JY
Jared Y.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Jared said the business did a good job.

EP
Eric P.
Ram 1500
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Eric said the business did a good job.

TG
Tammy G.
GMC Yukon
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Tammy said they were really quick, really good and very nice about getting her tires changed.

Charles W.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Charles said the people at the business were nice and very helpful.

Berry B.
03/31/2019
Honest and professional
This place is by far, the best auto repair/tire shop I have ever found. They service 4 different vehicles for my family and after yesterday, I will never buy tires anywhere else. I love doing business with awesome, American owned/ran places.

NK
NANCY K.
03/28/2019
Timely and efficient service.
I took my 2016 Ford Escape in for 40,000 mile service. They got to it right away and they were finished an hour later. Very efficient and top quality work. Very friendly staff. A pleasant place to wait for repairs.

BC
Brittany C.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Brittany said that the place provided her with a really good experience.

Christopher H.
Honda Element
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Christopher said he was in and out and the prices were reasonable.

BF
Bill F.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Bill said this business always does a wonderful job. They don't try to over charge or up-sale him, they just take care of his needs.

PA
PATRICK A.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/12/2019
bached oil change
brought my jetta in for a oi; change and when I received my car back it was leaking oil .your shop replaced broken oil plug gasket and my car still is leaking I would like you to rethread the oil pan at your expence it never leaked before.

DIANE D.
03/01/2019
Big T Tire has been servicing my car and family members cars for some time. I am pleased with their service and skills.
For me , confidence in the people I trust with my vehicle is number on my list. Big T Tire has earned by confidence and trust
Dianne Dotson

LISA B.
02/24/2019
Whoa Nellie!!!!
I have trusted Big T for many years. I went in for my oil change like normal, and they informed me of my brakes....I would not have known they were bad ....what if I'd had an accident because I couldn't stop soon enough. I am so glad that I have people I can trust to look after my vehicle and keep me safe in it. They are an awesome group of guys and I highly recommend them.

CF
Charles F.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Charles said the prices were good, with timely service.

David H.
02/20/2019 Category: Service
David said Steve provided very good service.

Devin S.
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Devin said it was pretty good service at this business.

Jason S.
Gainesville, GA
02/07/2019
Excellent Customer Service
Great service from this family owned business! They also offer a teacher discount!

SPENCE S.
New Edinburg, AR
Chrysler 200
02/07/2019
Always professional aand courteous
This place is awesome, always courteous and friendly. Don't have a long wait time. I would recommend this business to everyone

MT
Mj T.
Gainesville, GA
01/30/2019
Rude, dismissive, slow
There are plenty of other places to take your car. The attitude there is horrible

PC
Paul C.
Lexus LS 430
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Fred. He said the business did a good job and he likes them.

David H.
Honda Fit
01/05/2019 Category: Service
David said the staff was friendly, quick and honest. They do not look for extra things. They fix what is necessary, and they fix it right. He stated he trusts them, most of all.