MIKE C.
08/13/2019
Excellent service and only needed work done
Honest evaluation of service required and prompt, efficient service provided at a reasonable rate. Prior inspection revealed that power steering was difficult but not dangerous, suggested new pump at some point and offered to search for a reasonably priced part for older auto. Returned at later date to have service preformed and we are very satisfied with results. Car will give many more years of service.

Albany, NY
08/09/2019
Best service; customer for life!
We've been going to Bethlehem Auto Service for over 20 years and will happily continue. We can always count on them and appreciate their honesty, friendliness and second-to-none service!

NR
NAN R.
07/28/2019
Equinox latest visit
We have been faithful customers of John and Bethlehem Auto for nearly 20 years for a reason. Fair, honest and reliable!!

JIM M.
Selkirk, NY
Mercury Grand Marquis
07/23/2019
Trust in work & getting car back when told. Also get explanation of problem in detail.
Love you guys! Price higher than expected but works great & always know I'm treated more than fairly .

BR
BRIGIT R.
Mercedes-Benz E350
07/18/2019
Flat tire
As always, John got me in quickly to assess our flat tire situation. Luckily not the wheel, just the tire. He Ordered a new tire and installed it the next day.

MIKE C.
07/11/2019
Prompt and Reliable Service
Scheduled service promptly and performed only the work required, no add-ons or up sales.Advised about potential future issues and suggested solutions and a time frame. Always courteous.

MARK M.
Latham, NY
Nissan Frontier
07/11/2019
Prompt, affordable and thorough
Bethlehem Auto has taken care of my cars for the last 9 years. The service has been great, and I've recommended them to friends and family, all of whom share my enthusiasm. I depend on my truck a lot and it gets quite a bit of use. With nearly 180,000 miles on the clock, it doesn't use a drop of oil and has virtually no bad habits. John and the guys at Bethlehem Auto deserve all the credit. I can't recommend them highly enough.

BRUCE M.
06/27/2019
Another great service visit to Bethlehem Auto
I've had another great experience getting my 10 year old Honda Accord serviced with Bethlehem Auto. I was able to easily schedule my appointment and John and the Bethlehem Auto staff, did everything I asked (brakes, rear strut, oil change & filter) in the same day. The quality of their work was excellent (as always) and the price was right. Thank you John!

06/23/2019
Best auto shop
Honest straightforward guy
Great work on all my and my kids cars

SHIRLEY S.
Nissan Sentra
06/11/2019
Nisson Sentra 2001
The best service I ever had, fast, honest and very reasonable. Very pleased and recommended highly.

Shirley

BP
BILL P.
06/07/2019
Always the Best
As always I received terrific customer service getting my vehicle into service, great analytics and workmanship. Value added services too.

TIM S.
Volkswagen Jetta
05/29/2019
Had flat tire, got my car in quickly! Fast service! Highly recommend.

NH

NR
NAN R.
05/19/2019
Equinox visit
Always satisfied and never disappointed!!

LD
LINDA D.
05/05/2019
Excellent service every time!
Always so accommodating and do excellent work

SHIRLEY S.
Nissan Sentra
04/19/2019
Maintenance check
I was very pleased with your service which was prompt and reasonably priced. John was pleasant and easy to talk to.

Shirley

04/12/2019
Honest opinion.
Provided updates and recommendations for repairs with suggested timeframes.

JIM M.
Selkirk, NY
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/06/2019
I've been going here for over 40 years in various locations. Love John & Harley. Always fair & competant & honest. Great place.
Just had oil change this visit. Got me in & out & turned off dash message of oil change required. Always explains issue clearly. Love these guys.

LD
LINDA D.
02/26/2019
Always so helpful
Very efficient always get you right in and problem solved quickly

02/20/2019
Quick service when needed
I needed to get my car checked when the engine light appeared on my dash. John and his team addressed the issue on short notice and I was back on the road within a few hours.