Dodge Durango
11/19/2019
Little irritated that I spent 1600$ for my car to run good for 8miles than still have all the issues it had when I brought it in, other than that seemed like good people

L
LUKE
05/07/2019
Troubleshoot
Took the truck in to troubleshoot it for a beeping alarm. The mechanic took it for a drive, pulled up a diagnostic, and charged me $40 to scratch his head. Turns out the front left tire was flat af. I called and got a sincere apology for having missed something so obvious. Still, I worked four hours to pay for his twenty minutes and I'm a bit resentful.
Mike O. from Bend Auto Care Inc responded on 05/08/2019

Hi Luke. It's unfortunate to hear that you weren't satisfied with your experience here at Bend Auto Care. We used the appropriate equipment and our 30+ years of experience to respond as efficiently and thoroughly as possible to the concerns with your vehicle. We're happy to use the money you spent towards a future repair, as we did hear a clicking in the steering column, a potential issue with your vehicle's clockspring.