect communication-wise.
When I drove the car today, I noticed the tow device sticking out of the front of the car. Was able to unscrew it but not shut the door of the aperture into which it was fitted. Just frustrating!
Mrs. Pugh
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 04/10/2018

Sorry for your frustration, we will gladly put the tow device back in its place.  We strive to make all of our customers visit the best. Please give me a call and bring the vehicle back in.

BG
BECKY G.
Sweet Briar, VA
Lexus GS 300
04/02/2018
Exceptional!!!!
I have always found my experience at Bell Auto to be exceptional. They treat me and my cars like family. Totally honest, if you are someone who knows nothing about the mechanic’s of your car, you can count on these folks. They will NEVER recommend an unnecessary part/repair. For thirty-five years Bell Auto has never let me down.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 04/02/2018

Becky, thank you for being a loyal customer. We value your feedback, and look forward to seeing you next visit.

BARRY B.
03/16/2018
Great professional, curteous of auto repair group.
Bells has always been available when we needed them. Professional auto repair service by professional mechanics and Rhonda is awesome. She is very well trained and always listens. Great asset.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 03/19/2018

Thank you for being a loyal customer, we value your feedback. We are always here for all your vehicle needs. Look forward to seeing you next visit.

MICHELE and JEFF M.
03/10/2018
Check up prior to trip
Had appointment for a check up on van before I sent 4 college adults to Florida for spring break . Thinking a simple checkover . Thankful that Tim Bell and his team identified some issues / fixed and on their way. This momma feeling comfortable .
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 04/02/2018

Thank you for being a loyal customer, I was glad to get your family back on the road.