Business Solutions

Bertino Automotive Service

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
05/12/2022
So accommodating & kind!
My brother had call we needed a brake & light inspection, we were told to come in at 3 pm, I called to see if we could come in earlier so we could make it...

NL
NANCY L.
05/10/2022
Quick and good service.
Kept me up to date. Chris and bertino explained how i can stop having clutch problems.

NN
NORMA JEAN N.
05/06/2022
Great Reliable
I have had my cars serviced here for decades! Honest, reliable, over the top competent technicians that tear you car as if it was their own!!

DT
DERON T.
05/06/2022
Highly trustworthy
Chris is a true professional. He was honest, respectful, knowledgeable, and wasn't eager to sell me something I didn't need. This is now my go-to for my...

SG
SABRINA G.
05/05/2022
Brake and light inspection
Nice people. Good service.