Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

KC
KEITH C.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Brought the brand new look back out of a 20 year old Mercedes
Park Place Auto Salon was recommended by my Mercedes mechanic to help bring back the original Black Onyx color of this classic convertible. In the right light the color will change from black to dark blue to highlights of purple and green tints. This had been lost for the last few years by... well driving and washing. When I arrived to pick up my very well-cared for car, all those highlights and color variations showed like new. Careful washing, clay bar, 2 polishes, and 3 coats of wax turned the clock back on my favorite car. Very reasonable for all the effort and results. I'll be back and I'm picky!

JAMES W.
Aston Martin Rapide S
08/12/2018 Category: Sales
The place for cars
Where else can you go to look at nearly new cars of every luxury make all at once? From Bentleys and Aston Martins to Teslas, Mercedes, Audi and Maserati. And that's just some of the ones for sale. There is an amazing museum of cars on display. Zero sales pressure.

Bellevue is lucky to have this place. Very lucky.

PC
PENNY C.
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Fabulous job
Couldn't believe how amazing my car looked when I picked it up. Plus they fitted me in on very short notice and had it done ahead of schedule. Really excellent.

Redmond, WA
Saab 9-3
08/10/2018 Category: Service
quick and professional
I have been here twice and both times the staff were on-time, professional, informative, and overall provided a good experience. Note that the service dept. is in slightly a different place than the vehicle sales dept.

CHAD M.
Snoqualmie, WA
Lotus Elise
Service for my Lotus cars
Brian and his techs are always top notch to deal with...no nasty surprises and always have my cars ready when he says he will. Been coming here for years and will continue to do so.

VM
VIVEK M.
Issaquah, WA
Saab 9-3
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Went above and beyond in service and overall experience.

EE
ERIC E.
Renton, WA
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Ceramic clear coating is incredible
Taylor and his crew were awesome! Great service and the Jeep looks incredible. Thanks again guys!

CAMERON C.
Lexus IS 250
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Great service and phenomenal work
A great establishment with great workers. Taylor and Hannah were very informative. The work on my car was impressive as I didn’t recognize it at first site. Keep up the great work and I will be back!

KC
KEVIN C.
Audi A8 L
Great work, accommodating staff
I signed up for a wash and wax on the website, but I really wanted a Full Detail. They were able to fit me in anyway and did a great job. My car looks 7 years younger now.

GA
GARY A.
Jaguar XF
The Jaguar
Once again, Park Place Auto Salon exceeded my expectations.
Our new(to us) '17 Jaguar XF had some serious paint needs, and the guys took great care in buffing, polishing, clay bar-ing the paint. It looks awesome!
Next is my wife's '14 Escape. Full detail, a couple paintless dent repairs, and 2 wheels re-furbushed.

Seattle, WA
Porsche Macan
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Great service, and great job
I had my first experience with Park Place over the past couple weeks, installing a full wrap on my car. Taylor was fantastic! I had made an appointment, and it was great to be expected at the time agreed upon. My nice loaner car was ready, and I was on my way quite quickly. In fact, I slowed things down with all my questions, and Taylor answered them all very patiently. The work on the car was completed on schedule, and when I came in to pick up the car (again at a pre-agreed upon time), it was waiting for me right in front of the door. I walked around to look at the work, identified a teeny-tiny bubble on the wrap, and it was fixed right away. I was invited to return a couple weeks later to do another walk around and make sure everything looks great. The service and quality of the work exceeded my expectations. Thank you!

MIKE S.
Long Beach, CA
Chevrolet BELA
08/04/2018 Category: Sales
1956 Chevrolet Belair
Unbelievable experience ...Thank you so much Rick ! I found my dream car that will stay in my family for many years to come.

DONALD C.
Bremerton, WA
Honda S2000
S2000 detail
Detail work was great. Taylor and staff work hard to keep you happy.

MARK S.
Medina, WA
Ferrari 360
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Very expert knowledge and service.
Doug Taylor's expertise with Ferrari vehicles is very comforting and Parl Place's facilities
are very convenient. Everyone is very professional.

PJ

Vancouver, WA
Chevrolet Corvette
08/03/2018 Category: Sales
View from Overseas
I searched for months for the right car. Went from eBay to CarGurus to CarMax. But, I kept going back to Park Place Ltd. Realize I’m on the other side of the world in the Philippines. I started looking 16 months ago and now have 7 left. Finally, I found my perfect match. 2016 Z06/07, low miles, spotless, yellow and black. Met by iPhone video and had my nephew do a walk around and test drive with Rick while sitting in my condo in Quezon City. SOLD! The price was right. The car was right. And, the Park Place Ltd staff made it happen. I’m signing my paperwork today and one of my lucky family members will be picking it up within the week. Selection of exotics is awesome. I just don’t have a big enough garage for my love of cars. Park Place Ltd. Check them out. Very Satisfied Washingtonian. GO HUSKIES!!!

DICKY L.
Seattle, WA
Mercedes-Benz S-Class
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Adam is helpful as usual. I trust my Mercedes to Mercedes Garage.
Recently, I have my car serviced at Mercedes Garage. I brought all my cars (E class, S class, GLK) to Mercedes Garage for many years and I always received good service from the owner / service consultant, Adam. He's always willing to help on any issue and if he's unable to fix it, he will give me instruction on how to get it fixed with Mercedes dealership (e.g., for updating software). I used to have my car washed and vacuumed after the service but I don't think they're doing it anymore, bummer.

YL
YING-HAO L.
BMW M6
07/29/2018 Category: Sales
2013 bmw m6 convertible
Victor is super nice, Great customer service!!!

CHRISTOPHER S.
Portland, OR
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
07/29/2018 Category: Sales
Phenomenal Experience
Purchasing from Park Place was by far the easiest buying experience I’ve ever had. I live 200 mies from Bellevue and found a vehicle online. I contacted the dealership and was immediately connected with representative David Bruski. David was responsive to my every need, answering questions via text and phone up until 10:00pm.

I decided to purchase the car and David let me know exactly what I would need to drive the car off the lot when I arrived. When I showed up at the dealership the car was detailed and all paperwork complete. It took less than one hour to drive off the lot.

I will definitely be looking to David and Park Place first for any future purchases.

CARINA H.
Issaquah, WA
Porsche Panamera
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Always great service
Continue to have nothing but a great experience when servicing my car here.