03/06/2021
Equinox Brakes
Not sure what we'll ever do without John and his team. Professional, honest and great folks all rolled into one true Bethlehem gem!!

EH
EMILY H.
Glenmont, NY
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/05/2021
Thanks for the honest work
Always impressed with this business. John gives you accurate I formation and I've saved a lot of money by going here.

KELLI S.
Troy, NY
02/27/2021
Love This Garage
I absolutely love this garage. The owner (John quirk) has always been so fair and honest with me. I don't have much knowledge where car engines are concerned, but I DO know that there have been multiple occasions where John could have easily done and charged me for more work than I needed. For example, brought my car in with a tire leaking air - thought I would have to buy new tires. John found that I only needed a valve stem repair. Thought I needed a brake job. John checked my brakes and found that I did NOT need a brake job. In each of these examples, John could have easily made money by misleading me but he was honest. His honesty is what keeps me coming back - that and the fact that she work he has always done on my car has been impeccable.

RICHARD S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/25/2021
EXPERT DIAGNOSIS AND REPAIR
My Santa Fe`s steering problem quickly resolved! A friendly, competent staff- was able to identify and replace the defective part. Took the time to explain what was found and completed.

BETH H.
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
02/24/2021
Knowledgeable employees that explain what is going on.
Got in quickly and waited while work was completed very timely. Also provided additional feedback on an issue I was unaware of and resolved it.

KAREN M.
02/19/2021
Always outstanding service!
Bethlehem Auto is the most reliable auto service I have ever used. They always put the customer first. Honest and dependable.

EC

WILLIAM R.
Albany, NY
01/30/2021
Excellent Service at BAS
Competent. Will go extra mile to make sure repairs are 100% successful.

RICH B.
Buick Lucerne
01/10/2021
Good, reliable information about my vehicles and great, trustworthy service.
John and his staff do a great job of providing customers with reliable useful information and do great, but only necessary repairs and service.

MARTHA R.
12/22/2020
Finally found a local shop to service my Subaru!
Recently moved back to Bethlehem and needed a place to take my 2017 for service. Sure, there's a few Subaru dealerships in the area but I really wanted to find a local service shop I could trust for my 2017 Subaru. FOUND IT!!!!!! Bethlehem Auto Service is convenient but more importantly, they take great care of my car. Their service is very personal, great advice, only fix what needs to be fixed and they are really nice people too! At a dealership, I felt like a number, at Bethlehem Auto Service, I feel like family. Great Job! Thanks.

MK
MIKE K.
Selkirk, NY
Kia Soul
12/21/2020
No Surprises
I was a customer years ago but then purchased an imported car Bethlehem Auto didn't service. Now I'm glad to be back at such a friendly reputable shop.

Volkswagen Routan

LISA C.
Glenmont, NY
12/12/2020
Quick and trustworthy service
My battery went dead, got a jump start . I drove to Bethlehem Auto service, no appointment and they took me in right away . I was only there a half an hour .I received a brand new battery and I was good to go .When I needed help right away they were there for me .I so appreciate this business and will always continue to be a customer of theirs.

Nissan Rogue
12/03/2020
45K and new headlights!!
Steadfastly the best auto repair service in town!!! Feeling so much safer with my new LED headlights!!

11/25/2020
Equinox flat
As always beyond grateful that John and his great team were able to assist our RN on short notice with a flat and recalibration of dashboard signal for tire pressure. Bethlehem Auto will always be on my "thankful" list.