NM
NANCEY M.
Chevrolet Traverse
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Great service and convenient location for me.

JAMES P.
Port Ludlow, WA
Chevrolet Volt
06/19/2018 Category: Sales
They listen and Explain
Zack was very patient with our education on the vehicle's functions.

Hansville, WA
Chevrolet Traverse
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Another high quality service!
Once again Bill PIERRE has provide another quality service for my CHEVROLET Traverse. Always dependable and on time. Thank you once again

BRIANNA S.
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and fast service. Did exactly what was needed.

KL
KEVIN L.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Very happy with service dept
Very happy with Matt

JANET M.
Clinton, WA
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Taking care of business
Even though I live a ferry ride and 50 miles away from Bill Pierre Chevrolet, I will always take my car to this dealership for service. They inform me of all maintenance and treat me well! Devon Thiele always makes sure I'm well taken care of!

CF
CAROLINE F.
Renton, WA
Toyota Prius c
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Fast and cheap, plus they check out all the other components and remind me of upcoming services. Also gave me a free tire valve cap since I lost mine, appreciate going above and beyond! Thanks!

Lake Stevens, WA
05/14/2018 Category: Sales
Friendliness
Thank you to Kyle Norgard. I love my cruze.

Chevrolet Cruze Limited
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Your professionalism and friendliness.
I appreciate you but I can’t afford the cost of services. Also, the amount of time the car is in the shop each time slows me down.

EP
Ellen P.
Everett, WA
04/28/2018
Hassle Free
I want to thank Galen, for making my car purchase, a no hassle stress free experience...wanted to refinance and/or buy a used Chevy Impala, but after looking at a few (didn't like) Galen asked about looking at a new car...showed me the Chevy Malibu, went on a test drive, fell in love and now I'm a proud and very happy owner of a 2018 Chevy Malibu! Thank you Galen & Rob (Finance) tou guys are the BEST...

COLLEEN B.
04/24/2018 Category: Service
The people at Bill Pierre make it tops
You guys rock! Thank you.

CHARLES M.
Snohomish, WA
04/23/2018 Category: Service
service was excelent
You annoy me with the constant review. Your service staff does excellent work.

JENNIFER G.

Arlington, WA
Buick LaCrosse
04/14/2018 Category: Sales
Had the right car
Shopping for a specific model. Very few available and they had the best price

FM
FERNANDO M.
03/28/2018 Category: Service
Equinox Service
Excellent Notification of Engine Trouble.
Immediate service provided by Bill Pierre Service Team.
Excellent Service.

CHRISTINE C.
Chevrolet Volt
03/27/2018 Category: Service
The work was done faster than I expect d.
The work was done faster than I expect d.

NP
NATHAN P.
Marysville, WA
Chevrolet Corvette
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service
Jeff, Matt, and the whole team at Pierre always take great care of me whenever something come up. I would highly recommend.

KL

BRIAN B.
Everett, WA
02/18/2018 Category: Service
ALWAYS solid service!
Very accommodating staff, always done by oil change and tire rotation within an hour including a car wash and quick vac. Thanks to all the staff at Bill Pierre!