RON W.
02/18/2019
Very good service and attitude and price!
When the parts were received I was called. The install was quick. I would take my car there again.

GM
GUADALUPE M.
Dodge Magnum
02/16/2019
Excellent customer service
Took in my car for light and break inspection service was quick one issue lights didn’t pass. I was able to leave my car so they can inspect, they fixed the issue. I would take my cars there for service also recommend to friends and family.

Fontana, CA
02/16/2019
My sister has been getting services on her car here for many years and I decided to try them out. I was pleasantly surprised. Charlie was very friendly even before we even met face to face.

SYRENA W.
02/15/2019
They take great care of you!
Took a used car in to get it checked out because I had no idea what was going on under the hood... They did such a thorough check of everything, then walked me through the repairs step-by-step making sure I was okay with each part before they did it. Charlie and his team are meticulous in their work and great at communicating. Would highly recommend Bertino to anyone!

LG
LIZA G.
02/14/2019
Charlie and crew are always professional and honest
Charlie and crew always nice professional and honest

FT

TONY F.
Redlands, CA
02/11/2019
Nissan breaks and more
I brought my second car to Charlie and Chris, onece again, great service and honest work. Chris sent me pics and doesn’t mind taking the time to show and explain what’s wrong. No surprises and no pressure. It really feels like these guys take care of you. I’m coming back for sure.

PF
PAUL F.
Hyundai Accent
02/05/2019
Bertinos Auto Service
Trust their work as auto mechanics. Friendly, and will call me if they discover additional work on my car needs to be done. I’ve gone to Bertinos for a number of years.

AL S.
Upland, CA
Ford Expedition
01/31/2019
Car service
Charlie and the crew are professional and treat their customers fairly

JZ
JAY Z.
Corona, CA
Hyundai Veloster
01/29/2019
Fast, honest and fair priced
Great, friendly, and honest place, very friendly staff.

KL
KEN L.
01/23/2019
Always great service!
Charlie and his team are professional and honest as the day is long. I've done business with him for years and they are simply the Best!

TD
TONY D.
01/22/2019
Charlie is great. His experience and truthfulness is excelicent. I was very happy with the timeliness and cost.

TC
TIM C.
Audi Q7
01/18/2019
Honest, great prices, fast service, just nice people
Been a client of Bertino Automotive for
25 years. I drive over 20 miles to have my vehicles repaired or serviced or just for an Analysis. Great, honest auto repair places are hard to fine, but Bertino’s is the one.

TF
TONY F.
Redlands, CA
01/05/2019
F250 Brakes
Charlie and his guys were honest and put my car up right away. They took care of my front breaks and said that I could still get a lot of miles from the back ones, most mechanics would have taken advantage and made more money by making me do all four. Definitely going back to get my car service here again.

MICHELLE and BLAIN G.
Chevrolet HHR
12/26/2018
Charlie is a very honest man!!
Bertino's is the best place to take your car!! We have only the best experience with Charlie. When we leave I know my car is perfect.

MARIA and ARMANDO H.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Nissan Frontier
12/04/2018
We are extremely happy with the service and work we get at Bertinos. We won’t take our vehicles anywhere else but here.

JACK and RONDA S.
Lexus GS 350
11/27/2018
Reviewy
BERTINOS is always available to us , knowledgeable , honest and helpful. We have been bringing our vehicle there for many many years and appreciate the fact that it has always been family owned. We wouldn’t ever consider going elsewhere No substitute for honesty and excellent work

KC
KENNY and COLLETTE C.
Upland, CA
11/27/2018
Top notch service!
A bunch of great guys over at Bertino’s and top notch service at a fair price. Recommend to all my friends.

EL
ELISE L.
Saturn SL
11/26/2018
Always awesome
Charlie always provides excellent, efficient service, and I know I can always count on him for an honest assessment of my car’s situation. That is invaluable. Thanks for taking care of her once again, Charlie!

MANNY R.
Chevrolet Colorado
11/21/2018
Professional courteous service team.
I always get professional service & high quality work done. They are courteous & competitive in their market pricing. I'm all in as a loyal customer.