2001 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

HS
HASAN S.
Sammamish, WA
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Best car detailing service
They did very good cleaning for internal external and engine compartment. My engine compartment had rat droppings /urine and smelly. Its cleaned now.

RF
RICHARD F.
Sammamish, WA
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Came in without an appointment to have some minor work done. I was in & out in less than an hour. Work was done well. Staff was polite and efficient. Facility was very clean.

PG
PARK G.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
12/11/2018 Category: Service
John Kelly best mechanic around
I bring my 2 Jaguars and Mercedes Benz in for all of my servicing needs and have never been disappointed.

VB
VIGGO B.
Issaquah, WA
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Routne Service done well
Called to schedule routine service and was accommodated the next day. Service performed on time including car wash, etc. Discovered failed component, obtained my approval for replacement and accomplished on this visit. Well done, as usual.

GA
GARY A.
Kirkland, WA
12/09/2018 Category: Service
The Escape
Once again, Taylor and his crew outdid themselves.
The curb rash, and 2 dings are now invisible, and the full detail is flawless.
THE premier auto detailer in the NW!

TOM B.
Washington
Lexus RX 400h
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Three cars in one week!
A frequent and loyal customer, I'm always impressed by the quality of the work, from a routine wash to a color correction and full detail. Manager Taylor Cross is incredibly conscientious and focused on providing great service, and everyone I've met on the staff is painstaking in their work and friendly.

CL
CRAIG L.
Bothell, WA
BACKDRAFT COBRA
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Worked with Good People, PEOPLE make the difference, Always!
Very impressed with Brian Groudle, be very careful, I might hire him away from you!!!

Craig

PW
PHILIP W.
Anacortes, WA
Mercedes-Benz SL
12/06/2018 Category: Sales
Mercedes SL purchase
Very professional experience purchasing a vehicle at fair prices. I would definitely recommend Park Place Lyd to anyone looking for a quality new vehicle.

Phil

DO
DAVID O.
Lotus Elise
12/06/2018 Category: Service
No appointment, very helpful staff
I needed a quick quotation for some minor damage to my Lotus Elise. Taylor (?) from the salon and Brian from the service department were helpful and friendly, and arranged the quotation promptly. I'll be back for the repair once insurance is sorted out.

Mill Creek, WA
Subaru Forester (Natl)
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Review
Give John a raise he’s on fire!

MATTHEW D.
Bellevue, WA
Porsche 911
12/05/2018 Category: Sales
Quality buying experience
Rick and team made it easy from the minute I walked in, through the trade-in process, to driving out in my new car. Smooth, fun, no pressure. Thanks again.

SG
STEFAN G.
Camas, WA
Porsche 911
12/05/2018 Category: Sales
Amazing customer service and car collection
Salesman David Khazai provided exceptional support on the purchase of my new car. Even thru text message before I ever set foot in the store. The location is amazing and the car collection is astonishing. Congratulations.

MARK S.
Medina, WA
Ferrari 360
12/04/2018 Category: Service
The people are fantastic to work with and the facility and workmanship are excellent.
I have complete confidence In Doug Taylor and his staff to deal with and handle any issue I have
with my Ferrari. It makes owning and driving it that much more enjoyable.

JENN D.
Lynnwood, WA
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Brian Groudle is a super hero!
Fast service. Best customer service ever from Brian! Five stars plus 5 more!

NK
NICKI K.
Tokeland, WA
Ford MUSTANG
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Bryan took the time to explain in detail the process of selling out car.
Everyone was very professional. The showroom is amazing. Everyone I talked to seemed very knowledgeable.

AC
ALITA C.
Cherokee, NC
Porsche Panamera
11/30/2018 Category: Sales
2016 panamera gts
over all a great experience, David Bruski was very helpful and made everything go smoothly. Thank you David for helping us on your days off. I feel it would be better for Park place LTD to have a $90,000.00 car washed before shipping, first impressions mean a lot. and I wish the vanity mirror had been fix. But like I said over all great experience

AG
ALLEN G.
Gig Harbor, WA
Chevrolet Camaro
11/29/2018 Category: Sales
Awesome experience, great facilities, great staff
They were friendly, courteous and accommodating with the purchase of my vehicle. My salesperson
Vic was very friendly, and not aggressive in selling me on the car

RK
RYAN K.
Maple Valley, WA
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Car hasn't been this clean since it was new
Great experience at Park Place. The staff was amazing, very friendly and helpful. I had an interior detail done to get my car back in shape and was amazingly clean when I got it back...almost didn't want to drive it so it would stay that clean :). I'd also had them look at fixing a seam issue I was having which they did and you can't even tell there was every anything wrong. Definitely would recommend them if you're looking for top notch service on your detailing!

BEVERLY H.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
11/25/2018 Category: Service
Park Place Garage
Great work ; but too busy to return calls. Frustrating!

CARINA H.
Issaquah, WA
Porsche Panamera
11/22/2018 Category: Service
Always excellent service
Loyal customer, Park Place never disappoints they always do a great job and have amazing customer service!