Park Place LTD

Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767
JUSTIN K. on 12/11/2017
"Nice cars, great service."
Nice selection of cars. Low pressure sales. Overall pleasant experience.
Vehicle: BMW X5
Sales Date: 12/08/2017
Review Created: 12/11/2017 08:49 PM
KRIS V. on 12/10/2017
"2006 porsche carerra "
We worked with Rich. We called ahead for financing, which we got approved for within the same day. When we actually visited the dealership the car buying process took an hour and half for paperwork and test drive. Very easy car buying experience and we love our car!
Vehicle: Porsche 911
Sales Date: 12/07/2017
Review Created: 12/10/2017 04:07 PM
RICK V. on 12/10/2017
"Park Place Takes Care of My Precious MR2"
I've been having my mint-condition '93 MR2 detailed at Park Place for many years now and they have always done a perfect job. I wouldn't take it any where else.
Vehicle: Toyota MR2
Service Date: 11/30/2017
Review Created: 12/10/2017 04:05 PM
MARK C. on 12/10/2017
"Easy sales team. No pressure, great cars"
My sales man, David was great. Second car I've bought from him. Love my new Cayenne.
Vehicle: Porsche Cayenne
Sales Date: 12/07/2017
Review Created: 12/10/2017 04:05 PM
DOUGLAS W. on 12/01/2017
"Broken Seats"
I went there because of a customer approbation discount, having purchased a car in the past. Now I’ll never do business again with them. My rear seats where broken and they denied all responsibility. If they had broken just one, I’d have chalked it up to a 10 year old car. But both!
Vehicle: Honda Ridgeline
Service Date: 11/24/2017
Review Created: 12/01/2017 04:03 PM
Steve C., Marketing at Park Place LTD responded on 12/04/2017

Thank you for your input, Mr. Weaver, it is appreciated-

In regards to your particular Honda Ridgeline that was brought in for detail. Our detailer reports that one seat was folded up upon arrival and the support was in the "broken" position.

Upon inspection by our ASE-Certified technician, it was discovered that the cable that is integral to the proper operation has worn out on both seats, creating a situation in which the supports no longer fold up automatically.

Your seat malfunction is directly attributable to this a 'wear-related' component failure from repetitive use in a 10+ year-old vehicle, and in no way is related to our detailers vacuuming your carpets.

Contact our Service Department directly at 425-746-5447, as we are able to order the correct parts the replace those worn components that lead to your seat mechanism's failure, and we can repair your seat to function as it should.

Thank you, and best regards.

DOUG T. on 12/01/2017
"Quality service as usual"
Dealing with two older Mercedes cars (1991 560SEL and 1997 C280), I am very happy to have The Mercedes Garage At Park Place to help maintain these cars. Adam is very customer oriented and the whole staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. If you own a Mercedes vehicle in this area you have a great resource in Adam!
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Service Date: 11/24/2017
Review Created: 12/01/2017 10:28 AM
Steve C., Marketing at Park Place LTD responded on 12/06/2017

Thanks, Doug!
We appreciate the endorsement. Adam and his team at Mercedes Garage are the best and provide unrivaled 'Silver Star' service to all ages and models of Mercedes, Daimler, and AMG cars.

We look forward to your next visit.

MARK D. on 11/30/2017
"Front car wrap"
Excellent service and product. Car looks amazing. We will be back next Thursday with my wife’s car.
Vehicle: Audi S5 Coupe
Service Date: 11/25/2017
Review Created: 11/30/2017 05:36 PM

Thank you, Mark!

BHARAT B. on 11/29/2017
"David Kazai is the best"
David helped answer all my questions and closed a sale thousands of miles away.
Vehicle: Porsche 911 Carrera
Sales Date: 11/14/2017
Review Created: 11/29/2017 10:11 AM

Thank you, Bharat!
We hope you love your new Carrera.

ALBERT B. on 11/27/2017
"Great place to buy a car. Excellent service!"
Terrific.
Vehicle: Jaguar F-TYPE
Sales Date: 11/25/2017
Review Created: 11/27/2017 07:37 PM

Thank you, Albert!
We know you're going to love that new Jaguar, it's a beauty!

ARMANDO M. on 11/25/2017
"Service you can trust"
When I bring my car in, I know what I want done on it. If there are other important issues that need to be addressed, I am made aware of them. My car is maintained or fixed well. The employees here know how to perform high quality work. If my concerns do not warrant a fix, I am told that I dont need to spend the money yet. That is the type of service I expect. I appreciate that the experts will challenge me if I am concerned or asking for something that I don't need.
Vehicle: Audi S4
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 11/25/2017 06:12 PM

Thank you, Armando!

MICHAEL C. on 11/24/2017
"Routine service with small repairs"
Great service. A little more expensive than some other shops. Will recommend if friend is willing to pay a little more for good service.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz M-Class
Service Date: 11/21/2017
Review Created: 11/24/2017 07:08 PM

Thanks, Michael!

SUSAN H. on 11/24/2017
"Excellent service. Outstanding job!!"
Title says it all.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 11/17/2017
Review Created: 11/24/2017 05:08 PM
Steve C., Marketing at Park Place LTD responded on 12/01/2017

Thank you for the endorsement, Susan!

TY C. on 11/19/2017
"Awesome service!"
I had an amazing experience. David was great to work with. He went out of his way to help with all my needs throughout the purchase. The dealership is amazing with a huge selection of cars. Finance got me a great deal with the loan. I couldn’t be more happy, excellent experience.
Vehicle: Aston Martin DB9
Sales Date: 11/17/2017
Review Created: 11/19/2017 05:42 PM
Steve C., Marketing at Park Place LTD responded on 11/20/2017

Thank you, Ty, for the wonderful endorsement!
We glad we had the specific car you were hunting for and welcome you to the Park Place family.

Best wishes to you and yours for the holidays!
Park Place Ltd

STEVE J. on 11/17/2017
"Park Place was solid and available when I needed it"
I took my jag to the local jag dealership and told them it had trouble starting. They said they could look at it in about 30 days; so booked up. I had always wanted to break away from this service nightmare anyway, so went off the reservation and gave PP a try (John's Jags). Well, it turned out John found that the fuel pump last installed by the local jag dealership was hooked to a hose with an ad hoc wire tie, not a hose clamp. It dumped gas out the back of the car, potentially causing an explosion. PP identified the cause and fixed it in a couple days, and I was good to go again.
Vehicle: Jaguar XK8
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017 07:18 PM
Steve C., Marketing at Park Place LTD responded on 11/20/2017

Thanks for the endorsement, Steve!
We (and certainly your fabulous XK8) are glad you found 'Jag John' and Park Place Service Center. John is widely respected as among the most knowledgeable Jaguar technicians 'In The World!' His expertise in all years makes and models of Jaguar cars in unrivaled.

Welcome to the Park Place family!

CHRISTIAN K. on 11/17/2017
"All documentation ready, or presented upon request."
Purchase of a Mercedes-Benz SL55 AMG. Dealer was motivated to negotiate price. Dealer picked me up from airport. He was very helpfull in producing correct documentation for my needs - both on the car and in taking the car out of state. This was confirmed when pulled over by a Highway Patrol who - after checking - came back with the words "Sir - you clearly have your documents in order...". Dealership is fairly large in specialized vehicles and its a pleasure to visit the show room. Also the customer toilet was among the cleanest I have seen and worthy of what can be found in a 5 star hotel. Maybe not the most important item, but its the details that count and having a clean inventory, with clean customer facilities, is something I appreciate. In general a very professional dealer that I can give my best recommendations.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
Sales Date: 11/14/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017 04:23 PM
Steve C., Marketing at Park Place LTD responded on 11/20/2017

Thank you for the kind sentiments, Christian-
We're glad you enjoyed your experience and welcome you to the Park Place family!

Best wishes to you and yours for the holidays,
Park Place Ltd

RICK W. on 11/16/2017
"They’ve got my business!"
On time, friendly staff, Bill knows what’s right. My wife’s car looked like brand new and we were both smiling. Great job guys!
Vehicle: Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 11/11/2017
Review Created: 11/16/2017 08:33 PM

Thank you, Rick!

ALBERT T. on 11/15/2017
"Good service"
Quick and efficient service performed on my car
Vehicle: Porsche 911 Carrera
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017 04:33 PM

Thank you, Albert!

JAY P. on 11/13/2017
"easy location, comfortable lounge"
Taylor was great to deal with and got everything done on time as promised
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz S-Class
Service Date: 11/09/2017
Review Created: 11/13/2017 07:39 AM
TIMOTHY S. on 11/12/2017
"A Five Star Experience"
From my initial contact with Hunter requesting a detailed condition walk around of the car to save me a trip I was interested in to the end of the transaction was handled with Hunter went above and beyond to make purchasing a car easy. His attention to detail was greatly appreciated and we were treated very well by the rest of the staff including the lot attendant who offered us a water.
I would highly recommend Park Place as a reputable place to buy a car. And they have some super cool ones.

TIm Selden
Katy Selden
Vehicle: BMW 5 Series
Sales Date: 11/08/2017
Review Created: 11/12/2017 10:52 PM

Thanks, Timothy!
Welcome to the Park Place Ltd family. We appreciate your endorsement.
Hunter is extremely knowledgeable in all things automotive and his friendly demeanor makes him very easy to work with.

Thank you!

LEONARD R. on 11/12/2017
"Detailed two cars in two days"
I scheduled detailing in advance of winter for my two cars (Porsche 911 and Cayenne) on relatively short notice. Park Place facilitated this process so that I could easily take care of both cars on consecutive days. Everyone at Park Place was unfailingly polite and professional... and my cars look great!
Vehicle: Porsche Cayenne
Service Date: 11/09/2017
Review Created: 11/12/2017 05:37 PM

Thank you, Leonard!
We appreciate your kind words and your patronage. Let us know when we can help you and your fantastic Porsches again...