KR
KATHY R.
Customer for life
Friendly place that doesn’t take advantage of women! AND they do good work!

LC
LAWRENCE C.
Toyota Tundra
10/17/2019
The work is done correctly and a fare price
I had brought my truck there and it was fix the first time. This is the problem with other places you have to take it back k several times . And the treating from ones that work there is very pleasant I will tell others about Bertino and bring my truck back and my car.

EG
ED G.
10/17/2019
Always gets back to you as soon as possible to let you know the problem. Honest as they come. No bait and hook.

AJ

CINDY R.
Cedar Glen, CA
10/13/2019
Informative and helpful
I love Chris and Charlie! They always keep you "in the know". To help me understand they sent me a virtual video and I was able to get a better understanding of how my shocks and struts work. I've been going to Bertinos for two years now and have no need to step back into a shady dealership.

AARON S.
Cadillac DeVille
10/11/2019
Top Quality Work and Service!
Ronnie over at Bertino Automotive always takes great care of all my vehicles. Whether its an oil change, or a major issue, this is where I bring my vehicles. Charlie the owner is great too. He is professional and friendly and makes sure I am completely satisfied, which keeps me coming back!

LJ
LINDA J.
10/10/2019
My wife and I have our vehicles serviced here exclusively. Great care, attention to detail and listen to your concerns. I highly recommend Bertino’s.

HH

ART P.
Ontario, CA
09/27/2019
Long time mechanic
I have been taking my cars to Bertino’s for about 20 years. I trust them completely and highly recommend them.

MARIA and ARMANDO H.
09/25/2019
Maintenance
Bertinos always provides the best service for my car.

KD
KRIS D.
09/13/2019
The Best
The guys at Bertino’s are always very helpful. They keep me informed of progress and finish the work quickly. I trust the repairs they are doing will be done right.

DAVE R.
Ontario, CA
Chevrolet Camaro
09/11/2019
Great honest work
I enjoy coming to Bertino’s to get my car serviced. Both Charlie and Chris are down to earth and give it to you straight and they come across as trustworthy. They do great work and the turnaround on getting you back on the road is awesome. Will be coming back and totally recommend them to anyone who needs car repairs in the area. I appreciate your work Charlie, Chris and team.

LH
LARRY and HOLLY H.
Florence, OR
09/10/2019
Always excellent
We've been taking our vehicles to Bertinos for many years. We live in a different state now, but this is still our main and trusted mechanic.
Their opinions are valuable, and they don't talk down to you. The work is done well and handled professionally.

AC
ARLYN and CHERYL C.
09/09/2019
Great customer service!
Very happy a friend referred us to Bertinos!

RENEE R.
Hyundai Genesis
09/06/2019
Very helpful, good work and good customer service!
Very helpful, good work and good customer service!

LG
LIZA G.
08/29/2019
Awesome service love this place thanks Charlie and Chris
Highly recommend honest and reasonable

AH
AL and YVETTE H.
Pomona, CA
Jeep Patriot
08/27/2019
Great auto repair shop
We’ve been going to Bertino’s for years. They are very honest people who care about their customers and the cars they work on.

JANE M.
08/27/2019
Awesome people
Charlie is the nicest guy, not to mention a great mechanic. I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else. He’s replaced my battery, recharged my A/C, oil changes and check ups. He’s the best.

GMC Yukon
08/22/2019
I called in the morning, got me in same day. Took one hour. Very satisfied.

Chevrolet Express Cargo Van