12/06/2019
Test alternator
Repair was on time as always, same day & done correctly.

LC
LISA C.
Glenmont, NY
11/16/2019
Customer service is excellent!
Excellent service. Trustworthy. Prices are reasonable.

11/07/2019
Equinox Brakes
Awesome and fair as always! Love Bethlehem Auto.

JIM G.
Glenmont, NY
GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
10/18/2019
Excellent, timely service
John and his team always inform me of the details of the dx and the repair(s) needed.

10/17/2019
Honda inspection
Always honest, always fair. A treasure

PG
PAMELA G.
10/06/2019
Bethlehem Auto
I find the Bethlehem Auto business to be excellent. They are trustworthy and always do a great job taking care of my vehicle.

10/06/2019
Diagnosed & Fixed problem cheaply & effectively. Always get car back when expected.
Love John & Harley for their knowledge, fairness & friendliness. So happy I have had them for decades.

CAROLYN M.
Greenville, NY
Honda Ridgeline
10/05/2019
Superior
Superior service, honest, reliable, the best!

EC
ELIZABETH C.
09/28/2019
Bethlehem Auto Service is always fast, fair and efficient!

MARK M.
Latham, NY
Nissan Frontier
09/18/2019
John and the mechanics at Bethlehem Auto have done a great job keeping my truck going. With 180,000 miles, it's definitely getting up there. The truck gets quite a bit of use and I really depend on it. I've been going to Bethlehem Auto for about 8 years, and I'm never disappointed in the quality of service or the price.

Nissan Rogue
09/14/2019
ROGUE INSPECTION
Always reliable, professional and fair!

BP
BILL P.
08/30/2019
Well One
Once again I received the best service at a great value. I was able to get an appointment in short order. In the process of doing the routine service a brake problem was noted and fixed. I trust this business to say, if you see a problem or issue, fix it. I’ve never regretted it.

MIKE C.
08/13/2019
Excellent service and only needed work done
Honest evaluation of service required and prompt, efficient service provided at a reasonable rate. Prior inspection revealed that power steering was difficult but not dangerous, suggested new pump at some point and offered to search for a reasonably priced part for older auto. Returned at later date to have service preformed and we are very satisfied with results. Car will give many more years of service.

Albany, NY
08/09/2019
Best service; customer for life!
We've been going to Bethlehem Auto Service for over 20 years and will happily continue. We can always count on them and appreciate their honesty, friendliness and second-to-none service!

07/28/2019
Equinox latest visit
We have been faithful customers of John and Bethlehem Auto for nearly 20 years for a reason. Fair, honest and reliable!!

07/23/2019
Trust in work & getting car back when told. Also get explanation of problem in detail.
Love you guys! Price higher than expected but works great & always know I'm treated more than fairly .

BR
BRIGIT R.
Mercedes-Benz E350
07/18/2019
Flat tire
As always, John got me in quickly to assess our flat tire situation. Luckily not the wheel, just the tire. He Ordered a new tire and installed it the next day.

MIKE C.
07/11/2019
Prompt and Reliable Service
Scheduled service promptly and performed only the work required, no add-ons or up sales.Advised about potential future issues and suggested solutions and a time frame. Always courteous.

MARK M.
Latham, NY
Nissan Frontier
07/11/2019
Prompt, affordable and thorough
Bethlehem Auto has taken care of my cars for the last 9 years. The service has been great, and I've recommended them to friends and family, all of whom share my enthusiasm. I depend on my truck a lot and it gets quite a bit of use. With nearly 180,000 miles on the clock, it doesn't use a drop of oil and has virtually no bad habits. John and the guys at Bethlehem Auto deserve all the credit. I can't recommend them highly enough.

BRUCE M.
06/27/2019
Another great service visit to Bethlehem Auto
I've had another great experience getting my 10 year old Honda Accord serviced with Bethlehem Auto. I was able to easily schedule my appointment and John and the Bethlehem Auto staff, did everything I asked (brakes, rear strut, oil change & filter) in the same day. The quality of their work was excellent (as always) and the price was right. Thank you John!