Overall Rating 3.78261/5Overall Rating 3.78261/5Overall Rating 3.78261/5rating 3.78261rating 3.78261
Overall Rating 2.52174/5Overall Rating 2.52174/5rating 2.52174rating 2.52174rating 2.52174

Richard G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Staff is friendly and knowledgeable.
The staff is always able to schedule the service of our Hyundai when we need it to be done. I am able to wait on it to be done and it is done on time as promised. The staff is very knowledgeable.
VANCE M. from Benson Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Brenda T.
2017 Hyundai Accent
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai, Love the salesman, They lied to us
We bought the last 2017 Hyundai Accent, Love the Car, loved the experience, loved the salesman. BUT while driving the car home noticed it smelled odd and smoked in, contacted the salesman, they cleaned the car, my NEW car. I called to register my Sirius, its registered to another person, I service the car for the first time, I get emails to my email address that has another persons name. The car has been driven for who knows how long and with how many miles by another person that was trying to buy it. So, its not a NEW CAR.

VANCE M. from Benson Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

I CONTACTED THE GENERAL MANAGER ABOUT YOUR SITUATION IN SALES. THANK YOU AGAIN.

Mayo, SC
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Fast,friendly,service.Good job
Good job.

Union, SC
Car Service
The service people was friendly and my car was service in a short time.
VANCE M. from Benson Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Jerone W.
2012 Hyundai Accent
Timely Service
I was pleased with my last visit. The service was timely and satisfying. Overall, I would recommend this dealership to anyone.
VANCE M. from Benson Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

SE
Stanley E.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
GREAT
GREAT SERVICE!!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND BENSON HYUNDAI FOR ALL SERVICING NEEDS!!!

TA
Tanya A.
Professionalism
Work on ppl skills!
VANCE M. from Benson Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR RESPONSE. I AM SORRY YOU DID NOT HAVE A GOOD EXPERIENCE ON YOUR SERVICE VISIT. YOUR NEXT SERVICE WILL BE FREE SO JUST ADVISE YOUR SERVICE ADVISOR, KRISTIE HENDERSON. HER DIRECT NUMBER IS 8643104511 IF YOU NEED ANYTHING DONE IN OUR SERVICE DEPARTMENT. THANK YOU FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS.

Daniel L.
Union, SC
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Always quick and professional
Pull in and they take care of you and 25 mins later I'm out the door.

CL
Chris L.
Greenville, SC
2014 Hyundai Equus
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is so courteous and they all go the extra mile for their customers!!
My experience at Benson Hyundai is nothing but outstanding. My Service Advisor Kristie is the very best!! She always goes the extra mile, very knowledgeable and always explains what service my auto needs, once my service is complete she take time to go over the details and advises me what to expect on my next service. One of the very best Service Advisor I have ever been involve with, she is TOPS!

AP
Angela P.
Ellenboro, NC
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Friendly and timely service
Both times I've had my car serviced it has been done in a timely manner and everyone was very friendly and helpful!

KW

Marion R.
Taylors, SC
2017 Hyundai Accent
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Service commitment and everyone is personal
Great people great service everything on point just as it should be

Gaffney, SC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Thoroughly impressed with the customer service here!

Terry M.
Greer, SC
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Top Notch Service Department
Great service and workmanship.

RL
Richard L.
Inman, SC
2014 Hyundai Genesis
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!
We always receive excellent service in a timely and professional manner. We have two Hyundai’s from Benson’s and we always service them there. The service personnel are always courteous and helpful.

BA
VANCE M. from Benson Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

Andedria B.
Anderson, SC
10/30/2018 Category: Service
I never wait long and I'm always leaving confident knowing they took care of me and my car. Thank you so much

2017 Hyundai Veloster
Oil Change
Friendly people and great service!

AI
Alan I.
Fountain Inn, SC
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Great service with a personal touch
The service department did a great job for me last week. Especially helpful were Kristie and Rashad. They got together to solve a problem I have had connecting my iPhone to the car. Rashad sat with me and had everything in good working order in just a few minutes. Thanks to Benson Hyundai!