Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

NS
Neil S.
01/23/2018
treat people with a little respect
why in the world would you go to a place that gives you the run around from the big phoo auto care

Suzanne W.
11/30/2017
Dave spent a lot of time finding tires for me, listened to my needs, and called me with a lower cost tire. Never acted too busy for my questions

Ron B.
05/16/2017
Horrible service
They were offering a great deal on an oil change. It was too good to pass up and I was due for one. I scheduled an appointment for 3:00. I hit some traffic and walked through the front door at 3:05. I then stood in front of the counter for 12 minutes until I even acknowledged. Finally, a gentleman who I believe his name was Dave (I know the use to call him Tuffy) took care of me. I asked him how long it would take and he said about an hour. I was shocked it would take that long for an oil change that I scheduled ahead of time but no problem. I go next door to get some food, come back 50min later and my truck has not moved. It is still in the parking spot I left it. At this point after not being waited on and seeing my truck has not even moved I decide to get my keys to leave. I tell them I want my keys back and a gentleman informs me I am next in line. I ask him how long it will take and he says after this car is done 20min. I did not have time to wait that long. I tell him I want my keys and he picks up the phone to take a call coming in. Pretty rude and at this point I am furious. Then the guy who took care of me started giving me lip. I could not believe it. He told me I was 11min late and he took me at 3:17. I am furious an tell him no I F*** wasn't. He tells me "shall I pull up the camara's?" in a sarcastic attitude. I tell him this is BS. He then pear seeds to tell me "curse one more time and see what happen." I could not believe someone would even talk to a customer that way. I get my keys and get the heck out of there. I am still amazed that you would treat and talk to a customer that way especially with other customers inside waiting on their repairs also. I do not plan on ever getting my car serviced there again and would recommend anyone reading this to stay away as well. You guys really let me down.

David H.
08/24/2016
Look No Further!
Honest, Fair & Knowledgeable! Owner, Management & Mechanic Staff all possess these important qualities and attributes that will make any vehicle owner feel at ease when needing the services of Big Blue Auto Care. Whether your vehicle servicing needs are large or small, rest assured, the job will get done with every attention to detail.

I remember hearing when I was a kid my father mention how hard it was to find an honest & good mechanic. Well, after living & working in Naples for 25 years I am happy to have finally found Big Blue Auto Care.

The owner Mike is a great guy! Our family had some special circumstances and needs that Mike went above & beyond to accommodate. His thoughtfulness on both a professional and personal level has spoken volumes to us.

Stop in and see the staff at BBAC the next time you are in need of vehicle maintenance or repair. You'll be happy you did.

David

Desiree P.
05/19/2016
Thank you, Erick and Mike!! My 2002 is running great! I spent less then expected and have a 2 year warranty, besides. Best of all, you prevented me from having, or causing, an accident. This is my go - to garage!

BRUCE B.
Jeep Liberty
04/26/2016
Good Job
The brake shoes and roters were replaced in a timely manner at an affordable cost. what more would I want?

JOHN A.
Chevrolet Avalanche
04/24/2016
Wonderful Experience.
Brad and the service staff are extremely helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. Service needed was fully explained before and after services were provided.

JOHN A.
Pontiac Grand Prix
04/24/2016
Fair Pricing! Quick, Friendly Service! Convenient Location.
My first time dealing with them. Friendly, knowledgeable service. Work done quickly and fully explained before and after service was done.

TH
THERESA H.
04/21/2016
Happy Customer
I am very satisfied with the service that I receive. My son also takes his SUV and his wife her car after I told them how good you are.

SA
STAN A.
Toyota Avalon
04/21/2016
The place is great, they take care of business at a reasonable rate.

JOANN F.
04/20/2016
Friendly, reliable and helpful.
Great.

JENNIFER and BRETT H.
GMC Envoy
04/20/2016
Couldn't have been smoother!!!
Husbands car shifter broke unexpectedly late in the day. Got it over to Big Blue- very friendly customer service- precise explanations and concise time estimate given. Work was completed very quickly and the price was WAY LESS than what we were expecting. Couldn't have been a better experience. Thanks Big Blue you saved the day AGAIN!!!

LAURA S.
Saturn Vue
04/17/2016
Excellent customer service and very knowledgeable service techs.
I really appreciate the courtesy and respect I received as well as the top notch repairs made. Both owner and staff are honest and straightforward with their recommendations. It gives me peace of mind to know I have a reliable team to help keep my vehicle in tip top condition. Thanks to you all. Laura S.

RONALD B.
Acura 3.2TL
Routine service
Friendly customer service, reasonable prices and good specials.

TP
TONY P.
Toyota Camry Solara
Oil Change & Cabin Filter
Big Blue provides professional service and fair prices. It's a pleasure to deal with people who both respect and value me a s a customer.

RAD W.
Ford Crown Victoria
Wipers
Brad...You Staff and you know my 1997 Ford Crown Royal well...the Wiper nob had broken and you repaired it in record time...thanks very much...Radcliffe

BW
BROOKE W.
Cape Coral, FL
Kia Soul
04/16/2016
Always loyal
Thanks for always being a great place to go to when my car is in need, all around great service and atmosphere !

PF

SHEVAWN P.
Honda Accord
04/14/2016
d exceptional quality service
I feel that I am treated fairly and the job is well done.

GH
GEORGE H.
South Dennis, MA
Jeep Cherokee
04/14/2016
Oil Change
Great Service, great price.