Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

AP
ANNETTE P.
Saab 9-3
06/15/2018 Category: Service
I love Park Place LTD!
I bought my Saab in 2011 from Park Place. It was just before they went out of business (Saab) which meant my warranty was of no value. Park Place bought me a 3 year warranty to replace it. Every time I take my car in for service they do a fantastic job. I trust them which says a lot as it's not easy to find such a place. Every person from the sales department, service and detail as well as the receptionists are friendly and knowledgeable. I recently had my car serviced and detailed. My car looks brand new and I love it.
I remember walking into their showroom for the first time and felt the need to talk softly because of all the beautiful cars they have but they could not have been more welcoming.
Thank you so much!

Kirkland, WA
BMW Taillight
As usual, Park Place got me in and out quickly! They even got the extended warranty I bought from them to cover my failed taillight assembly on my BMW! That warranty has already more than paid for itself!!! Thank you Hunter for encouraging me to buy that warranty!!

Porsche 718 Cayman
Now I got my baby back
All fine scratches are gone on my 2 month old new car from the brush car wash I made.
They are honest and have an appropriate attitude to the business.

MIKE S.
Rear Bumper
Expert touch up where I can no longer tell there were any scratches; avoided full body work; half the price.

JOHN B.
Kent, WA
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Full detail sevice
By far the best detail I've ever had. I took my boyfriend's car in, it's his daily driver, heavily used and looked it. They gave it back and it looked not just like new, but brand new. They also did it in less time than normal so I could surprise him. Don't go anywhere else, they're amazing!

BRIAN H.
Jaguar XK
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Always the best experience!
As always I was very satisfied with my treatment and service.

JE
JAMES E.
Issaquah, WA
06/11/2018 Category: Service
The healing of severe curb rash!
You did a great job of what you said you would do, and you did it “on time.”

DA
DAVID A.
Federal Way, WA
Chevrolet BEL-AIR
06/10/2018 Category: Service
Top Professionalism
Without question or any doubt, the staff remains at the summit of customer service & knowledge beyond the norm.

WS
WILLIAM S.
Mercedes-Benz 280E
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Car Detail
Outstanding job doing a touch up of my paint and then a full detail of my car, inside and out.
The Car looks great and I could not be happier.
Great team hear and very service oriented. On time appointments work great.

Aston Martin Rapide S
06/04/2018 Category: Sales
Great buying experience
Had a great experience buying my Aston Martin from Montey and Victor.

MARK P.
Bellingham, WA
Jaguar XJ6C
Service, communication, excellence
PP LTD has a full service shop that has guys that work on cars that nobody else will in the State! Thanks for everything guys!

SR
SEAN R.
Salem, OR
Aston Martin Rapide
06/04/2018 Category: Sales
Best car buying experience ever!
I am a very busy professional living in Salem, OR. I found a Aston Martin Rapide that I had to have. I spoke with Hunter via email and text initially. Hunter was very fast to respond and answered all my questions. I had a Panamera to trade in, Hunter had me send a few photos and info and they offered me a very fair trade in value without physically seeing the car. All the paperwork was sent overnight, down payment was wired and they met me in Portland for delivery. All in less than one week. I flip my cars every 6-8 months and have purchased 25+ vehicles. Park Place is by far the best car dealership I have ever done business with. I will be back in 6-8 months for my next exotic vehicle. Thank you! Sean R.

LJ
LARRY J.
Seattle, WA
Porsche 964
New Roof Rack and Carrier for the Panamera
Easy and well done. John Perez is excellent.

XX
XU X.
Land Rover Range Rover
Good
good

GN
GOWTHAM N.
Redmond, WA
Porsche 718 Boxster
Very good work.
I installed clear bra and ceramic coat. The PPF was installed very well. Ceramic was applied on the outside and it looks and performs good. But ceramic was not applied on the interior but I though it would be applied.

AJ
ANDREA J.
Snoqualmie, WA
Audi Q7
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic job!
Park place went out of their way to make sure my car was like new. Thank you for a job well done.

MQ
MARITA Q.
Kent, WA
Subaru WRX
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Fully protected!
I brought my car in to have the full coverage of paint protection film and ceramic coating done to the entire car and wheels/ calipers. Park Place worked well with my schedule to have the work completed while I was out of town. When I arrived to pick it up, it was all ready for me to go. The quality of work was superb.

Blaine, WA
Mercedes-Benz 220SE
05/30/2018 Category: Service
I found the service good
I was told a number of times that I was asking too much for the car . In my opinion I am not . My main concern is that if he thinks I am asking too much he will not be aggressive in trying to sell it

Sammamish, WA
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
05/28/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service every time
Highly recommended. I use Mercedes Garage for all my servicing needs for my two MBs.

GW
GRANT W.
Stanwood, WA
Jaguar XK Series
05/28/2018 Category: Service
2009 XKR Seat Software Programing.
"Jag John" did a FANTASTIC job reprogramming my 2009 XKR Seats. Jag dealer in Lynnwood had no idea how to fix programing problem. Was a waste of my time going there. Not to mention I had to wait 3 weeks for an appointment to see them. Called "Jag John" on a Thursday and within 24 hours John made time for me and repaired my wifes Jag just in time for the weekend holiday. Currently own 3 Jaguars and any future work or any friends Jags will be brought to "Jag John" for scheduled maintenance or repairs. THANK YOU again John. You did a GREAT job and as they say "Happy Wife, Happy Life.