Business Solutions

Bill Pierre Chevrolet

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
AL
ALEXANDRA L.
06/29/2022
Jeff has been seeing to my vehicle since I moved to the area recently. My used car has come with some issues and I've had to go a bit frequently, but every...

NG
NERY G.
06/10/2022
Good quality work and finished on time
Andru was able to listen to what was the real problem in my car and helped me find parts that fit my budget, he was very honest and professional.

05/26/2022
Communications to and between staff was tough
we had an appt to swap the drivers door handle contingent on receipt of part and needing to paint match the handle (not sure if that is a temporary supply...

PP
PAMELA P.
05/08/2022
Wrong Vehicle, Inadequate Equipment
The service department did not have the proper vehicle down for service. After receiving the vehicle, the shop did not have the proper equipment to do the...

JY
JOSEPH Y.
04/28/2022
Very professional
The service coordination was seamless