CF
CHERYL F.
07/20/2018
Auto inspection
Always professional and great work!

BT
BRENDON T.
Ravena, NY
07/18/2018
Fast, reliable service
John was quick to diagnose and call me about my issue. Although he said he was very busy, he had my work done in a short amount of time.

LD
LINDA D.
07/03/2018
Excellent service!
Bethlehem Auto provides excellent service accomodating emergencies as needed and they are always professional!
We were actually happy our free maintwnece was done at the dealership... we are happy to return to Bethlehem Auto

LD
LINDA D.
06/07/2018
Always a pleasure.. so accomodating
The provide excellent service
And always in a timely fashion!

EK
ELLEN K.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
05/11/2018
Fantastic service as always. Thank you for being there for me.

CQ
CARA Q.
04/27/2018
recent inspection visit
it's always an easy appointment at BAS. John is friendly, professional and on time. I appreciate not having to wait an extended period and also feeling like I am getting honest answer.

PG
PAMELA G.
04/25/2018
I appreciate the service and care that John and the staff at Bethlehem Auto provide.
John and the staff are honest and efficient. They take great care of their customers and do excellent work.

BP
BILL P.
04/21/2018
The Best
I consistently receive the best service of the greatest value. Issues are successfully resolved with one visit.

EN
EMILY N.
Albany, NY
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/12/2018
Always great service
Friendly, helpful service every time

CN
Chuck N.
04/06/2018
Competent, Reliable, Rock Solid Mechanics
My family has relied on John’s recommendations for years to keep our cars on the road. His company and mechanics deliver exactly what everyone wants; reliable service at a fair price. That’s why everyone comes back and refers their friends to this place.

RON C.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
03/27/2018
Best service anywhere
Best service anywhere. Honest and reliable. I wouldn't go anywhere else

BRUCE M.
03/17/2018
Reliable, Honest Service
Bethlehem Auto has been our car service facility for 20 years. John is honest, reliable and good at what he does. He is accommodating to our needs. I would highly recommend them to all.

HM
HARRY M.
03/13/2018
honesty and thoroughness
a pleasure to do business with

LISA M.
03/11/2018
Excellent service, professional and thorough.
I put my trust in John's and his crew to take care of my car as if it belonged to his family

BRUCE M.
03/07/2018
Excellent Service on my 2007 Honda Accord -
My wife and I have taken our cars (2004 Toyota Sienna and 2007 Honda Accord) to Bethlehem Auto since we bought them brand new. John at Bethlehem Auto has earned a reputation with us for his honesty and excellent service done for a fair price. Of the many times we've had our cars serviced there, John has always found a way to schedule the work almost immediately and get our cars back on the road again quickly. Despite how busy he is, John is always friendly and courteous. We are pleased to give Bethlehem Auto Service a rating of 5 out of 5. Bruce & Denise Molino

LF
LESLIE F.
03/01/2018
Service is fantastic!
I had very little warning and only one day available. John was able to get my car in for an oil change, check everything over & find the source of a strange noise anytime the vehicle turned right or left & fix it!

John & guys were able to take care of everything!

I trust them and have been very happy for more than 20 years!

NR
NAN R.
02/18/2018
Honda Brakes
For more than 20 years and countless cars we continue to extremely pleased and will remain faithful customers of Bethlehem Auto and the excellent, reliable and courteous service that John and his team provide!

MARYCLARE D.
Albany, NY
Honda Civic Coupe
01/30/2018
Great as usual
My visit with John and his crew was smooth as silk, as usual. Everything was perfect, don't know what I would do without Bethlehem Auto!!!!!!

DON B.
01/23/2018
John and his crew always provide great service and value. It's hard to find a shop that consistently provides not only great service, but gives you straight, helpful information and answers. And tries hard to save you money whenever possible.

JUDITH C.
01/17/2018
service appointments
timely appointments, explanation of work done, reasonable pricing, knowledgeable employees.