BA
BARBARA A.
Volkswagen Tiguan
10/21/2018
Barb Asprion
Great to do business with, very accomodating, but most important, very trust worthly, fair and honest

HM
HARRY M.
Oldsmobile Intrigue
10/18/2018
honesty and thoroughness
We can ALWAYS depend on John and his workers to provide excellent and honest evaluations which gives us an understanding of what our service will be and most times an approximate cost. A great pleasure and treasure to have the quality of Bethlehem Service in our area.

10/12/2018
Excellent service always!
Bethlehem auto isnthe best around always accomdating and so good at what they do...
Appreciate their honesty!

MIKE S.
Latham, NY
Chevrolet Colorado
10/05/2018
I have taken my vehicles to Bethlehem Auto for years. I always receive excellent service.

PO
PAM O.
09/13/2018
Always professional and reliable
John is the best!

ROBERTA S.
08/26/2018
Service is excellent.
Our family has been using Bethlehem Auto for many years. The service is excellent. Appointments are made (and kept) in a timely manner. Once repaired, we have never had to return for the same issue. On two occasions our van broke down just before our family vacation. John went out of his way to order the parts and work us into his busy schedule so we could get out of town.

MARYCLARE D.
Honda Civic Coupe
08/14/2018
perfect
As usual John and his crew were great

CHARLIE M.
Honda Civic Si
08/01/2018
Best possible service
For 20 years, John Quirk and Bethlehem Auto Svc have given me the best possible service at very fair prices. They are always there for me when I need them.

Bernie M.
07/29/2018
John and his crew have always taken great care of me for repairs, service, inspection etc. Highly recommended!

TP
TERRY P.
Mazda MPV
07/29/2018
Excellent reliability
Great diagnostics along with clear communication, fair prices, excellent reliability and easy to work with. Bethlehem Auto makes car repair and maintenance a lot easier to handle.

BR
BRIGIT R.
Slingerlands, NY
GMC Yukon
07/21/2018
Prompt, professional, friendly service as always.

CF
CHERYL F.
07/20/2018
Auto inspection
Always professional and great work!

BT
BRENDON T.
Ravena, NY
07/18/2018
Fast, reliable service
John was quick to diagnose and call me about my issue. Although he said he was very busy, he had my work done in a short amount of time.

07/03/2018
Excellent service!
Bethlehem Auto provides excellent service accomodating emergencies as needed and they are always professional!
We were actually happy our free maintwnece was done at the dealership... we are happy to return to Bethlehem Auto

06/07/2018
Always a pleasure.. so accomodating
The provide excellent service
And always in a timely fashion!

EK
ELLEN K.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
05/11/2018
Fantastic service as always. Thank you for being there for me.

CQ
CARA Q.
04/27/2018
recent inspection visit
it's always an easy appointment at BAS. John is friendly, professional and on time. I appreciate not having to wait an extended period and also feeling like I am getting honest answer.

PG
PAMELA G.
04/25/2018
I appreciate the service and care that John and the staff at Bethlehem Auto provide.
John and the staff are honest and efficient. They take great care of their customers and do excellent work.

BP
BILL P.
Slingerlands, NY
04/21/2018
The Best
I consistently receive the best service of the greatest value. Issues are successfully resolved with one visit.

EN
EMILY N.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/12/2018
Always great service
Friendly, helpful service every time