Business Solutions

Bell's Automotive Services Inc.

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
VG
VICTOR G.
05/18/2022
Check Engine Light
Don't panic! The check engine light says the computer has recognized an anomaly that needs one of Bell's service technicians to identify the problem and take...

STEVEN M.
04/30/2022
Damage
I am very disappointed how Ricky handled my complaint about the assist handle attached to the roll bar was hanging down broken. Yes it was frayed but not...

MARK D.
04/20/2022
The Only Auto Shop I do business with.
They are professional and experienced. They have my highest recommendation. I will never go anywhere else for service.

JUSTIN C.
03/29/2022
I always get the best service at Bells Automotive. Everyone is very friendly. I’ll never take my vehicles anywhere else

BR
BILL R.
03/24/2022
Love the service and the facility and the people. They are great.