4.6

EFREN F.
Bothell, WA
01/14/2020 Category: Sales
The very best
Good, knowledgeable and very professional
You guys rock!!!

Portland, OR
Chevrolet Bolt EV
01/11/2020 Category: Sales
Great Experience
The staff and salesperson were all extremely helpful, friendly, and willing to make my car purchase expedient and efficient. The salesperson I was working with, Anthony, was very friendly and helpful in setting up my car with the technology and user interface.

AD
Alexandra D.
Auburn, WA
01/11/2020
Dishonest, Sleazy, Aggressive Dealership
We bought a 2018 Chevy Truck here last week - We saw it listed, drove to Seattle, made an offer, but no deal. No worries. Finally, we decide we just need this truck. The most they could budge on the price was $300 and a tank of gas after a couple weeks of negotiating. A little surprising since they’ve had the truck for 3 months. But since we really liked the truck, it only had 3,000 miles on it & it was a CPO, we took the deal. Our salesman treated us just fine through this process, but their sales manager & finance guy are ridiculously arrogant, condescending, and just flat out rude. We’ve purchased several cars and never had such a poor experience. After the managers sales pitch, he tells us that we’re basically messing things up for them since they’re 1) taking a loss on the vehicle at the price we agreed on ($300 less than their asking price. 2) we don’t have a trade in, so no money to recoup there. 3) we got our own financing so no kick-back from their preferred banks. He literally wrote this all down on paper 1-3 bulleted points explaining how we have given them no way to make money on truck. How is that our fault? It was a very uncomfortable conversation. I was actually shocked at how visibly upset they seemed to be. The whole buying process took 3 trips to the dealership over 4 days. It seems that after one manager spoke to their boss, they wanted to recant on the deal but couldn’t find a way out. That is where the trouble began. We were treated like we basically stole the vehicle and the sales + the finance guy were visibly irritated. It was the most uncomfortable buying experience I’ve ever had. My boyfriend and couldn’t believe how unprofessional the employees of this dealership were. Anyways, we ask about how the CPO works with the factory warranty that’s left on the truck. Salesman told us it’s added on based on original sale date. Sales manager over the phone a few days before said the same thing. Now that we are in the finance office signing papers, my boyfriend notices the contract says “no dealer warranty”. We show him the listing that says CPO & let him know that he must be mistaken. He leaves & comes back to tell us that although it was advertised as a CPO, it is in fact NOT a CPO. At this point, we are upset. We felt absolutely scammed, since the CPO was a very important part of the decision. I said “How could you advertise it like that & then tell us there’s no CPO? That’s bait & switch... isn’t that illegal?” He literally responded with “Nope that’s not illegal. Also you signed this-“ and pulls out the paper that says “no dealer warranty” that my boyfriend already signed. I swear the look on his face was like he just scored one on us. We were in absolute disbelief and we just looked at each other, at a loss for words. I told him that what they did was wrong, illegal, and that something must be done. He insists there’s nothing he can do, that it’s too late. My boyfriend told him that this sort of bait & switch would not hold up in court, regardless of what we signed. So the guy leaves again & comes back & says “You can pay $300 and we will certify it.” Because of how important the CPO was, we were basically forced to pay the extra $300 since we already signed papers and we didn’t want to leave without the CPO on the truck. We are not confrontational people whatsoever. We are very kind and easy-going, so I can’t express how uncomfortable it is when the sales manager & the finance guy have such noticeable bad attitudes. Also, right before we decided to just purchase the CPO, the finance guy literally told us that we just shouldn’t buy the truck... what?? We thought he was joking. He wasn’t. He really just did not want to sell the truck & pay to put the CPO on it.

Ran out of room to go over all else that was “missed” such as damage to bumper & significant amount of water in floor boards.

Please. Go anywhere else. Pierre Chevy is exactly why dealerships have a reputation of being sleazy & manipulative.

Alex M.
01/06/2020
Run, don't walk away
Well i thought things were going well with my purchase, until a few weeks after buying a car, it needing ALL NEW BRAKES. Upon speaking to the "manager" who was incredibly condescending, said that sometimes they will not replace things to save money when selling a car. WHAT!? Did i just hear that right? They sold me a car with barely legal brakes to save money for a car i didn't negotiate on price for. Wow. If i could leave a 0 star rating, i would. BEWARE! Don't walk away, RUN! At least my sales guy was cool.

Alex M.

Lake Forest Park, WA
Chevrolet Corvette
12/31/2019 Category: Service
Good service, nice staff
Good service and nice staff

Chevrolet Sonic
12/23/2019 Category: Sales
Best car buying experience I’ve ever had!!
Jose was great! Bill Pierre made my car buying process a breeze.

Lynnwood, WA
Chevrolet Traverse
12/18/2019 Category: Sales
Made it happen
They were very diligent in finding the right car loan for me and working to get the payment to where I needed

SOFICA B.

Tacoma, WA
Ram 1500
12/07/2019 Category: Sales
Great Car Buying Experience
After our truck was totaled, my wife and I were feeling a great deal of anxiety from the ordeal and from being out of a dependable vehicle. Jared at Bill Pierre Chevrolet reached out to me when I showed interest in one of the trucks in their inventory. His outgoing personality and nice demeanor put my tension and anxiety at ease. Paired with USAA’s car buying service this was by far the smoothest and easiest car buying experience for me.

Clinton, WA
Chevrolet Volt
11/28/2019 Category: Service
great customer service everytime
The service team provides world class service every time.

AR
ANDREW R.
Ketchikan, AK
Chevrolet Colorado
11/26/2019 Category: Sales
Outstanding
Quality service, hands down. The sales rep that help me was a man named Devon, highly recommend him. Straight answers, professional and courteous

Chevrolet Colorado
11/26/2019 Category: Service
So Good
So Good

SARAH B.
Gig Harbor, WA
GMC Yukon
11/25/2019 Category: Sales
Experience ruined by pressured warranty and extra options sales!
My sales person was great! He was welcoming, comfortable to talk with and had a calm demeanor. I never felt pressured from Nick, he was great. After a long day I felt like I entered the "gauntlet" when I sat down for the sales pitch on the extended warranty and other extra options. She talked so fast and only presented these items as a "package deal" that I found myself confused, continually seeking clarification and ultimately agreeing to all of it when in fact I wanted none of it (but rather just to go home). After reviewing my "4-foot-long" sales contract at home I noticed that each of the "package deal" items were listed individually with individual prices and were not a package deal at all. I believed I was buying the entire "package" for $4,500 when in fact that was just the service contract, I ended up being financed for an additional $2,189! When I had time to process what had happened I was in mental anguish over the whole situation. I quickly began cancelling everything but unfortunately your monthly payments do not get adjusted, just your loan balance.

East Wenatchee, WA
Chevrolet Bolt EV
11/20/2019 Category: Sales
Still need to immunize your staff
Great price = 5 stars.
Not hosting an immunization clinic = poor management decision.