FO
FRANK O.
Chevrolet El Camino
09/29/2020
Great to work with
Car brought in for somewhat of an unusual repair. Shop worked with me and did a great job with the repairs.

LC
LORI & KEITH C.
09/28/2020
Our whole family goes to Bertino Automotive. Always great service, never over charged, and the staff is always very helpful and friendly. I will only take our vehicles to Bertino Automotive.

RF
RAY F.
GMC Yukon XL
09/25/2020
Full brake repair and replace
Noticed one of my calipers somehow came of and it was like that for awhile. Took it to Bertoni's because the did a lil job on another car and I figured I'd go back. Took my Yukon in on Thursday night they were straight forward with pricing didn't tell me I needed this or that. They went through brake system called me with the price I picked it up at 2 o'clock today and it's like a brand new car. I will 💯 be back for some more work in the near future. If your looking for a good mechanic call Chris or Chuck and they got your back

MARY H.
09/22/2020
A place you can trust
Their work is excellent. The prices are fair. And they will never try to sell you something you don't need.

LISA S.
Kia Sedona
09/17/2020
Everything
Always says and does what is best for that particular person and vehicle. We followed Chris from another business. Amazing customer service.

LJ
LARRY J.
09/16/2020
Quick & Easy Service
Head my headlights worked on. Service was fast an their mechanic explained thoroughly the work he completed. I'll certainly come back when I need automotive repairs.

CHARIYA C.
Orange, CA
09/16/2020
Amazing Work
Chris and Charlie are amazing. They’re very professional and friendly, and their work is reasonably priced. They have both been in the industry for years and know what they’re doing. If they find something wrong with your car while it’s there, they will recommend fixing it but will not pressure you into anything. They will simply explain what is wrong and leave it at that. My grandpa has been going here for years and I’ve been taking my car here for the last 5 years. Would highly recommend to anyone!!

SE
SUSAN E.
CA
Ford Freestyle
09/10/2020
Great Place!
Always happy to take my car to Bertino’s! They are friendly, honest, and very accommodating. They also happen to do good work 😊.

RK
RANDY K.
Honda Accord Coupe
08/26/2020
Great job!!!
I took my car to the dealer ship and they wanted $3000.00 for all this work on my car. I took my car to Bertino’s and paid $900.00. To be honest they didn’t do all that was on the list at the dealership but they got main work done that I needed for way less. Crazy!

Great job Bertino’s!

CHRIS & JESSICA C.
08/24/2020
The service is great
Favorite place to take our car. They treat my wife with respect and don't talk down to those who don't know about cars. They will explain the situation and give recommendations and suggested timelines. They are reasonable with their pricing and don't tack on a bunch of crap that isn't needed.

08/19/2020
It’s close to my home
Some services are over priced in my opinion.. labor and parts are same cost.. not sure why? But there nice people and work at..

CAROL M.

MA
MIKE & NINI A.
08/13/2020
Good work . 🤙🏼
Was in a hurry. And needed a few things done . These guys took care of me quickly And even pointed out my brakes need to be done . Glad they did . Back on the road .

Ontario, CA
08/11/2020
5 Star Service
Charlie and Chris take well care of their customers!!!

JANE M.
08/04/2020
Customer service
My least favorite thing to do is get my car serviced but I do love going to see Charlie and Chris. They’re always very friendly and the work is ALWAYS exceptional. I’ve been going to Bertinos for years. There is no place I’d take my car. Thanks!!!!