12/12/2018

BP
BILL P.
12/06/2018
Trustworthy And Quality Service
I always receive the highest quality service in the most timely manner. The customer device in all regards is excellent. I have never had an issue with any work on my car. I trust this garage to keep my car running well and me safe.

LC
LISA C.
12/03/2018
Service is excellent !! Trusting company!
I have complete confidence in Bethlehem Auto. No worries about being taken for a “ride” . Prices reasonable .
Trust them completely!!!!!!!

NR
NAN R.
12/01/2018
90 K checkup for Beth Auto
My family has been a customer of Bethlehem Auto for approximately 20 years and we will continue as long as John owns the business. It is without question or hesitation that we would recommend Bethlehem Auto to any and all!

11/01/2018
Excellent Service every time!
John is so accomodating every time we need service.
They do excellent work and we trust them implicitly

CQ
CARA Q.
10/30/2018
Beth Auto
John and his staff are the best. He is fair, reasonable and always reliable. We've been going to Beth Auto for years now & recommend this shop highly.

BA
BARBARA A.
Volkswagen Tiguan
10/21/2018
Barb Asprion
Great to do business with, very accomodating, but most important, very trust worthly, fair and honest

HM
HARRY M.
Oldsmobile Intrigue
10/18/2018
honesty and thoroughness
We can ALWAYS depend on John and his workers to provide excellent and honest evaluations which gives us an understanding of what our service will be and most times an approximate cost. A great pleasure and treasure to have the quality of Bethlehem Service in our area.

10/12/2018
Excellent service always!
Bethlehem auto isnthe best around always accomdating and so good at what they do...
Appreciate their honesty!

MIKE S.
Latham, NY
Chevrolet Colorado
10/05/2018
I have taken my vehicles to Bethlehem Auto for years. I always receive excellent service.

PO
PAM O.
09/13/2018
Always professional and reliable
John is the best!

ROBERTA S.
08/26/2018
Service is excellent.
Our family has been using Bethlehem Auto for many years. The service is excellent. Appointments are made (and kept) in a timely manner. Once repaired, we have never had to return for the same issue. On two occasions our van broke down just before our family vacation. John went out of his way to order the parts and work us into his busy schedule so we could get out of town.

MARYCLARE D.
Honda Civic Coupe
08/14/2018
perfect
As usual John and his crew were great

CHARLIE M.
Honda Civic Si
08/01/2018
Best possible service
For 20 years, John Quirk and Bethlehem Auto Svc have given me the best possible service at very fair prices. They are always there for me when I need them.

Bernie M.
07/29/2018
John and his crew have always taken great care of me for repairs, service, inspection etc. Highly recommended!

TP
TERRY P.
Mazda MPV
07/29/2018
Excellent reliability
Great diagnostics along with clear communication, fair prices, excellent reliability and easy to work with. Bethlehem Auto makes car repair and maintenance a lot easier to handle.

BR
BRIGIT R.
GMC Yukon
07/21/2018
Prompt, professional, friendly service as always.

CF
CHERYL F.
07/20/2018
Auto inspection
Always professional and great work!

BT
BRENDON T.
Ravena, NY
07/18/2018
Fast, reliable service
John was quick to diagnose and call me about my issue. Although he said he was very busy, he had my work done in a short amount of time.

07/03/2018
Excellent service!
Bethlehem Auto provides excellent service accomodating emergencies as needed and they are always professional!
We were actually happy our free maintwnece was done at the dealership... we are happy to return to Bethlehem Auto