08/03/2019 Category: Service
Did the work on time at the estimated price.
Did the work on time at the estimated price.

Hansville, WA
Chevrolet Traverse
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Quality Service
Another high quality service by Bill Pierre Chevrolet. On time and will the budget given to me. No surprises, just hug quality workmanship.

07/27/2019 Category: Service
great customer service
great customer service every time.

JOHN P.
Everett, WA
07/21/2019 Category: Sales
New Malibu
Thank you for all the help in purchasing my first Chevy!!!

Lynnwood, WA
Chevrolet Cruze
07/21/2019 Category: Service
Efficient and thorough
They got all the work done on my car in one day. Now the car drives like a dream

Lake Forest Park, WA
07/10/2019 Category: Service
The rep who helped me was super helpful. Really made my visit a breeze.
The rep who helped me was super helpful. Really made my visit a breeze. Great work, done fast.

TG
THOMAS G.
Chevrolet Spark
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Good and fast service
We arrived shortly before 10:30 and were out an hour later. The service people checked out the car and oil change and we were on our way.

LF
LAURA F.
Mount Vernon, WA
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Bill Pierre Chevrolet and the Service Dept are exceptional.

PP
PAMELA P.
07/06/2019 Category: Service
Mirror installation and recall installation
Matt is the go to man when there is a problem with my Volt!

GMC Yukon XL
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Warranty Repair
The staff were very professional. They researched whether the vehicle was still under warranty and whether the needed repair was covered. They repaired the problem in record time. I have been taking my vehicles to Bill Pierre for many years for repairs and regular maintenance. I highly recommend the staff and managers in the service department.

06/23/2019 Category: Service

RD
ROBERT D.
Bothell, WA
Chevrolet Suburban
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Service was done ahead of schedule

WW

Chris was great

DIANE C.
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Best for the Buck
So, you take the car (Chevy 2014 Impala) in for maintenance and tell the technician that new tires are recommended ... nope, says the tech, based on tread wear you can wait until next year. OK, techs do the maintenance routine and you go away with a bill of $58.

Summary: friendly, quick, affordable ... and, dare I say it, honest.

LP
LAURIE P.
Lake Stevens, WA
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Luk Blackwell and team went above and beyond to help fix my car. They were extremely professional and helpful.

06/03/2019 Category: Service
Thanks for the great customer service

05/04/2019 Category: Service
Lease return
The staff was friendly, efficient, and made the lease return experience extremely easy. I’d highly recommend this dealership.

04/16/2019 Category: Sales
three and a half stars...
my situation was bit unique someone did a trade-in and then I got wind of it and bought it from bill pierre but it felt like through the trade in person...so my experience was pretty minimal in a typical new car situation and it sounds like much of the negotiation on trade in value was done by the previous owners, so in that regard I felt really good...I got a chevy volt for 12000 dollars, and the detailing and washing though it felt like maybe a little bit of a hassle, it was done and it looked really good.....one of the keys was lost and that can happen, I mean files get left on desks never to be seen, and so far a new one is being ordered its been over a week now and no word, and also did not receive like how long to expect and ii am not worried about it yet for another week, hopefully it will come in...my experience with Theo was good...I felt he was knowledgeable and comforting, to me but again I was not on the other end of negotiations...in some text responses, he certainly was fine, not rude at all, but I felt maybe he did not answer the specifics like when will the key be ready, but he did follow up well.....when I get the key it will be good...it can be hard to deal constantly with emails and texts but a little more of thanks for asking, i'll look into that, is better than...Your welcome...overall pretty good experience, though unique...recommend yeah or neah is hard...based on this...thanks..so it appears I have to rate yes or no, I think there should be a maybe and the jury is out if we need parts and service etc,...so the no is not a no nor is it a yes..lol..thanks so much oh theo was very courteous in desk talk and information and relaxed and patient with signing of papers and helping me through that process...the business lady was a kick and she has a helluva job, we enjoyed her very much even the extra for three thousand to cover this and that at the end which was unexpected except for that is typical in car deals, when we said no she went on like a pro....there you go..

PB
PETER B.
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Quick Service
My only complaint is my coupon was not applied to the bill. I have been issued a store credit for the overcharge. The oil change was done promptly and the vehicle inspection was very useful.