Butch S.
02/12/2018 Category: Service
Butch said the employees did a good job at a reasonable price.

Judy M.
Jeep Cherokee
02/07/2018 Category: Service
Judy said she was very satisfied with the work at the business.

PF
Phillip F.
Wysox, PA
02/03/2018 Category: Service
Phillip said the employees treated him great and they were fair.

Justin B.
Pennsylvania
Chevrolet Avalanche
01/24/2018 Category: Service
Justin said his experience with the business was really good. The service was fast. They moved vehicles out of the bay so they could work on his, because he needed it done right away.

Kayla M.
01/20/2018 Category: Service
Kayla said everything with the business was good.

John D.
01/19/2018 Category: Service
John said Bernie was the best.

Cholly H.
Pennsylvania
Buick Encore
01/16/2018 Category: Service
Cholly said Bernie was very fair when he brought his vehicle to this business for service. He appreciated how very personable and caring he was.

ALLEN and DONNA B.
01/13/2018
Thanks Bernie
Bernie must never retire! He's the only one that can take care of our cars! Al Brooks

RON J.
Falls, PA
Toyota Tundra
12/20/2017
Careful, complete service, but not done in as timely a period as I'd come to expect
I had phoned for an appointment, which was then made for 5 days later, i.e., for Thursday, December 14th at 8:30 a.m. This was a longer span than I'd come to expect. So, I arrived at the appointed time and left the car for repair, thinking it'd be finished later that same day. No call came to pick it up Thursday. By Friday I called, was told it would likely be finished by day's end and, since I'd be too busy late that afternoon, I could pick it up Saturday even though the shop was closed Saturday. But that didn't happen either because the owner phoned me late Friday to say I'd have to pick it up Monday. Monday came and nearly went before I phoned about my Tundra, was told the owner would phone me on Tuesday to come pick it up. Finally, that's what happened. Around noon on Tuesday, December 19th, I received a call to pick up my pickup, which I did.
Bottom line, I think Bernie's Auto does good, reliable work, but I'm very surprised at how long the process sometime takes, and this is now the second visit I've made in a row that has surprised me in this way. If the business has personnel issues which are causing such unexpected delays, then that's the problem and needs to be straighten out in order for me to continue doing business at Bernie's Auto.

Richard J.
12/20/2017 Category: Service
Richard said the business has good mechanics.

Donald And Judy M.
12/07/2017 Category: Service
Judy said she was pleased with the service.

John P.
Suzuki Kizashi
11/28/2017 Category: Service
John said this business did a good job.

Butch S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/24/2017 Category: Service
Butch said it was a little expensive for what they did.

BENNIE B.
11/23/2017
Always trustworthy and reliable
Great job especially working with a third party insurance provider

PF
Phillip F.
Wysox, PA
11/21/2017 Category: Service
Phillip said the guy that helped him was fast, quick, and very nice. The work was completed in a timely manner.

JZ
JIM Z.
11/15/2017
Great alignment
Had many vehicles aligned over the years always a great job!

HC
Homer C.
11/09/2017 Category: Service
Homer said the business did good work. However they were a little expensive.

ALLEN and DONNA B.
11/08/2017
my ford ranger service
I feel very confident that Bernie is checking my truck as if it was his own.

RON J.
Falls, PA
Toyota Tundra
10/31/2017
Great, careful service, done as requested in reasonable time at a reasonable cost!
This visit was atypical. Although I'd made the appointment for the date and time requested by Bernie - and WELL in advance - I was unable to just sit and wait for the state inspection and the 5000-mile servicing to get done. Apparently, Bernie's help had left him, resulting in his having to do it all himself and a considerable delay. I had to call my wife - an unplanned circumstance - to drive the 7 miles and pick me up because of another appointment we had 3 hours after my 10:00 a.m. appointment at Bernie's Auto. I can live with this unexpected change of plans, but it did upend an otherwise well-planned day. I sincerely hope that Bernie can get his co-worker issues straightened out so that this kind of thing doesn't keep happening.

GB
Greg B.
Ford
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Greg said this business did everything as needed.