LESLI S.
Mercedes-Benz E320
08/05/2020
Always the best service, friendly, conscientious, and reasonable.
I continue to highly recommend Bell's for simple to complex car repairs. The customer service is outstanding, mechanics are knowledgeable and the work is done in a timely manner. I have used them for the past 6 years and hesitate to go anywhere else.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 08/06/2020

Thank you for alway being a loyal customer. It's always good to see you.

PS
PAUL & TOINETTE S.
07/31/2020
Service; affordable pricing; friendly staff
Always great service! I needed a ride to and from Bell's in order to continue to work while my car was being serviced. Bell's was able to provide transportation for me. Great Job Rhonda!
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 07/31/2020

You are very welcome. Thank you for your business. Look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a great weekend!

BEN S.
Honda Civic Cpe
07/11/2020
great service
Bell's Automotive is my choice for any vehicle maintenance tasks. They have great service that's timely and friendly. I trust them implicitly!
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you for being a loyal customer. We appreciate your business. Look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Nissan Rogue
06/28/2020
Excellent people
I have recommended to my family and will recommend to my friends! ๐Ÿ‘Œ
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you very much for your business and referring your friends and family. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you for your business. We really apperciate you recommending us to your friends and family.

DAVID & JOY S.
06/13/2020
Personal Service
Have known Tim for a long time.
Trust him completely.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 06/15/2020

Thank you for your business.

MICHELE & JEFF M.
Jeep Liberty
06/13/2020
Dependable , quality , affordability
Bells auto is a friendly family feel business .
Always accommodating and work with you to get service appointments.
We have 4 autos in family all services are by Bells auto , we have been long standing customers for over 30 years .
Rhonda always has a smile and keeps office running efficiently. The mechanics are knowledgeable and efficient.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 06/15/2020

Thank you for being a loyal customer. I really appreciate your business.

PB
PRISCILLA B.
Forest, VA
06/12/2020
Bell's Always Does a Good Job
I've never had a problem with Bell's service, and this most recent experience was no exception. Happy customer.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 06/12/2020

Thank you for being a loyal customer. We appreciate your business. Have a great weekend.

RICK B.
06/08/2020
Consistently excellent service
excellent
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 06/08/2020

Thank you for your business. I really appreciate you.

PS
PAUL & TOINETTE S.
06/04/2020
Service; affordable pricing; friendly staff
My family and I have been customers of Bell's Automotive for over 20 years. Tim and his staff have always given us top quality service at a fair price.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 06/05/2020

Thank you for being a loyal customer. We appreciate your business.

VG
VICTOR G.
Brakes Froze
Tow service and two new Brake Drums did the trick. Ranger is operating fine. Thanks for the quick turnaround service.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 06/03/2020

I'm glad all is good. Thank you for being a loyal customer

Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 06/05/2020

Thank you for always being a loyal customer. I appreciate your business.

MARK D.
Dodge Stratus Sdn
06/02/2020
Perfect service as always.
I would never go anywhere else for service on my cars. More than 24 years of going to Bell's and I have never been dissatisfied. Wonderful people, professional service, an environment where they treat you like family.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 06/02/2020

Thank you for being a loyal customer. I really appreciate your business. Look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a great week,

SD
SHEILA D.
Knowledgable and friendly staff
I've been taking my cars to Bell's for years. They're different from other mechanics, being a female they listen to the customer. They dont just dismiss because of being a female. Tim always tells me, it's your vehicle, you know how its suppose to sound. As long as I'm living in the area, my vehicles will be going to Bell's
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 06/02/2020

Thank you for being a loyal customer. We will always be here for all your vehicle needs. Thank you for your business.

WD
WARD D.
Jeep Cherokee
06/01/2020
good people doing good things
best at getting work done timely. Will always return when needed.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 06/01/2020

Thank you for always being a loyal customer.ย  I look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care and stay safe.

MICHELE & JEFF M.
05/21/2020
Never disappointed
Always great service
With that family care
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 05/22/2020

Thank you for being a loyal customer. I appreciate your business.

MIKE L.
Forest, VA
Chevrolet Corvette
04/24/2020
Best in Lynchburg
Always courteous, helpful and prices are very fair. Tim and Rhonda take great care of our familues automotive needs.
Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 04/24/2020

Mike thank you for being a loyal customer. I appreciate your business. We are here for all your vehicle needs. Have a great weekend.

Tim B. from Bell's Automotive Services Inc. responded on 04/27/2020