CHARLES K.
12/15/2018
Excellent Service, Again
We will continue to take advantage of Hari's thorough and complete service and follow through... A pleasure to deal with... Highly recommended

NF
NELS PETER F.
Albany, NY
Dodge Dart
12/15/2018
Fast, friendly, and spectacular service. They worked hard to fit my schedule. Definitely coming back for regular service and I have already recommended them to a friend.

DAVID R.
Honda Civic Sdn
12/14/2018
Always good and fair
Hari has been my mechanic for ten years. I’ve tried other places closer to my home and have not found service as trustworthy or reliable anywhere.

CHARLENE K.
INFINITI FX35
12/10/2018
Thanks for taking extra good care of my car!

FA
FELIPE A.
Wynantskill, NY
Ford Five Hundred
12/09/2018
Treat you like family..
Would recommend Hari's to anybody that's looking for a good auto mechanic treat your car like it's his appreciate that personal touch. Thank you Robert and Hari.

JASON B.
Latham, NY
Hyundai ELANTRA
12/04/2018
excellent serrvice experience.
I ras there twice and had very prompt attention, excellent service. All personnel very polite and helpful!

MV
MARK V.
Toyota Prius v
12/04/2018
Hari's handles all my car maintenance needs
Hari and Robert are a great team; they handle all repairs quickly and professionally, and can fit you in fast if needed.

Nissan LEAF
12/03/2018
Always very professional and honest
Always very professional and honest. Hari and Robert are very friendly and very good at what they do.

PC
PRINCE C.
South Glens Falls, NY
12/03/2018
Fantastic owner
The owner is so helpful and amazing person. I wish I could be like him. Waheguru!!

Honda Accord Coupe
11/28/2018
Asset to the neighborhood
Hari's Service Center is my go-to place for all maintenance and gas for my car. He serviced my 2003 Honda until I recently replaced it with a 2014 Accord. Hari and his staff are always helpful, courteous and knowledgeable. I feel safe in my car knowing Hari has taken every measure to keep it running well.

Honda Fit
11/24/2018
Tire rotation
fast and courteous service.

CYNTHIA K.
11/20/2018
Very Accommodating!
Kind and friendly service. They will get you in as soon as possible and will go out of their way to make sure the job is done right! They take pride in their customer service and their work!

DEREK B.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
11/14/2018
Service was done quick and efficiently and price was on par with all other service areas. One disappointment is when I picked the car up they didn’t go over anything with me.

CYNTHIA C.
Nissan Rogue
11/12/2018
Always there and able to fix
Haris Service Center is amazing. I can count on them to service my car when ever I need to. I've had lights fixed and wind shield wipers, front and back brakes, and new tires. They'll do anything and It's always a top notch job. They even drive me to work so they can work on my car during the day. They are completely trust worthy and I'm glad that I found them.

MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/10/2018
Repair
Prompt, courtious and capsble, but a bit pricey.

SG
Seeta G.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Seeta said she has always used this business since 2005.

MARY C.
Kia Sorento
10/29/2018
Highly recommend
Honest, accommodating, reasonable. Im very happy to have fond my new mechanic.

SA
SCOTT A.
10/29/2018
Honest, fair and quality work
I've been bringing all of our vehicles to Haris for about a year now and wouldn't consider going elsewhere. Highly recommend!!

CHRIS W.
Jeep Cherokee
10/26/2018
Amazing Team!!!
I’ve never come across a more knowledgeable, friendly and easy on the pocket staff than Haris Service Center!! I’ve been bringing my automobiles to Haris for quite some time now and have been satisfied every time whether it be for tune-ups or clearing the track on a sunroof. Thanks Haris!

Tammy M.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Tammy said the business provides excellence service. She is waiting for a call back from them about lug nuts and a key.