Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

Mercedes-Benz C-Class
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Great service and attention to detail
I get my old Mercedes serviced here. Adam saved my ass by identifying a serious issue missed (caused?) by my last mechanic. He also performed a valve cover gasket replacement for cheaper than my local euro shop and the dealership. He threw in a complimentary car wash which was very nice. I came back later to have the car detailed and they did an amazing job.

PM
PETER M.
Auburn, WA
Cadillac Escalade
01/12/2020 Category: Service
Perfect detail service for a car
Took my Cadillac Escalade in, car had lots of scratches and scuffs on it, these guys made the car look brand new never seen it like that defiantly recommend it to everyone worth every penny spent.

WA
WALT A.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Park Place Service
Adam at Park Place has been directing the service in my Mercedes for many years. The car has had only one minor problem in 12 years.

LF
LISA F.
Chevrolet Suburban
Excellent detail
I brought in my father's 2000 suburban for the Deluxe Interior and Exterior service (a Christmas gift). The carpets had never been cleaned and leather never treated. They did a superb job in cleaning up this vehicle into almost new ( on the interior) condition. The exterior was also very well done. I should have had the full detail which includes polishing...but the clean and wax was fantastic. Now he doesn't want to drive it because it looks so nice! They completed the vehicle on time as well! Highly recommend Park Place Salon for your vehicle!

Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class

BASHAR E.
Mukilteo, WA
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Car service
Great service and on time

Issaquah, WA
Maserati Ghibli
01/08/2020 Category: Sales
Very helpful and high efficiency
Mr. David Khazai is so helpful and professional. He help me to finish the whole process (including test drive, finance,and all the paperwork) in 3 hours. I came to Park Place at 10am and drove my new car home at 1 pm. what a great job!

ST
STANLEY T.
North Bend, WA
Porsche Cayenne
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Awesome service!
Taylor and his crew did a wonderful job on my 2019 Porsche Cayenne, buffing out a few minor scratches and a complete detail -- The car looks better than the day I took delivery from the dealer!! The level of service here is second to none!
Stan T.

01/06/2020 Category: Service
Prius seat cover replacement
I needed a replacement seat cover for my Prius. Work was done on time as estimated. I’m happy

JAMES P.
Moses Lake, WA
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Worth every penny
I bought a rental F150. The holiday complimentary exterior detail was nice. No one will know it was a rental now that the Sunbelt decal residue on the doors is gone and the paint on the front bumper was removed. It’s a new truck inside and out to me. Thank you so much!

GB
GERRY B.
Bandon, OR
Aston Martin DB11
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Doug & Victor!
They get the job done right the first time and with friendly professionalism

BK
BRIAN K.
Langhorne, PA
Porsche 911
01/01/2020 Category: Sales
Excellent service and very knowledgeable
I recently purchased a 2007 911 from David at Park Place and had a great experience. I live on the other side of the country so they were very accommodating with my requests, Video chats, text messaging and phone calls.

I received the car (from a shipping company) exactly as it was advertised and I saw in the video chats. I’d buy from David again.

DT
DAVID T.
San Francisco, CA
Aston Martin V12 VANTAGE S
12/29/2019 Category: Sales
Park Place LTD. = Excellence
For a while I had been looking for an Aston Martin and I have visited multiple dealerships and private sellers...all to no avail. Recently I was online and saw the website for Park Place Ltd and almost immediately saw an Aston Martin listed for sale. The photographs of the car were stunning and the narrative about the car was very thorough and complete. I called and spoke with Hunter, who was extremely knowledgeable and very helpful in responding to all of my questions. Since, I don't reside in the Seattle area and, also, my not being particularly inclined to purchase a car sight unseen, I flew up to Seattle two weekends in a row to thoroughly check out this car. I purchased it shortly thereafter.
Several things stood out and are definitely worth noting. The first is my Sales Rep., Hunter. Hunter is very friendly, outgoing, extremely knowledgeable about not only the car that I purchased, but also virtually the multitude of other sports, exotics, classic cars that are in their several showrooms. There definitely was not a hard sell attitude at all.
Park Place Ltd. is very fortunate to have Hunter working for them. The second thing that stood out for me is Park Place Ltd. itself. I have never seen a dealership that included so many different types of cars. It was almost like walking into an automotive Disneyland. Additionally, Park Place Ltd. looked like it could easily have been a movie set for a Hollywood movie. It is very modern, understated, well maintained, very clean, etc.
In brief, Park Place Ltd. and Hunter are both 5+ stars.

JODI M.
Littleton, CO
Porsche Cayenne
12/26/2019 Category: Sales
Excellent customer service from start to finish!
Our entire experience was pleasant! From my first conversation until the moment we drove away, David Khazai was the exemplary professional. He answered every question, offered sound advice, and treated us with kindness and attention beyond our expectations. Flying in from out of state, we arrived at the end of the workday and during David's vacation. He was there to greet us with refreshments and a smile! Not entirely sure how to navigate all of the ins/outs of the details for purchasing a car out of state, David and the finance manager, Richard, ensured we had all of the information we needed to be covered during our drive home. David even provided us tape so we had it when we needed to change out the temporary permit! When we arrived home, David sent us the most wonderful thank-you text! We have never had a more enjoyable customer service experience and have new standards when it comes to purchasing a vehicle. Thank you, David and Park Place!!

WD
WILLIAM D.
Ford BRONCO II
12/19/2019 Category: Service
Excellent caring knowledgeable people
Always leave feeling like everything was done perfect. Very professional and able to understand what they said and did. Highly recommend having your car serviced at Park West