DOTTIE P.
07/18/2018
Fast, efficient and honest.
I know I can trust Charlie to fix what needs to be fixed, without overcharging me. Started with Charlie's Dad, Joe, when we arrived in California in 1960 and now with Charlie. Wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

LG
LORI G.
06/15/2018
Awesome!
The absolute only person I trust for the truth about my car is Charlie. He is always polite and professional. He always takes the time to explain everything to me and go over what all my options are. What recommend to anyone, but highly recommend to any females who struggle with understanding cars ( as this is a problem for me) and needs details explained or problems shown to them. I have taken all of my vehicles to Charlie for one thing or another. There have been occasions where he would stand to make more money on my service but presented me with cheaper options. He also knows other experienced professionals in related fields to recommend to me when it is not a service he provides. I wouldn't take my vehicles anywhere else, I've been using him for the past 10 years.

AH
AL and YVETTE H.
Pomona, CA
GMC Pickup
05/31/2018
Excellent automotive repair shop
Great shop. Honest people doing great work.

AH
AL and YVETTE H.
Pomona, CA
Jeep Patriot
05/24/2018
Great automotive repair shop
We have been taking our vehicles to Bertino’s for years. They are honest and reliable. We’ve taken Buicks, Jeeps and a GMC and they have always done an excellent job for us.

KC
KATHRYN and ROB C.
Nissan Murano
04/23/2018
Grateful customer
Charlie B and Ronnie G have been honest and wonderful to do business with for our family for more than 20 years. I am moving out of California and wish they were coming too! Many thanks to all who work there. Kathryn C

VV
Ventura V.
Crestline, CA
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Ventura said that the cost to replace a spark plug was expensive.

David G.
California
04/21/2018 Category: Service
David said the service went smoothly and the prices were competitive.

RONI S.
Lincoln Navigator
04/20/2018
Charlie, quality work, honest, value, fast! great guy!
Charlie, quality work, honest, value, fast! great guy!

Steven S.
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Steven said the repairs were done in a timely manner. He said the business did not overcharge him and he also said Charlie at the business was really friendly.

Mario C.
Mercury Montego
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Mario said he would recommend the business.

DK
Debbie K.
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Debbie said the service was excellent and done in a timely manner. She was very happy with the service and the quick way she got her vehicle back.

CF
CHRIS F.
Rialto, CA
Ford Expedition
04/06/2018
Brake job & maintenance
Quality work done at a fair price. Thanks again Charlie!

RICH W.
04/03/2018
Very efficient, dependable, courteous, and timely!
Bertino's is an excellent place to take vehicles for maintenance work, etc. They are very efficient, dependable, friendly, work is done correctly. The work done was as required and done as promised and in a timely manner. This is the second or third time I have taken my 2008 Ford Explorer to Bertino Automotive Service....I highly recommend Bertino Automotive Service!

MARIE R.
Chino, CA
03/30/2018
Love you guys
CHARLIE your the best.

RP
Roy P.
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Roy said the service was excellent.

MICHELLE G.
Chevrolet HHR
03/16/2018
Charlie is very honest
Charlie is very skilled mechanic. You don't have to worry when you take your vehicle to Bertino's you are at the best place there is!!

MN
Mike N.
Buick LaCrosse
03/16/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the staff is responsive, professional, and honest. They are flexible for scheduling and he appreciates this.

PT
Pricilla T.
Walnut, CA
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jan. He said the staff was very communicative. They told him what needed to be done, provided an up front estimate, and kept him updated during the service.

DOTTIE P.
03/14/2018
Fast, efficient and honest.
I can trust Charlie to find out what is wrong and fix it without gouging me.
We started with his father, Joe, when we first came to CA in March 1960 and have dealt with Joe and now Charlie ever since. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Dottie Patterson

Jasmine L.
Dodge Avenger
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Jasmine said Charlie was great, friendly, helpful, and honest.