KD
Always do a great job.

JOHN & JENNIFER L.
Ram 1500
01/09/2020
Quality people and quality work
I have been coming to Bertinos for some time now and I am never disappointed. They perform quality work at reasonable prices. I wouldn’t trust anyone else to work on my truck.

PH
PAT H.
Toyota Matrix
01/08/2020
Everyone is great honest and care about their customers
They are honest they will show you what they’re going to be doing they will explain everything to you. It will explain what is important that needs to be done now and maybe the other stuff could be done a little later on it makes a big difference when they show that they care about what they are doing for you

LC
LORI & KEITH C.
01/03/2020
Always great service. Family has been going there for over 10+ years. Everyone who works there is friendly and helpful. Prices are reasonable. Only place I trust taking the vehicles too.

RP
RUBEN & MARTHA P.
Moreno Valley, CA
Honda Accord Coupe
12/30/2019
Honest and amazing staff
We love Bertino automotive The staff is always so professional but above all honest.
You can always count on Charlie and his staff to find a solution. Bertinos is definitely the place to take your vehicle if you want to have excellent and professional work done.

DONNA & STEVE B.
Upland, CA
12/23/2019
Christmas service
Our son is home for Christmas with his car and it was perfect timing for his service. He goes to school up in Davis but brings his car home to have Bertino service it. As always a job well done and so easy to set up the appointment . This is a very busy time for all okof us but Charlie and Chris always greet you with a big hello and make you feel so comfortable. They make sure your car is checked out front to back and top to bottom.O Your in good hands at Bertino.
Merry Christmas boys

MICHELLE & BLAIN G.
12/19/2019
Honesty
We would never trust anyone with our cars and truck to anyone else! Charlie is the most knowable and honest man you will ever meet.

Jeep Cherokee
12/17/2019
Always the goto
Bertino Automotive has always been my parents auto shop to goto since I've been a child. Now myself being an adult I get to enjoy the service given!

HH

PD
PATTI & MICHEAL D.
12/06/2019
Bertino
Great service!!! Been going here for years!!!

DIANNE M.
Ford Edge
12/05/2019
Reliable, friendly and fast service
Charlie and Chris were great. They worked around my crazy schedule to diagnose the problem, get my part ordered and fix my heater. I highly recommend them

MN
MIKE N.
11/12/2019
Honest and Reputable
I have been taking my vehicles to Bertino for many years, and I have always been taken care of. They meet the schedule agreed to and give you honest feedback on the condition of the vehicle. Wouldn't take my cars anywhere else.

RL
RICHARD L.
11/05/2019
Sunrise
The work was finished at a promised time. The professionals were respectful kind and courteous

LC
LIBBY C.
10/30/2019
This place is the best!
I can always trust them with my car. They are always friendly and I always feel welcomed :) Thank you Charlie and Chris!

Nissan Maxima
10/28/2019
Great customer service!
Charlie and his team do a great job! They are always willing to help and are always willing to answer any question. Thank you !