Continue reading recommended reviews

Trisha S.
Saginaw, MI
06/07/2019
Good work but overcharges outrageously!
I had to have my PCM replaced and I called advance to get a price and it was $225 for me to buy it myself. They charged me $400 for the part. I expected a little bit of an up charge but double the price is outrageous. I’m sure it’s because I’m a woman and they didn’t think I knew any better. Will never go back here ever!

Mike R.
Saginaw, MI
03/13/2019
Setting my truck up to fail.
I spent over $300 for them to diagnose and then "clock" my cam shaft syncronizer. Proper procedure is to replace the assembly. There is no way to properly "clock" the assembly. Seeing as how just clocking it was a temporary fix until it completely went, then would completely ruin my engine. Very disappointed in the work. It was like they wanted my truck to break worse for them to get more money.