EL
ELISE L.
Saturn SL
09/13/2018
Consistently awesome
I know I can always rely on Charlie for honest, reliable service. He completes the assessment/repairs within a timely manner. I especially appreciate that he calls me with updates, and explains anything I don't understand. 10/10 would recommend.

MICHELLE and BLAIN G.
09/12/2018
Top Notch service
Bertino Automotive is the only place we bring our cars & trucks to. Charlie runs a great shop very honest and always a perfect job!! I would highly recommend him!!

MERI S.
Upland, CA
Honda Fit
09/07/2018
Honest and fair
I took a used car in that I wanted to buy to have them check it out. They were very through and told me exactly what was wrong

KYLE B.
09/07/2018
Bertino’s is great
These guys are great. Charlie is a really honest guy with reasonable rates, and they always get things done quickly

CD
CHRIS D.
09/06/2018
The best
This is the best auto shop around. Very fair pricing, no hard sell. We’ve taken 2 of our vehicles here and are very satisfied. This will be the only shop we take our cars to.

Jeep Patriot
08/21/2018
We have trusted Charlie with our vehicles for years. He and his crew have always been there and done a great job. They are very honest and competent.

FT
frances T.
Lake Arrowhead, CA
08/17/2018
Excellent! What a pleasure
I have a Subaru Crosstrek and bought it from the dealer, all I can say they were a nightmare and coming to Bertinos like a cool breeze, everything taken care of wasn't made to feel a fool and job done in next to no time I shall certainly return. thank you Bertinos

EL
ELISE L.
Saturn SL
08/12/2018
10/10 would recommend
Charlie was awesome as always! Very helpful and professional. He’s taken care of my car many times (she’s old and needs help once or twice a year). I’ll always recommend him to anyone in the area.

DOTTIE P.
07/18/2018
Fast, efficient and honest.
I know I can trust Charlie to fix what needs to be fixed, without overcharging me. Started with Charlie's Dad, Joe, when we arrived in California in 1960 and now with Charlie. Wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

LG
LORI G.
06/15/2018
Awesome!
The absolute only person I trust for the truth about my car is Charlie. He is always polite and professional. He always takes the time to explain everything to me and go over what all my options are. What recommend to anyone, but highly recommend to any females who struggle with understanding cars ( as this is a problem for me) and needs details explained or problems shown to them. I have taken all of my vehicles to Charlie for one thing or another. There have been occasions where he would stand to make more money on my service but presented me with cheaper options. He also knows other experienced professionals in related fields to recommend to me when it is not a service he provides. I wouldn't take my vehicles anywhere else, I've been using him for the past 10 years.

GMC Pickup
05/31/2018
Excellent automotive repair shop
Great shop. Honest people doing great work.

Jeep Patriot
05/24/2018
Great automotive repair shop
We have been taking our vehicles to Bertino’s for years. They are honest and reliable. We’ve taken Buicks, Jeeps and a GMC and they have always done an excellent job for us.

KC
KATHRYN and ROB C.
Upland, CA
Nissan Murano
04/23/2018
Grateful customer
Charlie B and Ronnie G have been honest and wonderful to do business with for our family for more than 20 years. I am moving out of California and wish they were coming too! Many thanks to all who work there. Kathryn C

VV
Ventura V.
Crestline, CA
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Ventura said that the cost to replace a spark plug was expensive.

David G.
California
04/21/2018 Category: Service
David said the service went smoothly and the prices were competitive.

RONI S.
Lincoln Navigator
04/20/2018
Charlie, quality work, honest, value, fast! great guy!
Charlie, quality work, honest, value, fast! great guy!

Steven S.
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Steven said the repairs were done in a timely manner. He said the business did not overcharge him and he also said Charlie at the business was really friendly.

Mario C.
Mercury Montego
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Mario said he would recommend the business.

DK
Debbie K.
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Debbie said the service was excellent and done in a timely manner. She was very happy with the service and the quick way she got her vehicle back.

CF
CHRIS F.
Rialto, CA
Ford Expedition
04/06/2018
Brake job & maintenance
Quality work done at a fair price. Thanks again Charlie!