HH

LINDA R.
Guasti, CA
Toyota Yaris
04/05/2020
Good, honest, fair priced car repair
Charlie Bertino has kept my 2007 Toyota Yaris running well from 170,000 to 252,000 miles for 7 years now. He used high quality synthetic oil, cleaned battery terminals and changed front brake pads all for under $330 this week. i feel safe driving my car near and far, up to Tahoe and back last fall. Tell Charlie that Linda sent you.

ROB M.
CA
Subaru Legacy
03/31/2020
Auto service
The service is prompt, excellent analysis of mechanical work recommended and outstanding service fees. Thank you for your hard work.

AH
AL & YVETTE H.
Pomona, CA
Jeep Patriot
03/27/2020
Great people
As usual Charlie and his staff did an excellent job. They gave me options and information to make a decision then preformed the work in a timely manner.

DAVE R.
Ontario, CA
03/24/2020
Great People and Work!
Charlie and Chris are awesome. They give their diagnosis of your car’s problem straight and I don’t ever feel like I am being upsold some frivolous work. These guys are trustworthy and do great work. Just went in to have some smog repairs done, they said they would need it for the day, and knocked it out in about 3 hours. Will continue to bring my cars in for repairs here in the future.

STEVEN S.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/21/2020
Saved me in an emergency
I was moving and had my SUV die... in the rain... while moving! Bertinos waited for my car to be towed to their facility. Called me back to be sure that I was okay. They fixed my SUV literally the next morning for a reasonable price. Even checked my fluids and tire pressure. Chris was terrific! I highly recommend Bertinos. You will get quality work at a reasonable price.

TK
TIM K.
Toyota Avalon
03/20/2020
Excellent service you can trust.
Chris was an outstanding addition to this great business. When he tells you something—you can take it to the bank. Quality and timely service that you can trust and won’t be overcharged.

MN
MIKE N.
03/11/2020
Great Service and Honest.
Bertino's automotive has taken care of our cars for years. They are honest, professional, and
abide by their word. Would not take our vehicles anywhere else.

KR
Kelvin R.
Redwood City, CA
03/10/2020
have you been scammed before?
After losing all of my entire life savings to an online scam, I ran into a lot of issues including the loss of my home, my car and other valuables. I nearly got destitute. Fortunately for me, I followed a post that guided me to a security organization that helped me recoup each penny that I had lost. I want to get the story out as I realize that individuals are getting misled each day to different degrees and I need to attempt to stop it.
I will be glad to converse with you about it on the off chance that you are an unfortunate casualty like me as well. kelvin.royer @ gmail.com

LJ
LINDA J.
Upland, CA
03/10/2020
Outstanding Customer Service
Ronnie goes the extra mile. I scheduled an oil change and he called to let me know that my air filter and cabin filter needed replacement. I rely on his expertise for my car care.

NC
NICKO C.
Ford Transit Connect
03/09/2020
Battery replacement
Called and asked for a battery replacement on my 2016 Ford Transit Connect. I was able to drop off the vehicle that morning and vehicle was ready to pick up with in two hours. Very fast service and happy with replacement of the battery.
Used a mechanic for this due to Ford placing battery in a very difficult area to get to of the engine compartment.
Very happy with the customer service! I will use them again.

NC
NICK C.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/09/2020
Air conditioning compressor
Called and explained the issue with the air conditioning compressor. Gave me a reasonable estimate over the phone. They were able to replace the compressor that day.
Called me and kept me informed when the vehicle was ready for pick up.very happy with the costumer service and repair.
I will return if I need another repair!

JN
JIMMY & SARA N.
Fontana, CA
Acura TSX
03/04/2020
The friendly and honest customer service
Great service and honest prices for all my car needs. Quick and timely service.

AN
ANDREA N.
Pomona, CA
Kia Optima
03/03/2020
Always Honest
Bertinos has been a family mechanic for well over 15 years. They are always honest about what is needed. As a woman I never walk in thinking I will taken advantahe of and I appreciate that! I will continue to take my vehicle and cars to Charlie!

ST