PO
John is the best!

ROBERTA S.
08/26/2018
Service is excellent.
Our family has been using Bethlehem Auto for many years. The service is excellent. Appointments are made (and kept) in a timely manner. Once repaired, we have never had to return for the same issue. On two occasions our van broke down just before our family vacation. John went out of his way to order the parts and work us into his busy schedule so we could get out of town.

MARYCLARE D.
Honda Civic Coupe
08/14/2018
perfect
As usual John and his crew were great

CHARLIE M.
Honda Civic Si
08/01/2018
Best possible service
For 20 years, John Quirk and Bethlehem Auto Svc have given me the best possible service at very fair prices. They are always there for me when I need them.

Bernie M.
07/29/2018
John and his crew have always taken great care of me for repairs, service, inspection etc. Highly recommended!

TP
TERRY P.
Mazda MPV
07/29/2018
Excellent reliability
Great diagnostics along with clear communication, fair prices, excellent reliability and easy to work with. Bethlehem Auto makes car repair and maintenance a lot easier to handle.

BR
BRIGIT R.
GMC Yukon
07/21/2018
Prompt, professional, friendly service as always.

CF
CHERYL F.
07/20/2018
Auto inspection
Always professional and great work!

BT
BRENDON T.
Ravena, NY
07/18/2018
Fast, reliable service
John was quick to diagnose and call me about my issue. Although he said he was very busy, he had my work done in a short amount of time.

LD
LINDA D.
07/03/2018
Excellent service!
Bethlehem Auto provides excellent service accomodating emergencies as needed and they are always professional!
We were actually happy our free maintwnece was done at the dealership... we are happy to return to Bethlehem Auto

LD
LINDA D.
06/07/2018
Always a pleasure.. so accomodating
The provide excellent service
And always in a timely fashion!

EK
ELLEN K.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
05/11/2018
Fantastic service as always. Thank you for being there for me.

CQ
CARA Q.
04/27/2018
recent inspection visit
it's always an easy appointment at BAS. John is friendly, professional and on time. I appreciate not having to wait an extended period and also feeling like I am getting honest answer.

PG
PAMELA G.
04/25/2018
I appreciate the service and care that John and the staff at Bethlehem Auto provide.
John and the staff are honest and efficient. They take great care of their customers and do excellent work.

BP
BILL P.
04/21/2018
The Best
I consistently receive the best service of the greatest value. Issues are successfully resolved with one visit.

EN
EMILY N.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/12/2018
Always great service
Friendly, helpful service every time

CN
Chuck N.
04/06/2018
Competent, Reliable, Rock Solid Mechanics
My family has relied on John’s recommendations for years to keep our cars on the road. His company and mechanics deliver exactly what everyone wants; reliable service at a fair price. That’s why everyone comes back and refers their friends to this place.

RON C.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
03/27/2018
Best service anywhere
Best service anywhere. Honest and reliable. I wouldn't go anywhere else

BRUCE M.
03/17/2018
Reliable, Honest Service
Bethlehem Auto has been our car service facility for 20 years. John is honest, reliable and good at what he does. He is accommodating to our needs. I would highly recommend them to all.

HM
HARRY M.
03/13/2018
honesty and thoroughness
a pleasure to do business with