EP
ERNIE P.
Chevrolet S-10
07/30/2021
Hood latch was not releasing
After reading all the good reviews of this place, they definitely earned my future business

MARK & SHARON M.
CA
07/22/2021
Customer service!
Keeping us informed every step of the way of our service! Always spot on and great service!

RP
RUBEN & MARTHA P.
Moreno Valley, CA
07/20/2021
Amazing service
Bertinos is the place to take your vehicle. You will get professional service. Excellent service and 100% honesty.

JOHN B.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
07/19/2021
Good people
Right on time as far as taking my truck in.
Good with talking to me about what all they were doing and estimate of cost and why.
Gave me full explanation and were even under estimate cost
A lot of trust is these folks

VM
VICKY M.
Kia Forte
07/15/2021
Honest, good work, very nice people,trust worthy

ES
ELISA S.
Honda Civic Coupe
07/08/2021
Excellent work done. Customer service was great.
Highly recommended!!

LR
LINDA R.
Guasti, CA
Toyota Yaris
07/07/2021
Charlie Bertino and all his mechanics are highly skilled and give A+ service.
My car has 257,000 odometer miles and runs so well due to Bertino's care. Excellent oil service and checkup every 5K. Installed new rear shocks week after oil change. Been using Bertino for almost 30 years now. I highly recommend his shop. Good location just west of Vineyard north side of 8th.

BJ
BRIAN J.
Montclair, CA
Honda Civic Sdn
06/29/2021
Brake and light inspection
I needed to register my car as salvage but I needed brake and light inspection. Bertino automotive service helped me out they were great.

JOSE L.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
06/26/2021
My man, Ronnie!
Honest, reliable and helps me understand what I need for my car. Had my car repaired and serviced for over ten years

BW
BRANDON & MELISSA W.
Pomona, CA
06/24/2021
They take great care of our cars!
Excellent service, great dependable repair and maintenance work, just an awesome group of car fixing people!

SINDY S.
Fontana, CA
06/23/2021
Kind
Chris and Charlie are so very kind and wonderful. They took us for our appointment even though we were 15 minutes late! Chris made a phone call for us to see what time the DMV would take walk ups! They went above and beyond to help us. I feel totally comfortable with my daughters going here and I won’t worry about them being taken advantage of for not knowing too much about vehicles. Thank you guys so much !!!

RK
RANDY K.
Honda Accord Coupe
06/23/2021
Brakes
I had my brakes done at Bertino’s and they did a great job as they always do. This place has been there awhile and it shows.

Staff is experienced and patient with their customers.

JEREMY A.
Claremont, CA
Honda Accord Coupe
06/21/2021
Great Mechanic Team
I’ve been going to Bertino’s since I was 18. Charlie and his mechanic team are honest and fair. I’ve been happy for 12 years!

SV
SUSAN V.
Upland, CA
06/18/2021
Fast service
Dropped by for smog report and was in and out fast.

MARILYN C.
06/16/2021
Clean, trustworthy, friendly.
I feel confident that when I need to have work done on my car, or help in determining if I need to have something done, that I can go to Bertino's. I feel safe and comfortable taking my car to Bertino Automotive Service.