ANGIE B.
Volvo V70
02/13/2019
Convenient
Convienence and Courteous staff.

RN
ROSE N.
Kia Soul
02/05/2019
Honesty
The service is great they are reliable no problems with the service I recived

AA
ALEXANDRA A.
02/04/2019
Amazing
Everytime you go there service is so great, it makes you want to go back

JANET S.
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/23/2019
Quality Customer Service and Work
Hari is thorough, efficient and answers all your questions and addresses any concerns. I have brought my vehicle to him for minor and major work/repairs for over a year, and I have found his service work to be both quality and ethical. Pleasing his customers is a priority for him. Based on the quality of his work, I have referred other customers to him.

ROBERT S.
01/22/2019
Service was awesome
Service was awesome

JIAN D.
Subaru Impreza
01/20/2019
Honest People, Great Service
I've been passing this place everyday and filling my gas tank here once in a while. Not really knowing them until last Friday when I need to have a service done on my son's subaru. They are trustworthy and very capable mechanics. I'll definitely go there first if I have any car trouble, from now on. :)

JASON K.
01/10/2019
Honest service
Got an inspection, didn't try to "add-on" friendly tech, local business, I'll be back

GP
GEORGE P.
Honda Accord
12/30/2018
Honda Accord Oil Change and NY State Inspection
I have been taking my Honda Accord at Haris for few years now. The work is always done right with full satisfaction

Surjit B.
Toronto, ON
Ford Edge
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Surjit said he liked the price and service at this business. He liked the time it took. The service was perfect and they were pretty good on the time. They were really good.

WR
WHITNEY R.
Honda Civic Coupe
12/18/2018
Passenger Side Mirror
I called ahead and I got an appointment right away at a time that was convenient for me. During the process, I received calls about updates about my car or permission for them to do something or change something. When the process was done I even received a text that told me my car was ready for pick up. Overall I would most definitely recommend this business to a friend.

CK
CHARLES K.
12/15/2018
Excellent Service, Again
We will continue to take advantage of Hari's thorough and complete service and follow through... A pleasure to deal with... Highly recommended

NF
NELS PETER F.
Albany, NY
Dodge Dart
12/15/2018
Fast, friendly, and spectacular service. They worked hard to fit my schedule. Definitely coming back for regular service and I have already recommended them to a friend.

DAVID R.
Honda Civic Sdn
12/14/2018
Always good and fair
Hari has been my mechanic for ten years. I’ve tried other places closer to my home and have not found service as trustworthy or reliable anywhere.

CK
CHARLENE K.
INFINITI FX35
12/10/2018
Thanks for taking extra good care of my car!

FA
FELIPE A.
Wynantskill, NY
Ford Five Hundred
12/09/2018
Treat you like family..
Would recommend Hari's to anybody that's looking for a good auto mechanic treat your car like it's his appreciate that personal touch. Thank you Robert and Hari.

JASON B.
Latham, NY
Hyundai ELANTRA
12/04/2018
excellent serrvice experience.
I ras there twice and had very prompt attention, excellent service. All personnel very polite and helpful!

MV
MARK V.
Toyota Prius v
12/04/2018
Hari's handles all my car maintenance needs
Hari and Robert are a great team; they handle all repairs quickly and professionally, and can fit you in fast if needed.

Nissan LEAF
12/03/2018
Always very professional and honest
Always very professional and honest. Hari and Robert are very friendly and very good at what they do.

PC
PRINCE C.
South Glens Falls, NY
12/03/2018
Fantastic owner
The owner is so helpful and amazing person. I wish I could be like him. Waheguru!!

Honda Accord Coupe
11/28/2018
Asset to the neighborhood
Hari's Service Center is my go-to place for all maintenance and gas for my car. He serviced my 2003 Honda until I recently replaced it with a 2014 Accord. Hari and his staff are always helpful, courteous and knowledgeable. I feel safe in my car knowing Hari has taken every measure to keep it running well.