BG
BOB G.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/22/2019
The people and quality of service
The people know your needs and specific circumstances. Won’t sell you something prematurely. Your safety is their number one concern

Robert S.
Nissan Maxima
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Robert said that the place had very good service and he was happy.

Beth M.
Mazda CX-9
04/17/2019
Steinbrenner’s Auto
Steinbrenner’s delivers honest, friendly, and prompt service. I will continue to take my vehicle there for all types of service and maintenance.

WD
William D.
Honda Civic Sdn
04/12/2019 Category: Service
William said this business has the best service.

David C.
04/10/2019
Great fast service
Great service. Brakes done in half a day. Fair price. Very friendly.

PM
Paul M.
Subaru Legacy
04/06/2019
Friendly staff. Great prices. Great work.
We originally took our car to the national chain garage on the mountain and they were going to charge us $2000. We took the car to Steinbrenner’s and it was under $1000. Our car was done the same day. Thanks!!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review Paul, we appreciate your business!

Stephen B.
Drums, PA
Audi SQ5
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Stephen said the service was good and the business is clean. He said it is a great place to do business.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review Stephen, we appreciate the business!

WQ
William Q.
Volvo S40
04/03/2019
Trustworthy and professional!
I’ve been going to Steinbrenner’s for many years. Just recently took my car in for inspection. Prompt service as always. They were even willing to come and get me after my car was done. Thanks guys!!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review Cindy, it's a pleasure doing business with you!

Darryle S.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Darryle said the business did a great job.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you Darryle, it was nice seeing you!

MT
Michelle T.
Freeland, PA
03/30/2019
I would highly recommend Steinbrenner’s to my family and friends! They are amazing and family owned. Our family has purchased 2 vehicles here and the follow up service is fantastic!!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review Michelle, we appreciate your business! It's always a pleasure

SAMANTHA W.
Subaru Legacy
03/30/2019
Great place
I've been taking my cars to Steinbrenners for year. It's a nice place, great service, honest people, clean and safe environment, and they treat clients like family. There are not many places like this that are not going to rip you off. I highly recommend Steinbrenner Auto!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review Sammy! We love hearing your feedback. Hope to see you again soon!

AK
Anthony K.
Jeep Liberty
03/28/2019
Excellent Ownership, Customer Service and Technicians
5 Star Service from start to finish.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for the great review Anthony we appreciate your business!

PW
Peyton W.
Volkswagen Jetta
03/27/2019
Fixing a tired VW
I just wish it hadn't been so expensive but I think Gregg and Kevin and ???? tried to keep the costs as little as possible.

AH
Angie H.
Chevrolet Avalanche
03/25/2019
The customer service
They’re all always so helpful!! Thanks for squeezing me in Serina!!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 04/10/2019

You're welcome Angie, thank you for the business!!!

03/24/2019
Always friendly good service.

LN
Lorraine N.
03/22/2019
Awesome customer service!
Always prompt, thorough, and honest when taking care of our family’s car needs

Buick Verano
03/22/2019

MF
Mary F.
03/20/2019
Quick service, same day service sometimes.
I had a dead battery on my Mustang after laying it over the winter. They quoted me a price and was able to install it that same day. I'm new to car care since my husband passed and they have always been friendly, timely and caring.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for the excellent review MaryAnne, we are always happy to help! If you ever need anything let us know

John G.
03/19/2019
Definitely Recommend!
Friendly atmosphere - & very helpful staff.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you John & Kathy! We appreciate your business and your thoughtful gift!

Mike S.
Wapwallopen, PA
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the business squeezed his vehicle in when they were busy.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review Mike, we appreciate your business!