Business Solutions

Bethlehem Auto Service

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
LK
LISA K.
08/05/2022
Only provides needed work, well done.
Thet never do any extra work, in only completes needed work. Always tells the truth about it what needs work to be done. Always fast, on time and fair price...

KELLY B.
07/23/2022
Professional, honest, and consistent
John and the team at Bethlehem Auto Service are wonderful to do business with. We take both of our cars to them. They are professional, honest, consistent,...

CAROLYN M.
07/07/2022
Superior
Superior in every way!

JIM M.
07/01/2022
Always get car on time & rarely if ever have to go back with issues.
Had 4 tires mounted & balanced. Done on time & correctly. Always with a smile too. Love John & Harley!

BRUCE M.
06/26/2022
Properly diagnosed & fixed air conditioner in 2007 Honda Accord
Last week I stopped by Bethlehem Auto to see if I could schedule an appointment for them to fix my Honda Accord AC. I was pleasantly surprised when Harley...