Friday Harbor, WA

JENNIFER L.
Silverdale, WA
Chevrolet Suburban
08/15/2018 Category: Sales
Best Experience with Car Buying.
This has been the best experience with buying a car that I have ever had. The staff is amazing and work very hard to get exactly what you are looking for. I was at the dealership for less than an hour because I did most of my looking and applying online. Easiest process. Thank you. Will be back soon for my daughter's new car.

MARY M.
Lake Forest Park, WA
Chevrolet Trax
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Superb Service
Oil change had an appointment great service staff!

EB
EDWARD B.
Kenmore, WA
Chevrolet Trax
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Was having scheduling conflicts so service sent a tech to my house to replace the weather strip on my car. Greatly appreciated it.

MARIE R.
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Kindness attentive
Kindness attentive

Abdul Basit S.
07/12/2018
Great service. I saw three cars and finally chose Nissan RogueS. Thanks Galen McKay for being very fast and friendly. I really appreciate the overall service provided.

Abdul Basit

NM
NANCEY M.
Chevrolet Traverse
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Great service and convenient location for me.

JAMES P.
Port Ludlow, WA
Chevrolet Volt
06/19/2018 Category: Sales
They listen and Explain
Zack was very patient with our education on the vehicle's functions.

JEFFREY B.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Poor information/service
I have offered this comment before. The service department let me know big time. I was NOT told I could get a waiver for the sensor replacement that failed on the emissions test. I was charged the $150.00 and ended up taking it to another place where, for another $150. I was given the necessary waiver that allowed me to license the vehicle. I should have been told that this option was available when I said I did not want the sensors replaced. I won't be back nor will I purchase another vehicle from Bill Pierre because of this.

Hansville, WA
Chevrolet Traverse
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Another high quality service!
Once again Bill PIERRE has provide another quality service for my CHEVROLET Traverse. Always dependable and on time. Thank you once again

BRIANNA S.
Lynnwood, WA
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and fast service. Did exactly what was needed.

KL
KEVIN L.
Lynnwood, WA
Chevrolet Suburban
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Very happy with service dept
Very happy with Matt

JANET M.
Clinton, WA
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Taking care of business
Even though I live a ferry ride and 50 miles away from Bill Pierre Chevrolet, I will always take my car to this dealership for service. They inform me of all maintenance and treat me well! Devon Thiele always makes sure I'm well taken care of!

CF
CAROLINE F.
Renton, WA
Toyota Prius c
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Fast and cheap, plus they check out all the other components and remind me of upcoming services. Also gave me a free tire valve cap since I lost mine, appreciate going above and beyond! Thanks!

Lake Stevens, WA
05/14/2018 Category: Sales
Friendliness
Thank you to Kyle Norgard. I love my cruze.

Chevrolet Cruze Limited
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Your professionalism and friendliness.
I appreciate you but I can’t afford the cost of services. Also, the amount of time the car is in the shop each time slows me down.

EP
Ellen P.
Everett, WA
04/28/2018
Hassle Free
I want to thank Galen, for making my car purchase, a no hassle stress free experience...wanted to refinance and/or buy a used Chevy Impala, but after looking at a few (didn't like) Galen asked about looking at a new car...showed me the Chevy Malibu, went on a test drive, fell in love and now I'm a proud and very happy owner of a 2018 Chevy Malibu! Thank you Galen & Rob (Finance) tou guys are the BEST...

COLLEEN B.
04/24/2018 Category: Service
The people at Bill Pierre make it tops
You guys rock! Thank you.