Overall Rating 3.78261/5Overall Rating 3.78261/5Overall Rating 3.78261/5rating 3.78261rating 3.78261
Overall Rating 2.52174/5Overall Rating 2.52174/5rating 2.52174rating 2.52174rating 2.52174

BP
Brenda P.
Duncan, SC
2007 Hyundai Sonata
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Very good job
Quick and too the point. Thanks for a job well done .

MF
Mark F.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Fast friendly services
I can depend for them t complete what needs to be done
VANCE M. from Benson Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Robert B.
Roebuck, SC
03/21/2019 Category: Service
As always Vance and the door a great job. This past weekend it was Debbie's turn to take care of me. As always fast, efficient and on the road again. Just what I like.😊

Respectfully,

Rob Byers
VANCE M. from Benson Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

James P.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Love this place!
I absolutely love this dealership! The service people are fantastic and my salesman always remembers me and says hello!!
VANCE M. from Benson Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

JJ
Jeffrey J.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai’s service agents quickly move you through the process and identify deals that might be o f benefit- like purchasing several oil changes at once. That said, when purchasing multiple services I would prefer that you track the remaining services. Otherwise, great service!
VANCE M. from Benson Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

THANK YOU SO MUCH. THE MAIN REASON WE GIVE YOU THE THE CARDS IS YOU CAN USE THOSE ON ANY 5 QUART OIL CHANGE ON ANY CAR. IF YOU EVER FORGET A CARD WE CAN LOOK AT YOUR SERVICE HISTORY AND FIGURE IT OUT WITH NO PROBLEM. THANKS AGAIN

Thomas S.
Duncan, SC
Friendly, efficient service
This was my second visit to the service department at Benson Hyundai. Debbie greeted me as soon as I pulled into the service area and invited me to enjoy some coffee in the lobby while I waited for the work to be done. Service was handled quickly, and I was back on the road in less than 45 minutes. Very nice facility and staff, highly recommend!

WH
William H.
Pacolet, SC
Easy and fast
I made an appt online for the recalls I had for my sonata, made it for 8:00 am on a Monday. I rolled in about 7:50 am and was met with a warm smile and a good morning from a professional and personal lady at the service counter. She got my information quickly and made sure I was aware of the recalls and the airbag light that was on. She informed me the time it was going to take and was actually way less than what I thought It was going to be an hour or so, So she said I could sit down inside, there they had hot coffee, free WiFi and couches to sit on. It was actually I nice quiet pleasant experience to be honest. I will go back for sure.

TW
Tomikia W.
Union, SC
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Awesome Experience
The service was quick and they staff was very professional and thorough!

Ricardo C.
Greenville, SC
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Satisfaction
I am very satisfied with the service done by this dealer
VANCE M. from Benson Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

TT
Trevis T.
Wellford, SC
2009 Hyundai Elantra
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Benson Hyundai Service Department
Benson Hyundai Service Department is outstanding. The staff listened to our concerns and issues we were experiencing with our Hyundai and provided repairs needed in a timely manner. We were back on the road again in just a few hours and able to make scheduled appointments. Thanks so much for providing such excellent service.
VANCE M. from Benson Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Robert S.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Got car in and out quick comfortable place to sit wait and watch tv
VANCE M. from Benson Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Jeff H.
Greer, SC
2012 Hyundai Genesis
03/10/2019 Category: Service
Service done right.
Good facilities and good people. Timely service at a reasonable price.
VANCE M. from Benson Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

ES
Erika S.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Just the overall experience. Quick and efficient.
VANCE M. from Benson Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

GB
Gary B.
Blacksburg, SC
03/07/2019 Category: Service
oil change
job was completed on time and service was great
VANCE M. from Benson Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

VANCE M. from Benson Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

DF
Dennis F.
Great Dealership
I always make an appointment for service as I wait for my car. They take my car right away and I go sit in the customer area. If there is any problem or concern, the mechanic comes out and explains what is needed and the options I have to correct the problem. I trust Benson Hyundai to do what is necessary to keep my Sonata in tip top shape as I have been coming here since I bought it in 2014 and have never had a problem with their service. That's why I keep coming back.

Awesome service
Awesome service and friendly staff

ST
Shaun T.
Boiling Springs, SC
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people and very helpful
Very satisfied with service .

Anderson, SC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly employees
Benson Hyundai is the best dealership
VANCE M. from Benson Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

03/05/2019 Category: Service
Recall Service Visit
My car was done in about 5 hours on 4 recalls and serviced but the recall issues were not explained when I picked up my car not as professional as you would expect from a Hyundai dealership.
VANCE M. from Benson Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE AND I AM SORRY YOUR EXPERIENCE WAS NOT UP TO PAR. PLEASE CALL ME ANYTIME IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS