2042 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

BAHARACH S.
Woodinville, WA
The service experience
From scheduling to keeping me updated on the service status by Adam was appreciated. The service team did not overcharge me and was exact to what was required.
My car was cleaned really well. As they could not a wash the previous time the car wash folks made it up.
Extremely courteros. The pick up service was stellar. Joseph who dropped and picked me up was very professional. He kept me updated so that I didnot have to wait. The overall experience was great. Much better than I had expected and exceeded my expectations.

SK
SUMIT K.
Redmond, WA
Amazing detail service
Wonderful front desk, manager and awesome job done on the car.

KA
KINGSLEY A.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
The Technican knew exactly what the problem was with my truck and The manager did a fantastic job both explaning/documentation

JEROME G.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Awesome service
Adam has been maintaining our car for many years and we are very satisfied with his works.

PE
PAUL E.
Saab 9-5
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Staff...
Always get great service here.. Got to keep an eye on the value for money though./ Sometimes bids are over the top.

DA
DAVID A.
Hot Springs Village, AR
Aston Martin Vantage
02/16/2019 Category: Sales
Aston Martin Vantage Purchase
Bought a car from their web site. After numerous emails and phone calls the staff was always polite and never made me feel rushed or uncomfortable. I highly recommend this dealership for any future car purchase.

RL
RAUF L.
Chevrolet Corvette
02/14/2019 Category: Sales
Great relationship
I had an amazing experience with David K (Iranian Guy). Really outstanding, I will get my next car from him again.

MF
MARK F.
Yarrow Point, WA
Jaguar F-TYPE
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Appreciate John Kelly’s experience
Very happy with service from JagJohn. It would be nice if ride service were consistently available, particularly if the service takes a long time.

BD
BURKE D.
Woodinville, WA
Porsche Cayenne
02/10/2019 Category: Sales
Purchase of Porsche Cayenne GTS
The car was like new, and all the information on Carfax was supportive of its care. We enjoyed looking at all the beautiful, unique cars. Our salesperson, Daniel was very personable and knew the answers to our questions ( or found out ASAP). We didn't feel pressured, but decided to look around at other cars. We had just found one, when Daniel called to renegotiate our pricing. That's when we decided to purchase through Park Place. It was a simple transaction with no pressure.

Seattle, WA
Jaguar XK8
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Great service...
Jag John found the problem and fixed it quickly.

LY
LEE Y.
Issaquah, WA
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
02/09/2019 Category: Service
I have been a customer for years. Always excellent service and takes great car of our cars.

SE
SIGURD E.
Dallas, TX
Aston Martin Rapide S
02/09/2019 Category: Sales
Awesome customer service
I must say that purchasing my Rapide from Park Place has been a spectacular experience. I was lucky enough to have David Bruski answer the phone when I called from Dallas, Texas. He is very personable and gave me excellent customer service. Buying a car, unseen in person, is a difficult at best. You have to totally rely on the salesman presenting the car accurately. Based on this information, you have to trust him enough to go through with the purchase. I didn't see the car until it arrived at my house and it was exactly how he presented it. Even better than I expected. Dave arranged for transportation to Dallas and even gave me options of 3 carriers. It was all a very smooth process. Even after the car arrived, I have called twice with questions and Dave has been just as receptive and helpful after the sale and that speaks volumes about his and Park Place's integrity. I would not hesitate to do business with them again.

RJ
RAJ J.
Toyota Sequoia
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Perfect
As always perfect outcome. My Toyota Sequioa lols brand new after 4 years old.

DAVID W.
Kirkland, WA
Mercedes-Benz M-Class
02/07/2019 Category: Service
I simply will not go anywhere else for service
Brian followed up with me with everything he said he would and the shop has been extremely busy. I am constantly impressed with over 5 years of service with my second vehicle

SG
STEVE G.
Hansville, WA
Lotus Evora 400
02/03/2019 Category: Service
service
Brian Groudle i great to work with

01/30/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
I had sent 2 cars in for oil change at Park Place Ltd.

John my service manager , Tylor the detailing manager and Joseph the shutter driver made sure that I am stratified with my service.

They cleaned up my car when it’s ready to be picked up and make sure I am well informed every step of the way.

They had exceeded my expectation although it took longer than what we had planned.

Although there is some minor issues I will still definitely tell others that park place is the only place to go to for any euro cars.

CURRY M.
Porsche Cayenne
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Various fixes for an old Cayenne.
They fixed quite a few items. More importantly, they let me know what maintenance items would be coming up so that I could plan for them.

KK
KENNETH K.
Kirkland, WA
Tesla Model S
01/27/2019 Category: Sales
The complete experience was great
I would like to start of by saying I originally was scared to go inside, Dealing with a high end dealership and sales people... I've drivin by and through Park Place a ton of times but on this particular morning( New years Day, 2019) I wasnt even sure if they were open, I knew they had the car I was looking for so i drove through the parking lot and on my way out the car I was looking for was right by the exit, so I stopped and parked, then i saw someone walking around inside, built up the courage to walk inside and from that point forward the experience was amazing. They really treat you like family, from the sales dept, to finance, even the owner stopped to chat on his way in. I'll be using all of there services from now on. Thank you.

AD
ADAM D.
Bainbridge Island, WA
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cab Chassis
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Consistently excellent
We have been regular customers of Park Place for years. From Fiats, to Mercedes, to Jeep Grand Cherokees, to BMW’s, to Sprinter vans... they keep our family fleet looking great! Always friendly. Always professional. Some days I miss their old drive-up/walk-in system at the wash bay, but I understand the reservation system is now necessary to keep everyone smiling.
We couldn’t be happier and recommend PPAS to all our friends.

JUDY R.
Kenmore, WA
Jaguar XJ
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Car repair
Always vigilant about giving best service and saving customer's money.