RP
ROY P.
11/16/2018
Coil Over Shocks installed on my classic 1967 Mustang Fastback
We have 2 cars and one pickup truck, Bertino services all of the. His prices are resonable and quality work. If he worked on mortorhomes he would be servicing it too.

AA
AGNES A.
Honda Civic Sdn
11/09/2018
Service above and beyond honesty amazing cutomer service bar none
I am so grateful for the exceptional care and service it is so great to be able to take my car to be serviced I am fortunate to having the best service ever for the past 25 years!
Thankyou for Your wonderful service!

DN
DUNG N.
San Bernardino, CA
Nissan Versa
11/07/2018
Repair fan assembly
My car gets overheat for months. Just talk to Charlie and he mentions sbout the fan. He made a great job!

JIM and JOANNE M.
Honda Civic Coupe
11/06/2018
Integrity Matters - Bertino’s is the BEST!
I have been taking my cars to Charlie for years. He never sells me something I don’t need. Charlie’s integrity has saved me a lot of money over the years.

DN
DUNG N.
San Bernardino, CA
Nissan Sentra
11/02/2018
Clean up gas tank on diesel mixed issue
Perfect work, reliable, competitive prices. Recommended.

A
A.
Porsche Cayenne
11/01/2018
Friendly and fair
I always take my car there and they always have a friendly demeanor. Would definitely recommend this place to a friend.

TIM and JACKIE B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/29/2018
Customer Seevice & Dependability
Our family has put our automotive needs in Charlie's and the Bertino family's trusting hands for more than 30 years without hesitation! From Charlie himself to his team of mechanics you can trust you and your vehicles are being cared for by people who know what they are doing and at a fair price! Thank you Bertino's for keeping us on the road..even the PT lol

JENNIFER and MICHEAL S.
10/26/2018
Excellent customer service. We have gone to Bertinos for over 10 years. Great work.
Great customer service friendly and great work on.vehicled. Have gone to Bertinos for
over 10 years. I highly recommend. his work.

LR
LINDA R.
Guasti, CA
Toyota Yaris
10/25/2018
New Alternator and Oil change
Charlie Bertino and his staff always take great care of my Nissan and Toyota cars. My 2007 Toyota Yaris runs so well with 238,000 miles on it, all because of Bertino excellent service. I considered buying a newer car but chose to go with a new clutch. Great expertise, super service and very reasonable pricing make Bertino the place to service your car.

Upland, CA
Cadillac SRX
10/24/2018
Bertino autonotive
Car was ready when promised. Necessary work was done as promised. Friendly honest and reliable service

SZ
SCOTT Z.
Phelan, CA
10/18/2018
My truck broke down in the Ontario area. I found this shop on Google. Brought it in and they took care if it. Fixed my truck at a fair price and back on the road. No complaints!!

TP
TRACI P.
Ontario, CA
10/18/2018
Highly experienced, honest and reliable, quality work.
Bertino Automotive, absolutely the best mechanic in around.
Trustworthy family owned business that I have brought my cars to for over 20 yrs and I highly recommend this shop of all your auto service and repair needs.
Charlie is very honest knowledgeable, won't try to make you spend more money than is absolutely necessary and gets the work done within the time frame promised.
I took my 2008 Ford Explorer in with transmission issues and was extremely pleased with the work and the price.
Bertino’s provided an outstanding professional service from the beginning and kept me updated along the way with the progress.

Not only is their expertise superior; but their honesty is impeccable and their pricing is fair. I strongly recommend Bertino Automotive

CR
CINDY R.
Cedar Glen, CA
Subaru XV Crosstrek
10/11/2018
Best service of all!
Charlie “is the man!” He returns phone calls, he inspects the car, and most importantly gives you feedback. He treats me as a human, not as a lady who can be taken advantage of. He listens and gives options as well. I dumped the dealership because Charlie treats me so well.

09/29/2018
Family owned business with great customer satisfaction ratings
Our first visit to Bertinos went well. We were referred by a friend. It was for an oil change and new filter. Charlie was very helpful and the service was great.

JENNY C.
Chevrolet Cavalier
09/27/2018
Honest and efficient
They do great work, fast and friendly!

AH
AL and YVETTE H.
Pomona, CA
Jeep Patriot
09/22/2018
Window spray nozzle
Bertino Automotive has always been excellent. My left nozzle for my window spray was only dribbling out while the other worked fine. I looked at it to see if I could fix it myself and decided I would probably cause more damage. Bertino’s was able to replace both nozzles at my request and when I asked if I should replace the pump they advanced against it because it almost never wears out.
Bertino’s has always been honest with me and help me with information to let me make a decision.

AH
AL and YVETTE H.
Pomona, CA
GMC Pickup
09/20/2018
Charlie and his crew are great. I hate cars. Bertino’s checks out what is wrong and advises me on my options. They hav always done great work and are the most honest auto repair shop that I’ve ever dealt with.

JANE M.
09/18/2018
Took my car in and they looked at it right away. Fixed the problem and I was on my way. My ex husband and my daughter also use Bertino’s. Charlie is a great guy why would I go anywhere else.

EL
ELISE L.
Saturn SL
09/13/2018
Consistently awesome
I know I can always rely on Charlie for honest, reliable service. He completes the assessment/repairs within a timely manner. I especially appreciate that he calls me with updates, and explains anything I don't understand. 10/10 would recommend.

MICHELLE and BLAIN G.
Ontario, CA
09/12/2018
Top Notch service
Bertino Automotive is the only place we bring our cars & trucks to. Charlie runs a great shop very honest and always a perfect job!! I would highly recommend him!!