OC
Professional experience
Great service 👏

JOHN M.
04/12/2021
Went to get vehicle lights and brakes inspected. Definitely will recommend them. Honest shop

MATT W.
Ontario, CA
04/09/2021
The great work and hospitality.
The entire crew there has helped my family and I out on most of our cars. I recommend them to everyone I know.

CF
CHRISTINE F.
Mazda 3
04/09/2021
Outstanding
Knowledgeable, attentive and great customer service. This was my third visit and is it a comfort to know I "have a mechanic".

CHRISTINA H.
04/08/2021
Amazing Professional Service
Super professional, super helpful and super nice guys. Helped me with getting my F350 a brake and lamp inspection. Took less than an hour. Reasonable in price as well.

MIKE & ANNA B.
CA
Honda Fit
04/08/2021
That was easy
Needed replacement shocks for hatchback window. Had parts in hand in just a few hours and the repair was quick and affordable

SN
SKYLAR N.
04/06/2021
Amazing customer service
Everything went smoothly, they even changed my brake cylinders!

MICHAEL M.
03/31/2021
Personable employees
Very pleasant environment. Felt like I knew everyone. Great efficient service.

COLEEN M.
Honda Civic Si
03/31/2021
Great auto shop
I’ve taken all 3 of my cars here and had great service.

VY
VALERIE Y.
CA
03/27/2021
Bertino Automotive have great knowledge of vehicles and do an outstanding job fixing cars.
As a woman with not too much knowledge of cars I needed a automotive shop that does a good job, not overcharge me or do unnecessary work. Mechanics Charlie and Chris told me the work I needed done on my car. I said but my dealership says I need this and that done. Bertino inspected & told me don’t need certain work done. They also told me service work that did need to be done and why it needed to be done. I have also been to other local shops that did not do good service work. But Bertino Automotive are professional, honest and very smart. They have great customer service skills. Their prices are very fair and I trust them. I am so happy that I have peace of mind of a great mechanic shop Bertino to fix my car!

RAY R.
03/27/2021
Chris Charlie and Ronnie and the rest of the guys are awesome
Been there several times always treated like a number one customer.

LISA S.
Toyota Yaris
03/25/2021
Great work and customer service
Every time we need something done Chris is always there to help us. He always fits us in. Even on busy days. He is honest and only tells us what needs to be done immediately instead of saying well you’re gonna need this down the road so let’s do it now. No. He’s to the point but very sweet and friendly. We followed him over from another local business. Wish he was in Georgia when we move. It’s gonna be tough finding another honest mechanic.

ANNA M.
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
03/25/2021
Great!
We were treated very well. The service was quick and professional....with a touch of humor.

DOUG & JENNIFER S.
Fontana, CA
03/24/2021
Best of the best
I think we all are search for honest, fair and excellent service when it comes to mechanics. Truth is, its a necessary animal and most of us dont have the time, ability or both when it comes to working on our vehicles. Most of us also go to certain places based on word of mouth. I have been to more than i want to think about. My folks have been goin to Bertinos for many many years. I should have gone to them earlier but for some reason i thought i knew better. I was wrong. There is no better service, higher integrity or quality out there. You wont be sorry if you give them a shot

EV
ED V.
03/19/2021
Explaning all the problems with words i understood
So far everything i took my car in for is over and beyond what i expected the car runs great it feels new thats saying alot for an 2002 vehicle with over 200,000 miles on it