MIKE L.
08/02/2018
Great experience
Always the best service.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you for taking your time to submit a review, we value you as our customer. Thank you for your business.

JOE and PAULA W.
07/20/2018
Emergency Visit
Bell's Automotive has always provided us with quality service. After we managed to get my Toyota into Bell's after hours on Wednesday, they diagnosed the need for a new battery, and gave my car a complete check up. We picked it up Thursday evening. Now that is top notch service in an emergency!
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you for being a loyal customer. I'm glad we could get you back on the road in a timely manner. Look forward to seeing you next visit.

CR
CHERYL R.
Honda Accord
07/14/2018
Needed Cold A/C
I had a 5*** experience @ BELL's automotive. I had taken a brief respite from based on where I was living. This encounter
has me back on TRACK. Keep up the good work.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for taking your time to submit a review. We value our customers feedback. Look forward to seeing you next visit.

HV
HERB V.
Dodge Dakota
06/07/2018
For thirty years Bells has been providing me automotive service. Great competent service. Courteous, knowledgeable and helpful people . Tim and his team are the best
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you for being a loyal customer, it's always a pleasure to see you. We are here for all your vehicle needs. Look forward to seeing you next visit.

RL
RYAN L.
Pontiac G6
05/16/2018
Great people!
They have worked on our car twice now and we are satisfied every time!
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you for taking your time to submit a review. We value your feedback. Thanks for being a loyal customer.

Forest, VA
05/16/2018
Patient
Super friendly folks that are always so patient answering my many questions.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 05/16/2018

Thank you for being a loyal customer. Thank you for your business.

MIKE R.
04/21/2018
Honest work
Friendly, courteous, dependable.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 04/23/2018

Thank you for taking your time to submit a review. We value you as a customer. Thanks for being a loyal customer.

MARK L.
Chevrolet S-10
04/18/2018
Inspection and Service
Prompt and friendly service.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 04/18/2018

Thank you for being a loyal customer, we value your feedback.

DOUG P.
MINI Cooper Coupe
04/09/2018
Usually we get personal attention, which is so helpful.
This time, involving the Mini, we were frustrated by the disconnect communication-wise.
When I drove the car today, I noticed the tow device sticking out of the front of the car. Was able to unscrew it but not shut the door of the aperture into which it was fitted. Just frustrating!
Mrs. Pugh
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 04/10/2018

Sorry for your frustration, we will gladly put the tow device back in its place.  We strive to make all of our customers visit the best. Please give me a call and bring the vehicle back in.

BG
BECKY G.
Sweet Briar, VA
Lexus GS 300
04/02/2018
Exceptional!!!!
I have always found my experience at Bell Auto to be exceptional. They treat me and my cars like family. Totally honest, if you are someone who knows nothing about the mechanic’s of your car, you can count on these folks. They will NEVER recommend an unnecessary part/repair. For thirty-five years Bell Auto has never let me down.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 04/02/2018

Becky, thank you for being a loyal customer. We value your feedback, and look forward to seeing you next visit.

BARRY B.
03/16/2018
Great professional, curteous of auto repair group.
Bells has always been available when we needed them. Professional auto repair service by professional mechanics and Rhonda is awesome. She is very well trained and always listens. Great asset.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 03/19/2018

Thank you for being a loyal customer, we value your feedback. We are always here for all your vehicle needs. Look forward to seeing you next visit.

MICHELE and JEFF M.
03/10/2018
Check up prior to trip
Had appointment for a check up on van before I sent 4 college adults to Florida for spring break . Thinking a simple checkover . Thankful that Tim Bell and his team identified some issues / fixed and on their way. This momma feeling comfortable .
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 04/02/2018

Thank you for being a loyal customer, I was glad to get your family back on the road.

HC
HUNSDON C.
03/10/2018
Timely & professional
I was 20” late for my appointment and Bell’s did the oil change and tire rotation expeditiously. I did note one omission: the mileage at time of service was not shown on the invoice, only a “0”. No big deal, I added it myself when I returned home.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 04/02/2018

Thank you for taking your time to submit your feedback, I apologize for the lack of data, we strive to make sure all information is put on the invoice. Thank you for being a loyal customer.

RE
Robb E.
03/08/2018 Category: Service
Robb said the business has always provided good service and they have been nice people to deal with every time.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 04/02/2018

Thank you for being a loyal customer. We appreciate your business.

KJ
KENYA J.
03/04/2018
Review
What I asked to be completed was not.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 03/05/2018

I'm sorry your experience was not satisfactory. We offered to perform the work requested, and it was denied, due to the cost of the repairs. If there is anything we can do to assist you please feel free to give us a call.

John B.
GMC Yukon
02/24/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Pearl. She said she has been dealing with the business for many years. She especially appreciates Rhonda's help. She's the office manager.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 02/28/2018

Thank you for being a loyal customer. We appreciate your business. Thank you for taking your time to submit a review.
We value our customers feedback.

AP
Alan P.
Nissan Maxima
02/21/2018 Category: Service
Alan said the employees were nice. They provided very good service.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 02/23/2018

Thank you for being a valued customer. We appreciate your business.

VG
VICTOR G.
02/20/2018
Confidence in Service
Confidence in service rendered requires time and a history of quality work. My record of service at Bell's Auto provides me with security and confidence in the continued performance of our vehicles.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 02/21/2018

Thank you for being a loyal customer, we appreciate your business, and always look forward to seeing you.

BD
Buddy D.
02/17/2018 Category: Service
Buddy said the team always treats him fairly.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 02/20/2018

Thank you for being a loyal customer. We appreciate your business.

SY
Stacy Y.
Saturn VUE
02/15/2018 Category: Service
Stacy said there was miscommunication. The parts didn't come in initially but no calls were made to him about any issues and he didn't get any updates on the status of his vehicle either.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 02/20/2018

Thank you for your feedback, we value all of our customers comments. We will strive to better communicate with the progress of your vehicle. Thank you for your business.