Latest Review about 1 month ago

Nissan Rogue
01/18/2019
Rogue oil change
So grateful that Bethlehem Auto is able to service my newest car and look forward to years of Quality Service as always!

KELLI S.
Troy, NY
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/17/2019
Trustworthy, dependable, thorough mechanic
I have been using Bethlehem Auto Service for several years now. The owner and his mechanics are consistently dependable. They do great work. I never have the feeling that I'm being "ripped off". I never feel like I'm being "oversold" things I don't need. I never feel like I'm being overcharged. When they tell me they've repaired my vehicle, it's fixed. I'm so thankful to have a mechanic I trust!

JOSEPH B.
Suzuki SX4
01/17/2019
GREAT as ALWAYS and THANK YOU.
SEE ABOVE REVIEW TITLE.

KP
KATHY P.
Selkirk, NY
GMC Savana Cutaway
01/11/2019
I know my van is ready for our trip to Florida
I decided to do a last-minute road trip to Florida and John (Beth Auto) got me right in, services my van all out, checked it out, even put two tires on the front of it and my road trip was totally safe and I wouldn’t of took the van unless they checked it all for me. I 100% trust Bethlehrm Auto to take care of my vehicles.

01/10/2019
New battery
As always we are extremely happy with the service John provides a Bethlehem Auto. And never a hesitation to refer to friends and family

STEVE S.
Lexus ES 350
01/05/2019
As always, excellent!!
In the years I have gone here [10?], I've never experienced anything but top notch service. I appreciate them completely.

JEFF M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/29/2018
We trust John to fix what is needed and not Rio us off. Always very satisfied .
John is trustworthy and always gives us an honest answer when. So something needs fixing or doesn't at that particular time. Been going g to Bethlehem auto for years.,..

JIM G.
GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
12/21/2018
What makes the place so great?
Fair and honest rates + great service = happy, satisfied customers. What more is there to say?

12/12/2018
Car Service

BP
BILL P.
12/06/2018
Trustworthy And Quality Service
I always receive the highest quality service in the most timely manner. The customer device in all regards is excellent. I have never had an issue with any work on my car. I trust this garage to keep my car running well and me safe.

LC
LISA C.
12/03/2018
Service is excellent !! Trusting company!
I have complete confidence in Bethlehem Auto. No worries about being taken for a “ride” . Prices reasonable .
Trust them completely!!!!!!!

12/01/2018
90 K checkup for Beth Auto
My family has been a customer of Bethlehem Auto for approximately 20 years and we will continue as long as John owns the business. It is without question or hesitation that we would recommend Bethlehem Auto to any and all!

LD
LINDA D.
11/01/2018
Excellent Service every time!
John is so accomodating every time we need service.
They do excellent work and we trust them implicitly

CQ
CARA Q.
10/30/2018
Beth Auto
John and his staff are the best. He is fair, reasonable and always reliable. We've been going to Beth Auto for years now & recommend this shop highly.

BA
BARBARA A.
Volkswagen Tiguan
10/21/2018
Barb Asprion
Great to do business with, very accomodating, but most important, very trust worthly, fair and honest

HM
HARRY M.
Oldsmobile Intrigue
10/18/2018
honesty and thoroughness
We can ALWAYS depend on John and his workers to provide excellent and honest evaluations which gives us an understanding of what our service will be and most times an approximate cost. A great pleasure and treasure to have the quality of Bethlehem Service in our area.

LD
LINDA D.
10/12/2018
Excellent service always!
Bethlehem auto isnthe best around always accomdating and so good at what they do...
Appreciate their honesty!

MIKE S.
Latham, NY
Chevrolet Colorado
10/05/2018
I have taken my vehicles to Bethlehem Auto for years. I always receive excellent service.

PO
PAM O.
09/13/2018
Always professional and reliable
John is the best!

ROBERTA S.
08/26/2018
Service is excellent.
Our family has been using Bethlehem Auto for many years. The service is excellent. Appointments are made (and kept) in a timely manner. Once repaired, we have never had to return for the same issue. On two occasions our van broke down just before our family vacation. John went out of his way to order the parts and work us into his busy schedule so we could get out of town.