Ford Super Duty F-550 DRW
01/20/2021
Excellent Service!!!!
We have been taking our fleet to another ship for over 5 years. I went and met with Chris and now
We are using them exclusively-

Honda Civic Sdn
01/18/2021
Great service and reasonable price
Bertino’s service is excellent. They are quick and reasonably priced.

MK

IVAN A.
Honda Element
01/12/2021
Great neighborhood business
Service is superb. My go to. Thanks, guys.

AH
AL & YVETTE H.
Pomona, CA
GMC Pickup
01/09/2021
Always excellent work.
We have been going to Bertino’s for years. They have always done excellent work.

PH
PAT H.
Toyota Matrix
12/25/2020
Everyone there is wonderful, they treat you with great respect and kindness. They are always honest and up front with you. Chris is great and alway willing to help and work with you.

JIM & JOANNE M.
Honda Civic Coupe
12/23/2020
Bertino Automotive is Awesome!
I love Bertino Automotive because they never sell me something I don’t need. I can count on Charlie, Chris, and their experienced mechanics to keep my car in tip top shape. I have been going here fir 10 years. Prices are fair and service is quick.

RANDY & LEIGH B.

JIM & KERRI F.
Nissan Pickup
11/25/2020
Amazing!
Always a great service. And always extremely friendly

GC
GWEN C.
Volvo S60
11/09/2020
Fast and Friendly!
My daughter needed a light inspection on her new Volvo and they took the car and right away it was done less than an hour. It was fast friendly service on my lunch break....very appreciated! I would come here again.

MAURICE H.
Cadillac CTS
11/06/2020
Honest service great work
If you want good work and great customer service come here ...

EV
ED V.
Volkswagen Golf
11/05/2020
Were very happy with the work you did on the Volkswagen's ignition switch housing and wiring

AP
ALICIA P.
11/05/2020
Quick, friendly and reasonable!
I have been coming to Bertino's for the last 30 years and wouldn't think of going anywhere else. They are knowledgeable and trustworthy. I know my cars is in very good hands.

AH
AL & YVETTE H.
Pomona, CA
GMC Pickup
10/31/2020
We would like to thank you for your quick help.

Bertino Automotive has the most honest and friendliest crew anywhere. We’ve been going ther for decades and have been completely satisfied with everything they have done for us.

RP
RUBEN & MARTHA P.
Moreno Valley, CA
10/22/2020
Honesty and friendly
Very helpful and fair been going to Charlie for awhile and always satisfied